Operation Beta Purge

Story Info
An online Alpha Male group is purged of the Beta Femboys.
4k words
3.89
8.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny stared at the strange message with confusion. A ViewTube link sent from one of his co-mod of Alpha Cube wasn't unusual, in fact they frequently swapped vids back and forth of feminists getting wrecked in debates, or some beta-cuck getting beat at the latest protest. Hell even speeches weren't weird, they all had their favorite thinkers and brains behind the movement and Danny himself had been guilty of spamming the others with a particular podcaster he enjoyed extolling the virtues of true masculinity.

The strange part was who had sent it. FemReaper or Lester had once been the head of the whole site! He'd started it himself after being banned from all the major socials, saying that if the Woke Mafia wouldn't let his voice be heard, he'd just shout louder. He'd disappeared almost two years prior after receiving some bad medical news that he didn't wanna share with anyone, but it had long been assumed he'd died. With that said, none of the mods had ever deactivated his account, in case he ever reappeared. But to disappear for two years, only to show up with some weird video link was odd to say the least. But there it sat in his inbox.

Message From: FemReaper

Subject: Beta Purge!

Greetings guys! I'm sorry for my long absence but my doctor recommended I take a couple years off from anything that might stress me out since the procedure I underwent took a pretty serious toll on my body and mind. However I'm excited to rejoin your ranks and start fighting the weakness that has infected our society.

To that end I've joined up with The Overlord Organization and one of their reps Justin Grace, the guy in the video, to launch Operation Beta Purge to clean house not only in our movement but across the western world! To be clear (for any fed boys reading this because I know they monitor us) we will be reeducating or expelling these weak femboys, not in any way physically harming them.

I encourage you to check him out in the video, but with your permission I'd like to pin it to the homepage tomorrow as well as an announcement about the new project and my return. To be clear, I'm returning as a contributor, not a mod. You guys did good work in my absence and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes.

Good to be back. Look forward to hearing from you.

No doubt, it was a trap. Lester could barely type a sentence without a shitty emoticon or text emoticon before. His spelling wasn't shit and on a good day it was like deciphering hydrographics to figure out his messages. Dude was a brilliant coder but dogshit at communication. Danny quickly shot off messages to all the other mods who confirmed they'd also received the link, the ones who'd been around long enough to remember Lester were also justifiably suspicious. Foidassasin14 (Bruce) said he'd done searches for the guy and the company and they came up as legit, though they had nothing to do with the movement or men's rights. Overlord was an environmentalist organization that also dabbled in pharmaceuticals and real estate. Justin Grace was a pharma rep turned life coach and podcaster with his own line of supplements and absolutely no history with the MR movement. All his content seemed to be about improving yourself through living with nature and getting outside and shit. And while that didn't really track with Danny's chronically online status, it made sense as most of his idols in the movement also advocate a primal approach to life.

"So has anyone actually watched the video yet?" He asked in their group chat. A chorus of no's erupted, but one Ya popped up. Junji was the newest member of their mod team, and while the group and the server weren't openly racist, he was the only non-white they'd allowed. "Well, how is it?" Danny pressed.

Pretty Stock standard lip service. He doesn't say anything anybody before him hasn't said but the production is good. I don't see a problem with FemReaper posting or pinning it, it's good info for new members. But like, reading over his old posts, are we sure he wasn't hacked?"

"I'd sooner believe he'd been invasion of the body snatchers'd or something. Dude might have written at a fourth grade level but he was a coding wiz." Danny responded. "If it's safe, I'm gonna check out the link. I'll let you guys know what I think afterwards " he messaged, before clicking back to the link and tapping it. It took a minute to load before a bright flashing logo appeared on screen.

Grace in All Things

It flashed over and over again for almost a solid thirty seconds before it transitioned to an image of a standard Chad looking dude standing in front of a green screen. Sort of looked like the setup televangelist used.

