Opening the Marriage Ch. 07

Story Info
Karla's version of the swing party they attended.
5.2k words
3.72
12.9k
10
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

So we were going to go to a swinger's party. For the past twenty five years, I had only had one cock prior to the night with Al and Joanie. Don't get me wrong - I had more than that before I married Richie, but A) we took our vows pretty seriously, and B) we did our best to keep sex interesting. However, it had fallen into something we did occasionally. But after Al and Joanie left, I found myself constantly wet and horny. And I wasn't content to wish and hope Richie would do something about it -- I now not only knew what I wanted, but I wasn't shy about getting it! We spent that week before the party fucking and sucking all over the house!. I also spent a lot of time reading through all that Richie had written and posted on Literotica.

At the same time, I discovered what appeared to be "books" written by women (or at least published under a woman's name) on Kindle -- the Amazon reading platform. And I found myself subscribing to author newsletters and grabbing every freebie they gave away. I was immersing myself in a world of people motivated by sex, and I was constantly wet. When Richie was home I was a raging cock slut, grabbing his dick whenever I felt like it -- and of course he never objected -- and sucking it or jerking him off or demanding that he fuck me silly. There was a lot of power there. Once I got him hard, I could get him to do anything I wanted. Of course, that was mostly just fucking me long and hard through multiple orgasms. Not that he objected of course!

And when he was out of the house, I got naked, put porn up on the big screen and then played with myself. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say I raided the refrigerate and found a cucumber that seemed to be about the same size as Richie's cock, and I wound up using it like his cock. At first, the temperature difference was odd, but then I didn't care as I pressed a vibrator to my clit and fucked myself to a massive orgasm. Was it th size? The shape? The taboo nature of what I was doing? I talked about it with Joanie, who was, by virtue of our night together with our husbands, a confidant and friend.

"A cucumber? That's hot. Personally I favor dildos -- I've got quite the collection, including one that Al was the model for -- but I've also heard that zucchini work. I mean, they have the shape, right?" she said over the phone later that day. We both stared laughing.

"Do you think less of me because I'm such a slut?" I asked.

"Karla, I'm regularly gang banged by four or more guys. In front of their wives. I've eaten out those very same wives at the same time. Girl, I've done some very depraved shit in my life and unless I don't enjoy it, I plan to do it again! Being a slut and being about it is a badge of honor in my eyes! In your husband's too, in case you forgot!"

"Intellectually I know there's nothing wrong -- but it's like I have some voice in my head shaming me or something."

"As Al would say, thank it for sharing! Listen to your body, not your mind!. If your nipples are erect and your pussy is wet, then that's all that matters. All that internal chatter is just your mind trying to prevent you from putting yourself in a situation where you won't look good to someone. Once you deal with that, then life gets easier."

"What do you mean, looking good for someone?"

"What's something you've thought about doing? Did the idea of being gang banged excite you?" she asked..

"Yeah, it did. It does" I answered.

"Now say the first thing that comes to mine when I say 'but I can't because...."

"What would my mother say. Oh. I think I see what you are saying. I want to get in the middle of a group of men and have them use all my holes. I want all those cocks to be hard because they want me. And just about any reason I have for NOT doing that has to do with being worried about what someone will think of me. That's insane!"

"My point exactly! You have to get straight for yourself whose opinion matters! You already know Richie's opinion -- it's that same as Al's. They love the idea! Are you worried about your folks? Your kids? The PTA? Take a good long look over the next few days. The whole notion about people finding out that you have a sex life is just an issue of control! The question to answer is simple -- do you want to be in control or give it up to some nameless concern about 'them'?"

"Damn, girl, you've given this some real thought!" I said.

"Of course I have. Part of that comes from being a white woman married to a man with a Big Black cock. That put me through a whole bunch of changes! Part of what helped me get through it was communication. It was early in our swinging, and I met all these women who were so very secure about their sex lives."

"Is that where you learned to eat pussy?" I asked, attempting to inject some humor.

"As a matter of fact, it is!" Her answer was so matter-of-fact that I was embarrassed to have asked.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to be funny or something" I stammered.

