Sarah Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuuuuck!" She gasped as she pushed back against him.

I looked around to see if anyone noticed. There were a couple small groups of beach goers about fifty yards on opposite sides of us, but they were not looking in our direction.

"Keep a look out for me," Jax said, "I'm going to break this bitch in!" Jax said forcefully.

Jax curled his fingers down and pushed against her G-spot. He rapidly pulled them in and out of her wet pussy making a squishing sound. His two fingers were probably an inch thicker than my cock.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me with you big black fingers!" Sarah moaned loudly as she gripped the chair and arched her back at him.

"I'm going to fuck this sweet pussy today, slutwife! Jax told her.

"I want it, I want it!" she cried.

"What do you want, bitch? Tell me!" he ordered.

"I want to come on your BIG BLACK COCK!" she yelled.

"I own this white pussy today. I'm gonna make you a slut for BIG BLACK COCK forever!" Jax told her.

Jax's fingers were a blur as they pistoned in and out of her. Her pussy was soaked and dripping, making a wet sloshing sound. He leaned down and jammed his tongue into her pink asshole that was raised up toward him.

"Yes, this white pussy is yours. Own it, own it! Eat my ass! She screamed as she came loudly. She squirted all over his huge black hand, soaking the towel below her.

Sarah slumped down onto the chair trying to catch her breath. Jax sat up and rubbed her ass affectionately as she came down from her high.

I looked around again to see if anyone was looking toward us. I did a poor job as a look-out by getting distracted. The couple to the right of us, were turned facing us, obviously watching. The wife smiled and waved as she saw me looking at them. I waved back.

"Shit, we were spotted." I said.

My wife turned and looked toward the couple. They waved at her too.

"I'm hot, let's go." Jax said as he grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled her up with him.

They walked hand in hand to the water. She looked like a goddess as she walked next to him naked. Jax looked like a black Greek God who towered over her. I snapped a picture of the two of them with the turquoise ocean as a backdrop and white sand at their feet.

They went into the water and splashed each other playfully. They complimented each other perfectly; one being a model of masculinity, one being a model of femininity. They were a perfect contrast, yet made perfect harmony.

They came together in an embrace when they were deeper in the water. You couldn't see Sarah's lower half, but I assumed her legs were wrapped around Jax's waist. They kissed passionately in front of the beach for several minutes. I saw Sarah's arm reach down, and I assumed she was stroking his big cock.

After several minutes of making out in the surf, the hot couple made their way out of the water the same way they walked in, holding hands affectionately. My hotwife swayed her hips sexily as she smiled at me. Her jiggling wet tits, her toned waist, bald pussy, and firm legs looked amazing exposed to the world. She exhibited confidence.

They had captured the attention of both couples now as they watched them walk back to me. I'm sure both couples would be talking about them in their bed later.

As she reached our chairs, Sarah bent over at the waist and kissed me, shoving her tongue in my mouth. Her mouth was hot, and she was panting in heat.

"Put your suit on bitch. We got shit to do!" Jax said.

"SMACK!!!" Jax smacked her ass loudly.

"OUCH!" my wife yelled, surprised by the smack.

She started to raise herself up, but stopped herself and shook her ass at him, and she resumed her kiss with me.

"Smack!!!" Jax smacked her other butt cheek, leaving two huge red hand prints across her white globes.

Sarah pushed her ass back at him, and he jammed his fingers into her pussy again. As she felt the penetration, she shoved her tongue deeper into my mouth and moaned.

"Now bitch!" Jax ordered.

She slowly raised herself up as if testing his authority. She was playing this cat and mouse game well.

She reluctantly put her suit back on and the three of us made our way off of the beach.

"Where are we going?" she asked Jax.

"Your room," he replied.

We walked to our room with both of us holding her hands. Jax and I were both sporting tents in our shorts. We passed an older couple with an uptight looking wife. She gave us a once over and raised her nose in disgust. Her pudgy old husband was not so disgusted though. He stood there with his mouth open staring at Sarah. His wife turned her disgust on her husband and yanked him forward.

"Have a great day," my wife said laughing.

The husband looked back and his eyes glued in on the two giant red handprints on my wife's ass. His uptight wife scolded him loudly and yanked on his arm. The three of us burst out laughing.

