Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Please ogle my normal wife.
5.3k words
4.29
43.7k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Please Ogle my Normal Wife

Tina threw herself into becoming normal. Every week for months I would get a written report of some sort. At first it was selected paragraphs from journaling she timidly shared. Then it was photo copied pages from healing work books she had completed. Then she placed a schedule on my desk outlining that once a month we were to get away from the kids from Saturday morning until Sunday night.

Also, we were supposed to ditch the kids one night each week for 4 hours. During these breaks we were forbidden from watching a movie or TV, not allowed to consume more than 2 drinks each, had to stay in the same room except for toileting and had to progressively work towards expanding her level of comfort with nudity and physical touching. Oh, and no sex during those "encounters."

I was game to try it and was surprised at my own discomfort at first. It took almost 6 months but Tina finally had learned to trust me enough to relax and allow herself to become sexually aroused, be vulnerable and finally, to have an orgasm.

It seems that first orgasm was quite the breakthrough for her because once she knew she could respond and liked it a lot, she became incredibly responsive and our "encounter" times became "Let's see how many orgasms Tina can get this time." times. She had a lot of missed orgasms and needed some catching up. I really didn't mind at all.

She still had some hang ups, she still had moments of fear and there were still times I would say or do something that would trigger her rage, but she was making progress. She began to blossom over the next few years, taking on challenges just to see if she could do it. Then she began mentoring other women.

Tina's compassion combined with the strength of will she developed in order to become what she wanted to become; a normal woman, made her anything but. She exuded inner strength in her posture, in her tone of voice, in her calm approach to tense situations and in the open and honest way she dealt with people. "Normal" would never be a word used to describe her, ever.

Recently, she spent a day and a half mostly naked, frequently tied up and at my mercy. Since then she has continued to come through these new experiences, standing taller as a result. I forced her to trust me, I gave her no choice. As a result she began to recognize that some fear was stimulating.

Tina not only didn't panic giving a blow job she began to enjoy it with gusto and enthusiasm. That was her proof that she was no longer a traumatized victim. I'd tease and say, "I don't know hon, you look a little afraid right now, I think you should give me a blow job." Usually I'd get a slap on my shoulder and kiss on my forehead, but there was a time when she called my bluff and hauled me to the bedroom.

Although Tina had been productive and prodigious reaching her goal to be a normal woman, I had a new reason to push her sexual confidence. She would find out soon enough, but I wasn't going to waste another moment.

"You look beautiful!" Tina shyly entered the kitchen where I had been ruminating while waiting for her to screw up her courage. Her light blue satin skirt clearly showed the bulges of her garter belt. She was a rare woman who naturally had gorgeous long legs and when they were perched on high heels there wasn't a set of legs in this hemisphere that looked better. "Turn around and show me the rest." I had to rearrange the crotch of my trousers as that fabulous ass danced into view.

Smooth clean lines indeed, those garter belt bulges only served to heighten the awareness of her perfectly soft ass. A few dimples in each cheek looked good. The off white blouse was sleeveless with a rather high neck; my compromise to her modesty. I started to sweat as I noticed she was chilly. "Oh dear, did I leave the window open too long for this March evening?"

She glanced down at her chest then put her hands on her hips. "Very funny you horn dog."

I patted my lap for her and she seemed relieved to put her arms around my neck as she perched her bottom demurely on my knees, avoiding my growing arousal.

"How can I not be a horny dog with you as my wife?" It came out before I could stop it, the very thoughts that had circulated in her head, recriminating, self blaming, damaging.

The words meant to seduce an innocent child, the words meant to place blame on the victim. 'you are so special to me, you are so sexy, you look so pretty just for me, don't you?'

The words uttered by an angry mother blaming her daughter too young to understand. 'You shouldn't have gone there, you shouldn't have worn that, you shouldn't have trusted him, why didn't you tell me...'

I watched but the light didn't fade from her eyes, she didn't tense up and she kept that sassy smirk on her face. I was reverting to the savior role as I attempted to take the blame for a possible response that luckily didn't come. Now I was the one connecting unrelated events and coming up with... oh hell no!

