Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, aaaahhhh, sorry, stubbed my toe, oh wow!" she sighed.

"Are you alright?" Steve asked, "Sounds like it hurts. Should I just come home and take you to the doctor?" he asked.

"Uh, oh oh, no...I just need to put ice on it, it...oh damn! she sighed. "Look, I have to go and just get off my feet. I'll be fine, love you, bye!" she said as she failed to hang up and tossed down the phone. "I hate you, Steve had to know, he's not stupid," she groaned.

Terry was now humping hard up into the woman's cunt, both hands gripping her massive tits, "So? Let him. Any man who suggests his wife take an old boyfriend back home knows what will happen. You want me to stop? Should I go home?" he asked as she kissed the back of her neck.

"Fuck you, you know my answer," she panted, "I never could say no to your cock, your mmmmpph" she moaned as his lips covered hers.

Steve's cock was hard again and he had to pull it out. He had the speakerphone on as he leaned the seat back, stroking his cock. He heard both parties grunting with Michelle's sopping cunt sloshing and for the second time in 15 minutes the man had recovered enough the fuck again. He shook his head, who recovers that fast? he thought. He closed his eyes imagining the scene in the kitchen as he stroked his cock. He had the thought that Terry had been getting her ass ready and the thought of her sphincter opening up to accept that huge shaft triggered an eruption all over his shirt.

The man sadly cleaned up as well as he could then backed the car out. He decided to just take a walk in the park to clear his head and figure out why he was so excited about his wife cheating on him.

Terry pulled out, then lifted the woman easily up onto the counter. She put her feet on each side of her ass, opening her pussy wide, her eyes glued to the glistening shaft as he pressed the head between her swollen lips. "Oooooohhh, I love feeling you enter me. I could feel this every day," she moaned.

"I'd like that, too," he said as he leaned forward to kiss her.

***********************************************

Steve came up to the front door, taking out his keys when he found it locked. He entered quietly thinking maybe they'd be still fucking, but instead heard laughing and a normal conversation coming from the kitchen. "Michelle, I'm home," he called out as he hung the car keys up.

His blonde wife came out of the kitchen and hugged him. "So glad you're home. We have steaks and Terry made the most incredible-looking twice-baked potatoes. I had no idea he knew his way around a kitchen, but the man's a genius," she smiled.

Steve thought about the way she said it and heard the double-entendre in her voice. "Oh cool. I'm starving having missed lunch, so this is great." He went into the kitchen and greeted the man, "Sorry I had to go to the shop, I hope you and Michelle found something to do. Did you get a beer?" he asked.

"Thanks, she was great. It was really good to catch up and just between you and me, I thought she'd kick me in the nuts when she first saw me. You have no how relieved I feel now," he smiled, "oh and how happy my nuts are," he laughed.

"What can I do to help?" Steve asked. He picked up the wet dishtowel, "Want me to wipe off the table?" he asked.

Michelle grabbed the damp rag, "Um, yes but get another one. I used it to, um, put ice on my toe." she said quickly.

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot, how is the foot? Here, sit down, let me look at it," he offered.

"No need," she said, "The pain went away much faster than I thought." She handed him a fresh towel. "I can be such a baby sometimes," she smiled.

As Steve went into the dining room to set the table, he called out, "Oh, by the way, your phone went straight to voicemail. Did you forget to charge it?" He looked into the kitchen as his wife picked up her phone.

"That's strange, it was fully charged this morning. I hope I don't need a new one," she said as she went over to the charger.

Steve smiled to himself. He'd listened to her being fucked in the kitchen, then an hour later after they'd talked about their lives, he heard them get quiet, and soon the sounds of crying out as she was getting fucked again, he assumed on the couch. He was sure he heard her sucking the man's cock a little later when the phone died.

After dinner, Steve picked up his wine and the bottle and suggested they go into the living room. Just as he was about to sit down he noticed a foot diameter wet spot, "What happened here?" he asked.

"Oh, shit!" Michelle sputtered, "I'll get a towel. My ice pack leaked when I put my foot up. You don't want to sit there."

The rest of the evening was uneventful, Michelle and Steve sitting close to each other with Terry in the side chair. They decided on a movie and when it was over the man stood up and sighed, "It's been great but I should head home."

Michelle stood and looked at the clock, "You ok to drive? You had a couple of beers and a half bottle of wine." she looked over at her husband.

Steve nodded, "How far away do you live? I'd hate to be responsible for a DUI or accident."

Terry nodded, "It's not far, 20 minutes or so, but if it's not in imposition..."

Steve laughed, "You've had my wife almost the entire day, a few more hours is nothing," he chuckled, "But seriously, thanks for keeping her company. I usually spend all weekend with her but it's so hard to get an appointment with the repair shop."

He picked up the glasses, "Honey, I'll clean up. Why don't you make sure the guest bedroom is all set and there're towels in the bathroom."

He made it to the master before Michelle did. He was already in bed when she came in looking flushed. He nodded to her, "Terry all set? I hope you tucked him in," he chuckled.

The woman looked at her husband, "You know, don't you?" she sat on the bed, "I mean, you might not know know, but you made sure we had time alone."

Steve nodded, "Yes. Look, I might be wrong but I got the feeling there were unresolved issues between you and Terry...and maybe a bit of longing for his gifts," he said softly.

"What do you know about, um, his gifts?" she asked quickly.

"Oh come on, I saw him in those shorts. The man either was packing a fairly large concealed weapon or he was packing another type of weapon." he took her hand in his.

"Are you mad?" she asked stroking his hand. "I don't know what to say to that. I never expected you to be..."

"I'm fine" He leaned over and kissed her, "I've sensed you had unresolved issues with Terry so...look, do you feel better?" he asked.

"Do I feel better having fucked another man?" she asked softly.