"No problem. Like I said, it was a good guess! More importantly, everyone of my swing friends had given the matter a lot of thought, and we often spent time poking into the mythologies of sex. It's why I can speak of all this, frankly. Meanwhile, let's get back to the good stuff! Did you really want to be the subject of a gang bang at our party? Or did you want to run a train? You want one at a time or do you want a room full?"

"Decisions, decisions! If I tell the truth, I want a room full. Just saying that gets my pussy wet again!"

"Then trust me, I'll make sure it happens. Do we include Richie and Al? And should we film it?"

"Do you have hidden cameras? That way I can surprise Richie with the videos as a present."

"Yes, we do. Leave it to me. And call me if you need anything before then. And I do mean anything. Bye for now." And she hung up.

That left me in the midst of a major mental swirl -- thinking about my thinking, imagining a room full of hard cocks all to myself, and even contemplating asking Joanie over to eat me out. As you can imagine, I had little choice but to spread my legs wide, press the vibrator to my clit and work that big honking cuke into my cunt. I don't recall how many orgasms I had, but I eventually passed out. I woke up some time later. The room smelled of sex and the sheets were soaked. I cleaned up the bedroom and went to fix dinner. When I served Richie the salad, I made sure to tell him where the cucumber had been marinating. Needless to say, it was a good thing I had turned off the heat for the rest of dinner or it would have burned as we fucked on the dining room table for half an hour.

After dinner we went to the living room and put up porn on the Smart TV. When it came time to decide what to watch, I had him pull up the playlist I had been assembling. The one called "reverse harem." We watched as numerous women took on multiple men -- and then we weren't really looking at the screen. Much. I just remember at one point being on my hands and knees, facing the screen, and Richie pumping into me from behind. He was limited to about one word per thrust."

"So" thrust and withdraw..

"You" another thrust and withdraw.

"Want" the same.

"To get fucked" a deeper thrust and withdrawal.

"By lots of men" I thought he was going to jam his cock through my cervix!

"That's right. I want a cock in my pussy, and one in my ass, and another jammed down my throat, and a line of guys waiting to take their places when they come. I want to be filled with hot jism, covered in sticky sperm and used over and over again until they can't get it up anymore! I want everyone to see what a cockslut you married!"

That did it, because I felt the flood of his hot come spray my insides. As I felt is dick spasm and spew, I had my own orgasm as well. We collapsed on the floor, breathless.

"Well," he said, "better eat your Wheaties so you can hold up that long!" and we cracked up.

The rest of that week looked like a variation on all that. Every time I stopped to think about what was coming I was instantly wet, which meant I had to get off. The thought crossed my mind that I might hurt myself, but I took that advice and thanked my mind for sharing. Then I continued rubbing and stroking until I came.

So the night of the party, I spent time showering and shaving. While I knew I was going to get wet and sticky, I had to at least begin fresh, right? I decided to leave the lingerie home and go commando, so I put on my wrap dress -- one that would unwrap and leave me naked -- and walked downstairs. I thought Richie's eyes were going to pop out of his head. His dick almost popped out of his pants, for crying out loud.

I could understand -- the dress had a plunging neckline, showing off a lot of my boobs. My nipples were hard and it was obvious through the thin fabric. And, of course, there was no panty line because there were no panties! I had added a garter belt and stockings -- I thought it changed my appearance from slutty to sexy.

We made our way over to Al and Joanie's place. I remember how funny I thought it was to see Al in a chef's apron and little else, grilling burgers and stuff in the back yard. In case you haven't read about it, Al is a big Black man -- with a Big Black Cock. It deserves those capital letters -- I planned to have him fuck me at some point that night.

We wound up discovering that we knew one of the people there -- a woman who taught at the local high school, and who had actually had both our kids in her class during their senior years. She and Richie hit it off immediately, and so I grabber her husband Tobin and we went off to find a place with some privacy. I mean, I was a bit nervous and not quite ready for an audience. Tobin, bless his heart, picked up on my nerves and so he told me to just lie back and enjoy myself. Then he proceeded to eat my pussy with wild abandon until I came. Then he proceeded to take me even higher!

