Opening Up To My Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayan : And??

Mona : I was worried, but then something made me completely startled!! I started to doubt if he had a weapon of some sort or maybe even a gun kept hidden in his pocket... There was a genuine bulge, and while it scared me, it also... I don't know... I don't know why I felt my pussy turn moist... I began getting this strange feeling... I was thinking what would happen if he was going to threaten me and force me... And it amused me that the idea was exciting me!!

Ayan : Hehehe... You said he was older, right?! How old do you think he would have been??

Mona : He was at-least 60!! Haha!! More than twice my age, that time... But... Ayan... I would have still gladly let him in, regardless of my happy equation with your Dad!! Lol!! Hahahahaha!! I can't believe I am admitting this!!

Ayan : Ohh, Mom... Okay... But... Wait... He was a man that old?! Yet, you doubt if he had a weapon in his pocket... And the very next second you are also dripping!!

Mona : Well... Even though I was left stunned, I also checked with my eyes to try and find how dangerous a tool he had inside his pocket, and in the process I was carefully observing his... You know!!

Ayan : Crotch!!

Mona : Lol!!

Ayan : And that was all what was needed?!

Mona : That was all what was needed, when I realized it was his meat that poked out of his pants!! His cock was thick and firm like a pole, proudly standing erect!! The old man continued to look like somebody's grandad, but all of a sudden also seemed to be a very untamable bull!!

Ayan : Hahahaha!! No wonder you leaked!! But honestly, a woman like you would have strayed even if he had a dead prick!! Lol!!

Mona : Okay... Fine...

Ayan : Haha!! Sorry!! Hehehe... And, what happened next?! Pretty sure your bottoms came down straight away!!

Mona : No!! Shut Up!!

Ayan : Hahaha...

Mona : Well... He knew I had noticed his manhood, and just like I expected, and wished, he took two steps forward and stood right in front of me... He was so close, I could feel his breath on my face!!

Ayan : And?!

Mona : I was all set to let him have his way with me, and I had already surrendered myself!! But then... Leaving me completely baffled, he told me that he only wanted to check for a package buried in the backyard!! And... He just stood there, waiting for my permission!!

Ayan : What?! What the hell!!

Mona : Yeah!! I felt he was crazy and I shooed him away!!

Ayan : Whaat!! But... This is nuts...

Mona : I know...

Ayan : I also meant who would skip such an opportunity... Hehe...

Mona : Lol!! But, Ayan... He still did not leave... He was trying to explain... Like it was something very important, and he is trying this for the third time, and he cannot afford to go wrong once more...

Ayan : What is this!!

Mona : No idea!! I still remember asking him to leave before I am compelled to call for help...

Ayan : Did he leave right away??

Mona : Not immediately... He kept explaining some strange theory to me, and that is when I lost it, and I just shut the door!!

Ayan : Who was he?! What was he doing there?!

Mona : He did tell me his name... But, I don't clearly remember... And... A name will in no ways solve the puzzle...

Ayan : You are lucky he never came back... You can never tell with such people...

Mona : I know... But... Well... The truth is... I could push him out of the house, but I could never stop thinking about him!! He kept coming back to my mind... Hehehe!!

Ayan : Fuckk!! You are so...

Mona : Hehehe... Not straightaway!! I very well believed he was mad... All my thoughts about him initially had him as a crazy lost soul... But what changed everything was the day we moved to our new house.

Ayan : What happened??

Mona : The old property was brought by the heir of a considerably big business family, and he had personally come to receive the keys from us, shortly after the house-warming ceremony at our new home. It was all normal... Until, he came forward and greeted me, and introduced himself, leaving me more than just merely surprised - His name was Gautham!!

Ayan : What?! Seriously?? Gautham?!

Mona : I am serious!! Yes!! The very same name the old man had mentioned!!

Ayan : Ohh!! Mom!! This is actually so unbelievable!! Insane!! That is almost paranormal!! Or, was it some kind of time travel shit?!

Mona : Haha... I just don't know, Ayan... I have no clue!! Still gives me goosebumps!!

Ayan : Hahaha!! That Was Dark!! Never Saw Or Heard Anything Like That!!

Mona : Exactly!! I know!!

Ayan : What did you do?? You must have been totally shaken!!

Mona : Well... you won't believe it!!

Ayan : Tell me... I want to know!!

Mona : Haha... Okay... So... I am not sure if it was the feeling that I had behaved a little too harshly with him that day, or the very impossible nature of the events, I was filled with thoughts of the strange visitor, and I was being reminded about of the old man, continuously!! Soon, I felt so lubed up that I fingered myself in the new bedroom of our new house, on the new bed I was to share with your father, imagining it was the old man taking me!! And, I did all this while your Dad unloaded our things from the truck.

Ayan : Fuck!! Hahahaha!! I thought you were typing down how you found out the truth about him!! This is so filthy!! You are such a sex starved slag, Mom!!

Mona : Hahaha... I cannot agree more!! Lol!! But... ywuou alkweays kjnnwew thgaayt

Ayan : What??!!

Mona : Sorry for the typo... It gets very difficult at times for me to type... Especially when my fingers are all sticky!!

Ayan : Lol!! Fucking Bitch!! Hehe... Your pussy must be so sour!!

