Opening the Backdoor

Story Info
Sir helps Princess overcome her greatest fear.
5.7k words
4.58
14.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight Sir is taking them to the next level. Princess has been wanting to conquer her fear of anal play. Tonight, he is going to help her own her own demons. It has always been a difficult topic for her, but she has been insistent on working to conquer it. They have talked about it for a long time. He has been reassuring that it is not something that he has to have from her. However, it is because he has been so comforting and patient that she is finally ready to take the leap of faith.

It seems like it takes forever for Sir to calmly walk toward her and she licks her lips slowly in anticipation. He is so hard as he watches her like this. Kneeling in front of him. Naked, open, spread wide for him. She can see the outline of his cock pressing against his pants. She arouses him to the point of pain and his cock is throbbing and twitching at the sight of her kneeling before him.

"Open your mouth" Sir commands and she does as she is told.

He releases his thick cock from it's confines and slides just the purple bulbus crown into her hot wet mouth, sliding it across her tongue. She welcomes him greedily circling and licking the tight smooth skin like a lollipop. She can feel each vein pulsing on her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Each time he slides in and out, it goes deeper and deeper. A slow and methodical pace at first, which serves to build the excitement within her with each plunge.

Sir grabs the back of her head and forces his full thick length into the back of her throat. Although she is caught off guard., she draws in a deep breath to adjust to its glorious size in her mouth. She can feel the tip of his cock at the back of her throat and she forces herself not to gag. It is difficult, but she manages to hold it back. He holds himself there for longer than she expected this time and the gag comes despite her attempts to breathe through it. He pulls out again barely giving her a gasp at a shallow breath and thrusts back in forcefully holding her in place. This time she gags hard causing her whole body to jump. She knows she is in for a spanking this time. He pulls back and lets her catch her breath.

Smiling to himself, he knows the drill. It has taken some getting used to, but she is so turned on by the idea of being spanked. She had been surprised by how much she enjoyed spankings, and the results were unreal for him too, quite unexpected. She responds to every smack of his hand. She has come to crave them really. Her beautiful cheeks turning pink with each swat. He rarely uses a paddle; he prefers to feel the heat of her skin and he can control the amount of force he uses better this way.

"You know what has to happen now, don't you Princess?" Sir states in his calm tone.

"Yes, sir" she says calmly.

"Then stand-up"

Sir leads her to the table, her hands still bound in front of her. She knows the rules now too and spreads her legs apart at shoulder width as she rests her elbows on the edge of the table for stability. Her ass is perched up with the arch of her back. Displaying Sir's property for his inspection.

"That's my good girl, Princess. You have come so far." Sir praises her.

"Thank you, Sir" she says smiling as she looks back at him.

Sir stands just staring at the sight of her spread like this for him and his cock twitches with eagerness. He opens his pants wider, pulls them slightly down and rubs the shaft between her cheeks as he held each cheek in his hands, squeezing them. They feel so good in his hands. He will never get enough of this gorgeous ass of hers. A growl escapes his throat as his finger dig into her cheeks. He then grabs the bottle of oil to drizzle it over each globe, massaging the oils into her pretty pink sink. His cock twitches again commanding his attention and he slides it up and down the perfect crack of her ass. He is careful to make sure that she was well lubricated as he has plans for her tonight. He allows himself a bit of indulgence as he continues to rock up and down, placing the oil back on the table.

With a sigh, Sir moves away and steps to the side of the table. Princess is such a good girl. She never makes a peep, knowing that this is for him as much as for her. He draws back and smacks her hard at the base of her cheeks, across her sweet spot. She jumps forward a little and quickly back into position again. Her whimper is not of fear, but of excitement. He rubs her cheeks again to spread the heat rising to the surface and repeats the smacks and rubbing. Sir is careful to strike a different spot each time. Her cheeks are so pink now and she is absolutely panting. True to her training, she doesn't make a peep. Grabbing the back of her hair, he nibbles her ear and whispers to her.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now baby girl." Sir declares in his commanding tone.

Holding her down and in place with his forearm, Sir continues his hold on her hair at the nape. Her head tingles from the grip, but in a delicious way. His other hand is positioned at her waste, holding her securely. In one fluid motion, Sir impales her to the hilt. She is slick with the oils and he drives into her easily. He goes so deep. Grinding in even further, Sir whispers in her ear with each thrust. Telling her how much he loves the feel of her tight sweet spot. How it feels so good to be so far inside her. The thrusts are slow at first, but then he begins to pick up speed, as his own excitement mounts. Harder and faster. She is panting and gasping with each thrust until she is ready to burst. Sir pulls out quickly, denying her the release she desperately wants. She cries out with her frustration.

"Only good girls get to climax, patience my Princess. You only get to climax when I tell you that you can."

Sir positions her so that her hips are up against the edge of the table. She can't move forward any further. He then spreads her legs as far as possible without her feet leaving the ground and binds her ankles to the legs of the table. He then walks to the front of the table and pulls her wrists forward so that her cheek rests on the cool surface of the table. He secures her bound wrists to the strap attached at the front end of the table and tightens it so that she has no wiggle room.

Walking back to stand behind her, Sir smacks her exposed pussy again with his open palm briskly. A quiet moan escapes her lips. Princess can no longer see his face or gauge his temperament, but she can feel his heat. Feel his desire radiating off of him in waves. Another hard smack to her pussy again is followed by him rubbing her clit. His hand pulls away and suddenly smacks her sweet spot again. This time he drives a finger quickly into her soft swollen pussy. Massaging her G spot back and forth.

He pulls away again after a few seconds and smacks her pussy again a little harder this time. He then guides two fingers into her pussy this time and one rimming her rosebud surprising her. On the second pass, he slides the tip of his finger into her bud. Not far, but enough to open her bud a little. She lets out a moan of ecstasy and she is surprised by her own body's reaction. He holds his fingers still to allow her to adjust to the feeling. She is so tight and hot. Gripping his finger like a vise. He soothes her nerves by stroking her back and whispering in her ear how sexy she is. How good she feels.

Sir drizzles more oils down the crease of her round cheeks and allowed it pool around his fingers. He starts moving slowly after a few seconds, in and out allowing the oil to lubricate her opening. Once she is fully accustomed to the sensation, he quickens the pace to match her groans and moans. With her increased breathing, he knows where her mind is going and grabs her hair roughly. Princess' head snaps back and her back is arched so that there is nothing she could do but take what Sir is offering. She is sent to the edge of orgasm causing her to shiver. Sensing her impending orgasm he pulls his fingers out abruptly.

Princess curses like a banshee wanting to go over the edge. Sir just grins again, stands up behind her, and take his pants off the rest of the way. Widening his stance, he pushes the head of his cock into her sweet spot. Just the tip of his cock. At the same time, his finger enters her rosebud, just slightly. Rimming it, allowing the oil to slip into her darkest haven. In and out with his cock and finger in tempo. Once his finger is knuckle deep, he does not move from this position allowing her to acclimate to the feeling again. However, Princess wants more and attempts to push her ass up to take more of him. He grabbed her hair roughly again with his free hand, making sure she was firmly planted against the table so she couldn't move.

"Tell me you want this Princess." Sir says gently. Knowing that it is important to ensure that she is fully ready for what is about to happen.

"Yes, please Sir. Please take me!!" She begs.

Sir begins to move again. Sliding his finger in a little deeper each time before pulling back out. She is so tight, but with each slow stroke, she begins to relax and take more of him into her hot depths. Groaning with each push and pull. His pace is so methodical. So deliberate, until he is fully seated deep in her canal and his finger deep in her ass. The muscles deep in her ass are contracting around his finger and the muscles in her sweet canal are gripping his cock tightly. She feels so good that he can't help but begin to shake. He knows that he needs to hold still and regain his composure before he loses his control. He is determined to make this as good for Princess as it is for him.

Once he is in control again, he draws back slowly. Then without warning he drives forward forcefully until he is buried all the way inside again. His finger staying in place the entire time. This time she is pinned not being able to move forward. It is the hardest he has been in a long time and his length strokes up against her cervix. Her eyes bolt open as the deeper penetration coupled with his stroking finger add additional stimulation that is electric. Wow! Her whole body goes into a continuous spasm without warning as he quickly drives into her over and over again. He pulls her hair even harder. It's obvious that there is nothing left but animalistic urges as he holds her hair with one hand, his finger pumping in and out of her ass and hammering into her constantly like he is trying to drive through her.

Princess is losing all control and having trouble holding her body still as the spasms become so intense. This time he has no intention of stopping and she goes over the edge in a monster climax that makes her cry out. Her sweetest inner muscles clamp down hard on his cock uncontrollably as wave after wave grips him tighter and tighter. Driving to push him even faster and harder and causing her to orgasm over and over. All thoughts lost to the lust and passion that only they share. His movements becoming erratic and jerky. His cock swells to a girth that Princess cannot remember ever feeling before. With one final drive into her, all senses and control are lost. Their cries intermingled with the sweat and sounds bouncing around the room. She may be the one that is bound and owned by him, but in this moment, she owns all of him. Heart, mind, body, soul. He is fully lost to her. To her power over him.

With one last hard thrust, he explodes filling her insides with his hot fluid. Roaring loudly like an animal. Her orgasm is so intense and ongoing. The feeling of his cum rocketing against her sweet spot sends her even further to the point of almost blacking out. Every one of her muscles is quivering as she is bound tightly to the table. Her exhausted muscles continue to clamp down on his cock and he releases shot after shot of hot cum into her depths. Each release is more intense than the last and he can't stand anymore. He collapses on top of her and kisses the nape of her neck. Their sweat mingled, slick from the oils.

"My beautiful good girl." Sir manages to whisper into her ear. "My amazing, wonderful Princess. I have never been more proud of you."

"Thank you, my sweet Sir." Is all Princess can manage.

After a few minutes of calming them both down, he slowly rises up remaining inside her. He can't believe he still partially hard. How is that even possible. Sir starts rubbing her back and shoulders to help easy her tense muscles from the spasms that took hold. She can't get the exhausted grin off her face. Even though she is still bound, that was the most vivid experience of her life! His semi rigid cock slowly slips out of her. He grins as he notices their combined juices dripping out of her, and down the floor. That has always been a turn on knowing that he can fill her up. A very dirty thought crosses his mind.

"We've made quite the mess!" He muses.

"I have no doubt Sir." Princess chuckles in response.

Sir slowly begins to unbind her ankles, massaging each leg as he frees it. Then walking to the front of the table to release he wrists. First from the table, then from the straps around each wrist. He massages each wrist to help bring the blood flow back. However, with her total exhaustion, she can barely raise her head.

Sir reaches for the washcloth he kept close by and lovingly cleans them both. He then gently lowers them both to the floor and cradles her in his arms. Kissing the top of her head, he continues to praise her for her bravery.

"You seemed to thoroughly enjoy that Princess." Sir says into her hair as he plants kisses on the top of her head.

"Oh yes Sir. Very much!!"

"Well I'm not finished with you yet my pet."

"Oh?"

"Yes Princess. On your knees."

She does as she's told and rises to her knees. Sir stands and makes his way to the side table and picks up something. Walking behind her, he slips the blindfold over her eyes and plunges her into darkness. He circles back around and stands in front of her again. She can smell him now, his scent is all around. He smells of sweat and sex and his own special essence. Slowly he takes his cock in his hand and begins to stroke life back in. Princes is so good. She simply kneels there with her hands resting open on top of her thighs. Legs spread wide so that he can stand between them and see all that belongs to him.

Slowly he glides his soft skin across her upturned face. Over her open lips and stretched cheeks. She breathes in his essence. Getting her fill of his scent. She knows what he wants and is eager to fulfill. Being playful, he takes his semi flaccid penis and slaps the side of her cheeks. Her mouth remains open expecting any moment to receive it. Knowing that it is only at his command that she will allowed to taste him.

