Opening Up

Story Info
The positives of cheating.
9.9k words
3.16
31.6k
38
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

Stop! This story contains a wife who cheats, a husband who watches. It causes stress and anger in those who demand the bitch gets tossed out. So stop reading now and pick up Pride and Prejudice, a terrific read...really.

*

"Man! You're alive," Steve stood as his old friend came over to the table. "We thought you were having an affair or something the last month or so," he shook the man's hand.

"Sorry, sorry. I've been spending more time with Marcy. She's...never mind. I wasn't going to miss this game, State wins this and it's on to the conference playoff," Mike grinned as he grabbed a seat. "So, you saved a seat for me every week?" he asked.

Greg nodded, "You always said you were busy but we assumed you'd wrap things up and, well. How's work going? Did I hear you got promoted? Brad got a new job, by the way."

The four friends talked about work, recent vacations, and other things until the game came on then their focus was on the TV. Steve,

"Man! They did it, so make sure you keep next Saturday open. I have to get back to Laura," Greg smiled. "I wonder what she has up her sleeves today...or should I say up her shorts?"

The four friends had been coming to the same bar every Saturday afternoon during college football season and they'd opened up about everything...including what happens in the bedrooms. Steve and Mike had mentioned more than once their wives were ultra-conservative in bed, missionary, cowgirl and, some doggy, but blowjobs and anal weren't even on the table...actually neither was either wife being bent over a table on the table.

"Damn! Do you have to rub it in?" Steve asked. "Anyhow, guys, I do have a blow job waiting for me back home," he smiled.

"Seriously? I thought you slept in the guest bedroom the one time you tried to get Michelle to suck your cock?"

"Oh yeah, she did, but I have to blow out the sprinklers," he grinned, "Hey, a guy can have fantasies, can't he?"

"That is so sad, "Brad patted his friend on the shoulder, "and here I'm frustrated Jennifer won't suck my cock after I've fucked her ass. Oh well, I should get home, Saturday is Jen's day to clean house," he grinned.

The three men nodded. They knew all about Jennifer's love of exposing herself, so she always cleans house naked or at least with an apron. Brad bragged more than once how she'd kept washing the floor while he fucked her from behind.

Steve sighed, "I'll say it again, perhaps we should watch these games at your house, hell she doesn't even have to be fully naked. The apron sounds great too."

"Yeah, not happening. I shouldn't tell you guys this but I trust you, but she gets so horny that she'd let all you guys do her and never blink an eye. Anyhow, as great as you guys are, I need to go get my dick wet," he chuckled.

After he and Greg left, Steve sat back. "I guess I should get back to my chores and maybe Michelle will reward me by letting me do her from behind."

Mike looked at his friend, "Look, don't tell the guys but I've been home a lot since Marcy...um, has become a lot more adventurous...willing in bed," he said softly.

"Really? What happened?" Steve sat up. "You told me she was never really into it."

"I didn't know at first but one morning, what was it? After the Iowa game, Sunday morning...anyhow, I woke up and she was sucking my dick. At first, I wondered if it was my birthday or what but I wasn't going to question it at that time. It was amazing, I mean she'd put my dick in her mouth but she was sucking, I mean really sucking. In the back of my mind, I was wondering how she learned the thing she was doing with her tongue and how deep she took me...I wish I'd taped it. And then I saw she was playing with herself...that never happened, ever. Anyhow it wasn't long before I was going to cum and when I told her she sucked harder. Marcy, my innocent lie-back wife swallowed every drop."

"Holy shit! Did you get her a new car or something?" Steve asked leaning forward.

Mike shook his head, "No, I mean, I had taken her to dinner Friday night, you know, San Angelos? Anyhow, she was incredibly horny that night, Italian wine does that to her, and we had a great time in bed, but it was the usual, me on top or her riding me. This was different. She seemed to get off on pleasing me rather than her allowing me to...use her pussy to please myself."

"Damn! I'm going to pick up some Italian wine on the way home, maybe I can check off two blow jobs today," Steve grinned.

"Well, ok. I'm going to tell you this but you can't breathe a word to anyone. Marcy had an affair...been having one for a while," he sighed.

"Oh shit! Wait, you've been spending more time with her? I'd have thought you dump her or...who was it?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, um, a guy in the gym. She has been working out and lost a few pounds...you should see her, hang on," he pulled out his phone showing Mike a picture of his wife in shorts and bikini top.

