Operation: Final Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie said, "Don't..."

She sniffed a couple times.

Turning to Trixie for the first time, he said, "I never did tell her what happened. I don't know why. Maybe I didn't want her to be alarmed or more worried than she needed to be, especially while I was still over there. Maybe I would have told her in person if I had seen her again."

Trixie smiled, attempting to be strong for him. But inside she felt very weak, and knew she had to make a serious effort to try and contain her tears. "I don't know how you did it. I mean how you did both. How you survived over there in such a chaotic land. And how you survived when you came back home."

Ryan just shrugged.

She leaned forward and told him, "You're strong, Ryan. And you're a hero. Just like your grandfather was. Don't forget that." She kissed him on the cheek.

You'remyhero, Ryan.

---

Later that night, Ryan and Trixie went to a luau their resort was hosting. Ryan told her it would be their last big Hawaiian event as they went out with a bang before getting on the plane early the next morning.

It was a great contrast to the solemn earlier event. Ryan had almost cancelled their reservations at the luau after they left the USS Arizona Memorial, but when he told Trixie what he was thinking, she wouldn't let him. Trixie explained to him that if anything, he needed to unwind with an exciting experience like the luau after having had such a depressive and mentally draining experience.

"There's a time to mourn, and there's a time to play. Besides, I'm putting my foot down."

He laughed and said, "Aren't you supposed to be doing what I ask, and not the other way around? Isn't how this works?"

She looked into his eyes and said, "The contract becomes null and void when you clearly make poor decisions and aren't thinking rationally. You've forced me to make decisions for you when you think you know what you need, but when you actually have no clue. That's also what you're paying me for. If you want me to give you a little control, mister, then you can tell me what color of thong I should put on or what kind of dress you want me to wear for the luau, but that's it. We are going, tiger, and you are going to eat lots of pig, lots of desert, and you'regoingto have lots of fun."

Ryan looked at her amused, "Why am I so turned on when I should be so offended?"

Trixie was right, and they both knew it. There was no use fighting her; besides, after she said he could choose the color of her thong he didn't have the will to argue or the mental capacity to determine a rebuttal.

The white sands on the beach and the blossoming tropical gardens were enough by themselves to restore their spirits, but that was just the beginning. The entire banquet spread at the luau could have fed a small country. Trixie and Ryan compared notes as to what they thought their favorite food was; Ryan easily listed the Kalua pig as his top pick. As much as Trixie liked the pork also, her number one pick was the teriyaki chicken. She wasn't a big fan of the poi; it was by far at the bottom of her list.

The native Hawaiian singers entertained them the entire night. Trixie and a few other girls were pulled out of the crowd to join the hula girls for a dance. Capping off the show late after the sun went down the fire dancers twirled around their flaming batons, mesmerizing the entire crowd.

Ryan pulled Trixie onto his lap as they watched; she curled her legs up and sank into his chest. She was a little tipsy; Ryan snickered thinking she'd spill her pina colada on him at any moment, so he carefully took her drink from her hand and set it on the table.

Flames spun around and around creating a circle of fire dancing against the backdrop of the nighttime darkness. The dance was hypnotic. Trixie leaned her head against Ryan's shoulder.

Ryan quietly whispered in her ear, "Tell me who I'm with."

Trixie didn't understand what he meant, "What do you mean, tiger?"

She heard Ryan swallow, "I know I'm not with Amanda right now. I'm with you. For the rest of the time you're with me – for the rest of tonight and through Tuesday – I want you to be you. Don't think about the money; don't think that you have to simply do your job by entertaining me. You probably hear this all the time, but I just want you to be you."

Oh my,she thought to herself. On the contrary, it was rare for a client to ask for the call girl to act like herself. It hardly ever happened but when it did, it was the client's gateway to falling into a jealous state of love; Madeline warned her girls to be careful any time the client wanted to know personal details about them. The types of men that did that had the potential to be extremely unstable and jealous at best – or dangerous at worst. Sometimes if an escort did her job so well by making the client think he was the only one, it could turn into a deadly obsession. Only one person before had ever fallen into the trap of thinking that he had won Trixie over, and that he was her only one; it wasn't a pleasant experience for either of them in the end. Since then, she had been more careful.