After the violence of my orgasm, as I was glorying in the sensations running through my body, he devoted himself to my boobs. All this time he was hard as a rock, but it didn't seem to bother him. When I reached for his dick he told me to relax -- we'd get to him eventually, and he returned to worshiping my boobs. I mean, what else do you call it? He wasn't nursing but he couldn't take his mouth off my nipples. He'd suck on one until I was moaning, feeling myself moving towards another climax -- then he'd switch to the other one. My body was responding, and then he began to finger my pussy at the same time and soon I was indeed coming on his fingers! If I wasn't already married to Richie with his big cock and dirty mind, I'd have given serious thought to permanently attaching myself to Tobin.

He was still hard as a rock, but didn't seem at all dominated by his dick -- he didn't seem to be in any hurry to do anything with it. I was amazed, frankly. Every other guy I knew (and yes, most of them had been more than twenty five years ago, perhaps it was a function of age) was enslaved by a hard on. I mean, once they got hard, they were on rails to get off. Not Tobin, however. Monica had herself a keeper with this guy!

He wandered off, searching, perhaps, for another woman to satisfy. Or maybe he just needed a beer. In any case, I was luxuriating in the sensations of my body after two orgasms in rapid succession -- something I don't recall ever having before. How to describe them? My muscles all felt relaxed; I felt warmth radiating through my whole body and that warmth seemed to be coming from somewhere above the end of my tunnel -- north of the end of my pussy. And we had only been there for under an hour -- what could three more hours (or more) provide?

I managed to stand up and wander around. There were people everywhere, doing everything from eating burgers to eating pussy, from making salads to making love. I eventually found Richie with his fist inside Tobin's wife Monica! When he managed to uncouple himself he seemed a bit dazed -- I guess finally participating in fisting after writing about it a few times had an effect.

By the way, It turns out I guessed right -- he later told me he had spent a large part of the night revisiting scenarios he'd turned into stories, and envisioning more. Which was, frankly a good thing since we've been working on them together, and the imagination is sharpened when you can try things out! But that's another story, for sure!

At some point, as Richie fell under the spell of the senior couple there (Tom and Alanna, both in their seventies and still fucking like teens), I went back to look for Tobin and his cock. I sound found him and a few other guys, sitting on couch, drinking beers and watching a football game. Football? When there was sex all around? WTF? I had to intervene.

So, I walked in front of that TV, spread my legs and ran my hands up and down my body. I paid particular attention to my boobs and my nipples -- squeezing them and twisting them, glorying in the sensations. From the stirring I could see in the laps on the couch, I was having the effect I was seeking.

"Anyone want to play touch with me?" I asked with an innocent smile -- and a leer. Tow of the guys -- Al and Danny were waving me out of the way, but Matthew and Tobin were both hard and concentrating on me. I orchestrated a little place shifting so that the two fans sat together and the two with the hard ons were likewise seated together. Then I dropped to my knees and crawled towards them, trying to copy some porn scene I'd seen where the woman was closing in on what she wanted. Because I really did want their cocks. I had at least four of them to work with, and it was time to let out my inner slut and get gang banged. I was a little miffed that the other two were more interested in the TV than in me, but I figured that would change.

I positioned myself between Tobin's legs and had his cock at eye level. It was still hard, and it looked delicious. The helmet was a deeper shade of red than the rest of it, and this was the first I noticed that he was essentially hair less all over. I wrapped one hand around his smooth flesh and attached my mouth to his balls. Then I began to lick and suck on them as I stroked his cock and reached for Danny's. I felt a hand grab mine and guide me to my goal -- a bigger flesh stick than Tobin. Mmmm...

I will admit that a lot of what I did was copied from porn I'd watched with Richie, from some of the noises to some of the moves. What did women do before the internet, I wondered, and found myself giggling. When I detected a softening of Tobin's cock, and looked up at his and tried to fill him in on the joke. Typical guy, right? Thought I was laughing at him and his cock, and when I filled him in on the joke he looked at me as if I was speaking Russian. So I did the only smart thing -- I opened my mouth and swallowed his cock in one mouthful. That brought it back to life, ended my having to explain myself, and brought at least three gasps. That made me happy, since it meant at least one of the game watchers was now paying attention to me. I didn't bother trying to determine who it was -- I was concentrating on getting Tobin's cock past my gag point, while stroking Danny.