Steve let out a low whistle, "Dude, she'd fucking hot. Who was this guy and want me to help you beat the shit out of him?"

Mike laughed, "I feel like thanking him, look, hear me out," the man signaled for a couple more beers, "I think we have time. You need to hear this."

"Marcy was, well feeling less than sexy, you know how it is, she's 40 now with two kids. We've been making love maybe twice a month. The doctor told her she's lacking energy since she was carrying a bit more weight than she should, so she joined the gym over on Pearl Street. Anyhow, she's been working out there three days a week including when I've been here with you guys. This guy chatted her up and they well, you get it. He lives over on Jackson, just a couple of blocks from the gym, and..." he took a sip of beer before continuing.

"I still don't get why we shouldn't beat the shit out of the guy," Steve wondered. "So, Marcy confessed, she told you?"

"I'll get to that, but no, she didn't. Anyhow the last few weeks she's not just been eager for sex, she's wearing a lot more revealing clothes, shorter skirts, lower cut tops, but she loves sucking my cock. Then a couple of weeks ago, I came home from work and the kids were at a school event and there was Marcy, naked, face down on the coffee table, and get this, she asked me to fuck her ass. She said she was always curious about that."

"Oh my God! How was it? I've heard it's incredible," Steve sighed, "I'm jealous...um, you wouldn't want to invite me over," he chuckled.

"Yeah, no. Not happening. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I took her up on her offer feeling pleased I was taking her virgin ass...but not exactly the first," he sighed. "I was at the coffee shop over on Adams and heard a guy bragging to his friends about a married bitch he'd been banging. I listened in thinking I needed to get home to Marcy hearing the incredible things he did to this woman and what she did to him, but when he mentioned he and his roommate fucked her in the back of her car...a custom blue Audi Q7," he looked at his friend, "I knew...hoped I was wrong, but I knew who they were fucking.

"Oh wow. What did you do?" Steve asked quietly.

"I went over with the idea of telling them they could go to hell or something, but as I stood, the guy from the gym said sadly, 'She broke it off...she loves her husband too much and couldn't see me anymore,' so I went around as if going to the men's room and stopped to listen a bit more. He sounded like he was going to cry when he said 'I begged her to stay, told her I love her, never told any chick that.' Then he said her name, 'Marcy told me never felt the same way and she just did it because she wasn't appreciated by her husband but this was wrong and it had to stop,'" Mike said as he took another sip.

"Wow, and so she broke his heart," Steve sighed, "That's sad but I can't see why you seem grateful."

"Marcy and I have been married 17 years and sex became, well almost a chore. Since she cheated on me, we have sex every day, she sucks me off, begs me to fuck her all over the house...hell, we were cleaning the garage the other day and I fucked her ass on the workbench. This 20-something kid got my wife to open up which I never could have."

"You forgive her?"

"I understand now. I quit coming up behind her, holding her...I don't know, maybe as she put on weight I lost interest, or perhaps I just wasn't as intrigued to get her naked. Anyhow, she's so much sexier, so much more fun so yes, I feel I should thank him." Mike said softly.

"So, are you going to tell her you know?"

"See? That's just it, either she feels guilty which makes her eager to please me or this kid made her feel sexy, alive, and real woman in which case if I tell her I know, what might happen? The old axiom, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,'" he smiled.

Steve shook his head, "Now you have me wishing Michelle would cheat on me," he sighed, "but I couldn't handle it as you did. I think I'd go postal."

"I get it, before this all happened I felt the same way, now getting pleasured by a beautiful woman every night I've been wondering if she might periodically need to step out to renew her horniness," Mike said softly, "I hate the thought, as you do, but the results sure pay off. Anyhow, I have to get home. Marcy sent the kids off to her parents and her old college roommate's visiting. I am not sure but I think she wants a threesome." He stood patting his friend's shoulder, "I'll let you know...maybe show you pictures."

***********************************************

Steve finished blowing out the sprinklers though he remember little of it. His mind was swirling thinking about Marcy and her cute body all sweaty and naked under him...or with her tight ass up in the air. He decided to go shower then see if Michelle might be in the mood.