Mona : I like this pain!!

Ayan : You deserve to be gang-banged!!

Mona : I think I just pushed my entire first inside my cunt!!

Ayan : What?! Fuck!! Mom!!

Mona : I am squirting, You Bastard!! Shit!! That felt so good!! I just don't want to pull my hand out!!

Ayan : Who are you thinking of?! Me?? Or, your old lover?! Hehehe...

Mona : I guess You... But, I hope it was him!! Hahaha!! It does not really matter... I can take the two of you together!!

Ayan : You are so wild!! If only I was there already!! Lol!! Hahaha... Mom... And... Is it only inside your pussy that you have your fingers stuffed?!

Mona : I am not very sure, Son... It is very difficult to guess correctly which hole is being used, when they are all loose & gaping, and feel the same!!

Ayan : Fuck!!

Mona : Hahaha!!

Ayan : You are such a slut, Mom!!

Mona : Damn!! Finally!! Haha... I was waiting for you to call me a slut!! I feel like I am the Queen of the World!! Lol!! Please make me the sluttiest among the sluts!!

Ayan : Bloody Horny Slut Mom!!

Mona : Hahahaha... Say something really really dirty, Ayan... Say something that will make me cum just reading it... Sexting My Son is the best thing that has happened in my life... Turn into the only thing I will ever want!! Right Now!!

Ayan : Mom... Will we do more of this once we really have sex?! Will we still sext each-other??

Mona : We can, Ayan!! We will, Ayan!! We have to, Ayan!!

Ayan : Are you really sure we can continue this forever?!

Mona : I am really enjoying it!! Isn't that all that matters!!

Ayan : Yes... I know, Mom!! I feel the same!! But, it is not just that what I was asking??

Mona : What else is it?!

Ayan : Do you think we can be together, forever?!

Mona : Of-course!! Yes!! Definitely!! Unless you ditch me for Ahaana & Her Mother!!

Ayan : Fuck you!!

Mona : Hahahaha!! The pleasure will be all mine!!

Ayan : Lol!!

Mona : Make me your girlfriend, Ayan!! Please!! I can do you so much more good than Ahaana... And you know that!! Tell her you don't want to continue the relationship!!

Ayan : Hahahaha... Mom!! Well... In that case... Maybe once we actually do it, we can have some very hot phone sex, every time I need to be away from home... That is what I did with Ahaana... And, that is what I intended to with my other girlfriends, as well, if I was going to have more... Hehehe... Once I have sex with them, I am done sexting them... It is only phone sex, thereafter!!

Mona : My dear Son!! Haha!! Oh Yes!! Hahaha!! That would be great... In-fact... Why didn't I think about it earlier?! Lol!! Typing all this with one hand of mine fully concentrating on my pussy is indeed a difficult & messy process!!

Ayan : Haha!!

Mona : So... You are going to break up with her... Right?! For real!! It is going to be only me... Right?!

Ayan : I am seriously thinking about it!!

Mona : Hahaha... Then... Maybe, we too should quit Sexting, and really do Phone Sex!!

Ayan : Hehehe... Always ready...

Mona : How about I give you a call, right now?! Why don't we start right away?! I think we should!!

Ayan : Yes... Yes... We should!! That is just what we should be doing... But...

Mona : What?! Ayan... Make me your girlfriend, already!! I don't mind if you consider you have been fucking me for ages, if it is a must that you have to do me before you & I engage in phone sex!! I will let you make up for all the lost time!! I promise you that!! Please... Just let me call you!! I want to hear you tell me the nastiest things!! Now!!

Ayan : Hahaha... Mom!! Still...

Mona : What??!!

Ayan : We will do that, Mom... But, first... Before Phone Sex With My Mother, it will be Fucking My Mother!!

Mona : Haha!! What?! Why are you talking like you are reading out titles of sleazy erotic stories??

Ayan : Hahaha... I was just Opening Up To My Mother!!

Mona : Lol!! But... Why is that I feel you are losing interest in this conversation?? Are you busy with something... Or, someone!!

Ayan : Hahaha...

Mona : Hhmmm...

Ayan : What??

Mona : Nothing...

Ayan : Tell me, Mom...

Mona : It is... Ayan... Ohh... Wait... Give me a second...

Ayan : What happened?? Are you upset??

Mona : No!! Why??

Ayan : You know why...

Mona : No... It is just that somebody is outside... I just heard the bell ring...

Ayan : Yeah?! Who is it??

Mona : I don't know!! Let me just put on something, and go check. I am not wearing much... Hehe...

Ayan : I thought you were all dressed up, and ready to welcome me home!!

Mona : Who said I am not ready?! I am ready... For my son!!

Ayan : Oh, Mom!!

Mona : Hahaha!! Let me just cover myself, okay?! My special attire is only for you!! Lol!!

Ayan : Mom...

Mona : What??

Ayan : Don't bother!!

Mona : What?!

Ayan : Open the door, without putting on anything more!!

Mona : Haha!! Are you crazy?!

Ayan : Just open the door, Mom... It is me... I am home!!

Exactly 24 hours later, Ayan was back to the very same spot where he began his journey - Finishing it right there, and starting another...

THE END