"If my mode of costume prompts a particular, um, thought," She rang her index finger from the waist band of my slacks, down my awakening cock and back up again. "well that would be a burden you would have to bear wouldn't it?"

Then she leaned into my neck and very lightly kissed my lips. She looked at me with mischief in her eyes before stealing my drink from the table and she rose from my lap.

"Don't even think about getting any relief for your, ah, stiffness. You're making me wear this out in public and you will suffer every bit as much as me!"

She downed my drink, grabbed her coat and purse then headed for the door.

As I opened the door for her I took the opportunity to fondle her ass, paying particular attention to the offending garter belt bulges. Then I kissed her as I pulled the elastic out and let it snap back into place.

"Mind your manners princess; I'll have no tantrums tonight." That ought to have reminded her who was in charge, raging boner or not.

The bistro we went to was named Bistro. Not very clever of the owners but the food was excellent and the bar area was usually filled with people waiting for a table. It was typical for Tina and me to go at least twice a month. On weekends we nearly always ran into other couples we knew.

This weekend was no exception as I immediately spotted Frank Hutchinson, a guy I had been playing golf with for years. I didn't recognize the woman he was with but knew she wasn't his wife, Bev. Frank was being very cozy with this woman and I had to wonder at his lack of sense being so obvious in a place where he knew he would run into people he knew?

I was momentarily stumped on how to approach Frank while with Tina. If it had been just me, I wouldn't do anything differently. But Tina and Bev were friends and I doubted Tina would overlook this. I braced to redirect hostilities but Tina apparently didn't see Frank as she made a bee line for the only open table. I guessed she was rather eager not to have to stand at the bar all night.

The table was, fortuitous for me, right smack in the middle of the lounge area. To the left was the long semicircle of the bar, behind which two bartenders worked feverishly making drinks and serving up appetizers.

On the right was a wall completely covered in the oddest assortment of junk you could imagine, and all of it was painted red, or white and or blue. A child's bicycle, bowling pins, cane back chair, computer monitor, a blender, a fishing pole and more junk all painted red white and blue. It was a décor, Tina and I agreed, made up for the lack of imagination on the name of the place. All the times we've been to the Bistro and yet we've never been able to come up with a theme for the junk, nor any pattern in what part of each piece was painted what color.

"Things you interact with." Tina stated, staring at the junk on the wall as she dropped her purse on the table.

"Too broad and you don't really interact with a chair, sitting on it isn't interacting with it." I looked around and took note of who was present this evening. I had to be sure no one would cross the line and was pleased to see that the placed was filled almost exclusively with couples. Men with women didn't fondle, grope or make lewd suggestive comments to other women, as a rule.

"Your patriotic duty to buy! Buy! Buy!" Frank's voice boomed over to our table.

"How about; American assumption of infinite resource?" Tina threw back with a laugh as she changed courses at hearing Frank's voice. She was on her way to the bar where he sat. I didn't think she had noticed the woman he was sitting with, nor her hand resting on Frank's thigh. She reached out and hugged him loosely as she asked, "Frank, how are you? Where are you living now?" Her coat was still on, only one button undone.

"I'm at home, Bev moved out. It's working out, it'll be fine. Tina, this is Sharon Gibson, Sharon this is Tina Wright." Frank looked completely comfortable so I guessed everything was on the up and up. "Jack! Good to see you, I'd like to introduce you to my lovely date Sharon here but she has very high standards."

Tina and I stood at the bar chatting with Frank and Sharon convivially. The waitress for our table asked for our orders and Tina turned around to talk to the waitress. Franks eyes followed her movement, making that automatic glance down and back up most men do without even thinking.

As Sharon engaged in a little side conversation correcting Frank's impression of her job, I cozied up to Tina and helped her remove her coat in the middle of the bar. She turned her head and glanced at me with worry in her eye. I cocked my head to the side, raised the corner of my mouth along with my right eyebrow and held her gaze firmly.

"You look incredible and I'm proud to be with you tonight." I whispered in her ear as I took her coat and walked it back to her chair. She kept her back to Frank waiting for me to be by her side before she turned around. I hadn't noticed it was chilly in this place, but Tina's nipples had.

