Operation Happy Dad Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an amazing feeling when you slow down your strokes, you can feel everything. I could feel the friction all the way in and all the way out, I could feel the head hitting the G spot and rebounding down her Pussy canal. I could feel when I reached the bottom and then stretch for 3 more inches into her stomach area.

Lisa seamed to really get off on the stretching part of my strokes and chirped each time I hit her G spot.

We made love in slow motion for at least 15 minutes when Lisa said "Don't stop, don't change your rhythm, keep doing exactly the same thing until I come!" I did exactly as I was told, I was watching her face and could see the concentration on each stroke in and out, Lisa's bottom lip started to vibrate, her eyes were closed squinting tight, it looked like her cheeks were trying to push her eyes up to her forehead. I Started counting in my head 1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi 3 Mississippi, when I got to 12 Lisa exploded. Lisa almost thru me backwards off of her with her legs, before I slammed back down on her chest and legs which made her scream loader she bucked and twitched and spasmed like she was possessed.

I held on for dear life, I had been concentrating so hard on going slow and not changing my rhythm that I never noticed the tingle in my Balls telling me I was about to come myself. As much as I can tell I had a full body orgasm my toes curled up and my fingers curled into fist on the bed holding me up. My head snapped back and then snapped forward 2 or 3 times, I really lost control over my body as the spasms took over completely.

I gathered my strength enough to get off of Lisa as I didn't want to crush her. I was lying on my side staring at Lisa's face when she opened her eyes, she beamed her laser smile into my eyes.

"I can die now!' Lisa said. My eye brows went up and the what the fuck expression on my face said to her that she should elaborate on that statement.

"I can die happy now that I have had the most wonderful experience of my life,

Steve you have taken me to the mountain top today and I cannot picture going back to the Dessert that I was living in!" As Lisa said this she rolled over to kiss me

and we both smelt it at the same time, "What the hell" Lisa screamed, as the waft of poo filled the air. She immediately lay on her back with a horrific look on her face and all I could do is laugh. With the look of terror on Lisa's face and tears forming in her eyes, I jumped out of bed and grabbed a towel. I reached down and pushed Lisa on her side and thru the towel on the bed covering to small poop spot.I reached down and picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom setting her on the toilet. I handed her a box of bum wipes and headed back to the bedroom.

There wasn't much to clean up, it must have all been still on Lisa's bum. I thru the covers off the bed and took off the sheets. Nothing was on the mattress so I went to the closet and got out a new set of sheets that were in a pillow case, so it all stays together. I put them on the bed and went back into the bathroom Lisa had flushed the toilet and looked up at me all nervous like. I smiled and bent down and kissed her softly while she was still on the toilet.

Tears, oh my god tears, I walked into my walk in shower and turned on the water,

Lisa had her head down and she was still crying, I surprised the hell out of her when I picked her up off the toilet and carried her into the shower. I held her in my arms as the shower cascaded over her body. I made sure everything got wet and I set her feet on the tiles. I rubbed the soap into her neck and body moving around to do her back and bum. When I did her bum I reached forward and kissed her neck as I washed and cleaned her bask side, I wanted to show her that I was OK with everything and that she should be too.

When I was done washing her I pushed her under the water and made her turn slowly to get all the soap off. Lisa finished her rotation in the water and grabbed me in a hug so hard it was surprising. I bent down and kissed her long and hard, when I pulled back she was smiling up at me, I smiled back and handed her the soap. After a good laugh Lisa washed every part of me with glee and genuine happiness. I toweled her dry and she reciprocated of course.

"Lisa that was the most amazing sex and I have never been prouder, that I, fucked the shit out of someone!" We both laughed and I hugged her tight.

We went back to the bed and I could see she was upset when she looked at the unmade bed so I said "That's your side of the bed, you go over there and help me make the bed." We straightened out the mattress pad and put on the fitted sheet with Lisa mirroring my every move like a synchronized swim team, we put on the top sheet, the mid blanket and the comforter. I threw her 2 pillow cases and laughed because they hit her in the boobs and she laughed too. I folded down the bed and invited her to join me in a new freshly made bed.

The minute she cuddled up to me she snapped her head up and said "SHIT SHIT SHIT, were's my phone?"

Lisa jumped out of bed and found her phone in her purse, she left my room and I could here her talking but I couldn't tell what was being said. Lisa returned a few minutes later and said "I'm good, I got everything taken care of and where were we again?" We were just kissing and making out when I thought, I have not seen or tasted that incredible pussy of hers so I did a world tour of her body kissing and nibbling my way along and finished with my face between her legs. Now I have a 5 stage plan that has been taught to me by Danni and Doc about eating pussy and I followed it to the letter, she was squishing my head with her legs at stage 2 and doing the full body bouncing orgasm at stage 3. Crawling up her body Lisa grabs my pussy juice covered face and kisses me to death. It was like Lisa tried to climb inside my body, she was cuddled so tight to me, and that's how we were when Danni woke us up when she got home from school.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at dad and Lisa as both of them jumped up in bed from a sound sleep. I couldn't believe they were still in bed at 2:45 in the afternoon and by the looks of the pile of rolled up sheets on the floor they had to change the sheets at least once.

"Calm down Danni everything is great, Lisa and I had a fantastic day and I wouldn't change it for the world!" I tried my best smile at her but Danni had a look in her eye that made me cringe a little.

"Lisa grab your cloths and go to my room, Now!" I barked, as Lisa left, I blasted dad.

"Dad you gave me total control over everything in your love life for 6 month, no exceptions, do you remember that deal we made dad? Every time I turn around your falling in fucking love, for Christ sake, FUCKKK!!!!" I screamed, I told dad that we will talk later and stormed out of his room. Lord help you Lisa I thought as I went to my room.

Lisa was fully dressed and standing by my window looking out at the sky when I came in the door ready to blast her. There was a smile on her face and a confidence in her look that made me stop in my tracks. I'm not even sure why I'm so mad, maybe because I missed dads fucking on Friday night or maybe Dad and I had never fucked for 8 hours before I don't know. Lisa looked at me, stepped towards me halting me in place.

"I shit the bed Danni, I shit the bed!!" Lisa blurted out.

What the fuck could she mean by that I thought, what could she do that was so bad, She couldn't be pregnant so soon, maybe she got caught by her husband, as a hundred things raced threw my brain I didn't know what to think. Lisa could see that I did not comprehend the situation.

"Your dad and I were having the greatest sex I have ever had, I had a orgasm to end all orgasms and when we finished, we noticed my bowels let go along with everything else on my body and I had shit the bed!"

What could I say to that, so I started laughing my ass off and all I could do was hug her. As Lisa told me the whole story, I chucked at how calmly dad handled the situation and when she was finished her story I realized that they had made a very strong bond that would be difficult to break. Dad has 4 girls now that are totally and utterly hooked on his cock and his sexual talents, I'm not sure if they love him or not but somewhere not to far down the road someones going to be very hurt.


12