Opening Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Chelsea brings Justin home.
8.6k words
3.78
15.1k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III

I tried to go watch TV but couldn't get my mind to stop. I kept catching myself look at my phone, but no message yet. She had already been gone an hour now. I figured I would go do something to try to keep my mind busy so I went to get on the computer. I just began to juggle several sites such as Tumblr, Reddit, YouTube and social media. I had been at the computer for not even five minutes when Chelsea text me.

Chelsea: Hey! I'm in the bathroom, but we sat down a few minutes ago and just ordered drinks and appetizers.

Chelsea: I'm soooo nervous 😬😬😬

Me: Ok. And don't be nervous

Chelsea: I'm trying! I just ordered a glass of liquid courage so hopefully that helps!

Chelsea: I feel so giddy, like when I was on a date with a new guy in high school!

Me: Well don't get too drunk!

Chelsea: Ok I'm going back! I'll text you soon!

I was already in the middle of another text when I received that, but figured I'd finish what I was already typing and send it.

Me: You're no doubt the best-looking girl there AND you're an amazing person! You have no reason to be nervous. I love you.

I sat my phone down, still on and leaned back in my computer chair. There I was again sitting in wonder as she was off mingling with someone. I was starting to get nervous, I started to think of any and everything that could go wrong. Like if she ran in to someone we knew, if she wouldn't like sex with me anymore after, or if she would leave me!

I questioned so much yet all came back to the same answer, the one that was poking straight north in my boxers. I was turned on by all of this, a sea of emotions. Jealousy, fear, confusion, worry, humiliation, horniness, and excitement all at the same time.

I tried to go back to my electronic distractions and decided to play a game. I had finally gotten into the game and focused on it when I received a text from Chelsea.

Chelsea: Heyyyyy! 😘😘

Me: Hey, how's it going?

Chelsea: Wel, I just fined my fourth glass of wine! But dinner was good.

Me: Oh wow! Getting drunk I see

Chelsea: Justin is SUCH a charmer 🥰

Chelsea: And I been a bad girll

Me: How so?

Chelsea: Let just say I bet Justins fingrs taste like me right now!😏😏

I was lost for words; I didn't really know how to respond to that. My girlfriend had just got finger fucked in public by someone other than me.

Chelsea: Are you ready for us to cum home?

Me: Yes.

Chelsea: Are youu ready to listen and see jist how much of a dirty slut I can be?

Me: Yes....

Chelsea: Good. I really really want this!

Chelsea: Ill text you in the car 😘

I just sat there with my phone in my hand staring at the screen. This was really happening. I realized I was also rock hard, so I maneuvered my dick through the front hole of my boxers to let it be free. As I leaned back in my chair my boner started to fall after pulsating for what felt like forever. My phone dinged, I sat up eagerly opening it.

Chelsea: Turn off all of the lights excep for the lamps in the bedrom and the standup lamp in the lving room.

I didn't think twice about it and did as commanded. I went upstairs and turned off all of the lights except the bedside lamps, then proceeded to do the same downstairs. While turning them off I heard my phone ding again but finished with the lights before I went back to my phone in the office. I picked my phone up and had two messages from Chelsea.

Chelsea: also put some shrts on atleast

Chelsea: Shorts**

I had still been in boxers since she left. I walked to the laundry room and grabbed a pair of gym shorts out of the dryer and put them on, frantically towards the end, as I heard the phone go off again. I went back to the office and grabbed the phone. Before I checked it, I decided to put the PC to sleep and go into the living room. Another text from her as I walked into the room and plopped down onto the couch.

Chelsea: Babe

Chelsea: We turn onto the street, go stay in the living room.

Right as I read that I saw headlights veer through the blinds over the room, they had pulled into the driveway. Nervous wasn't the word I would use; it was much more severe. My heart was pounding, my breathing began to pick up. This entire fantasy was coming true. I sat there in silence looking at the lights beaming at the window. They shut off, but I could still hear the faint sound of the muffler outside.

I didn't know what to do but wait patiently. They sat in the running car for almost ten minutes before I heard the engine cut off. Shortly after I heard the doors open and slam shut. I heard Chelsea laugh out loud and the clicks of her heels grew louder. I heard some muffled talking but couldn't make out what was said before I heard the sound of the electronic lock being used as she was entering the code to the house.

The door opened and entered the sounds of Chelseas heels clicking on the tile followed by another set of feet.