But with Ryan, it felt different; she knew she wasn't in danger. He just wanted her to be her; he accepted her for who she was.

Maybe she was in danger. Not physical danger, but danger of the heart. She had already unknowingly let him break so many rules; she had cried for him, she let him cum in her, she had truly enjoyed his company, and she had feelings for him in his greatest moments of pain. The most dangerous part of all was that she genuinely felt like a princess when she was around him. No one had ever exposed her like that before.

"So," he asked her again, "Tell me who I'm with."

She wasn't exactly sure how to answer, or what he wanted her to say.

She leaned her head back and looked up into his eyes. Maybe that was her mistake. His eyes were so sincere, and seemed so loving.

Trixie almost squeaked her real name out with a cracking voice.

But instead she said nothing and only gave him a bashful smile. Leaning up to give him a kiss, she simply whispered, "I'll never tell." He held the back of her head and kissed her back deeper; his tongue found her tongue. The kiss felt like it would last until the morning light broke across the island. Neither of them wanted to stop.

When he finally came up for air, Ryan gave her a smile and said, "Nice distraction technique. I'll let you off the hook this time, baby. But don't count on it happening again."

VIII

"Can I ask you something," Ryan asked as the airplane flew some thirty thousand feet above the Pacific Ocean.

"Of course," she said, breaking her gaze from the window view of the ocean waves below.

"Are you upset you didn't get to swim with the dolphins?"

Trixie laughed, "It would have been nice, but we were able to swim with the sea turtles at least, weren't we?"

Ryan smiled. He looked upwards, as if thinking, "If we ever came back, we'll have to check out the dolphins, won't we?"

"Of course!" She returned his smile with one of her own, "There's still Diamond Head, too. We'll also have to do the Dole plant; I love pineapples. And of course that's just Oahu. We still have Maui and all the other islands to discover, don't we?"

"Ambitious girl, aren't you? I do like your thinking, though."

Trixie giggled, "Maybe next time, I'll hire you to be my escort and take you to Maui. You never know."

Instantly after she said that, she practically bit her tongue off in anger while maintaining a straight face. Normally, she avoided talking about her profession when actively with a client; it killed the fantasy. This time, it slipped out; it was easy to do that when she was around Ryan. He made it easy to be herself.

"Does that mean you get to choose what I wear? Because I hung up my cowboy stripper outfit a long time ago. I just don't do that anymore," he said teasingly, winking at her.

She couldn't help but laugh, relieved that Ryan snickered at her escort joke.

"I was a little worried about the trip, and even more worried about coming back. I think, all things considered, it went alright. Did you have a good time?"

Trixie smiled and said, "Absolutely. You sure know how to make this girl feel special." She reached up behind his head to playfully run her fingers through his hair. After less than a week in Hawaii, she already knew his most sensitive spots. It was easy to tell he was in heaven at her slightest touch. If they weren't in an airplane, she would have expected him to roll over on his back with his legs in the air, nuzzling at her hand like a submissive puppy.

She asked him, "Why were you worried about the 'coming back' part?"

Pausing, he turned to her and said, "All good things have to end eventually. Besides, I knew eventually you'd figure out why I wanted to be with you." He shrugged sheepishly, "I really thought after we returned from Hawaii you'd be done with me and my crazy fantasy. I didn't really expect you to stay with me until Tuesday night."

He laughed a little and said, "Well, I guess I am being presumptuous." He slowly started to fumble with his words, "I mean – I assume y-you'll still stay with me until Tuesday night? If not, I do understand. I know I did some false advertising, but if you want to stay, that'll give us a couple more days together..." Ryan trailed off and gave up as he tripped on his words, hoping Trixie would take over the conversation.

She did, and replied with an amused smile, lightly touching his nose, "Until Tuesday night, you own me. Midnight to be precise. Nothing will make me go away."

Ryan grinned and closed his eyes.

His questions started to make her think. The trip had been wonderful; much more than she wanted to let on. While it was clearly disappointing to leave Hawaii on one level, on another level she was looking forward to seeing Ryan in the real world.