"Greetings brothers! If you've found me I'm going to assume you are now as I once was. A man lost in this new modern world of pronouns and woke gender politics. A man desperately trying to hold on to what little masculinity this cruel society of ours allows him to maintain as the mobs of feminists and even worse Male Feminists (he raised his hands for air quotes at this portion) try to tear it from you daily!" Junji was right, dude wasn't breaking any new ground. Just another huckster looking to monetize the movement. Danny snorted and almost hit stop, but something in him wouldn't let him. HeHad to at least give the video a fair shake right?

"And I bet you're sitting there thinking 'Justin man why do you care!? You're a chad! System works for you!'. And you're right! I am a fuckin Chad. I am an alpha. And as an alpha nothing pisses me off than wimpy little betas mooching off MY success. Burdening MY society. So I'm here to wipe them out. Abolish the Beta. There are two kinds of men in this world and when I'm done, there's only gonna be one!" The rhetoric was heating up, and Danny found that at this point he was paying rapt attention. He noticed a steady baseline in the back of the video, almost like drumming, it was catchy as shit.

"So what makes an Alpha? An alpha is the leader of his pack! He doesn't just serve his own self interest, he looks out for everyone! He defends the old, and the weak, and the young of his pack! An alpha protects those who cannot protect themselves. He doesn't attack the weaker members, or seek to subjugate them by force! An alpha leads by presence!" This was unusual, probably some virtue signaling to dial back his earlier rhetoric.

"I'm an Alpha, 100% I have become an Alpha through the power of The Overlord! I was once a selfish petty little beta, who didn't care who I hurt as long as I got mine. I helped nobody and stood for nothing! But then the Overlord found me! And they opened my eyes to my potential! And I started working hard every goddamn day to help people! Sick people! Disenfranchised people, homeless people, women and children. Putting people over profit and using my power and my privilege for public good. And it's hard, I'm not gonna lie to you it's hard. It would be so much easier to go back to how I was, but instead I fight every day to be a better person and make a better world. That's alpha behavior! Doing the right thing because you want to! Not because someone makes you or because it's easy! I'm an alpha because when someone says 'Hey Justin you'd make more money in this industry if you lied! If you sold snake oil! If you raised the price on your drugs!' I tell those people to go fuck themselves. I stand firm, I have respect for myself, and I have respect for my fellow man!" Really off the rails now, but nothing insane. Danny was starting to doubt what Junji had told him, but...What Justin was saying was important. I should listen

"You know what betas do? They sit around all day and bitch! They bitch about the world, they bitch about their lives, and they bitch about how everyone is against them! Betas contribute nothing to the societies they live in. They don't help people, they don't build shit, they just sit around and consume resources." Ouch. Even though he'd never publicly admit it, he felt called out. He wanted to stop the video, to scroll down and leave a rude comment, but despite his best efforts he couldn't bring himself to, because he knew it was true. He wasn't an alpha, he wasn't a chad. He was 130 lbs soaking wet, 5'7, pale, and malnourished. He was the cuck he made fun of in memes. Never been kissed, 23 year old virgin, couldn't join the military because he couldn't pass the IQ test or the physical so he was stuck working a dead end job at a gas station in his shitty small town, and scrolling and posting in the Cube whenever he could about how great his life was...

"And I'm gonna do us all a favor. See this video is laced with subliminal and subsonic programing. It affects different brain wave patterns differently. If you're an Alpha, right now you're feeling motivated and hyped, which is what we need. More alphas fighting the good fight. But Betas, you're probably feeling pretty shitty." Fuck. Danny was starting to panic. He tried to click out of the video but for some reason his hand wouldn't respond. He wasn't paralyzed, he could move, he simply couldn't look away or stop the video.

"You're probably thinking about what a shitty excuse for a person you are. Maybe if you're smarter than the average Beta Cuck you're trying to shut the video off. Won't work! You've been watching for a good five minutes by now, we've already hijacked your brain. You really think I'd be gloating if there was still shit you could do about it?" He asked with a harsh laugh. Danny's mind was spinning as he tried to do anything; ANYTHING to stop the video. He even jumped up and tried to run away, pushing his chair away from the table, but making no move to do anything other than stand there.