"Honey! I'm home!" Chelsea yelled out then giggling. I heard her tell Justin to come on as they made their way into the living room. I sat frozen in my spot on the couch when I saw Chelsea round the corner with a huge grin on her face, holding hands pulling Justin in behind her.

"Sooooo, this is my-" She paused for a second, "-friend, Justin."

Justins and my eyes met during the introduction.

"Aaaaand Justin, this is Ian." She finished.

"Hey." Justin said almost at the same time I said, "Hi."

There started an extremely awkward silence, which seemed to last forever as I just sat there looking at Justin who was holding hands with Chelsea.

"Why don't uh-" Chelsea broke the silence, "You go up to the bedroom." She said turning to Justin. "Up the stairs, take a left, then first door on the right. Ok?" She placed her other hand on his chest and leaned in to kiss him. I couldn't believe how big the butterflies were in my stomach were when my girlfriend reached over and kissed him.

They kissed several times before parting, then he made his way to the bedroom. She continued to face his direction till he began to climb the stairs. She then turned towards me and was grinning from ear to ear. She walked over to me, placed her hands on my knees leaning forward and knelt down between my legs.

She looked up at me and smiled, "That was a little awkward huh? I'm sorry."

"Yea, I uh- didn't really know what to say there," I replied.

"I told him you were going to stay down here, and that you were completely ok with everything." She told me, and before I could say anything she continued, "The farthest you are allowed up the stairs is the first step, understood?"

I just shook my head, still in shock that all of this was happening.

She stood up, "Good boy." She took a step back, continuing to look me in my eyes. "Take off your clothes." She demanded

"Huh?" I asked as I started to slide off my shorts lifting my butt off the couch.

"Boxers too!" she scolded, "come on, I don't want to keep him waiting."

I was almost done sliding them to my ankles when she leaned forward and reached under her dress with both hands. She began to pull the sides of her panties down from under her dress. She stepped out with one leg then using the other she raised them with her toe to her hand. Once in her hand she stepped between me and looked down at my cock. She reached for it with her free hand and held it, which made me immediately start to grow.

"I want you to keep these on." She said to me as she took her panties in her other hand and folded them into a ring three times around then wrapping the warm damp fabric around my cock and balls into them like a cock ring.

"Just marking what's mine!" she said. Then she leaned forward into me and kissed me on my lips. We made out for a handful of seconds before she leaned back a bit, "Babe this is your last chance to back out, if you don't say anything I will have sex with him."

I didn't say a word, she just smiled, then she brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "Don't forget while he's fucking me tonight- I still love you." Then kissed me on the side of my face.

My cock shivered at those words. She stood back up, standing in front of me in just heels and her slutty dress. She started to walk to the exit of the living room. Before leaving me alone to listen, she looked back at me and blew a kiss, gave me a smile, and then was gone. Her heels echoed through the house as she ascended the stairs and up each step.

When I could tell she was on the second floor I bolted up and began to move as quickly and as silently as possible towards the bottom of the stairs. I could hear them talking to each other, unfortunately though it wasn't loud enough to make out what they were saying. It got quiet for a short minute then I heard Chelsea squeal loudly followed by the sound of the bed. I could only imagine he had pushed her or thrown her onto the bed.

I could feel my cock starting to throb with anticipation as the small audible details were drawing illusion after illusion in my head. I started to question my own self, was I weird? Was all of this questionable taboo behavior? It had to be, who in their right mind would want another man to fuck their girlfriend while they waited on the sidelines? Better yet, downstairs.

My thoughts were broken by hearing Chelsea moan out, "Oooooaaaaa yessss-" followed by slight laughter, "Oh my- that tongue! Mpppfpfffff!"

I sat down on the stairs, leaning my back to the wall with my legs spread and my cock standing at attention, I laid against the stairs trying to get the best possible audible spot. I tried to remain quiet as possible.

"Ju- Ju- I'm gonna cu-" She was growing louder with each word, "I'm CUuuu- AhhhhhhHH!" her moans began to echo down the stairwell into my ears. This was really happening, something I should be upset about, yet I was somehow enjoying it. My cock was at its absolute full capacity and was begging to be touched. I figured I could hold on to it, and just not stroke it to keep from coming, so I held on to it, feeling it throb in my hands as I listened.

When Chelsea's moans had subsided and her breathing became low, I heard Justin talk to her very clearly, more like command, "Get on your knees!"