My heartbeat increased as we approached our room. The sexual tension was at an all-time high. Thank God our wristbands opened the door. My hands were shaking too much to manipulate a key card at that moment. I held the door open, and let my wife and her lover lead the way.

They entered the bedroom and Jax immediately ripped my wife's suit off. She stood before him naked again.

"Take my black cock out, bitch!" Jax ordered.

"As you wish, sir!" Sarah complied.

She tugged his shorts down quickly this time, freeing his huge hard cock. She started to reach for it, and Jax picked her up and spun her upside-down like she was weightless. Her face was planted on his cock, and her pussy was at his face. He dove his face into her pussy and she squealed. She spread her legs giving him access as he bit her clit.

"Oh FUCK!" she moaned as he ate her out.

Seeing the object of her desire right in front of her, she attacked it wildly. She took half of him into her throat on her first try. He walked through the room and out the back slider like this with her sucking his huge black cock and her legs wrapped around his head. He walked to the same railing that overlooked the pool area. I quickly dropped my own trunks.

I followed them out and looked over the rail to see if anyone was in the pool seating area. It was mostly deserted, except for the very same group of college guys who posed with my wife earlier. Their attention was already on my wife and Jax. When they saw me look over the rail, a look of realization crossed their faces.

"Holy fucking shit. That's the same blonde from earlier!" I heard one of them say.

Jax resumed his attack on my hotwife's pussy.

"Oh fuck, don't stop! Your black lips feel so good on my white pussy!" my wife screamed.

"Suck my cock, whore!" Jax replied.

I looked at the group again, and they were honed in on the scene before them.

Jax resumed his sucking and licking of my wife's pussy, and she resumed deep throating the black giant. Her legs trembled, and her ass shook provocatively as her orgasm neared. Jax reached up with his one hand and buried his finger in her pussy.

"MMMMMNNNNGGGG! my wife groaned into his black cock.

He moved his wet finger back and shoved it in her ass up to his knuckle.

"HMMMMMNNNGGGGGGGMMMMM" she screamed into his cock that was all the way in her throat, as she squirted on Jax.

Her legs trembled, and her ass rippled as the convulsions overtook her. She came hard, and luckily she was upside-down or she would have passed out from lack of oxygen.

Jax turned and walked away from the rail, ending the show for the group of college guys. He walked her over to the lounger and laid her on it. He squatted over her face as she resumed her blowjob. After a while, Jax pulled out of her mouth and pushed his hips forward, sitting on her face.

"Eat my ass slut!" Jax grunted.

My hot blonde wife reached up to his black ass with both of her hands and spread his cheeks widely. She attacked his asshole with even more passion than the day before, burying her nose in his black crack.

"MMMMMMNNNN MMMMMNNNNNN!" she moaned as she tongued him deeply.

Jax buried his face in her pink pussy again as her hips raised into him. I remembered my phone again, and I video recorded them as they fucked each other's holes. This was even hotter than the day before. I walked around and filmed them like I was shooting a personal porn flick, while listening to both of them moan.

"Oh Yeah, eat my black ass, bitch!" Jax grunted back at her.

She was stroking his cock again as she ate his ass. They remained in this position for several minutes enjoying the sensations.

Suddenly, Jax lifted up and shoved his cock downward and thrusted it into her mouth until his balls rested on her nose.

"MMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!" she moaned into his big black balls.

Jax pulled all the way out and started jackhammering her face with all eleven inches of his big black cock. It was the most erotic thing I ever saw. He looked so huge on top of her, and I stared in awe that she could take all of his cock like this. I could see her neck rising and falling with each thrust in and out. I was worried he was hurting her, but apparently she was fine.

On the next downstroke, Sarah reached up with her hand and shoved her middle finger up his ass as he continued to face fuck her for several minutes.

"Fuck yeah, swallow my cock, you big black cock slut!" Jax moaned as he pulled out of her wet mouth again.

She gasped for air, as she moaned, "Fuck my face, fuck it hard with your black cock!"

He buried it back into her and jackhammered her face and then pulled it out of her and sat on her face again.

"Eat my ass whore. Tongue fuck my shitty black ass, bitch!

Sarah reached down and touched her clit, rubbing it violently. I could see her convulsing as she came.

"NNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!" she moaned as her hips rose into her hand.

"Enough of this. Time to open this white pussy!" Jax said as he smacked her face with his huge hand.

I was concerned that he had gone too far, but she lay there staring at him biting her lip. Her eyes were watering, but she grinned up at him through her tears.

