Sarah Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was firing on all cylinders. Thank God for my time as an attorney involved in high profile cases, because it allowed me to gather my thoughts and keep from having a panic attack. My heart was beating out of my chest, and I was visibly shaking in anticipation. I could not believe this was all happening.

Would she go through with it? Would she back out at the last minute? I could not believe how far she had come in just two days. This was my wife, who I could never get to dress sexily or expose any skin, even a bikini in public. But here she was, naked as the day she was born under the tropical Mayan Riviera sun, cleaning her body in preparation for a giant black stranger to come for her.

As I lost myself watching my wife shower, I heard the inevitable knock at the door. I grabbed a robe just in case it was a maid and went to answer it. Through the peephole, I could see the chest of a giant man, so I opened the door.

"Jax, nice to see you again." I said smiling, as I held out my hand to welcome him in.

"Steve, likewise," he said with a friendly smile to match mine.

I tried again to give him as firm of a handshake as I could. His hand dwarfed mine. He must have been at least six-seven, with giant hands that match. I don't know what he did in the Navy, because I've never seen a ship with large doorways.

"She's in the back still. She wants to give you a blowjob after all the teasing," I told Jax as I led the way. He followed me through the room. I was so nervous, I was visibly shaking again, even though Jax was so disarming and friendly. The sexual tension was evident between us.

He asked me before we went outside, "Are you okay with this? Look, you seem like a great couple, and I would not want to do anything that would jeopardize that. I really like you two."

I thought hard about my response and what to say to him. I was happy that he asked me because it showed his good character, and that he was worthy of what was in store for him.

"This has been the hottest experience of my life. Seeing my wife on fire as I've never seen her before has ignited something within me that I never knew existed. Consider this as my, or our gift to you," I replied sincerely.

"Thank you. It is an honor that you chose me," he genuinely replied.

As I rounded the corner, I saw my wife rinsing her hair in the shower. She looked like Bo Derek in the movie 10, with her hair pulled back and wet.

Jax's eyes narrowed when he saw her, naked and vulnerable before him, ready to please him. He paused and took her in, ALL of her. From her golden blonde hair to her big blue eyes, to her full pouty lips, to her slender neck, to her subtle shoulders, to her firm round breasts, to her hard pink nipples, to her toned abs, to her widened hips, to the "v" of her pelvis, to her bald pussy, to her protruding labia, to her firm round thighs, to her long slender legs, to her defined calf muscles, to her perfectly shaped feet, to her recently pedicured toes. Everything about her was beautiful.

Sarah almost orgasmed just from his hungry stare.

If she was going to back out, this wasn't going to be the time. I wasn't stopping them. Their eyes met yet again, and the fire was erupting between them, as if they were fucking each other's souls through their stares. My wife's breasts rose and fell with her rapid breathing, and her body trembled all over in anticipation, nervousness, and fear.

Jax stripped off his shirt and slowly closed the distance between them. I could see her eyes drop to his impressive dark torso, ripped with muscles, and then she met his eyes once again with a nervous smile. I've never seen her look so vulnerable.

Jax pulled her to his muscular chest, leaning down to kiss her deeply. She shuddered in his firm grip as their lips met for the very first time. This was the first time her lips touched another man since we first met. Although I felt a twinge of jealousy, I was overwhelmed with lust with her reaction to him as she melted in his arms.

I immediately noticed the contrast between them. Jax's giant black body was rippling with firm muscles while her flawless white skin looked so soft and subtle. I did not notice how much taller he was the previous night, because she was wearing six-inch heels. But now that she was flat on the ground, there was almost a foot between them. She rose on her toes to meet his strong kiss.

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmm," my wife moaned into Jax's mouth as he fondled her ass and breasts.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths in heat, as she pressed against the bulge in his pants. This seemed to snap her out of the moment, and she remembered why he was here. She looked over at me and smiled, seeing I had dropped my robe, and watching her had made me aroused. She knew she had my approval for whatever came next. She looked him in the eyes as she dropped to her knees in front of him, as if worshiping him as a God.