"I'm gonna let my programming do the rest of its work turning you Beta's into productive members of society, Alphas if you're still watching shoot me a message to be sent a promo code for our website to get a free gift for all your hard work on behalf of our organization. Later!" Justin smirked, before walking off screen. The greenscreen that had been his backdrop changed to a swirling pulsing spiral, and Danny's eyes began to burn from how hard he stared at it. He felt his body remove his pants and pull up his computer chair again, finding a comfortable position, but his eyes never left the center of the spiral. Danny couldn't tell what exactly it was doing but he could feel some changes it was making as they happened. His distress and concern seemed to vanish suddenly, and he felt as though this was nothing to worry about.

Beta Sissies like me deserve to be stripped of our will and reprogrammed to better service our Alphas and the world at large his mind whispered, in a bored tone, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.Our minds and bodies should be changed to serve our betters, and we should feel honored for the privilege of being elevated beyond our wasteful hateful existences. The more his unconscious spoke to him the more his conscious mind saw the truth in what it said. He was honored, he should be reprogrammed to serve the betterment of all, but especially the glorious Alphas! They worked so hard for everyone, they deserved his loyalty and service. Danny relaxed and leaned back in his chair, gently stroking his hardening pathetic little Beta cock.Clitty his mind corrected. He nodded along, letting his mind adjust to the word and the concept. He had much to learn, but thankfully the video was here to teach him.

Hours passed in relative silence, Danny periodically taking sips of the cup of soda on the computer table. He wasn't allowed to relieve himself, so he just went where he sat. He eventually felt something click in the back of her mind, and something shifted, but she wasn't quite sure what. She was well aware she was a sissy femboy, meant to serve cock and cunt dutifully, by this point. As the video came to an end Justin stepped back into frame.

"If you're still watching, you now know your duties and assignments, but I wanted to personally welcome you to the project and thank you for your future contributions. Head over to our website and fill out your necessary forms to sign up as one of our Beta testers" he said this with a wink, then snapped his fingers and two pretty femboys in form fitting slutty dresses flounced into frame, snuggling up under their Alpha's arms. Danny felt a pang of jealousy for them, she couldn't wait till that was her! "Oh, and be a good girl, and make sure as many of your misguided little beta friends watch our videos as possible!" Justin smiled, bending down to give each of his companions a kiss, before the video flashed back to the original logo for a moment, then went black.

Danny finished entering her information into the forms on the Operation Beta Purge website and tabbed back over to the Alpha Cube group chat. She could see that a few of her fellow mods had been reeducated as well, and smiled, adding her voice to the chorus of glowing endorsements both on the chat, and on the pinned post on the forum, declaring it must watch content for all TRUE alphas. She smiled, so many pathetic betas like her former self would be saved! She bid farewell for now to her former friends and went to pack her suitcase. The forms she'd been instructed to fill out at the end of the video had informed her that within the day she'd receive her travel package to the nearest Overlord Clinic to be modified to better serve her alpha. She was genuinely more excited than she'd been in her entire life. For so long, she'd been searching for a purpose, to give her life meaning. She thought she'd found it in the movement, but all it did was stoke her anger and encourage her worst impulses, and lead her nowhere. Now, she had a path, all thanks to Overlord. As her phone dinged, she checked the message and saw a red eye flight for Seattle the early the next morning had been confirmed and smiled. She was on her way!

Somewhere near Everett, Wa

Justin Grace smirked as he watched the new registrations roll in, both from Alpha personality types eager to work with their organization, and from Betas he'd soon be reeducating to incentivize and reward them. He flinched a little and reached under his desk, grabbing Bunny by her ponytail and pulling her off his cock. "Can you suck cock properly slut? Or do I need to talk to cosmetics about pumping more filler into your lips?" He asked frustratedly. The brunette femboy whimpered and looked up at him desperately. She'd been one of the first test subjects for his process, part of the Judas goats they'd released. While she wasn't as pretty or feminine as some of the masterpieces the clinic turned out, she was a 6/10 by any guys scale, and a vast improvement over the chubby neckbeard who'd walked bright eyed and brainwashed through his doors two years prior.

