Opening Up To My Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona : Whaaaat!! I thought everybody in the hostel were fapping to me - I feel dejected I have been kept locked in your mobile. Let me free, Ayan!! Hahaha!!

Ayan : I am going to make you pay for this, Mom!! You are one big bitch!!

Mona : Hahaha...

Ayan : How did you get that name?? Diana Mariam?! That is such a fake name!! Not to forget the extremely unique image of a pink butterfly. Lol!!

Mona : Haha!! Yeah?! You think so?? Well... That did not stop my maturing son from telling her everything about the smallest of happenings in his life. Not to forget the very elaborate daily talk about the great pure love he has for his current girlfriend's mother!!

Ayan : Fuck you!!

Mona : Hahaha... I think I know why you love Ahaana so much... Lol!! Hope you won't forget your mature old mom, as you indulge with the duo...

Ayan : Shut up, Mom!!

Mona : At-least, promise me you will never stop thinking about Diana Mariam!! You really craved for her melons, didn't you?! Lol!!

Ayan : Mom!! Please stop this... You are humiliating me!!

Mona : Hahaha... This is all going to sound so funny when I tell somebody about our encounter... I mean encounters!! I really can't wait to open up!!

Ayan : Mom!! No... Please... You cannot do that... I can't let you do that!!

Mona : Haha... Ayan!! Stop reacting like this!! Act normal!! Why can't you talk to me like how you talk to Diana?! Hahahaha!!

Ayan : Mom... Please do not tell about us to anybody!!

Mona : Why??

Ayan : Just don't!!

Mona : Okay... I won't!!

Ayan : Please, Mom... Don't do it, okay?! You no why I am saying this!!

Mona : Relax... I know, Ayan. I won't tell about us to anybody.

Ayan : Argggghhhh... I still cannot believe you are Diana!!

Mona : You mean D?! That is what you used to call her!! Hahaha!!

Ayan : Mom!! This is so humbling. You are so cruel...

Mona : Hahahaha!! I love you too, Ayan...

Ayan : This is so twisted... Impossible!! Her language... I mean, the words she used... They were all so different from what you normally say. I clearly remember a minimum of two instances where you had called me on the phone, as yourself, while you texted me as Diana. How did you so easily live two separate lives?!

Mona : Hahaha!! I am actually enjoying this praising from my son...

Ayan : I can guess how much you would have relished those conversations, in particular.

Mona : Well... It helped me understand what my son means when he says he is tired, and sleeping - Send D Nudes, the whole night!!

Ayan : Mom... This is so unexpected!! I feel we are in a totally different zone... Somewhere we shouldn't be...

Mona : We never were in places we should have been, Ayan!!

Ayan : Are you really Diana?! All her views, and all that deep knowledge about everything sensual... How do you know so much about sex, Mom?!

Mona : Why are you so amused?? It was nothing extra-ordinarily new that I told you as Diana.

Ayan : I know... But... Most of the things you said, and we talked about, were what people in my generation are into it... How do you know all of it?! I know that you know that I never asked Diana her age. But, I was thinking she would be 25, to the max. I was certain I was talking to somebody only a couple of years elder than me. How did you manage to do it so perfectly?!

Mona : Maybe, your mother is not as old as you think she is!!

Ayan : Mom... You know what I am trying to say!! All the sexual terms in those chats... How is that you are so well versed in things related to sex?! I will never forget the naughty dirty things she said... I mean you said!! Diana Mariam talked like somebody who owned a Porn Empire!!

Mona : Hahaha!! Maybe, I do own a Porn Empire!!

Ayan : Mom...

Mona : Maybe, you do not know your mother well enough!!

Ayan : Mom... Just tell me what it is!!

Mona : Well... Maybe, it is from everything I have been exposed to!!

Ayan : What?? You are still not telling me the reason!! And everything you tell me sound like riddles... There is something else to this... It's just that I am not able to understand what!!

Mona : There is nothing else!! What more is left, anyway!!

Ayan : What about all the adventures you said you had with your ex-boyfriend... Yeah, exactly!! What about it?? I mean, what about all the adventures Diana said she had with her ex-boyfriend!! They were your fantasies, Mom?!

Mona : Reality.

Ayan : What??

Mona : They were all from my real life!!

Ayan : You had a boyfriend?!

Mona : I had a husband!!

Ayan : What?! Mom!! This is killing me!! Why can't you just tell things clearly??

Mona : Ayan... I think it is best that we skip discussing everything we chatted in Facebook... Because if I start quizzing you on the things you have told me, you will wish you were dead!!

Ayan : Shit!! Yes!! I know that!! But, still...