My hot wife reached for his shorts and unbuttoned him quickly. She reached for his waistband and began pulling them down. His shorts were soaked with the flowing shower water, making them harder to remove than normal. She pulled on each side alternately, trying to pull them down.

The thick root of his giant cock became visible, and her eyes locked on him there. Like her, he was also shaved clean. She continued the descent of his shorts, revealing more and more of the object of her desire. Slowly, inch after inch of his huge black cock was revealed to her. She could see the huge vein running down from the base of his huge black cock. She had already revealed an inch more that I had to give her, and she still had more to go.

She kept tugging at his shorts until she started to see the plum-sized crown of his cock. The elastic of his waistband was holding his cock down, but with her last pull on his shorts it sprang up to her face, hitting her chin with an audible slapping noise.

His cock was at least ten inches, possibly eleven. I don't have a gay bone in my body, but even I was impressed with the specimen in front of my blonde hotwife. His cock rose under her nose, and she sniffed his masculine scent, taking everything in about this handsome man before her.

My blonde wife grabbed the base of his huge black cock with her dainty white hand, and her wedding ring diamond was shining in the bright sunlight. His cock was so thick she could not get her hand all the way around it.

The contrast of their skin color was an erotic sight to see. She stroked him a few times and kissed under the crown of his cock, while again looking up at her new black master. She rose to her feet slowly, planting kisses on his six pack, then his pecs, then his neck, then his soft black lips.

She turned and led him to the sun lounger, and she looked at me again to see if I was okay. I nodded my head and smiled reassuringly, letting her know I approved. She turned back to her lover and mounted him as he lay back against the lounge chair.

Sarah kissed him from above, running her tongue over his soft lips. They were so much bigger than mine, and she wanted to explore every inch of them. I looked down at her ass as she sat mounted above the black giant. Her labia were spread open over the shaft of his eleven-inch black cock.

I remembered my phone, and I grabbed it and snapped a picture. The image captured her tonguing him, her tits cupped in his hands, and her labia spread around his huge cock. It almost looked like they were fucking.

Sarah began grinding on his cock as she continued to kiss him. I could see the wetness from inside her coating his cock. She moaned into his mouth, and he grabbed her cheeks with his giant black hands and spread them.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as they connected.

She slid her wet pussy from the base to the tip, coating it with her excretion. I started to think she was going to fuck him.

I snapped another picture of his giant hands holding her flawless round white cheeks, and her pink labia and asshole exposed to the sunlight.

She reluctantly pulled herself away from their kiss and began moving down. She planted kisses on his strong jawline, his ears, and she sucked on his neck.

She looked into his eyes again and told him, "I know I've been torturing you for the last two hours and yesterday as well. I want to please you for opening something inside of me that I never knew existed. I want to make you feel good for what you've ignited."

She then moved down to his nipples and sucked each of them, licking as she was sucking them deep into her mouth. She planted wet kisses down his abs again, making a point to suck on each one of them. His cock extended well past his belly button, and she had to move it side to side to do this.

She moved down again and started planting little kisses along his big black cock. She started at the crown and moved down each square inch, kiss by kiss, licking and kissing as she moved down. She noticed the fluid secreted from herself, and she lapped it off the length of his dick, slurping up the essence of her own desire.

"Slurp, gulp, slurp, gulp," she swallowed.

"Your balls are huge! They are the size of ripe peaches. My husband's are more like grapes," Sarah admired.

She opened her mouth wide and took his right ball into her mouth. She sucked and licked him while she looked in his eyes. She moved to the left one and did the same with it. She teased, licked, and sucked while she stroked his huge cock.

She moaned into his balls as she did this, which sent vibrations through his cock. He groaned at the sensation, and I smiled knowing exactly what he was experiencing. She stroked him harder, and his huge cock pulsed. A stream of precum ran out of his tip.

She saw her prize awaiting and ran her tongue up his root to catch it.

As she slurped up his precum, she smacked her lips, and moaned, "Mm mm, your cum tastes good. I think I want more of your black seed."

I almost came when I heard those words from her. She never swallowed because she said it would make her gag, and now she was savoring the taste of this black man's cum, and she was asking for more.

