Opening Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," She said in a sultry tone, "Kiss my ass baby."

"Uhhh" I began to question her, when she spoke a little more assertive to me.

"KISS- my ass!" she demanded.

Without a word I squatted down and grabbed the sides of each cheek with my hands and leaned in towards her left ass cheek and kissed it. I then started to leave soft sensual pecks all over her ass.

"Now the other one" she said in a lower voice.

I obliged and began kissing her right cheek now. She reached down with her hands and placed them on mine, I stopped kissing and leaned back a little bit.

"Now baby, I want you to listen very closely to me." She said with a pause, "I want you to pull down my panties slowly, and I want you to see how drenched my pussy is right now."

I began to do as I was told. I slipped my thumbs under the lace of her thong and started to slide it down. I watched it roll up as I pulled it down her ass crack to where there was barely any cloth touching her, just the part touching her pussy. I began to peel it off her wet mound.

"That's it baby, Just like that" She spoke softly as I was pulling it down.

As the fabric was pulled away from her pussy, I could see several strings of fluid connecting her pussy to her thin piece of cloth that had been between her thighs. She continued to speak to me as I brought the fabric down past her knees and onto her ankles.

"Do you see how wet I am baby?" she asked me, "I have NEVER been this wet before!"

"I've never seen you this wet before either" I spoke up to her.

"Stand up." She commanded me, then proceeded to step out of her underwear and picked it up. She turned back around to me and tugged my boxers down with a finger as a signal to take them off. I slid my boxers down to my feet and my cock sprang free sticking straight out towards her. She took the underwear that was in her hand and hung it around my cock, letting it dangle off.

"Hold that there for me." She said as she walked past me and crawled onto the bed. "Do you want to hear about my night?" I turned with her to face the bed.

"Yes ma'am." I said in an eager tone, causing her to giggle once again.

"Then climb in between my legs, I will tell you about tonight while you lick me." She said in a serious tone.

I walked towards the end of the bed, climbed on top and crawled in between her thighs. Her pussy was glistening from the light, being layered with fluids all over the outside of it. As I leaned forward in towards her thighs I stopped and hesitated, I looked up at her, her eyes were closed, I reached my hands under her thighs and grabbed the other sides of them and laid down between them. My face was several inches from her pussy as I started to take in the aroma I questioned, did she have sex with him? Is this his cum?

I think my hesitation to lick her made her read my mind. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, our eyes met. She relieved me saying, "Baby, that's just me, we didn't have sex tonight."

As if on que, I began lather up her vaginal fluids all over my face and tongue, I licked all over from the tip of her ass to the top of her opening. I occasionally stopped and sucked on her clit for a short few seconds before I continued to let my tongue explore her. Her moans grew louder and louder as I went on.

"Mmmmmphfaaaa," she moaned out, "Baaaaabbyyyyyy"

"Mrrphfffhrmmmmm," I muffled through my fellatio.

"Baby, I was a naughty girl tonight, ahhhh," she sounded so sexy talking down to me, "I did things that girlfriends, ahhhhhhh, shouldn't do, mmmmmm."

I stopped licking, "Please, please tell me about tonight." I begged. I started to slide my tongue into her slit, entering her vagina with my tongue for the first time tonight, causing her to twitch a little and moan loudly.

"Well...." She trailed off, "Natalia set me up on a blind date tonight with her-" she stopped and looked down at me. "Don't stop licking!" she scolded me, "Baby, if you want to hear about my night you will lick!"

As if I was a scared puppy, I continued to lap up her still soaked pussy, as it continued to leak her fluids. "mmhrmmm"

She laid her head back down and closed her eyes, "Well, Natalia had unknowingly set me up on a blind date with her boy toys best friend, Justin."

She began breathing heavy in between some words as she told me her nightly adventure, "He is soooooo sexy baby, mmmmmmmmmffff, lick my fucking clit!" she shrieked, "Ahhhhh, yesssssss," then continued her description of Justin, "He is twenty-five, ahahhh, and so muscular."

She reached down and pet my head dragging her fingernails through my hair as I continued to lick, "Baby, he kissed me-" She started breathing heavier, "I kisssssedd himmm," her breathing started to intensify, "He F-f-fellllt me" she trailed off as I began to suck her clit while I tongued her as hard as I could. "On the way home he even-" she started to shriek, "Don't stop don't stop don't stooaaahahhhh!!!" She was contracting on the bed, she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her snatch suffocating me with her pussy. Her legs tightened on either side of my head holding me in place. Not able to breath, I just continued to lick her relentlessly.

She finally subsided into shaking on the bed from a strong orgasm. Breathing heavy, she spoke, "Baby....... Im.... Soooooo.... Sensitive."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

"errrrrmmmm, yeah," she pondered, "Come up and lay next to me."

I got up from between her legs and crawled up next to her. I made sure to hold the panties wrapped around my cock so they wouldn't fall off. I laid next to her and took my hand of my panty draped cock and laid there next to her with my arms by my side.