Mona : Hahaha... No more 'but' or 'still'!! This discussion is over here. We talked about it because you are in the train, and there is nothing else we can do, until you are home!! We are not having another word on this once you are here!! Okay?! I have too many other important things to do with My Son!!

Ayan : Mom... Haha!! But, still...

Mona : What do you want, Ayan??

Ayan : I want to know what your reality is!! At-least the part of your reality that tells me what turned you!! Please, Mom... We won't talk about this, after today!! Even I don't want another episode of this!!

Mona : Good!! Nobody wants another episode of Just Sexting!!

Ayan : Hehehe... Mom... But... Please!! Tell me!!

Mona : Well... Everything I told you as Diana is true!! Not truly true... But, they are all true events that I told you. I just had to say it from a different perspective.

Ayan : I still don't get it...

Mona : All those things Diana said she did with her ex-boyfriend, were what I did with your Dad!!

Ayan : What the hell!! That is impossible!!

Mona : Hahahaha... Ohh, Ayan...

Ayan : You are lying!! You did not like being with him!! You had a hard time with Dad...

Mona : Yes, you are right!! But, that was only after I had the steamiest of sex with him, for years!! Your Dad has a small dick, but he has got some skills!! He knew how to do it... Your Dad and I... We had so many of those bold moments... I had too much fun with him... That is just why I cannot take the deceit.

Ayan : And, what about the times you said, I mean Diana said... You had said... Ohh... This is so... Okay... So, what about the whole scenario where Diana Mariam told Ayan Dileep that her ex-boyfriend fucked her imagining she was his mother?! That was a blatant lie, right?!

Mona : No!! You just don't know me... Or your Dad!!

Ayan : What!!

Mona : Your Dad fucked me imagining I was his mother - Your Grandmother!!

Ayan : What??!!

Mona : He used to make me dress up like his mother, and drill me relentlessly!! Once he had enough of it, he even fucked me asking me to visualize it was his father who was taking me... Your Dad wanted your Mom to think your Grandad was fucking her!! And then, there was also this day, that he pounded me telling me to picture my own dad screw me!!

Ayan : Mom!! This is all just too much for me... Please tell me you hated Dad after that!!

Mona : Not one bit, Ayan. Haha!! I enjoyed it in ways I cannot explain. Your Dad knew what I could take... Your Dad knew what I had to be given... That is how great the understanding between us was... That is how great our relationship was!!

Ayan : So, that is why you kept telling me Incest was normal... You never had a problem with the thought of your son lusting for you, because your husband lusted for his mother, and you loved it!!

Mona : Yes!! Right!! I would have never complained... Haha!!

Ayan : Mom!!

Mona : Ayan... I wanted you to be crazy about me. Hahaha!!

Ayan : You really did not mind Dad talking dirty about his own mother??

Mona : Maybe you have not seen much of your Grandma in her prime... She still is a very beautiful woman... But, back then, she was just too hot... I was a little taken aback when your Dad first told me his fantasy, yet I could not blame him... Everything else just followed... I let him has his way, and I only found pleasure. However, after everything I had with him, and now you, what really surprises me the most is the fact that I had once told your Dad that a day might come when his son would feel the same for me... Hahaha!!

Ayan : Seriously?!

Mona : Yes...

Ayan : I am sure he must have not liked it... Please, tell me that was the case!!

Mona : Haha... You still want to think so?? You really don't know your Dad, Ayan... His response to my statement blew me away - He skipped work for a whole week, banging me as if his whole life depended on it... I was taken in ways I never thought was possible... He was one sick twisted bastard... Unfortunately, he still is!!

Ayan : You miss him??

Mona : Sometimes, Yes... But every-time I feel I am going to break down, I close my eyes, and I think about you. I imagine you standing right in front of me, stroking your thick hard naked cock. And just a few seconds later, I forget your Dad even existed!!

Ayan : I love you, Mom!! I promise I will never let you miss him!!

Mona : I know that, Ayan... That is why I love you more... And, I want you to know none of this will change what I have for you... All these things we have just shared does not matter... I really need you, Ayan!! I want you to be sure about that!!

Ayan : I know, Mom... I know!! It is just that everything is beyond belief... I do not even know what I should call you, anymore!!

Mona : Hahaha!! Calm Down, Ayan... It is all fine...

Ayan : I am okay...

Mona : What do you prefer?!

Ayan : What??

Mona : Do you want to call me Diana?? Hehehe... Or, are you happy with me continuing to be your Mom?? What about Mona?!

Ayan : What do you want me to call you?? What did Dad call you?!

Mona : Hahaha!! I guess my son is the jealous type... Lol!!

Ayan : Shut up, Mom...

Mona : Haha... I think it would be best if I whisper it into your ears, as you truly fuck me!! Let it remain a suspense, until then!!