She licked around the crown of Jax's helmet while smiling up at him. "I've wanted to do this since I saw you in the cove yesterday." She said breathlessly.

"Do what? Tell me what you want to do. Say it," he told her.

"I want to suck your beautiful BIG BLACK COCK." Sarah moaned, emphasizing the words.

She opened her mouth and took him inside moaning, "Mmmm."

I remembered my phone again and snapped another picture. In this picture, Jax was holding Sarah's blonde hair as she swallowed his cock. Her tits were hanging below her, and her pink nipples were pointing down. Her ass was aimed at me, and her legs were spread. Between them, she had a string of her excretion hanging from her labia, and her clit was hard and showing. She was primed to mate.

Sarah pushed his huge black cock to the back of her throat, trying to get as much as she could into her. She bobbed up and down while squeezing his balls with her gentle hands. She sucked hard and came off him with a pop.

She smiled up at him, "I love your big black cock."

She took more of him into her throat. She had only four inches remaining as she bobbed up and down.

Jax looked down in disbelief and said, "I've never had this much of my cock in anyone's mouth. Fuck, you are sexy."

This compliment encouraged my wife, and her speed increased dramatically. She was attacking his cock like her life depended on it. Jax groaned loudly as she made love to his cock.

Sarah came up for air again and stared into Jax's eyes. She planted kisses on his head and started licking her way down again. She rolled her tongue around his cock while stroking it with her hand.

She moved lower still and nudged his thighs apart. She licked around his balls and sucked them hard as she stroked his huge dick. Her tongue dropped below his balls and he spread his legs further, giving her mouth access to his taint. She licked him there and sucked on his dark skin below his nut sack.

She brought her free hand up and pushed his thigh higher. She moved her head even lower and paused, as if she were admiring him. She brought her lips forward and kissed his skin around his sphincter. Her tongue swirled around his hole as she moaned into his ass.

"Oh fuck, you are one hot bitch!" Jax groaned.

She attacked his asshole with her tongue. No more teasing, she was trying to push her tongue into his ass. She pushed his huge thigh up and back further, and she began running her tongue up and down his crack.

I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing her doing something so taboo, something she had never done with me sent my passion into overload. I dropped to my knees behind my wife and attacked her asshole as she attacked his.

My contact with her sent an electric shock through her core, and Jax was on the receiving end of it. She rammed her tongue into his ass and stroked his cock hard as she moaned into him.

Jax grabbed the back of her hair and pressed her face into his spread asshole. My wife loved it. "Eat my ass, you dirty white whore!" Jax ordered.

His words were harsh, and I was concerned they would upset her. I was wrong.

Her whole body shuddered, and she went into a full body orgasm as she screamed out loudly, "Yes, I'm your dirty white whore! I love eating your black ass!"

Her own asshole contracted around my tongue as she came hard. Jax had truly opened a new side of Sarah. As her orgasm subsided, she continued to lick his ass and stroke his wet cock.

I couldn't take this scene anymore, and I needed relief. I lined my cock up with her soaked pussy and pushed myself in. Sarah arched her ass up to meet my hard cock as I thrust into her. She was in heat and needed cock badly.

"Yes, fuck your white whore wife while I eat this black ass!" she screamed.

I looked down at the scene in front of me and shook my head in disbelief. Here was my conservative wife naked in the sun with her tongue buried in a giant black man's asshole, while I fucked her from behind. I retrieved my phone again and snapped a picture. I propped it up and turned it on video mode. I wanted to capture this moment forever.

Sarah continued her rim job and sucked his ass for several minutes. I picked up my pace and fucked her hard. As I rammed into her harder, her tongue was forced deeper into him. All three of us were connected in passion and pleasure. All three of us were moaning with my beautiful blonde hot wife between us, providing our pleasure, while we provided hers.

Jax's cock was throbbing, and he had an eleven-inch stream of precum extending from his head to his balls. My wife continued to lick him as the stream flowed down. As it ran down his balls, the precum contacted Sarah's lips as she tongued his asshole.

When she saw, tasted, and smelled what touched her lip, her passion was ignited even more. She slurped his seed off his asshole and balls, and she followed the stream all the way up to its source. She slurped and swallowed all that had leaked out, cleaning him completely.