I didn't hear Chelsea say anything, just the sound of ruffling from the bed. It was quiet for a second before I heard Chelsea say loudly, "Stop!" I got scared, my heart started to race, I began to think she was wanting to stop this whole ordeal.

"OK!" She said, "Just go slow- I've never had one this big." I heard her talking to him. In a humiliating way, I was turned on. I knew she wanted a big cock, after how she talked about it earlier today, and she was finally about to have it.

I couldn't see what was going on, however I knew he was inching it in slowly as her whimpers started to grow louder and louder. "AAaaaaaahhhhh! Oh my god! Oh my- Stop! STOP!" I was in a panic, not being able to see what was going on. I felt helpless, naked at the bottom of the stairs with panties wrapped around my cock.

It was quiet for a few more seconds before more was said. "Ok- Go slow!" I heard her yell out. Jesus this guy must have really been huge for her to have to take so long to even get it in. Her whimpers started to turn into moans.

"There! That's all of it." Justin spoke.

"Oahhhh- Don't move!" Chelsea begged, "I need to- get use to your size. Ermmmffff," she started to breath heavy.

Damn, this whole time they had been slowly trying to fit his cock into her tight little pussy. I was so upset that I couldn't see the whole thing. I wished I would have hidden a camera up there, but I didn't think of it.

"Ohhhhh!" I heard her moan out. I also started to hear movement on the bed. She began to moan repeatedly, giving me the assumption that he was now pumping in and out of her. "God, yes!" she yelled out "Harder!"

"Harder?!" Justin asked her.

"Harder! PLeeeassse!" she moaned out, "Please fuck me harder!"

There began an almost immediate sound of bodies slapping together, of which I could only imagine Justin grabbing her hips and thrusting into her as hard as he could. "Uhf uhf uhf ufh," She yelped out at each thrust. Their vigorous erotic sounds continued for some time before Chelsea began to yell louder than I had ever heard her yell during sex.

"FUCK! AHHHhh-" she gasped for air before letting out a relentless scream of pleasure "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumm- Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahhhhh!"

*SMACK!* he slapped her ass, causing her to yelp

"Oh, my, GODDDDDD!" she yelled in ecstasy out before her sounds got muffled, I imagined she buried her face into the bed.

I heard his voice, he was talking to her, but I couldn't make out most of what he was saying. I then heard Chelsea's voice talking back to him, in which was low enough I also couldn't hear.

I made out one phrase she did say to him, "I can't ride that thing, its huge!" before he laughed, followed by more muffled talking.

"Lay on your back then." I heard Justin command. "Now hold your legs open for me"

Chelsea gasped for air loudly before moaning at each thrust of his again, "Uhf! Uhf! Uhf!"

"You're such a good fucking slut!" He told her.

"Yes!" she began to talk back only being able to say a single word in between his thrust into her. "Im- a- uhf- good- slut-"

Was she liking this? Did she like being degraded like that? I've never spoken to Chelsea like that since I've met her, but the sounds she was making, it seemed she liked it. And the way my cock was throbbing in my hand I was liking all of this too. I started to feel wetness on my hand. I looked down and I could see gobbles of precum leaking out of my cock and onto my hands. I just squeezed my cock harder.

"You like this cock? Yea?" He was having to yell at her over her moans.

"Yes I- Uhf- Uhf- I Love- Your- Uhf- Cock!" She struggled to speak between getting fucked.

"You're a little size queen, aren't you?!" he yelled at her, he started to pick up the pace.

"I'm a slut for big cocks!" she cried out, "Don't stop! Don't stop! DON'T STOOOOOOP!"

She began yelling in pleasure as she came, a level I have never heard her reach in my life. There was no doubt that if someone was outside, they would hear her.

"That's it Slut!" he yelled at her while she screamed, "Cum on my fucking cock!" she continued to yell in pleasure as he talked down to her. He started to grunt with each thrust.

"This tight little pussy feels so good!" He said loudly. From the sounds of it she was still cumming whilst he fucked her. She was now gasping loudly for air with each thrust instead of yelling.

"I'm getting close." He said out loud.

"YES!" She yelled over her gasps for air. "Cum for me!"

"You want my cum huh?!" He yelled at her.

"Please cum for me! I want your cum inside of me!" she plead in desperation. "UAHHHHH Cum for me baby! Fill me up! AHHHHHH!"

