Opening the Backdoor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also becomes aware that his penis is pressed against the crack of her cheeks in their spoon position. She becomes vividly aware that his penis is rock hard. Obviously, he is not dreaming about work. This time it is she that feels playful and frisky. She slowly reaches one hand down and pinches her nipple gently. Her hand continues lower to her sweet spot where she rubs all over her lips remembering the intense pleasure, she felt earlier that day. She is far from being done she thought to herself.

She slowly moves her hand from herself, and reaches behind starting to gently stroke the shaft of his cock with the tip of her fingers. The smile became bigger. She quickly rolls forward, pushes him back, and moves her smile towards his penis. This time she wraps her hands around that large cock and slowly moves the foreskin up and down. She can't get over how much pleasure that impressive organ has given her over the past few hours. With one hand remaining on his shaft, she slowly lowers her mouth on it. At the same time, she moves her other hand to her clit and starts vigorously rubbing herself. She's being driven by her primal urges again. His hand starts to stroke the back of her head. It's very clear that he is no longer asleep. She continues a very gentle oral and hand massage on his cock. She has no intention of relieving him too quickly. This was her turn.

Suddenly with a wicked smirk, she bolts up, straddles him while he is still lying on his back and starts putting the head of his cock against the opening of her pussy. She is still very wet from earlier, and her thoughts now are making it even wetter. She allows the head to pop in and gives a loud sigh. No matter how many times they have done this, the feeling of the head of his cock penetrating her, always gives her a shiver that runs through her entire body. Maybe it's the size, but more than likely it is the anticipation of what comes next. Probably both.

She quickly reaches for both of his arms and places then under her knees and lower legs against his body. With him firmly locked in place she looks hungrily into his eyes and says "my turn!" In one aggressive plunge he was buried inside her to the hilt. Both of their backs arched at the same time and they both shivered. She rests for a moment with him buried deep within, and slowly bent over to romantically kiss him. Their tongues start dancing having a language of their own, thanking each other for the pleasure being given. She starts to move up and down in slow controlled movements. All the way up and then all the way back down. This continues for quite a while. He is perfectly content letting her be in control... For now...

Her romantic intentions slowly disappear again as she feels that thick long hard cock moving inside her, touching areas that drive her crazy. She stops kissing him to look at him with a devious grin. She sits back up on him, raises her hips and releases his cock from her pussy. She slowly moves the head back and puts it against her tight little rosebud. She was really feeling adventurous. Although she had practiced for this and desperately wanted this to happen, she was unsettled by his size and this angle. Their previous orgasm had lubricated the area well. She was still slick, she could feel it. She was so turned on and had to try. Gently she lowered herself down onto his cock allowing the head to press through. A slight discomfort shot through her when the head popped through. The fullness actually felt sensual and she wanted more. The sensation against the nerve endings in her ass were very intense. This was so different. She felt different nerve endings waking up inside her. She slowly lowered herself more. It stung a bit, but that didn't seem to stop her. She realized that she liked it.

As she did held there, she continued to stare longingly into his eyes. She had a shocked look on her face as she continued and wanted to see every second of his reaction. Once his shaft was about half way into her, she held herself and adjusted to the feeling. So full. This time it was her in control and that was a huge accomplishment for her. Anal always scared her and when left to own devices, she would chicken out. This time, she knew how it was feel and wanted it again. On her terms.

"That's it Princess. You are in control. You decide how this goes baby girl. Use me a you wish." Sir praises her for her courage.

Princess nods her understanding. This was Sir giving her the strength that she needs to take what she wants and needs.

As she began to move slowly again, her strokes remained very shallow until she got used to it. Leaning back and resting her palms on his thighs trying to adjust to his size. Trying to handle the burn as she was being stretched. He only had about 1/2 of his cock in her by now. He still could not move, and he let her control the pace. He knew that she needed this to help with her anxiety. He knew her so well. Staring into his eyes told her that he was fully with her and she released his arms from under her legs. She brought her hand back around to the front and reached down with one hand to start massaging her clit, but it wasn't what she needed.