"Sorry Daddy! I'll do good, I promise! I did good earlier didn't I? I told you they'd all buy it!" She smiled up at him nervously. Justin smiled, his annoyance melting at the eager puppy energy she exuded in her excitement. He had to remind himself once again not to blame the bimbo Bunny for Lester's sins. He breathed a slow exhale and relaxed his shoulders, releasing her head and snapping his fingers. Bunny eagerly began to suckle his cock again in the lazy relaxing way she'd been taught to. Justin returned to the reports, reveling in his own accomplishment when a video call icon appeared on his screen.

"Fuck...." He muttered, taking a second to sit up a little straight and finger comb his hair back, straightening his tie before he tapped the Accept button. His boss's face appeared on the computer with a broad smile.

"Justin, I was just calling to congratulate you! Your operation is the talk of the organization, and based on early numbers is proving extremely successful in recruiting some influential individuals!" Justin felt his cock swell involuntarily at the praise. The Overlord was such a kind and generous man, and his praise meant more to Justin than anything, other than perhaps the movement.

"You honor me sir, I'm merely an instrument of your will! Any good I do is simply repayment for the gifts you've given me! Further, my team does most of the work! I'm just the pretty face for the video." Justin smiled sheepishly. The Overlord made a clicking sound with his tongue and Justin felt an orgasm surge through him, his cum flooding into Bunny's eager suckling mouth. The well trained bimbo didn't even flinch as she swallowed his cream, letting out a little pur at the reward.

"Nonsense. You're the visionary talent scout who brought your team together! And who inspired me to move beyond converting one person at a time! I mean hell could you imagine if I'd gone through with that order for you?" He asked with a loud bellowing laugh, making Justin shiver. He remembered the day all too well, when a scorned lawyer had put the contract out on him. He was paralyzed and wrapped around his master's cock, his tight boyhole milking it involuntarily as his body was slowly changing. He'd made one last desperate plea for mercy and a second chance, promising to devote his life to making the world a better place, even offering to let The Overlord finish his work but asking to keep his mind. The massive magical man had taken pity on him and offered to hear him out, and the rest was history.

"I'm glad you didn't sir, I can now atone for my past wickedness and provide a brighter future for others!" Justin offered eagerly, earning him another tongue click and body rocking orgasm. Bunny let out a happy meal and eagerly gobbled down her master's cum, letting the seal of her mouth leave his cock only long enough to lavish his balls with some eager suction and kisses. Justin groaned slightly from the attention and barely fought the urge to throw his head back. The Overlord chuckled and gave a wave of his hand.

"Keep up the good work, and send me progress reports daily. If you find any real gems in power or appearance shoot me notes immediately. Enjoy whatever toy you're hiding out of frame and your evening" He laughed, before the line went dead. As usual, and as he'd been programmed, pleasing his Overlord gave Justin such an amazing sense of joy and satisfaction, it was hard to even conceptualize. But one thing was crystal clear, he was painfully horny. He slid away from his desk and grabbed Bunny by her collar. There was no resistance as he pulled her out from under the desk and bent her over it. He pulled the fluffy white bunny-tail butt plug that kept her little bussy open for him and replaced it with his throbbing cock.

"What are you!" He snarled, his balls slapping against hers as he railed her against his desk, pulling her long cotton candy pink hair hard like a leash.

"Your little fuckbunny daddy!" She moaned lewdly, throwing her surgically fattened ass back against him. The chubby incels made the best fucktoys in his experience since their docs could use natural fat redistribution to make their bodies into plump fuckable sex dolls instead of relying on silicone and hormones. Justin continued to drive into her, ravishing her little asshole for all it was worth.

"Tell daddy what you are you dumb slut" he snarled, taking out all his stress on his office toy. His balls were bouncing hard against bunny's, and she was letting out squeals of delight. Thank God they could modify the vocal cords with gas, Lester had such an awful tone, and bunnies' bubbly bimbo sounds were a drastic improvement.

"Oooh I'm a little sissy femboy uwu. I exist to drain your balls daddy!" She shouted, throwing her ass back against him and trying desperately to get a handhold but Justin was fucking too hard. She was being slammed over and over again, stretching her already well trained asshole to its upper limits. Justin had been average before his Overlord had given him his purpose, but now his 8" cock was much more formidable.

12