The tall slender blonde 38-year-old was in the kitchen looking through the spice cabinet, a grouping of bottles and other containers on the kitchen counter. Steve stopped to look at his wife, really look at her. She might be 5 pounds heavier than when they'd met in college but still had her figure. He remembered the first time he'd seen her. She was trying to get a bottle of hand lotion and the last one was way back on the shelf. He'd offered to help after seeing first her great ass and then her left breast smashed against the lower rack as she vainly attempted to grab the bottle.

"Let me," he'd offered and she looked over, smiling.

"Thank, God," she'd said "I hate it when guys want to 'help' me," she said stepping back, "The white bottle in the back."

Steve's eye's flicked across the impressive chest before reaching back to grab the bottle. "This one?" he asked. "Sadly I came here to get this for my mom and it looks like the last one," he stepped back.

"Oh really?" she asked, "Is this a line or does your mom really use this brand?" she had her hands on her flared hips.

"I'm serious. Ok, I'll tell you what," he looked up and down the aisle, "I'll race you to the end and whoever wins gets the lotion."

He smiled thinking back to how she'd looked down the aisle then back at him as if considering running through the store. He still wondered whether she'd have done it if he hadn't suggested something else.

"On the other hand, perhaps if you have dinner with me I might come over to pick you up carrying a bottle of wine, flowers, and hand lotion," he'd offered.

That was it and six months later he popped the question and another two and they were married. The first 10-12 years the sex was intense, though bit by bit Michelle stopped performing oral sex and they'd settled into a routine. It occurred to Steve that it'd been three weeks since they'd last made love.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing?" he asked as he pressed his body against her ass. He felt her warm tight ass against his cock as he reached around to cup her breasts. She wore such thick padded bras now rather than the thin lacy ones that clipped in the front but he was still aroused feeling the huge masses on her chest.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she pried his hands off her boobs. "are you horny? You were drinking, that's why," she sighed. "Look, maybe later or tomorrow. I've been going through the house and getting rid of stuff. I have the back of the Land Rover filled with donations for the Goodwill and now I'm getting rid of expired stuff in the kitchen." She looked at the bulge in his shorts, "I'm not feeling all that clean right now nor in the mood. Why don't you go through your drawers and closet so we don't make multiple trips over there." She palmed his cock, "After you check out your porn sites and jerk off."

"What? I don't...Ok, I do. Look, we need to make love more. I miss it. I miss feeling your naked body against mine, you know?" he asked.

"Tomorrow, now go jerk off and let me get all this done," she turned back to the spice cabinet.

***********************************************

Steve woke to the most incredible dream. He was at Mike's house watching a game on the tube when for some reason he was alone with Marcy. She'd asked him some questions leading to her taking off her top and placing his hands on her plump tits then she'd crawled down to suck on his aching cock. He felt his balls aching and abruptly woke up fearing he'd mess up the sheets but the warm mouth on his cock was still there.

Opening his eyes, he saw the blonde hair bobbing on his cock and moaned, "Oh Shelly, I'm close." She seemed to lose her gag reflex as her lips were almost touching his pubes. Where did she learn to do that? he wondered.

Michelle looked up still stroking his cock, "Michelle. I told you before, I've just had one guy call me Shelly, and he cheated with my best friend, but ok this time." She crawled up and lowered herself on his cock and began bouncing on his hard shaft, "Though I prefer Shelly to Marcy. Were you dreaming about her? I get it, she'd a hot little thing, isn't she?" she grinned down at her stunned-looking husband. "Oh don't worry about it, we all have fantasies. Now let's see if your huge cock can get me off twice or more while I recall some of my old boyfriends," she panted. "Kidding, none had a cock even close to what you have."

Steve stepped into the shower feeling the pleasant ache in his balls. Michelle had cum twice and after the last time, she'd done something she'd never done before. She went down on him though she'd finished him off with her hand when he'd told her he was going to cum. He wanted to call Mike to tell him he didn't need Michelle to have an affair to open up...then it hit him. What if she did have an affair and...oh crap!

The next few weeks Steve was trying to tell if things were different about Michelle but her routine seemed the same. Also, it seemed as though the blowjob was a one-time thing and they went back to having sex a couple of times a month.

***********************************************

A few months later Michelle stood in front of Steve whose eyes were glued to the TV. She held out a couple of pairs of binoculars.

"You are wasting your life in front of the TV. We're going out," she said as she took the remote.