"Slurp, gulp, slurp, gulp. I love your black seed!" she breathlessly moaned.

Jax smiled at her, and Sarah smiled up at him. Her lips were swollen, and she was in heat. She engulfed his cock quickly and resumed the blowjob she had started earlier. I rammed into her from behind as she took more into her throat. She now had just two inches left.

I was now fucking her at a feverish pace as I watched her please Jax. She was moaning loudly into his giant black cock. She took another inch and then pulled off for air.

"God, I love this fucking black cock!" Sarah yelled.

"Take it, you hot white slut!" he yelled at her.

Her pussy spasmed around my cock as she heard him. I could not believe the power Jax had over her with his gaze and his words. She sucked him back in as deep as she could, trying to get the last inch in.

Her pussy spasmed again, and I looked down to see her lips pressed against his shaved groin. She had taken all eleven inches. She held herself there, and I could see her tongue licking his balls.

Sarah pulled off his cock and smiled at Jax. She was proud of what she had done. Jax looked down at her in awe as Sarah took him back in her throat to the root and started really working him while smiling at him with her eyes.

The suction in her mouth and throat was sending electric shockwaves through his body. She could taste a steady stream of precum leaking out of him. She liked the taste and was ready for more. She caressed his balls, trying to milk more out of him as she bobbed up and down.

I looked down and couldn't believe the sight. My conservative wife was officially being split roasted. I reached down and touched Sarah's clit, and her body responded.

She increased her tempo on Jax, and she was milking his balls with her hand. I brought my other hand to her ass and ran my thumb over her sphincter. Her body quivered, and she moaned into Jax. I rimmed her ass with my thumb and then pushed it into her.

"Oh God yes, fuck my ass too, fill all three of my holes!" Sarah moaned.

She brought one of her hands down to Jax's ass and ran her fingers around his asshole. It was as if she was trying to give him the same pleasure she was receiving. He groaned in approval as she sucked his huge cock. His cock was throbbing, and he was getting close.

"I want your black seed. Give me you cum!" Sarah said as she shoved her finger into his ass and buried her face in his groin. She bobbed up and down hard as she fingered his ass.

I was working her asshole with my thumb and slamming my cock into her at the same time. All three of us were experiencing the same pleasure through each other. Jax's body shook, and I knew he was getting close. She moaned into him and looked into his eyes, begging for his seed.

Jax looked down at her and was overcome with the hot blonde wife before him. Her eyes begged for his come, and he was going to give it to her after several hours of buildup. He had wanted this moment since he saw her in the cove with her round tits out stroking her pussy while watching him.

"Take my black seed, beautiful! Oh fuck!" he screamed.

In that moment Sarah reflected on everything she was experiencing. She thought about all the wasted years of self-doubt and the monotony that it created in her own marriage. She thought about how much she had changed since she observed the threesome in the cove.

Sarah thought about how Jax had enveloped her into his eyes and encouraged an inner part of her to come out that she never knew existed. She was overcome with lust for this man and wanted nothing more than to please him in every way.

She could feel the heat of the sun on her back. She could feel her husband's cock thrusting into her, she could feel the huge black cock in her mouth throbbing in ecstasy.

As her husband thrust into her, she realized it wasn't Jax who opened her up to all these new feelings. It was her one true love who had done it with his love, support, and encouraging words. She realized then that Jax was an extension of her husband's love for her. In that moment of realization, her love for him hit her like a tidal wave.

She was now free. She was now truly open for the first time!

His first blast hit the back of her throat. Sarah pulled back and gulped as the next pulse filled her mouth. She could taste his thick cum now as she tried to swallow more. A third blast filled her mouth as she was swallowing the last blast, and some dribbled down her chin. Sarah swallowed the next blast quickly to prepare for more.

Jax was overwhelmed with the feeling of this hot blonde wife's mouth.

"Oh fuck, swallow my seed, take my big black load!" Jax yelled.

Sarah was overcome with the moment and began to convulse around my cock as I slammed into her. Her pussy squirted and she moaned around Jax's big black dick.

123456...8