Ayan : You are one sly fox, Mom!! You completely crushed me!! I never ever would have guessed you are Diana!!

Mona : Whatever you say, the bottom-line is that you have always been sexting your mother.

Ayan : Yes!! I have always been Sexting My Mother!! And, it's time to put an end to it!! Haha!!

Mona : Hahaha!! Oh, Yes... Pheww... Lol!! I so wish I could tell all this to Maya, at-least!!

Ayan : Mom... Please don't tell anybody... Please!!

Mona : Maya is safe.

Ayan : Maya Aunty will not like it, Mom...

Mona : Haha... She is my sister, Ayan!!

Ayan : Exactly... That is why I don't want you to tell her... She will not like it!!

Mona : You don't know her...

Ayan : I know her very well!!

Mona : You just don't know her, Ayan...

Ayan : I admit I made a mistake thinking I know my mother well... But, I am certain I know my Aunt!!

Mona : Nope!! Lol!!

Ayan : What is that I do not know about her?!

Mona : Well... She loves such kinky stuff...

Ayan : Mom!! We are not doing anything kinky, Mom... We are just two extremely lost souls... I wish I could say we are a mother and son in love. But, still, I really don't want you to be sharing this secret with anybody.

Mona : Hahaha!! Relax, Ayan... You really need to work on your anxiety problems.

Ayan : I am fine, Mom... I just want you to know we are not doing anything kinky!!

Mona : Whatever we are... This is indeed kinky, Son... I don't know why you are worried... I don't know why you now feel bothered about doing things rated taboo, but let me assure you one thing... The moment you let your dick slide inside my wet pussy, it is all going to be fine... You will love it, Ayan!!

Ayan : You mean to say... You and I are perfect for each-other... And... Never believe anything else...

Mona : Hahaha!! Exactly!! I am glad you are learning fast!!

Ayan : Hehe!! But, what is it about Maya Aunty?? Why do you think she won't have a problem with our relationship?!

Mona : I thought you were not liking her presence in our conversation!!

Ayan : Well... I just want to know...

Mona : Haha... We are sisters!! So...

Ayan : What does than mean?! Wait... Did she do anything similar, Mom?! You know what I am asking... Is she and Aman already doing it?!

Mona : Ayan!! No... Noo... No, I guess.

Ayan : What!! You guess?! Why do I feel like you are hiding something...

Mona : I am not hiding anything, Ayan...

Ayan : Yeah?! Okay... Fine... I understand there are secrets you cannot tell me...

Mona : Ayan... Come on... See, I am really not fully sure about Maya and Aman. I don't think there is anything happening between them. And you know how much Aman loves his mother... I don't have to tell you that...

Ayan : I know that... But, that does not mean he cannot do what I am doing!!

Mona : Listen... Ayan... I don't know... But, what I do know is that Maya has been trying to get laid with some Deepesh. She has been flirting with him since forever!!

Ayan : Haha!! Really?? I cannot imagine Maya Aunty flirting... Hahaha!! And, who is this Deepesh?!

Mona : I have no clue... Some young hunk he is... That is all I know about him.

Ayan : Really?! I thought she hated all this!!

Mona : Hahaha... But, this Deepesh dude has turned her!! Lol!!

Ayan : There are thousands of Deepesh around... Such a common name!!

Mona : I know!! And, I am not expecting you to find out who he is, anyway... So... Just relax. Lol!!

Ayan : Haha... Yes!! But, still...

Mona : Why are you so bothered!! Wait... I think she did send me his Facebook ID...

Ayan : Waiting...

Mona : Don't worry... I have not been talking to him... And nor has Diana!! Lol!!

Ayan : Mom!! Please...

Mona : Hahaha!! So, yeah... He is Deepesh K Acharya... That is what his full name was. Lol!! As if it is going to make a difference. You don't know him, Ayan!!

Ayan : Whoaaa!! Hold on... Deepesh K Acharya?! The one who owns the Car Wash in Highway Junction?! Are you talking about him??

Mona : I don't know, Ayan... Maya send me the link... I just can't seem to find it...

Ayan : The Deepesh I am talking about owns a Mercedes E-Class... Do you remember the Profile Picture?! Is it one that has a guy standing next to a red colored sedan??

Mona : Oh My... Yeah!! Yes, Ayan... Are you friends with him?! Shit!!

Ayan : Well... Mom... I am not really friends with him. But, for your kind information, he is dating Sonakshi!!

Mona : Sonakshi?! Now, who is that?!

Ayan : Mom... Meghna Aunty's daughter!!

Mona : What??!! This Sonakshi is Meghna's daughter?? The President of The Women's Wing - That Meghna?! The one we all call 'Social Queen'?? The Bubble Butt Bitch!!