Now Frank had a clear, unobstructed view of Tina's light blue satin skirt with the offending tell tale bulges of her garter belt. To put it bluntly, Frank looked like he was choking on something; his face turned red and his eyes became intensely focused on her ass.

I hadn't counted on how hard it would be for me to act as if I hadn't noticed the attention my wife was getting, while I was actually taking in every single glance and stare directed her way.

I pulled Tina close to me and I wrapped my arm casually about her waist as we turned back to Frank and Sharon together. Frank was still looking at Tina as she turned. Her swinging breasts topped with large hard nipples that were barely concealed behind the blouse, came into Frank's field of vision and his reaction was downright comical. He couldn't take his eyes off Tina's nipples; he licked his lips and flexed the fingers on both his hands. He couldn't have been more obvious with a sign hanging above his head.

I was half tempted to call him out on ogling my wife, but that would only embarrass Tina. As his fingers continued to flex and dance as if they were playing a piano, it dawned on me that, although this was what I wanted, I wasn't sure I was able to face this.

"So Frank, when are we playing golf again? I hear the new course being built out on Rt 208 is supposed to be playable by mid April." Both Frank and I needed a distraction and golf was the best way to go. I needed a drink to make the distraction complete, but I'd already had one and I could only have one more before I would become too tired to keep going tonight.

"Playable, yeah they're play... um yeah, yeah that's right." I could hear the ripping sound his eyes made as he tore them away from Tina's tits. "They were set to begin in April, but some permits didn't come in on time so they're a few weeks behind. I've got a tee time set up there for the first Sunday in May, want to join me?"

"Absolutely; you're supposed to be buying the beers next time remember?" I chanced a glance at Tina who was struggling with her composure. Her face was also bright red leading the uninitiated to conclude that she was hot, but her nipples sticking out told another story. "Tina, what do you think, want to join us and inaugurate the new golf course?"

"I don't know Jack; I would just hold you guys back."

"Dress like this for golf and we'd consider it a pleasure to stand at attention and wait for you." I glanced at Frank silently prompting him to agree with me.

"Tina, you could wear this outfit if you wanted, but I'm kind of partial to your tennis skirts." Then Frank mimed prancing around in a short skirt, bringing his shoulders up, and pretended to hold out a skirt while giving us a prissy smile.

"I do not walk like that!" Tina laughed and playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me I have to check in with the sitter, be right back." Sharon slowly excused herself. Although she didn't appear to be affected by the lack of attention being sent her way, Frank's expression suggested otherwise.

"Frank I'm so sorry about you and Bev, how are the kids?" Tina slipped right into Ms Empathy mode now that Sharon was far enough away.

"They're fine, really they are. Frankie is big man on campus this year so it hasn't really affected him at all. I know it was hard on Janney when Bev moved out, but they've been talking on the phone every day. Bev's been pretty good about not forcing the kids to pretend she and Christopher are one big happy family. Janney says she hardly sees him when she spends the weekend over there. Bev is happy now, so she's doing her best to help the kids get through this."

"I'm so glad to hear you guys are putting the kids needs front and center. I'm sure it's really hard for both of you. Tell Bev I said hello." Tina said with sincerity. I was kind of surprised she wasn't acting like she wanted to see Bev or talk to her.

"Tina, I know you've known about Bev and Christopher for at least a few years now. I'm not angry, well not at you." I gaped at Tina with this news. How could she know this and not tell me. I play golf with the guy for crying out loud!

"I'm glad you're not. I wasn't happy being in the position of secret keeper and for the record I took every opportunity to let her know how I felt. That's probably why Bev and I haven't really seen each other much the last year or so."

"She told me all that too, she said it was you who forced her into making a decision one way or the other. Don't get a guilty look, it wasn't your fault. She was never home and when she was home she was miserable. It had to stop one way or another. And now I have a chance at finding a woman who actually likes me!"

Tina reached out and stroked his face in a very suggestive way, then tweaked his cheeks. "Frank, I defy you to find a woman who doesn't like you!"