"Steve, I have a condom in my shorts. Go get it." He told me.

I was happy that he thought of it, and I ran to go get the condom from his shorts. The package was huge compared to the regular Trojans I used years ago. I returned and saw my wife with her legs spread, waiting for him in heat. I handed him the condom and he unrolled it slowly over his cock.

"Get ready bitch, you about to get yo white pussy opened all the way up!" Jax yelled at her. He was really playing the role of the dominant black male.

"Give it to me, my black master!" Sarah said breathlessly. "Steve, come here," she said to me.

Jax lined his big black cock up with her open pink pussy.

I walked over to her and she pulled me to her. I knew what she wanted. She pulled me down for a kiss as he entered her. She placed her tongue on my lips. I looked down as Jax placed his black crown at her pink entrance. This was the moment of no return. As far as we'd gone, she still had not committed adultery. I was not stopping the inevitable. He pushed forward slowly, and her tongue moved forward at the same time.

HHHMMNNNNN!, she moaned as his huge black plum popped into her.

He held it there for a second, letting her get used to its size. It had happened. She now had another man's cock in her for the first time.

"This shit gonna change yo life!" Jax said as he shoved three more wide inches into her.

Her tongue moved forward more as she screamed into my mouth, "NNNNGGGMMMM!

He pulled back slowly, her tongue also retreated. He pushed forward again. Her tongue came with it as his big black cock pushed into her depths, further than I had ever been. Jax now had more than half of his eleven inch dick in her, leaving four inches between their groins. Her whole body was shaking.

I looked down and could see her firm belly raising as his cock moved into her. He pulled back quickly and shoved in further, leaving just two more inches.

"HHHHHMMMMM!" she moaned into my mouth as she pushed more of her tongue into my mouth.

It was so erotic to watch his cock enter her while her tongue entered my mouth at the very same time. It connected us all in this taboo act of adultery. Jax pulled out until only his head remained inside her. He then slammed his hips forward, connecting their groins.

"HHHMMMMM!!!!" she screamed into my mouth as she pulled me into her and shoved her tongue all the way into my mouth, coming loudly on his black cock.

Our teeth banged into each other, but I didn't care. I pulled away from her to look into her eyes. She was writhing in ecstasy as they connected all the way. My mouth was quickly replaced with Jax's as he kissed her fervidly. She reached behind his huge neck and pulled him into the kiss.

Jax pulled his cock all the way out, and my hotwife's hips undulated trying to get him back in. He laid the full length of his cock over her pussy showing all of us how far he was penetrating her, which was well past her belly button. I couldn't believe she was able to get it all in.

Her hips pushed up against him wanting it back inside her. She was in heat and ready to mate. He lined himself up again and stared into her eyes.

"Now fuck me with your BIG BLACK COCK! My pussy is yours!" she said breathlessly as she stared into his eyes.

"YEEEEEEEESSSSS! Own my white pussy!" she screamed as he slammed all the way home.

I could see her stomach rise where his cock was inside of her. Jax pulled all the way out of her again, and then all the way in. He did this ten times making her scream, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck!.

"You want me to open you up, white bitch?" Jax groaned. He slapped her again when she didn't answer.

"Yes, yes, open my white pussy for your BIG BLACK COCK! Own MY PUUUUUSSYYYYY!" She screamed loud enough for the whole resort to hear.

Jax hammered into her now with all of his strength, fucking her hard into the lounger. His giant balls were slapping her ass, adding to her pleasure. The lounge chair was now sliding into the wall behind it, making a hard banging noise. Sarah reached up with her arms and touched everything she could get ahold of on Jax as he fucked her into the chair.

He hammered into her for several minutes. They were both sweating profusely as they mated. The thick veins in his muscles swelled even more as he slammed into my wife. She held his massive arms and pulled herself into his thrusts as she fucked him back.

Her legs pulled him in and held him there as she screamed, "IIIIII'MMM COOOOOMMMIIIING!"

Jax pulled out of her, and picked her up off the chair. I was amazed at how easily he could throw her around. She appeared to be weightless in his strong arms. He laid down on the lounge chair, and she stood above him.

"Get to work slut. Time for you to fuck me this time!" Jax said.