But then again, it wasn't her real world, it was Ryan's. She was nothing more than a provocative actress – an actress with benefits. Part of her would be relieved to end the charade, but another part of her dreaded the prospect of Tuesday night.

It will be good to stay away from Ryan for a while,she thought.Let's have our fun right now, satisfy the customer, and then I'll take a break from him, simple as that. He'll want me again; I can see it in his eyes. He'll ask for me again. Maybe in a few months. That'll give us both plenty of time to settle down.

Trixie looked at Ryan as he had officially dozed off. She thought,I wonder if he'll be able to afford me, though? He's been dropping money on this entire trip like its Monopoly money. His house was nice and all, but it wasn't expensive like he was rich. His car was nice, but didn't he say he just bought it? And on a military salary? He couldn't have possibly made that much money, could he? Where is he getting it all?

She started to feel a little guilty. It started to bother her. She leaned her head back on the headrest as much as she possibly could have while pondering her thoughts, still stroking Ryan's hair as he slept. She closed her eyes to focus deeper on her thoughts, attempting to sort everything out. Every single detail about Ryan was complex – figuring him out would be like solving a difficult Sudoku puzzle. Before she knew it, her thoughts drifted as if swept away by the wind. Trixie fell asleep.

---

"I can't believe you've never had a Chipotle burrito. And you call me a nerd," Ryan snickered as he paid for Trixie and himself. He grabbed the tray went to find a spot to sit.

"Hey! I've never called you a nerd before," Trixie said, defending herself.

Ryan replied with a playful grin, "Maybe, but I know you've thought it."

Trixie laughed while taking the drink cups to the fountain, "That's not fair. Even if you are, you're like...like... one of the cool nerds. The kind that the other nerds look up to. By the way, what do you want to drink?"

Ryan thought for a moment, "I guess I can live with that. I think you're just being nice to me though. I'll take Coke Zero please."

She sat down and stretched her legs out, "That was a long flight. I'm glad we dropped the bags off at your place and came straight here. I'm starving. But I need to take a walk after this. I've been sitting way too long. My tushie is starting to cramp up."

"Sure, I'd love to take a walk with you. There's a nice little trail around that little pond right outside. Or, I could give your tushie a massage if you like," he said with his best attempt at a seductive smile.

She laughed, "Food now, but definitely tushie massage later."

"Good call on getting something to eat, by the way; I'm hungry enough to eat the ass off of a skunk."

Trixie laughed, "Eww! Hey, wait, wasn't that line in a movie?"

Ryan pretended to be insulted, "A movie? That was my own line. I have my own original material. I'm not all just movie quotes!

"By the way, give me your foot."

Trixie looked at him strangely, but raised her leg underneath the table. He gently took it and placed it in his lap, rubbing it with one hand. With his free hand, he used his fork to eat his Mexican from the bowl. She felt like moaning but kept a straight face. "Thank you, Ryan. That's sweet of you."

Getting ready to take a bite out of her burrito, the size of it finally sunk in, "Dear Lord, I don't think I can eat all of this. This is huge!"

"I know. It's like a miniature sleeping bag. They're big, but just look at it as a challenge."

The task seemed daunting, but she gave it a shot. After her first bite, she said, "This is really good! How have I not heard about this place before?"I know why,she thought to herself answering her own question.Because your "dates" either take you to fancy, snobby dinner parties, or they never leave the bedroom because all they want to do is fuck. When is the last time that you've ever had a client, let alone a boyfriend, rub your foot? That's right – never.

Winking at her as he took his own big bite, he said, "I would have thought you would have lived off of it in college, like most normal human beings. Didn't they have one near your college, near...what was its name again...?"

"Ooh, that was smooth. Nice try though, charmer. I never told you which college."

"You might as well have told me. I already did a name search on you before we left and have that information back home."

"You did a name search under Trixie? You don't even know my last name."

"I didn't search Trixie; I searched your real name. Which is a beautiful name, by the way. You know, it's incredible what you can find these days online. It was amazing what I found on you." He raised his eyebrow slightly.

Trixie looked at him surprised, unsure if he was bluffing or not. After taking a moment to read him, her eyes narrowed, "Oh you're good. You are good. But not good enough, you big liar! That was just a ploy to get me to tell you what my real name is! Well, it's not gonna happen, buster."

A sad look crossed his face, "What happened to "tiger"? Buster is something grandparents say; it's a bit old fashioned. Wait..." An even stranger look crossed his face and he looked down at her legs, pretending to try and look up her skirt, "You're not wearing granny panties are you? I didn't approve of that!"

She almost spit out her drink across the table as she tried not to laugh, "First of all, no. I amnotwearing granny panties. And if you don't change your attitude, you might not get to see the pretty pink g-string I'm wearing under my skirt. Secondly, my question is finally answered. I wasn't sure about you at first, but now I am positive: You are a pig, just like the rest of the male population. And here I thought you were Mr. Perfect."

Ryan couldn't stop laughing. Both he and Trixie were drawing strange looks from everyone else in the restaurant, but either they didn't notice, or didn't care. Ryan tried to guess her real name a few more times, but she either ignored him or told him she wasn't going to tell him. They were so wrapped up in conversation that they didn't realize almost two hours had passed while they were in the restaurant.

After they took a short walk around the pond, they drove back to the house. After he opened the door for Trixie, she stepped out of the Challenger. She mockingly batted her eyes, rubbed a finger along the side of Ryan's Challenger and said, "Charlene was adorable."

Either Ryan missed her sarcasm or he didn't seem to care enough to acknowledge it, "What did you think of her, by the way? You can't tell me you didn't like the ride."

"Ok, I do admit it was fun. She's not as good as my Mustang, of course, but she wasn't bad."

He locked the Challenger with his keychain remote, closed the garage door, and opened the door to the house for Trixie, "So, you're seriously going to tell me after Charlene that the best ride you've ever had is your Mustang?"

Trixie giggled as she stepped into the house. With her back still towards him, she turned her head around facing Ryan and lifted her skirt just enough to grab her hot pink thong with her fingers, wiggling her ass and sliding it down her legs to her ankles. Stepping out of them one leg at a time, she seductively told Ryan, "No, it's not the best ride I've had." Running a finger from his chest to his stomach, she leaned in – close enough for him to feel her breath, and said, "You're the best ride I've had, and I want more."

Snickering at the sight of Ryan, she took his hand and simply said, "Just follow me, tiger. Oh, and close your jaw before you let any flies in."

---

Time flew by like it was standing still. Trixie and Ryan hardly left his bedroom from Saturday afternoon through all of Sunday. In between sessions, as Trixie graciously let Ryan recharge, he would either run out of the house to pick up takeout for the two of them or else he'd get her favorite coffee from the local coffee house.

He even talked her into working out with him in his home gym; he lifted weights while she hit the treadmill. It wasn't his usual grueling workout session. It was more of a social scene; they spent most of the time talking instead of working.

During the afternoon, after Ryan returned with her coffee, he heard Trixie talking to someone down in the bedroom on her cell phone. "Uh huh. Yes. Oh, he's back, I have to go... thank you so much; I owe you, hun." She quickly hung up the phone and slid out of bed.

"I'm sorry, baby, something just came up. I have to run off real quick."

Ryan looked perplexed, "Is everything ok," he asked, nodding over to the phone in her hand.

"I just have to pick up a few things, tiger. I'll be back in a couple hours." He clearly looked disappointed. She giggled, "I went through most of my clothes and outfits in Hawaii. A girl has to restock, you know? I promise I'll be thinking of you the whole time while I'm away." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and just like that she was out the door.

And,she thought,I really do mean it. I'll keep that promise, baby. Even if I didn't want to, I'm not sure I could help it.

Ryan felt uneasy as he heard the roar of her Mustang. He wasn't sure who she was talking to on the phone, or why she had to run out like that. He liked the thought of her thinking about him while she was out, but deep down he knew it was just part of the fantasy. He groaned.

---

True to her word, she returned after a few hours away, new bags and suitcases in hand. "I'm back," she said, dropping everything so she could throw her arms around his neck and kiss him.

She noticed he seemed a little reluctant when she walked through the door, but if he had any reluctance, his own lips betrayed him. He kissed her back just as passionately.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something on the counter that made her freeze; it looked like a small hand gun.