Justin grunted loudly and thrusted into her harder than he was. The sounds of their bodies slapping grew louder and faster but finally coming to a halt when he groaned out, "Uhhhaaaaaa"

Chelsea cheered him on as he was cumming inside of her, "YES! Fill my pussy baby! OOOAAAAAHhhhh- Fill me up!"

Chelseas moans quickly turned into pleased hums, with her mouth covered, I could only imagine being met with his kissing as he finished climaxing inside of her. The noises started to die out from upstairs and became a silent atmosphere. I came back to my reality of sitting at the bottom of the stairs in solitude holding my wrapped cock that was now leaking profusely onto my hand.

A low conversation had started, but I couldn't make out anything, not even words. I could hear movement on the mattress. I heard Chelsea's voice was in the middle of saying something when *SMACK* she shrieked loudly followed by some laughter

"You're bad!" I heard her scold him. Footsteps made their way around the room. I then heard the flick of a light switch and saw some light brighten at the top of the stairwell. Then I heard the fan turn on from the bathroom. More echoing voices from the bathroom when the sound of the shower started that drowned out any form of voices that I was able to hear.

I heard the shower curtain screech across the rail, assuming they were washing off from their activities. I looked down at my member starting to deflate, yet still leaking slightly. I figured now was a good a time as ever to clean myself off.

Seeing as I couldn't hear anything anyways over the running water and them being through additional walls, I pictured this as a halftime show. As I made my way into the living room, still holding my cock I reached for my boxers. I wiped off my hand first, followed by my damp cum covered cock.

I sat down on the edge of the couch holding my now dirty boxers. I contemplated on tonight if it was all what I had hoped it would be. Was I making the right choice for our relationship? Would Chelsea think less of me? What if someone found out? Was I just weird?

I pushed the thoughts away and figured to just live the moment. I got back up and went to the bottom of the stairs in fear that I would miss any slight audible details from upstairs. I sat alone yet again, in just the thin cloth wrapped around my cock and balls. I brought the boxers in case I needed to clean again.

My head perked up when I heard the water shut off, followed by the screeching sound of the shower curtain being opened. I heard some faint laughter from Chelsea, and some mumbled words from Justin. Damn I wish I could hear what was being said, I felt left out. Footsteps soon became louder as they navigated the bathroom and the bedroom.

"Sit in that chair babe," Chelsea was talking to Justin, "It's MY turn!"

Followed by some muffled words from him, I heard him walk to the chair and sit, whilst Chelsea still walked about. I heard her turn off the fan in the bathroom and the light was shut off. I started to hear some light moaning, and soft kissing sounds. She spoke between loud smooches.

"It's- Just- So big-" She purred. "I can- barely- wrap my hand- around it!"

She already knew it was big, was she trying to give me a detailed description out loud so I could imagine? Did she forget I was down here and just talking to him alone? It got quiet for a short minute before I could barely make out the wet sounds of oral sex.

I finally heard her pop her lips, "I can barely fit it in my mouth" she continued to kiss around it from what I could hear.

"You will, take your time," Justin spoke calmly to her, "If you're a good little slut you'll take me to the back of your throat."

"Yes sir!." She moaned out attempting to take her in his mouth again. She was loving this?! He is treating her like a living sex toy. I felt myself being turned on, seeing how submissive she was to this guy.

"gwok gwok gwok gwok" the sounds I was hearing I could only envision her suffocating herself with his cock. "Gwoaaaaaahhhhhh" she panted out beginning to heave, as she was just now receiving oxygen.

"See?" Justin spoke, "You just needed a little bit of help."

Chelsea was breathing heavy, "Yes, yes sir." She whimpered out before the violent sound of her getting face-fucked continued, "Gwok gwok gwok gwok gwok-" He must have grabbed a fistful of her hair and was ramming her head onto his shaft.

"AHHHHh!!!!" Justin yelled out, almost immediately as Chelsea began to gasp for air again. "Fucking teeth!" he groaned

"I'm sor-" Chelsea was in the process of saying before I heard a large shriek of pain followed by a whimper from her. I could only imagine him grabbing a handful of her hair or her neck.

My heart began to race, what just happened?! I was in a state of fear and confusion, what do I do? Did he hurt her? What was going on?!

"I'm sorry!" she yelped out, as Justin spoke down to her, "Get on the bed! NOW!" I heard her fumble onto the floor, I questioned if he pushed her.