"Yes, do you need to exorcise a few more demons?" he asked stroking her face. Seeing her nod weakly he patted her ass, "Go. I'll turn the noisemaker on. Get it out of your system," he added. "I want my wife to think about me, to be with me or...well...if that's not the case we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Michelle looked at her husband, "I love you, but before I go," she said as she pulled down the covers. "I can't believe you're hard, does this excite you?" she asked as she stroked his cock.

"It actually does," he sighed, "But I'd rather this didn't become a weekly tradition and after this, you make a decision."

Michelle looked at her husband thinking back to the last few hours. She nodded, "I get it. I can't throw away all we have on some stupid hormonal urges," she said softly as she leaned over and sucked the head of her husband's cock into her mouth.

"Oh, honey, you don't have to do this...oh God! But, wow!" he sighed and she easily took his entire length down her throat. He lay back, feeling the best blowjob he'd ever experienced as his wife bobbed her head onto his cock. He reached around and felt her sopping panties wondering how much was her and how much was Terry. As he slipped the wet fabric aside and stabbed a finger into her hole, it felt different, maybe gooier realizing it was mostly Terry. It didn't bother him, in fact, it made his balls ache more as she shifted her ass to get better access. On a whim, he pulled out and pressed against her anus, and rather than pull away, she moaned as his finger penetrated her rectum.

Steve was doing wonderful things to her as his thumb played with her clit and his middle finger fucked her ass. She felt an orgasm coming on and began moaning on his cock.

The man couldn't take anymore grunting out he was cumming and as he hoped she would, his wife pressed her face into his matted pubic hair and clenched her throat on his cock as he jetted his hot cum down into her stomach.

The taste and the finger in her ass triggered her own orgasm and the couple loudly came almost simultaneously. She cleaned the man's cock off thinking how good she'd gotten in the last few hours at cleaning a man's cock. She let herself be pulled up and was surprised when her husband kissed her. "I love you so much," she sighed. "I like what you did to my ass by the way, after Terry leaves could you let me feel what anal sex feels like?" she asked.

Steve smiled, "Not interested in a foot of cock in your ass?" he smiled. "Ok, maybe he's just 9 inches or so, but I could tell he's bigger than I am."

Michelle chuckled, "You have no idea, but yeah, not happening."

Steve slapped her ass, "Go work out your hormonal urges and come back to me when you feel it's out of your system," he kissed his wife.

Michelle rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. She came back out and saw her husband was already sound asleep. Giving him a kiss she turned off the light and headed downstairs to the guest bedroom.

***********************************************

Steve crept downstairs and listened at the guest bedroom door. He could hear the bed squeaking and both parties gasping and moaning. He went into the kitchen and put on the coffee and as he sat down with his steaming cup, he saw the two slowly come into the room.

"Coffee?" he asked. He got up and poured the two cups then sat back down. He looked at the two questioningly.

"We talked, and..." Michelle looked at Terry, "if, um we could spend the day together we decided never to...um touch each other again," she said sadly, tears welling in her eyes.

"Are you sure? Looking at you both I wonder how strong you'll be," he looked at his wife, "I want you to be happy...look, how about this?" he looked at the calendar, "This is the third weekend of the month. As long as you both want, I'll be heading out of town every third weekend. How you spend it is up to you and I'd prefer never knowing," he said.

The two looked at each other, grins appearing. Michelle got up and gave her husband a huge kiss, "I'm going to make you the happiest man on Earth," she panted.

***********************************************

Steve flopped down after cumming in his wife. "Oh wow, I cannot get enough of your ass. I wish I could last longer but you're so fucking tight," he moaned. He thought back on the last year. Michelle and Terry had gotten together for the first three months but then the apparent fires cooled and then they'd spend a few hours together each of the weekends until Michelle came to him and told him Terry was moving back to California.

This coming weekend he was taking her to a resort up north to say goodbye and that would be it. He'd explained he wanted all of her and she can either divorce Steve or he'd move on with his life. Michelle never hesitated as she refused to leave her husband.

"I'm sorry that your boyfriend is breaking up with you," Steve said, stroking her face, "If you feel like talking about it..."

She shook her head, "Maybe with a girlfriend, but there are some things I'd prefer not to discuss with you," she sighed. "I think you know what kinds of things."

"His huge cock and how it makes you feel," he smiled.

"That and how I lied to you that first weekend...cheated and...you deserve better," she said sadly.

He wiped a tear off her face, "I knew what was going to happen. I'm not stupid and I saw how you looked at each other. I didn't want you sneaking off behind my back so I told you to spend time alone with him. Also, you never hurt your toe. You were getting fucked by Terry. The wet spot on the couch was...well, we both know what that was."

"How did you know I was lying and why didn't you call me out on it?" she asked. "Wait, you just repeated what I said on the phone...my phone battery died," she put her hands in her face.

"I heard it all. You sounded like you enjoyed yourself...what was it, five or six times? But, anyhow I know when my wife is getting fucked and since I knew already, I let you enjoy yourself without worrying. I have a question, how did you not get pregnant?" he asked, "There were never any used condoms I could see."

Michelle sighed, "Luck, I guess. And most weekends were pretty safe. I guess it's just how it worked out. I was worried, you know, if...and how you'd take it."

"I already decided how I'd take it. If we had a baby, I'd love him or her as much as if it were my own. After all, it would be yours and I always wanted kids."

Michelle paused, "I'll be fertile this weekend...should I...?"

"I'd be thrilled," he said, "You do what you think is best and maybe we could add to our family."

***********************************************

"Terry called. He's flying in... no expectations but he'd like to see, and this is exactly how he put it, 'Your and Steve's new baby girl.' I asked him the be Godfather, I'm glad you suggested it." Michelle said as she kissed her husband.