Steve finally agreed to go along bird watching as they hadn't done it in years and it was a beautiful spring day. They were getting out their gear in the parking lot when they heard a man's voice.

"Shelly, Christ! Is that you?" a tall blond man trotted up.

Michelle spun around, "Terry? Fuck me!" she cried as the man pulled her into a tight hug. She stepped back, "You look the same, I mean, maybe a bit...have you been lifting?" she squeezed his arms.

Steve stood back feeling awkward as the two looked each other up and down. He cleared his throat as his wife was feeling the man's biceps.

"Oh, Christ. I'm sorry. Terry, this is my husband Steve. Steve, this is Terry, an old...we went to high school together," she said blushing.

Steve knew there was more but put out his hand. He was relieved the man didn't crush his hand but just shook it firmly. "Good to meet you, I assume you two dated?" he asked.

Terry grinned, "You could say that. She and I were quite the thing until I screwed up," he sighed.

Michelle glared at the man then back at Steve, "He did. I'm over it now, but yeah, he screwed up big time. I always thought...never mind. Are you here to bird watch, too?" she asked. "Wait, I thought you were in California, did you move here?"

"I am and I did. After talking to...anyhow a job opened up here...you're really over it? I'm glad. I've been beating myself up for years over...what I did. Anyhow, let me see your binoculars," he said as he reached for the glasses draped on the woman's chest.

Steve wanted to push the man away who made no attempt to avoid pressing his hand into Michelle's breast as he lifted the binoculars.

"Impressive pair," he smiled, "Zeiss, these are a great pair of binoculars. I'd like to use these sometime."

Michelle slapped his hand playfully, "Thanks, but they're my husband's. I'm not ready to share my...um, pair with any other man."

Steve had a thought, "Look, I need to take the car for service and I get the idea you guys might want to catch up. Terry, we live just a few miles from here, can you give her a lift home?" he asked.

Michelle looked at her husband, surprised, "I thought you wanted to do birding," she looked at him.

"I do, I did. Ok, I was going to head over to the marsh and you wanted to check out the Bald Eagle's nests by the river. But then I do need to take the car in, so see you at home?" he asked.

"Ok, but are you sure?" Michelle asked doubtfully.

Steve nodded "Of course, hell, if I ran into an old friend I'd want to catch up, plus I'd just feel like a third wheel. Have fun!" he said before heading down the trail to the west.

Terry took Michelle's arm, "You heard your husband, let's catch up. We have 20 years to talk about."

Steve circled back remembering Michelle's blowjob and maybe she had cheated. Maybe she wasn't the true wife he'd always thought. He kept back far enough they couldn't see him. Finally, they'd stopped in a clearing and Steve was able to step behind a tree. He glanced around periodically but he could hear their conversation and it had nothing to do with the eagles.

"I haven't forgotten, you know. I'm over it but seeing you fucking Mary in the back of my car was maybe the worst thing that ever happened to me," Michelle said firmly. "Why? Why would you not only fuck my best friend but do it in my car?"

Terry turned to look at the woman, "I know, it was wrong, but...well, it's actually your fault."

"Fuck you," Michelle hissed, "My fault? Are you on drugs?"

"You told her, she told me you bragged how big my cock is. You did, didn't you?" he said looking down at her.

Michelle nodded, "I might have...ok I did. Mary was bragging how John's seven-inch cock was so great, I mean she went on and on so I told her that yours was over 10". I guess I should have kept my mouth shut."

Terry stroked the blonde's arms, "Well she cornered me at the party, reached into my pants, and...there were no spare rooms so we went to your car. Look, it was a mistake but she was stroking my cock and I was horny. Remember you were on the rag at the time so we..." he pulled the girl into a hug, "If I had to do it all over again I'd tell her to go fuck herself."

Michelle pushed the man away, then decided to return the hug, "She would have too. She was a major slut who'd spread her legs for any guy. I have to ask, was it worth it?"

"You know the answer to that," Terry sighed.

"No, let me rephrase that, if I hadn't caught you in the act and I remained blissfully ignorant, would it have been worth it? Was she a good fuck?" she looked up at him.

"No. and I'm not just saying that. She couldn't take more than 2/3 of me and she didn't suck cock even close as well as you do, plus...there's the lack of a happy ending," he smiled, "You certainly took care of that."

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers