Opening Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight's been fun, we'll have to do this again sometime." He said to her as he got off of the bed.

"Yes! I don't think I've ever came like that in my life" Chelsea said, "I cant wait to feel that again."

Did she want more of this? Was she going to leave me? Reality was starting to kick in again that this was my relationship. My nervousness began to kick in.

"I'll have to talk with my boyfriend though." She continued.

"Well, I need to get going," He said, "Jesus, my clothes are everywhere." He laughed, Chelsea joining him

"You want me to let myself out? You look really relaxed." He said to her.

"That is fine, I'll have him lock the door once you leave." She replied.

I then realized I was butt ass naked, cum all over me, with her panties still entangled around my crotch. There was no way I wanted to be seen like this, and as quickly and quietly as possible I scurried down the stairs and made my way into my office. There was continued talking but it was the least of my worries to hear them.

I sat in the office for no more than two or three minutes before I heard footsteps descending the stairs. They quickly passed the office door and into the foyer, and finally out of the front door. I heard his car crank, then Justin was gone.

I left the office and went to lock the front door. Before I went upstairs, I grabbed a folded towel off of the dryer and cleaned up the mess I had made on myself. I threw the towel down into the hamper, turned off the lights and headed upstairs.

Upon entering the room, the aroma of sex hit me in the face. The must of pussy, sweat and cum filled the air. The room was dimly lit from the bathroom light still on allowing me to see around the room. Her clothes and shoes from her date were scattered around the room between me and the bed.

Walking slowly up to the bed Chelsea didn't say a word but smiled at me. Once I got close enough, I could see where Justin had finished. He had cum all over her face. The only thing that didn't seem to have cum on it was luckily her eyes but was a drop very close to one. She looked up at me and reached her arm to my hand.

"Baby, can you get me a warm rag please?" she asked kindly.

I didn't say a word, simply made my way to the bathroom, turned on the water and let it heat up. I grabbed a washcloth, wet it, then rang it out. I brought it back to her, when she sat up on her elbow grabbing the cloth from me with her other hand. She used it to wipe the copious cum that coated her face.

When she was done cleaning her face, she looked at me, then down to my crotch. She chuckled, "You can take those off now babe." Referring to the thong.

I unwrapped the damp fabric and grabbed the cloth form her and threw it onto the floor. I began to walk around to the other side of the bed to get in when she asked for something else.

"You ummmm- might want to grab a towel first, the bed is wet." She stated.

I went and retrieved a towel from the bathroom and made my way back to the bed. I laid out the towel as close to her as I could, and I climbed into the bed next to her. As soon as I laid next to her, she turned over to face me and placed her hand on my cheek.

"I can't believe we just did that." She spoke.

"Me neither." I spoke.

"I was such a slut for him, do you still love me? she asked me, I just shook my head.

"I love you baby." She said softly, "Thank you."

"I love you too." I spoke

"Well, did you enjoy the show tonight honey?" she asked me cheesing.

"Yes, more than I thought I would." I replied, "I don't think I came as hard as you though. How do you feel?"

"How do I feel?" she said thinking, "Worn out, sore, and really really loose down there. I can't believe he had such a big cock and could fuck me as long as he did that many times."

"He was that big?" I asked her

"He tried to slide it in at first, but I was too tight, so he had to work it in. It hurt al little at first but the I felt myself open up for him. I felt his dick all the way up in my stomach when he emptied himself inside of me." she said excitedly, "He was the biggest I've ever had, I can still feel him inside of me"

I didn't say anything, was just staring at her as she told me what went through her head. My cock was beginning to grow seeing how much she enjoyed it. She noticed quickly as it started to poke at her. She giggled and reached her hand down and caressed it.

"I've always been curious how a big cock like his would feel inside of me. I was just scared it would stretch me out too much." She said, "Do you want to fuck me now? See if it feels different?" she asked me.

I just shook my head.

"How do you want me baby?" she asked me.

"Face down." I answered.

She rolled over and laid on top of her tits and poked her ass up into the air. I got up and climbed behind her. Looking down into her spread ass and pussy I could see how wet she was. Likely a dirty combination of her vaginal fluids and his sperm. Her pussy was very red, and her ass had marks all over it, almost bruise-like, from the spankings. I leaned forward and brought my dick to the entrance of her puffy pussy lips.

Without any rejection at all, my cock slide into her easier than ever before. She was soaked. The vastness of fluids let my cock slide right in. I could also tell she was not as tight as normal, but not as noticeable as how wet she was back there. Her ass, pussy and inside of her legs were coated with fluids.

"Ahhhhh." She cood.

"Your so fucking wet." I said as I started to move in and out of her.

"I know baby, it all felt so good." She moaned out, "I want you to cum baby."

I picked up pace, I was so turned on by what had happened and finally being inside of her pussy after being neglected all day.

"That's it baby, fuck my pussy!" she moaned louder, "Reclaim my pussy baby!"

Her talking to me like this was pushing me to the edge fast. I was having trouble containing myself. "Baby, I'm gonna cum!" I announced.

"Cum baby! Mix your cum in my pussy!" she said starting to buck back into me.

"UHHhggggg!" I groaned as I began to ejaculate in her slippery snatch.

"Yes! Yes, baby fill my pussy!" She moaned out.

I finished cumming and just stayed there taking it all in. I slowly got off top of her and pulled my dick out of what felt like heaven and laid down next to her. I looked over into her eyes and she just smiled at me.

"Goodnight babe, I love you." She said before we drifted off to sleep.