Sir instantly noticed the slight change in her body language and gently moved her fingers from her clit replacing them with his own fingers. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the amazing feelings from both sides. Every now and again she would push further down on him and her eyes would bolt open again. It wasn't necessarily painful, just a fullness that was incredible in how it turned her on. Soon she started breathing heavy but she couldn't go over the edge.

Sir looks up into her eyes and knew that she needed him to take over. She needs his guidance. He doesn't need to be rough this time. He knows he needs to be gentle and loving. He knows he needs to show her that he has this. He slowly helps her off of him. He helps her to rest on her hands and knees. Spreading her ass cheeks apart, he rubs his cock over her rosebud. He reaches over and grabs the lube off the end table and makes sure that she is well lubricated. Rubbing his cock around again, he slips his head in. She gasps even though she knew this was coming. He hushes her by smoothing his hand down her back. He slowly moved in and out at first. The feeling is so heady. The dirtiness and sensuality of the moment is so surreal. It is the most intimate of acts. She is giving all of herself to him willingly and he knows this is an amazing gift.

He is gentle at first. In and out, in and out. Slowly going deeper. Reminding her to breath and to relax. He instructs her to push back onto him. Giving her that sense of control that she needs to feel safe, but still directing her in a way that lets her know that he has her. His movements become faster and yet she still needs more. She cries out in frustration. She needs more. More friction. She begs him to go harder and he is more than happy to oblige. She is so hot and so tight. Her primal urges take over and she starts bucking wildly back into him. The feelings inside her are too intense and it sends her over the edge. She begins to tremble and shake. As she clamps down on his cock, there is no conscious thought anymore.

He is being completely driven by lust, pure lust. Almost as if a primal urge, he instinctively starts move in and out more urgently. His desire has grown immeasurable watching the display that has just occurred. He can't stand it any longer. This position presents her ass to him as a present, a treasure.

He is in total control and he knows it. His desire is in knowing that she wanted this. That she initiated it. This is on her terms and as her Sir, it is the most erotic feeling. She has driven him mad with desire and yet he knows that this has to be about her this time. He looks down at her and her eyes are glassy and dreamy and full of lust and desire. A large moan escapes her lips and he picks up the pace.

"More, please Sir." She begs.

He wastes no time in slamming into her ass over and over again. This is primal for both of them. He needs this. He needs the release. Again, he picks up his pace. Hearing the slap of their skin bouncing off each other. His hips against her ass cheeks. She moans and groans with each thrust deep into her. His hand gripping her hair again. The other slapping her ass. His rhythm in tune with her body. Trying to push right through her. All the while the subtle moans continue. He catches a faint sound coming from her that causes him to slow for a moment in case she is hurting.

"Harder" she whispers.

That sends him over the edge. He continues to thrust. Wrapping one arm around her right side and grabbing her tit and nipple pinching very hard. His other arm reaches around for her sweet spot. He thrusts two fingers inside as though to stake his claim, removes them and violently starts rubbing her clit. Her glazed look disappears. She becomes very aware of the building of another orgasm inside her. The sensations on her pussy and the constant fast massaging in her ass is setting her off again.

"Oh fuck! I going to come again" she screams. "Keep fucking me PLEASE!"

Suddenly the orgasm comes hard. It is the strongest yet and she becomes overwhelmed with electricity. She is shaking uncontrollably. Her pussy gushing juices all over his hand. She could not stop moaning even if she wanted to, which she doesn't. Sir loves to hear her. Loves how vocal she is when they make love.

Guttural sounds keep coming from her throat. His urges get the best of him, feeling her flood on his hand. Knowing how he is making her feel sends him over the top. One final thrust and he lets out a primal scream. He shakes as well. Thrusting over and over releasing himself in her ass never wanting the sensation to stop. In one final trust he stays embedded inside her as he lays on top of her to catch his breath. Both are completely exhausted.

He slowly rolls to his side and pulls her into his side.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

His only answer is a groggy grunt and is followed by the sound of her falling off to sleep in his arms with a satisfied smile on her face.

#Sweets6970

12