Opening the Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
When a Literotica author's wife discovers his work online.
4.7k words
4.34
20.6k
44
21

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

I really did not expect the way I was welcomed home. Not that I'm complaining, mind you....

I teach at a community college in Central Texas. I've been teaching longer than I've been married to Karla -- and we were about to celebrate our twenty fifth anniversary in another month. Our two kids were off living their lives (Tony, the oldest, was in his final year of med school, and Michelle was finishing her Masters in sociology) and it was the two of us rattling around in the house we bought to raise them. I'd spent a long week at school, sleeping on the couch in my office in order to get all my admin and prep work for the upcoming semester done and out of the way. It wasn't all that unusual -- I did it a couple of times a year, usually at the beginning and end of semesters. I was looking forward to dinner with my wife, a beer or two, sex if I was lucky and the Astro's game if not. A normal night. Until I opened the door.

I walked in and closed the front door. When I turned around I saw Karla, naked, on her knees right in front of me.

"What? Honey? What's going on?" I managed to say.

"No talking!" she replied in a very commanding voice. "Just stand there and look at me."

I was stunned, so I took the easy way -- I did what she asked. And what I was seeing was causing my cock to harden like it hadn't in a long time! Karla is a beautiful woman. I guess the best term to use is voluptuous. Her dark hair highlighted her tanned face; her lips were full and her green eyes were sparkling. I realized I hadn't been appreciating her beauty fully. My eyes watered as I realized just what a lucky man I was.....

"I know I'm beautiful, you ass. Keep looking!" She was reading my mind, but as long as she demanded, I lowered my eyes to her boobs. Oh my goodness, I love her boobs. I have spent hours just staring at them (mostly when she's sleeping -- or when she's not watching, since I have a thing about "being the kind of guy who's far too enlightened to start at boobs") because hers are perfect! 38DD, full, natural, ending in dark brown areolae and very large, prominent nipples which were fully erect and prominent. And there was something new -- each was now pierced, with barbell-like gold bars through them. My dick was growing fast.

"When did you....why did...holy fuck, do those hurt?" I wasn't exactly a conversational genius at this point, I'll admit.

"They provide a very new set of sensations -- and I can see they are having an effect on you -- which is what I was intending. But keep looking -- I like the reaction I'm getting!"

It wasn't easy pulling my eyes away from those amazing globes and their metal tips, but again I obeyed. One thing I can say for Karla is that she's resisted the ravages of time. Her figure is fine! Those enormous boobs look even bigger because she's only five two and has kept her figure. All that yoga she does has kept her body taut, and there was barely a hint of tummy. Unlike yours truly, who had gotten wide-waisted over the years.

But looking further, I realized there were no tan lines -- just browned skin. And the other thing that was missing was any sort of pubic hair. "Did you shave yourself? That was brave!"

"Unfortunately, no. I got a Brazilian wax -- it was almost as painful as giving birth! Did you know how they do it? They pour hot wax on a cloth, lay it on your pubes, let it sit and then rip it off! God, it would have been completely intolerable if they hadn't had some great smoke! Never again. I'll shave myself -- or you can help me. But no more tearing the hair!"

"Well, it makes it easier to see that you're wet. Like dripping wet. Wow!"

"Glad you like it. Now put your hands behind your back and don't move!" she ordered. So I did, and she proceeded to move closer. Soon her face was in my crotch and her mouth was attacking my cock through my jeans.

Again, I was struck speechless. We hadn't been wildly sexual in years. Having kids will do that, I guess. Truth was, I did more masturbating than anything. And here was my wife, who I loved immensely and who I had decided wasn't interested any more and that was okay because I was a really woke kind of guy -- and she was going after my cock like we were first starting out. Or like you might see in a porn video. I started to reach for her head but she stopped doing what she was doing and smacked my face.

"I said, keep your hands behind your back. Understand?"

"Yes. I understand -- but I really don't understand."

"Are you enjoying this? Are you complaining? I'll stop if you really don't want a cock-crazed woman to take out that big, hard dick and give you a sloppy wet, deep throat until you come down her throat. Your call."

"I'll shut up. I wouldn't want to get in the way of anything here. As a matter of fact, I've fantasized about exactly what it is you seem to be doing."

