Opening the Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was amazed, frankly. I'm not sure, but I think maybe I should call up Joanie and thank her. And let her know that you might be interested in walking on the other side with her. Hell, maybe I ought to try writing about tonight?"

"Don't worry, I'm going to let Joanie know in person. WE are going to have them over for dinner this weekend, and the menu is going to be very personal Anyway, I think you should! At least as a start. I have some ideas that will be interesting to try out with you. Maybe we can become a husband and wife writing team. Or at least a research partnership. So go ahead and write about it and show it to me before you even think about publishing it."

We fell asleep shortly after that, naked, in each other's arms.

We spent Saturday morning lazing about. Sleeping late. And my newly inspired wife woke me up with her mouth fully engulfing my morning wood -- one of those "that would be so cool if it ever happened, but is never going to happen" moments. Not to be outdone, I had her change her position a bit until we were in a classic sixty nine and I proceeded to give as good as I was getting. And I did something I'd never done with her before -- not only did I suck on her clit, but I fingered both her pussy and her ass and she wound up squirting! Here I thought it was just some porn nonsense -- but she actually did it! It was my turn to be proud! That all led to a nap, and we finally got up, dressed and went for brunch at the Broadway Café.

I wasn't really paying complete attention to Karla until we were seated, and that's when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Up until now, I can't recall her going out in public with her 38DD unbound, but this was the new Mrs.

"Have I mentioned lately how amazing your tits are? What had you leave your bra at home? I'm not complaining -- just curious." I said.

"Simple. It's the new me. The same me that isn't wearing panties, either. The one who is appreciating all the men as they try to keep from staring at my nipples. The hot slut who hopes her husband is getting a charge out of her showing off. Are you?" She asked.

"No panties either? Holy shit! Next thing you;ll tell me you're wet." I grinned.

"That's exactly right! It's a good thing this skirt is dark -- the wet spot won't show that way. And you didn't answer my question, by the way. So we were going to discuss which way life is going to go. Are you up for it?"

"Well, my dick is as hard as a rock. It's something I hadn't seen before. Knowing that others are clearly lusting after you, AND that you not only know it but are happy about it is the hottest thing I could imagine right now. Maybe because all the blood is in my little head, but still...."

Her response was this amazing combination of emotions; a big smile that became a smug smile, that then turned into a subtle shift in posture where she straightened up, threw back her shoulders and showed off those magnificent tits and their prominent nipples.

At that point our waitress approached. Karla leaned back against the booth wall, her tits on display. I watched the waitress do a double take. Her eyes were caught and we saw a smile spread across her face.

"I can see you don't need any milk." I watched Karla blush! "I gotta say, even if I get into trouble, that you have caught the eyes of most of our staff and our customers. If you start making a regular appearances, I'll start comping your meals since I can guarantee our traffic will increase. I'm Annie, by the way, and mister, you are a very lucky dude!"

Karla spoke up. "Yeah. He is. But then again, he provides the meat to go with my milk." She actually blushed as she said it! "He's got a big sausage -- he just can't show it off. So I'm lucky as well." Now it was my turn to blush.

Any way, we managed to order breakfast and restrain ourselves from public sex.

We also had an amazing conversation. I'll have to tell you about it. Soon.

[To be continued. Comments invited.]

12