She propped up on her elbow and laid on her side next to me facing me. She dragged her fingernail down my chest, over my stomach and to my crotch. She traced her finger over my shaft, dragging it from the top at the head, to the bottom where the fabric of her panties blocked her from the bottom.

"I guess I will tell you everything, that was part of the deal after all." She spoke. "Ok, where should we start?"

"Well, I promise I had no idea I was being set up on a blind date, but I'm glad it turned out that way." She began to tell the story.

"After dinner we pulled up to Natalias house and there was another car in her driveway and two guys were getting out. She said she had a surprise for me, and we got out of the car. She introduced me to my date, Justin." She said continuing to tease my pulsating cock with her finger.

"At first, I was a little shy, as I usually am with new people, but we got into the back seat and rode to the club. When Natalia told us to go to the bar and she would go take care of a booth for us. So, I went to the bar with the boys. We took several shots to get started, and that's when Justin started to get comfortable with me and placed his hand on my lower back." She said as she took my sack into her hands and began to fondle my balls.

"When Natalia showed up, we took more shots, and I asked for a water to drink. Me and Natalia went to the bathroom. And that's when I sent you the pics. When we were in there, she told me that Justin was HUNG......like Hung-Hung." She emphasized that by widening her eyes when she told me.

"When we found the boys, we then went to our booth, and that's when I started to feel the alcohol really hit me. We decided to go dance, I grabbed Justins hand and dragged him onto the dance floor with me following right behind Natalia." She spoke.

"Babe, you know how horny I get when I drink right?" She asked me.

"Yea, I know." I answered.

"Well, it hit me hard the second we started dancing." She said as she grabbed my dick. "Baby I started grinding all over Justin, and he started to feel me up."

She started to stroke my cock very slowly as she continued the story. "That's when I turned around and kissed him for the first time, we made out for a while until we realized the song had changed. Then we returned to dancing on each other. And baby when we started dancing again that's when I felt his cock against my ass. I thought something was in his pocket!"

"We all decided to go back to the booth for a bit and cool off. The boys asked what we wanted to drink and went to the bar for us. Natalia asked if I felt how big his cock was yet and I told her no but felt something when we danced. When the boys got back, we talked for a bit, but I just remember I started to make out with Justin, and while I did, I grabbed his cock through his pants. Baby, I didn't know cocks could be that big!" She sounded excited talking about Justins cock. "It was so thick through his pants, and it went past halfway down his thigh!"

"Anyways, we ended up back on the dance floor and grinding on each other again, but this time he was really feeling me up. He kept squeezing my ass and reaching around to grab my tits." She explained starting to stroke a little faster, "Then Natalia pulled my shirt down exposing one of my tits and started to suck on it. While she sucked on my tit, Justin was kissing my neck and squeezing my other boob. I had a mini orgasm right there in front of everyone."

"After we finished dancing, we decided to call it a night. We all headed to the bathroom and then Natalias car." She squeezed my cock for a second before continuing, "Baby, when we got into the back seat, I couldn't help myself."

"What happened, what did you do?" I questioned, eager to hear.

She sat up and grabbed the thong that had been wrapped around my cock. Holding it in her hand she lifted over me and mounted me. She fumbled with my hard cock and brought it to the entrance and sat down onto it, fully submerging my dick inside of her. It felt so warm and wet, like it was meant to be there.

I was about to speak when she brought a hand to my face and started to stuff her underwear into my mouth.

"Don't talk." She commanded looking down at me as she started to ride me. Where was all of this dominance coming from?

She continued her story as she rode my cock, "We started making out the second we got into the back seat. Natalias toy was driving, and I noticed she was leaned over and sucking his cock as he drove us home- Ooohaahhaa- It turned me on so much to see that, I grabbed Justins cock and began to stroke it through his pants."

She started to ride me faster. She grabbed my hand and brought it to her tit and started breathing heavier. "Uahhh, He undid my shorts and slipped a hand into them. I helped him out by pulling my shorts to my knees leaving just my thong on. He pushed it to the side and started to finger me. I was so sensitive that I came almost instantly. He fingered me all the way here baby."

"MMpphhhhh" I moaned through the panties stuffed in my mouth. I was about to cum.

"Baby! Mmmhhhhhwaaaaa I came again in the driveway before I came inside!" she started moaning loudly, "Yes baby! Fill me up! ahhh I can feel you cumming!" I kept thrusting up into her from below, shooting all the sperm I had pent up for the night deep inside of her.

Once my orgasm had subsided, she leaned forward and took the panties out of my mouth. "Thank you baby" She said, "I love you." She then kissed me, before getting off my softening cock and laying down next to me.

"I'm glad you had a good time tonight." I whispered to her in her ear. She giggled, "Me too baby, tomorrows going to be even more fun." She turned her head to me. "I have a date!"