"I know. I read your stories on Literotica, asshole! Now shut the fuck up and let me finish what I started. Then you can tell me if it's as good as you imagined." With that she unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped them and yanked them down to my ankles -- along with my tighty whiteys. My cock stood at attention, pre-cum leaking from the tip. I'm bigger than average -- eight inches of circumcised cock -- and I was as hard as I had ever been.

"Well? Are you going to say it?" She asked. "You've written it more than a few times, so you must want to. Go ahead. I want to hear how it sounds."

I almost lost my erection as I realized that she had read a whole lot of my stories and there were some very pervy story lines. But I decided we'd deal with that later. "Okay, bitch. It's time to suck this cock and guzzle my come. Do it, bitch!" Just like I'd written it.

"I think there's some work to be done to sharpen that up, but I get it. It touches something in me. Say more."

"Get over here and suck my dick. I know you wonder if you can take it all -- well, you're gonna take it all and like it." She nodded and smiled and she began caressing my balls with one hand and used the other to squeeze my throbbing cock. She took a moment and rubbed it over her lips, wetting them with the pre-cum, before opening her mouth and engulfing the head inside. I almost came right then and there -- the feeling was so exquisite and one I'd forgotten. Sensing that, she popped it out, took a long lick of the underside of it and looked up at me.

"You really want to make this last -- unless you think you can come multiple times tonight. I want to draw this one out and make up for all the time you've been jerking off instead of fucking me silly. All the time you spent at your computer writing those stories and not sharing them with me. I'm going to be the slut wife you keep imagining -- the one who is crazy for your dick and has no limits. And I'm going to test yours as well. So get ready!" With that she opened her mouth and suddenly her mouth was halfway down the length of it!

I spent the next twenty minutes reviewing the multiplication tables. Naming the fifty states to myself. Doing everything I could to keep from blasting off. For her part, Karla had somehow developed the ability to edge me. I'd get really close when she'd pull off my cock and grab it tight at the base, squeezing hard until the moment passed. Then she'd open wide and try to take even more of it. Within five minutes she was bobbing on the head for a number of strokes, then going all the way down until her nose was buried in my pubes and I felt my cock in her throat. Then she did this thing with her throat as if she was milking me! It was incredible -- and it was something we'd never done before. How did she learn to do that? When? Did she have someone teaching her, like a imagined in that one story?

"Did you get a deep throat coach? That was one of my stories. Did you?"

She withdrew my cock, soaked in her saliva, from her throat and then her mouth and stroked it slowly as she looked up at me. "What do you think?" And then she proceeded to dive back down and lodge the head of my cock in her throat! I felt like I had entered into another world!

Then she switched her attention to my balls -- one at a time, then getting them both in her mouth for a brief time -- and had gathered the skin above them so her forefinger and thumb were circling them. When she told me to turn around and bend over, I almost lost it! But like a good boy, I obeyed.

And she immediately pulled my ass cheeks apart and began to orally attack my crack and then my asshole. "I bet you're glad I took a shower at the gym before I came home, aren't you?" I tried to be funny about it, but here she was, rimming me without my asking. What next?

"Shut up, dummy and bend over some more so I can tongue fuck your asshole.' And for the next five minutes she did just that. Something she'd never done before. Something I never had the nerve to ask her to do but had imagined and even written about. Eventually she pulled her head back and spun me around. My cock was still fully engorged but it had softened a bit. That didn't stop her -- she slurped it up and down her throat, encircled my balls with her hand and then I felt her finger at my asshole. I started to tense up and she squeezed my balls, sending me a message. I heard it and relaxed as her finger now slipped in and went searching for my prostate. It was when she got her second finger in that she found it, and suddenly I was surfing a fast moving wave of an orgasm.

"I'm coming. Now suck it deep and swallow every drop. Don't spill any. Suck it hard. Oh my God I'm coming" and then I couldn't do anything except groan and moan as it felt like my entire life force was exiting through my cock that was jerking and twitching in her throat. I almost blacked out from it all, and then finally there was nothing left. She pulled her fingers out and then let my now rapidly deflating dick fall out of her mouth.