Ayan : Hahaha!! Yes, Mom... Exactly!! Deepesh is her daughter's boyfriend!!

Mona : Yeah?? You sure?!

Ayan : Haha... Yes... Fuck!!

Mona : This is so messy!! I really hope nobody gets to know about Maya's failed attempts at seducing the young stud!!

Ayan : Hahahaha... Everybody knows Deepesh & Sonakshi are a couple, Mom... Maya Aunty must have been aware of it!!

Mona : Yeah!! No wonder Maya once said that she does not think she can have him forever, and she feels he is actually quite serious about someone from his college... That is also when she blurted she may just try her luck with Aman...

Ayan : What?!

Mona : She said she found her son quite hot!!

Ayan : Mom!! You told me you were unaware of any mom-son stuff, when I mentioned about Neema & Arun, from the train. And now, you are saying that your own sister was into her own son!!

Mona : Oh, Ayan... Hehehe!! It is just because I was not sure about it...

Ayan : You lied to me!! Why didn't you tell me about Maya Aunty & Aman when I asked you?? I did specifically ask if something was happening between them!!

Mona : Because, you are close with Aman. I am clueless if he knows about this yet. I couldn't risk it!!

Ayan : You should have told me the truth... I do not deserve your lies!!

Mona : As if I was being honest with you all this time!! Lol!! Hahaha!!

Ayan : Damn, Mom!! Shut up, will you?! You first made a fool out of me by faking as Diana. And now, you are going too far taunting me with it!! You are being cruel by shaming me here!!

Mona : Lol!! Calm down you big-dicked angry young man!! Hahaha!!

Ayan : I still can't believe I fell for your Diana trap...

Mona : You very well did, Ayan... Convince yourself of that!! Hehe... In-fact, my Diana act was good enough to make you tell me that you so badly want to fuck your girlfriend's mother... What was her name, by the way?! Also, does Ahaana know about your love for her mom?? Or, is it just Diana you share your intimate secrets with?!

Ayan : Stop!! Enough!!

Mona : Hahaha!!

Ayan : What else have you not been telling me?!

Mona : I am telling you everything!! I am just keeping the suspense intact... Haha!!

Ayan : Mom... I feel like I know nothing about you... But, what I do know is that one can never win an argument with you... And so, I quit!! I just want you to be sure of the fact that I am here for sex!! Real Pure Unadulterated Hardcore Sex!! You have given me too many hopes!! Please don't forget that... I really wish you are not going to say that you were only joking, when I finally reach home. This has been a long journey, My Dear Mom!!

Mona : Hahahaha!! Ayan... I am sorry, Baby!! I will never say No to sex with you. Lol!! And, if at all I do, just force yourself inside me. Haha!! I love you!!

Ayan : Hehehe... I love you too, Mom...

Mona : See... We are perfect!! That is why I want the world to know about us!! I certainly want Maya to know!! Maybe, I just want to make her jealous. And, it would do you good too. Your cousin will certainly be impressed!! Haha!!

Ayan : Lol!! Mom... You make all this sound so easy and normal... Aman is going to have a heart attack if he gets to know about any of this!!

Mona : Hahaha... Well... You never know...

Ayan : Hehe... Is he already aware of what his mother thinks??

Mona : I don't think so... Maya would have definitely updated me if she had made any progress... Hehe... She cannot keep things away from me... She has never been a very patient soul, but I think she is still just figuring how to get Aman's attention... She did tell me she was trying to start dirty talking with him... I have no idea what she is planning, but I think she is just going to say something very provocative, and see how he reacts... That is a decent try, in my opinion!!

Ayan : What?! Dirty Talking Mother & Son?! That is a decent try?! That is making it completely obvious!!

Mona : Hehehe... But... That is what we mothers normally do with our sons!! Lol!! We begin the tease, make them fall for the offer, and get them to believe they cannot live a day without lusting for us!! I guess you would have already understood about that!! Hahaha!! Now, don't worry... This has been happening ever since the human race began to exist!! Okay, maybe I shouldn't generalize it so much. But... This has definitely been the case in our family!! Hahaha!!

Ayan : Mom!! You are so evil!! Our family is so fucked up!!

Mona : Supremely fucked up!! That is what I would actually say!!

Ayan : Haha!! Still, I love my family!!

Mona : Lol!! Me too - I think so!! Hehe...

Ayan : Did Maya Aunty influence your thoughts, Mom?! Was she the reason you had these feelings for me??

Mona : Hahaha... I knew you would ask me that... It definitely was a push, Ayan... Maya's confessions made me feel I am not doing anything unusual. But, that was all it did... I was always sure you & me would would have happened!! I was always confident about us being where we are today...

Ayan : If only Maya Aunty had that conversation with you a little earlier!! Haha!!