Sarah got an evil grin as she took this in. Since they walked into the hotel, she had been at HIS mercy to do as he pleased. Now she had the power to fuck him the way she wanted to. She straddled him in reverse cowgirl as she looked in my eyes. She squatted down over him and looked down to grab the base of his huge black cock. As she did this, the condom he was wearing slid up a bit.

My hotwife looked back up at me with a smile on her face. Jax was now thrusting his hips upward trying to get his cock back into her.

"You want me to fuck YOU, Jax?" She asked.

"Sit on my dick bitch!" He ordered.

"I'll fuck you the way I want to fuck you!" She said to him with an evil grin.

Sarah then slowly rolled the condom up his huge black cock, inch by inch. When it got to his crown, it got stuck momentarily. She grabbed the tip and pulled it off completely with a snap.

"I want to fuck your big black cock bareback!" She said breathlessly as she dropped all the way down his bare black cock.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!" I yelled, as my own body reacted to the scene in front of me, and I came all over the concrete below me. The image of her glazed eyes staring at me as she fucked Jax's bare black cock was too much for me. Ropes of cum, stream after stream, came out unassisted as I watched this primal mating act.

Watching me come, Sarah's eyes rolled back and she came, screaming, "Yes, come for your hot wife!!!"

As I regained my composure, we smiled at each other realizing we came at the same time with her on his huge cock and me watching them.

"You like watching your hotwife getting fucked?" She smiled at me.

"Isn't it obvious." I laughed pointing at the pool of cum below me. My cock was still hard.

"Watch me fuck this BARE BLACK COCK!" she said, emphasizing the words with each thrust down.

She looked so beautiful looking at me with his giant black cock thrusting in and out of her. Her face was enveloped in bliss as she rode his giant cock. Her white cream was coating his cock providing proof of how much she was enjoying this moment. She started moving as fast as she could on top of him. I could see her thigh muscles flexing as she squatted over him and dropped back down. Her tits were bouncing with each hard thrust. A pool of her secretions was gathering at the base of his huge black cock.

Their bodies connected in a loud, "SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"Fuck my big black cock, slut. Show your husband how much you want this nigger dick!" Jax yelled as he reached forward and pinched her nipples hard, pulling on them.

"I love your black dick! Never stop fucking me with this beautiful BIG BLACK COCK! SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!" she yelled as they mated.

She continued milking him for several minutes. She turned and faced him again so she could kiss him while she rode his cock. He sucked her nipples and her neck. He left a hickey on her neck, marking his territory on her. He reached around her and buried his huge black finger in her ass.

"Oh fuck yes, finger fuck my white ass! she yelled as she came again.

Her legs wore out, and she dropped down on him out of breath. Jax lifted her off him and kissed her hard. She moaned into his kiss. He looked down at the mess she made with her creamy cum.

"Clean up your mess slut!" Jax yelled as he pulled her face down on his cock.

She deepthroated his cock to the root and slurped her own cum. Her tongue licked around the base as she held his cock in the back of her throat. She pulled off his cock and dove back down to slurp up the rest.

"MMMMMM, I think I like the taste of pussy!" she moaned.

Jack threw her down on the chair face down and pushed down on her neck, pressing her face sideways.

"Arch your ass up to me, slut!" Jax ordered.

"Yes, my black master." she cried.

She spread her knees apart and arched her back to an extreme angle, presenting herself for his taking.

"Take your pussy, take it!, she begged.

In one quick motion, Jax buried himself in her and his balls slapped her clit. Her ass rippled with each thrust. He didn't waste time, and he picked up the pace.

"SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!"

"YES YES YES YES YES!, she yelled as their bodies slapped together.

"Suck your husband's dick. You ain't done shit for him yet!" Jax told her.

I went to her, and she raised up from the chair and sucked me into her mouth. Jax's rapid pace forced her into my groin. I could feel the strength of his thrusts come through her body and into me. She looked into my eyes in total euphoria. My cock looked small in her mouth compared to his. I didn't care. This was all about her pleasure. We both split-roasted my wife for several minutes.

"You like fucking his big black cock, my slutwife?" I asked.

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I can't get enough BIG BLACK COCK!"

Jax reached forward and grabbed her hair saying, "Suck his dick like you mean it, bitch!"

Jax forced her down onto my cock and began face fucking me at a blurring pace with her head. It felt amazing. He pulled her off me after I started getting close to coming. He pulled her back into him and pulled her back into a deep tongue kiss.

1...345678