"Oh. My. God! That was amazing! I'm way too wiped out to even think of all the questions I need to ask, but holy fuck! I've had fantasies -- of that. I've masturbated to that. And you obviously read some of what I've written about that -- but they all pale by comparison. Were you really serious when you called yourself a cock-crazed woman?"

"Isn't that what you want?"

"Hell yes! Of course I do. But this is such a big change. I really feel like we've entered another dimension or something. I guess we've got a lot to talk about."

"We do -- eventually. Right now, though, you need to take me into our room and lay some loving on ME. It's my turn to be on the receiving end of things, understand? I need you to come treat me like someone you've written about and make me come so many times we both lose count. Dig it?" She grinned at me and I helped her to her feet. I left my clothes in the hallway and we headed up to our room. When we got to the stairs, I hung back.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

"For you to go ahead of me so I can really appreciate that amazing ass of yours. Do you know I dream about eating your ass and then fucking it?"

"Of course I do. It's in at least three of your stories, so get a long look at your next meal" and with that she spread her legs as she slowly ascended the stairs. I watched closely, entranced once again by my sexy wife's luscious ass. When she reached the top she turned around and spread her legs, showing off her now naked pussy. I watched in amazement as she spread her lips with one hand and plunged two fingers inside. This woman who had replaced my wife was amazing!

"Fuck! Woman, you are something else!" She continued to finger fuck herself as I moved up the stairs. I took her in my arms and looked into her eyes. "I feel like I've been knocked silly, but at this moment, I want you to know that I know I've been a real jackass and have not been paying attention to you and your needs. You don't have to do anything else, or anything you don't want."

She looked up at me. "I know that, asshole! But I've discovered that there are things I do want and am willing to try. You better not try to stop me!"

"Never. Now let's go see to it that you get yours tonight!"

I chased her into our bedroom and she paused just before the bed. "Pussy or ass? Your choice. If I were you, of course, I'd pick the one you've been dreaming of and afraid to ask for because you were afraid of offending me. But that's just me." As she said that she turned her back to me, spread her legs and bent forward. As she did so, she grabber her ass cheeks and spread them to reveal that little starfish as well as her very wet pussy.

"Talk to me. Let me know how this feels" I said as I pressed my face between those cheeks and began to lick from above her asshole down to her clit and back, pausing in between to insert my tongue as deeply into her sloppy pussy as I could.

"It feels amazing! Oh god I love you tongue fucking me. It's not as big as your cock but it's this living thing up inside me and it's hot and moving and if you keep it up I am going to come like a mother! And shit, you're gonna do that, aren't you? Oh, yes, oh, oh, I am going to come on your tongue. Oh fuck!" And with that the walls of her pussy began to quiver and spasm around my tongue. I kept it in her until she stopped shaking, and then crossed from her pussy to her asshole.

"Oh yes! You want to fuck my ass, don't you? You better loosen it up. Lube it with your saliva. Work my asshole like I did yours but just be sure to stretch it wide enough to take your dick. I want that big cock of yours to fuck my ass good and hard. I want to feel it like it was coming up my throat. That's it. Open my ass. Suck on it. Lick it hard. Lick it deep. Oh I love it!"

I managed to slip in a finger, and then another. I pulled my face out of her ass and asked "did you stash any lube? All those stories about using saliva are made up and I would rather you not regret a moment of this."

"In the bottom drawer. Get it, pour it in and fuck me already!" I opened the bottom drawer of her nightstand and reached in, grabbing for a likely bottle. Before I found it, I grabbed what seemed like a rubber ball and pulled it out. It was a vibrator, like one of those Magic Wands. I put it on the bed and then found the bottle of lube.

I loved the way it poured down her ass crack, and when it reached her little hole my fingers worked it in, coating her insides as deeply as possible. I pulled out those fingers and poured lube on my cock, and then slowly pressed it into her ass. I took my time, making sure that she was okay as my cock was being enveloped in the hottest, tightest living space I could imagine. I grabbed that vibrator, flicked it on and reached underneath her to find her clit and apply pressure there. As it made contact it was as if her ass opened up by itself and I was suddenly balls deep in her back channel. I moaned. And she joined me.