"Stick out your tongue Princess." He commands

Princess is quick to respond. Tongue laid full for him. Soon he pushes his cock in her mouth and she quickly sucks using her tongue to coax him fully back to life. He slides his hands through her hair to hold the back of her head. Although it has only been about 15 minutes, he recognizes that familiar tingle in his groin. Watching her is turning him on again. It was only intended to be playful but now the urges start.

She takes her job seriously and sucks like she is trying to take his skin off. As his cock grows large in her mouth again, she feverishly moves her lips up and down his length. She moves her hands up and grabs his shaft. Her hand and mouth movements quickly sync with each other. Growls and moans start to emanate from his mouth. The feelings are intense and he can't get enough. She becomes driven to the point that there is only one thing she wants, and she wants it to fill her mouth with fluid. She has an insatiable burning desire to taste and swallow cum, his cum. She can still feel their fluids flow and drip from her ass and vagina. That sensation makes her even wilder.

"Your mouth is mine!" He commands.

What started as a short time of re-centering has turned into much more. Although he started this by commanding her to kneel in front of him, he is not sure who is in control anymore. He finds himself losing all self-control and being driven by primitive urges. He runs his fingers through the length of her hair wanting to feel it flow through his fingers. She has gorgeous hair. Just the right length. It's soft and supple. The perfect length to grab and hold. To bury his nose in and breath in.

Sir fists his hands in her hair tight and grabs the back of her head hard. He forces her head forward onto his cock making sure to get as far into her mouth as possible. Princess is in her own little world though. Her lust for his cock has taken her to another level of greed. She simply loves to suck on Sir and it shows in how she worships his cock. She matches the stroking of her mouth and hands with the grip of his hands in her hair. She starts to move faster, clamping her hands down more aggressively. That causes him to force her mouth on is cock faster, harder and deeper. She finds herself having more issues trying to fit his large cock in her mouth.

His urges now are beyond control. He starts pulling her head animalistic and trying to force all of his cock into her mouth with every stroke. She desperately tries to accommodate him but struggles. His next few thrusts adjust her head down slightly and in one great push, his cock is buried completely in her mouth with the head down her throat. Although she can't see through the blindfold, she knows her Sir. He is in ecstasy. He is lost to his need now. Nevertheless, she is desperate to allow him in. She has surrendered to him now. Her hands fall to her thighs and she allows Sir to take full control.

Her head in this position allows easier access as he continues to slam in and out of her mouth, the head of his cock continuously drives down her throat. His grip on her hair allows him to set the pace and angle. Her throat muscles involuntarily squeeze around his dick. He begins sweating and breathing very rapidly. The feelings of her tight throat, her clamping mouth. He continues his relentless assault on her mouth. He can hear her moan louder the harder he drives into her. The vibration is unreal.

Suddenly his dick starts to swell as he gives one final drive into her mouth and down her throat. He groans loudly as he holds her head roughly against his pelvis and starts to shoot his cum down her throat. He pulls her back quickly and forces her mouth all the way down one more time holding it in place while he continues to cum. He does not stop his pounding into her mouth. She desperately tries to swallow as much as possible, as he cums into her mouth and throat. She continues her attack on his cock with her hands as coming around to grab his ass. The fact that he had cum earlier makes it easier to handle as she does not want to spill and waste any. She can't see him but she smiles to herself. She knows that she has him in the palm of her hand. She is so turned on that her body shivers in a small orgasm. He continues to groan.

As the intensity slowly subsides for both of them, she makes sure to clean him properly and get every last drop being given to her. He suddenly pulls away and crumples to the floor in a weak sweaty mess. She remains kneeling in front of him anxiously waiting for his next desire. After a few minutes, he gets up, kisses her passionately, forcing his tongue into her mouth like it was the penis he had used earlier. He stops, kisses her forehead, removes her blindfold, and picks her up to carry her to the rug in front of the fireplace. There he puts her down gently, kisses her again, lays beside her, and falls asleep.

A sudden crackle in the fire startles her awake a few hours later. She notices that they both had not moved being exhausted from their earlier activities. She cuddles into his strong torso since they are laying in spoon fashion with him behind her, and his arm around her. Both are on their sides. She smiles and closes her eyes again. This is the first time they could spend days and nights together uninterrupted. He is completely asleep.

12