Frank took a sip of his drink and glanced at the door Sharon had exited from. "Jack, let's put you on the hot seat, what would you do if you found out Tina was having an affair?"

I damn near choked. "Holy shit Frank!" Could this guy read my mind? "If Tina were having an affair I would want to know about it, I'd want to know who the guy is so I could make sure he appreciated this sexy piece of ass!" I slipped my hand down her ass and gave her a gentle pat. "Seriously though, I would want to make sure she was happy, she was being cared for in a way that met her needs, that his feelings for her included a sense of honor and...oh look our food has arrived."

Chapter 6

Baby its Cold Outside

We walked back to the car hand in hand when our evening was over. Tina was glowing with confidence. Yes she had more than a few men blatantly ogle her, but she began to loosen up and realize that not all men are going to attack her because she's desirable. Now of course if I had taken her to a different bar, well then she may well have been fondled and molested or worse.

"And what did you learn tonight my sweet?"I crowed as I opened her car door for her.

"That even a horn dog like you can behave himself with a hard on." Tina giggled as she slid into the seat. I paused transfixed as her skirt slid up her leg and her stocking top came into view. She didn't realize how much she was showing as she crossed her legs.

I leaned into the car and tilted her chin up to meet my lips. I gently brushed my lips over hers and inhaled her scent. As I stood back up I lost my balance and had to grab the car door to keep from falling on my ass.

"Jack, how much have you had to drink tonight? Maybe I should drive."

"I've only had one drink here and half a drink at home. I am not drunk and you are not driving." I shut her car door and took some time to compose myself. I glanced down at my hands and saw the slight shaking, reminding me of what was to come. Taking deep breaths I walked back to my side of the car and by the time I slid into my seat, I was composed enough to continue with my plan.

Nothing would divert me from my plan. Time was of the essence now.

Instead of driving us home, I drove to the nature preserve that's just north of where we live. Being here in this wilderness was one of the reasons we moved out of the city and into the dreaded suburbs. I parked in the lot that fronted the river. I had a crazy notion of dancing with my wife.

I popped in a CD of Dianna Krall, opened my car door and walked around to her side and opened hers. I leaned in and offered my hand waiting for her to grasp it. Once she did she slowly stood looking at me in a strange way. I kissed her and with my right hand holding her left, my left arm wrapped around her waist, we began to dance to S'Wonderful.

"What's going on Jack?" She kept trying to look into my eyes but I wasn't allowing that. "Jack something is going on I can tell."

I braced myself and stepped back so we could meet eye to eye.

"I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. That's what's going on. That's the sum total. I have just taken my wife out and seen every man wish he was nearly as lucky as me. Now I want to dance with my wife, in the cold chilly night, under the stars." I went back to embracing her, and then tickled her to lighten the mood. "Besides that, I've never made love in a park, on a table, with you."

"In the library with a wrench, Colonel Mustard?" She giggled back.

"No. On a table in the park. Hey look, how convenient a table and, by coincidence, we're also in a park!" I slowly danced us toward the table.

"While I don't happen to have a wrench on me I do have something every bit as hard. And you may call me Mustard if you wish. Whatever floats you boat my dear." We continued to glide toward the table as I began to nibble at her neck just below her ear. Now that does float her boat, every time.

I moved my hand from around her waist and brought it up to cup her right breast. All night long her nipples had poked out. They begged to be played with and now I would. I scraped my thumb nail over and back, over and back across her nipple and was rewarded with a pronounced arch in Tina's back. Her head swayed back and her nipples became even more engorged. I slipped both hands onto her breasts, then pinched and flicked as I licked her ear. She was so responsive to her nipples being played with.

She held on to me for balance and I released her just long enough to back her up to the table completely and lift her under her arms so she was sitting on the table. I couldn't be counted on for balance anymore but was grateful I still had strength enough to lift her.

"My skirt, Jack it's going to catch on the splinters."

I helped her unseat herself then took off my coat and laid it on the table. Before I allowed her to hop back up, I unzipped her skirt so I could easily bunch it up around her waist. "Better?"

12