"Oh fuck! I feel so full. So stuffed. And your cock is like a hot poker deep inside me! Come on, baby, fuck my ass. Pound it. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck me. Oh my ass. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oooohhhh...." And she was coming again as I buried my cock in her butt. And then I was coming as well and I collapsed on top of her, feeling as if my insides had poured out through my cock and into her.

She reached down and turned off the vibrator, and as my cock softened I pulled it out with a pop! I had come twice in one night -- something I hadn't done in years -- and my wife had turned into a character from my stories!

"What do we do now? Normally I'd probably fall asleep after all that, but that's not happening tonight. I have too many questions, and I need to find out who you are and what you've done with my wife. And if you really are my Karla, then I have to know what the fuck happened!"

"Yeah, I suppose we ought to talk about it. But first, how about we take a shower. Together, like we haven't done in a long fucking time. Go turn it on so it's warm and I'll join you." I staggered to my feet and headed for the bathroom, making sure we had big towels available. As I turned on the water and waited for it to warm up, Karla came in and sat on the toilet. I opened the door and went first and then she joined me.

I grabbed her shampoo and poured some in my hands. "Get your head wet and I'll wash it. You just have to tell me how we got to tonight, okay?"

She stepped under the spray and then leaned her head back so I could soap it up. I loved the smell of her shampoo and the feeling of caring for her as I washed her hair.

"I guess it starts with Joanie, next door. I was over there for coffee the day you went into your office and we got to talking. Turns out that she and Al are swingers. I had never, ever even thought about that, let alone met anyone like that. Anyway, she began to describe what their life is like, being free to fuck whoever they want and even getting off watching each other. She talked about how she liked to get ganged, as she put it. Like there was this odd, duality to it -- feeling powerful because all the cocks were hard for her, while at the same time being treated like nothing more than a receptacle for sperm. I was intrigued. Hell, I was wet between my legs as she told me about taking on a group of guys last weekend!"

"What was it that got you excited?" I asked.

"The same thing that got your hard just now, I suspect. Anyway, she told me that I could read up on it, and if I had questions she would answer them. She didn't say it, but I think she wanted me -- or us -- to consider joining them. When I asked about where to read up on it, she told about this website called Literotica. She mentioned a couple of different authors. You know, I don't know how I missed it, but she was doing her best to seduce me without being overt. Damn! Can we rinse my hair, please?" I stepped away and let her rinse the soap from her hair, and then we proceeded to wash each other. I turned off the shower, reached out and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. I grabbed one for me as well and we got out and continued to dry off. Finally, cleaned and dried we got into bed and into each other's arms.

"So what happened next? And what would you have done if she had been more overt?" I asked.

"Well, the woman I was then was too dumb to realize it. Right now, though, I like the idea. Especially after all the reading I've done! When I left her house I came home and looked up the website on the computer in your office. Lo and behold, it opened to an author's page, that had a whole lot of information on it. When I finally figured it out, I realized it was YOUR page. What was interesting was that you were one of the authors Joanie named. After I set aside all my questions about what, where and why, I began to read. Damn it, Richie, you are one sick, perverted mofo! And your stories turned me the fuck on! I sat there and fingered myself to a couple of orgasms as I read that series about size queens! Where did you get that from? And how long have your been writing that stuff?"

"I don't know. But remember that summer a few years ago, when I wound up in Pennsylvania teaching? I first found that site then, and tried my hand at a story or two. It was funny. I would read stories, get hard and jerk off, and then think "I can write better than that." So I tried and discovered that I enjoyed it. I had experiences before we were married that I could write about. And an active imagination. I thought about writing about our sex life -- but when I used anything that had happened between us, it didn't feel right. Anyway, I continued to read other stuff on that sight, and write from time to time, and I didn't think anything of it. It was this hobby where I could be as twisted as I wanted to and not risk disgusting you or upsetting you."

"There's only one problem with that. You didn't include me! Because the more I read, the more I began to wonder what some of those things would be like. I picked up on some of the things you write about with some frequency and decided there must be something to them. So I got my nipples pierced. And lost my pubic hair. And when I read that one about the deep throat coaching, I called up Joanie and we spent some time with some of the toys she had -- and some of the ones I now have -- and discovered not just the how to, but the why of it. When I had my nose in your pubes -- which we really need to trim, by the way -- I was so fucking proud of myself!"

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12