Opening the Marriage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, I have three holes and I want them all filled. If we could figure out how to keep Tanya's mouth on my clit it would be wonderful cause she's doing amazing things, but I need you guys to figure it out for me." With that, Mathew jammed himself deep in my bowels and pulled me back from the couch. He told Tobin to lie down on his back and then almost carried me on his dick until I was able to slide Tobin's cock up my pussy. That was amazing -- feeling two large cocks almost touching each other through my body. I had my eyes closed and was simply dealing with the sensations when I felt the head of someone's cock at my lips. I opened my mouth and began to suck in a long, relatively thin piece of man meat until my nose was pressed into his belly and I looked up to see Tom -- the senior citizen -- smiling down at me.

"Not everyone can take it all the way down so easy. Can you breathe?" he asked. I nodded as best as I could, and tried to respond with sound as well. Richie was as long as his cock but much thicker and I swallowed him all the time.

When I felt hands on my tits again, I closed my eyes and just gave in to the feelings. It's not that three cocks pumping in and out of me at the same time tripled the feelings -- I don't think you can quantify it like that. But the intensity of the sensations at all my most sensitive places functioned like an earthquake and soon it was as if I was experiencing one continuous orgasm. And it was different than any I had before -- at first it was the same muscle contracting, jerking and twisting kind of orgasm, but then it became something else -- and continual deepening of the sensations as those three guys pounded into me.

I felt each one come. And each time that happened it added to mine. First Matthew let loose in my ass. Then Tom was pouring his juice down my throat. Finally Tobin let loose and filled my cunt until it was dripping down from where we were still joined. At that point I rolled off him and lay on my back, just soaking in the sounds and sensations -- and I realized there were a lot of other people in the room. And they were clapping as if I had been performing. Which I guess I was, now that I think of it! I opened my eyes and saw that everyone who I had met earlier was crowded in to the room. The only cocks that weren't hard were the four guys I'd just finished with. As for the women, well, at least half of them were stroking the erection I had yet to encounter.

Joanie came over and sat down by my head. "You were amazing! I never imagined...."

"Honey, neither did I! But I hope you don't think I'm finished, do you?" I watched the expressions flicker across her face as she let in what I was saying. And then I watched the grin spread.

"Just for a moment. But how about we shift to a little feminine energy?" she asked. I nodded and found Tanya. I caught her eye and beckoned her to come closer. As she did I smiled. "Sit on my face, woman, and let me return the favor!"

There were a few hoots in the room as she straddled my face and lowered herself on my mouth. She paused with her lips just above mine and asked: "You sure? You may be getting more than you wanted..."

"That's fine by me" I said and she didn't hesitate -- her shaved lower lips were touching mine and when I slipped my tongue between them I found out what she meant. Not only did I find her nectar, but also the salty slime of man cum. What the hell -- I liked them both and so I began to use my tongue like a mini dick and as she drained I kept swallowing. When there wasn't any more, I reached up and moved her hips a bit so my mouth was right at her magic button, and I began to attack it. I tried things on her that I liked when anyone ate me. I covered her clit and used my tongue to massage it. She liked that -- I know because she began to moan. I used my hands on her ass and kept her pressed up against my mouth. I could feel her moving towards an orgasm -- and then I felt someone spread my legs and a mouth taking its place on my lips.

I tried my best to keep from being distracted, but who ever had begun to eat me was good. Very good. And it was another one of the wives attending -- I knew because of the fingers that were now pumping in and out of my pussy. They had long nails and were slender -- a woman's hands. I remember wondering if they ever did girls nights; if not, I was going to start them! And then it got even better as I felt two different mouths attach themselves to my boobs and suck on my nipples. These folks were merciless -- and I fucking loved it! I was giving Tanya's clit a tongue lashing, and then I felt her muscles begin to spasm and twitch and she began to come. Not only that, but she began to squirt as well and caught me by surprise. Since I hadn't ever done that, I didn't think others did.

I did my best to simply open my mouth and drink down her fluids. The taste was different and I couldn't categorize it, but more importantly, that even seemed to trigger the other three mouths attached to my body and I began to come as well. This was extremely powerful. I may have blacked out. I lost track of the number of times I had come that night and simply rode the sensations and got lost in them.

At some point I came around. My head was in Richie's lap. His cock was as hard as I've ever seen it, sticking up and pressed against my ear. He was stroking my forehead gently.

"Hi" I said. "Fancy meeting you here. Did you see everyone fucking me? Did you like knowing your wife is a slut? A cum dump? A pussy eating, cock sucking, ass fucked, gang banged whore? Actually, whether you liked it or not is irrelevant -- because I just discovered I liked it all and want a whole lot more. Including your big cock. Which do you prefer -- my pussy or my ass? I want you to make all those other women jealous and fuck me silly!"

"If I was thirty years younger, I'd probably come from just hearing what you just said. Damn, Karla, I have no problem at all with you as a slut. If it makes you happy, fuck as many guys as you want -- just tell me about it in detail because it sure as fuck turns me on and makes me so hard I can't stand it! So get on your hands and knees -- I want that amazing ass of yours. I want to deposit a big load of cum up inside it. You okay with that?"

I wasted no time and presented my ass to him. "What do you think?"

Since we didn't actually leave for another few hours, I could go on and on about who I fuck and sucked and what went on. For crying out loud, it was a swing party and I was the center of attention. If I wasn't full of cock, I was eating pussy. Now, I had a hard time walking for the next two days, but it was completely worth it. Richie and I are now official members of that club, and we are hosting a party in two months -- and we hope to bring in a few new members for it. I'll keep you posted, okay?

12