And then I heard Al. "She. Could. Go. All. The. Way." and I had to pull my head off Tobin's erection because it was so damn funny! I mean, there was the Monday night football chant and the double entendre about "going all the way" and suddenly all of us were doubled up laughing.

"She will go all the way, gentlemen" I said. "But this is a team effort, isn't it? Turn off that damn TV and pay attention as she warms up!" With that I positioned myself between Danny's legs and began to work his balls into my mouth while I stroked Tobin's cock with my right hand and Matthew's with my left. Naturally that left my butt sticking out, and soon I felt a large pair of hands caressing it. Al had come through!

"Now, there's four of us here -- and a few more guys around the house. Are you looking to take them all on?" I heard him ask from behind me. His deep bass voice sent shivers into my pussy. I lifted up my head and pushed Danny's balls out.

"Well, I have three holes and two hands, and all the time it will take. I've been wondering how many I could take, and frankly, I figure I'll just keep taking them until your Viagra lets you down. How's that grab you?"

Al's big black cock pressed into my folds and began to work up into my cunt. "I'm fine with it, and I doubt there's any man here who isn't. You just let us know what you like and don't like, okay?" As he finished speaking, he pushed hard and was balls deep in me. It was way better than any vegetable, I assure you! With that, I went back to work on Danny. I opened my mouth and took his cock deep into my mouth. I wasn't quite ready to deep throat him, but at least I didn't have more than three inches that didn't fit. I was planning on taking my time and building up to showing off, but I hadn't counted on Al. The force of his big tool drove me forward and suddenly my nose was buried in Danny pubes as his cock drove into my throat. I let go of the other cocks and reset myself so I could be sure to back off and breath.

But those other two guys didn't seem to take it personally. Almost immediately I had hands on my boobs and nipples, and then a hand on my clit as well. I came within a few seconds, probably from the internal stimulation from Al's monster cock and whoever found my magic button. My orgasm triggered Al and it felt like a fire hose was going off inside me as his cock spewed its juice in me. When he pulled out I felt his come ooze out of me -- until I felt a mouth stop me up. I wasn't sure who it belonged to, but I knew it wasn't one of the guys I started with because, except for all, they hadn't changed positions. Danny was just about ready to explode in my mouth, hands were still pulling on my nipples and rubbing my clit. Someone new had come in -- someone who knew how to eat pussy!

"Go to it, Tanya" I heard -- it was Matthew's wife. And she knew what she was doing. I made a mental note to return the favor at some point. Maybe later if no one was able to get it up. But soon.

Just as Danny's cock began to twitch and jerk and pulse, Tanya stopped eating my pussy and I felt her tongue on my ass hole. Goody! I wanted someone to pay attention to it. No sooner did I think that than I was dealing with lots of come in my mouth from Danny. I was determined to swallow it all and put all my attention on that. The most interesting thing so far was switching my attention from one part of my body to another, all the while feeling something building inside me. I kept swallowing as Danny kept pumping his jizz into me until he eventually stopped and pushed me off. Seems like every guy I've ever been with can get overly sensitive after coming.

Those hands on my tits lifted me up, and the guys changed places. Now I had Tobin's stiff flesh in front of me, and Matthew moved behind me. Tanya pulled her face out of my butt and I felt her move down under me. I gasped as she fastened her mouth to my clit and began to do magical things to it. My ass wasn't empty for long as I felt the head of a cock began to press into it. Between the spit from Tanya, and what I figured to be lube, I was soon full of dick in my back passage. It doesn't feel the same as it does in my cunt -- but it was hot and deep and moving and the sensations were captivating, especially because who ever it was wasn't merely fucking me -- he was making love to y ass!

So now I was being spit roasted, with the addition of a mouth on my clit, and the sensations were amazing. I can't say my pussy felt empty but I did begin to wonder what it would be like if it got filled with cock. I couldn't imagine a way to do it without moving, and I wasn't planning to move all by myself. I mean, I was firmly attached -- it was going to need to be a group effort. I lifted my head off Tobin's cock and said so.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12