Operation Beta Purge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya you are. My personal little cum dump" Justin growled, reaching around Bunny's throat and choking her slightly as he fucked, enjoying his total domination over the disgusting detestable creature she'd been. "I own you bitch" He growled.

"Yes daddy you own me. You own my little bussy. Fuck ya daddy fuck your little fuckbunny uWu" Bunny moaned lewdly, finally giving up on any support and just letting herself be manhandled and fucked like a doll, slammed into the desk and flailing wildly. Her pathetic little clitty had already cum twice, leaking dribbles of white cum onto the desktop from her owner's rough usage of her body.

"Yes....Yesssssss" Justin growled, knotting his hand in her hair and fucking her mercilessly, his orgasm approaching yet again. "I'm gonna breed your little femboy ass you dumb cunt" He snarled involuntarily, losing control of himself.

"Cum in my little femboy bussy daddy! Fucking fill me up with that hot Alpha cum!" She shrieked. The sound of her desperation pushed Justin over the edge and he buried himself balls deep in his femboy slave before erupted into her bowels, pumping ropes of thick white cum into his slave's ass and roaring loudly this time as he let his release overtake him. When he'd finished his orgasm he collapsed on top of Bunny, her bussy still spasming around him milking his softening cock. He caught his breath for a moment and stepped back, roughly reinserting Bunny's plug and guiding her by her hair to suck his cock clean. Once he was clean he made her lick up the mess she'd made on his desk.

"Does your sissy cum taste good bunny?" He asked with a smirk.

"Not nearly as good as Daddy's yummy alpha cum" Bunny moaned with a puckish grin before dragging her tongue over the hardwood surface again to ensure she got all of her jizz.

"Go on back to the dormitories for tonight Bunny dear, you'll have company soon. You're gonna be such a good big sister to all our new recruits." He snorted, slapping her on her well used ass and pulling his chair back up to his computer. "And they're gonna be the perfect gifts for all of our new Alpha recruits' ' he smirked. Bunny walked away slowly clenching her sphincter so as not to let the plug or her precious load fall out. They were gifts from her alpha after all! She was so glad he showed her the error of her ways, and taught her what a little Beta femboy she was, and she couldn't wait for all of her friends to join her!

12