All Comments on 'Operation Happy Dad Pt. 07'

by gregscott

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gregscottgregscottover 3 years agoAuthor
What Direction do I go in now.

Please leave your Opinion and a suggestion as to the direction you would like to see me explore.

Explore a five woman household commune.

Bring in more men for the Girls to Dominate.

Bring in more woman specifically picked for their skill sets.

Please write down your ideas I would love to hear them.

Greg Scott

gregscottgregscottover 3 years agoAuthor
What is your Favorite Character

What is your Favorite Character and what do you like about them.

Who is your least Favorite and why.

thanks

Greg Scott

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
More, definitely more

God your amazing author! I love how you have so many characters and that you totally have so much going on. I could never come up with anything this cool! As far as my favorite I enjoy all of they, maybe Kellys because she's so smart and I identify with the women characters being a woman myself. As to where it should go, it seems that you will eventually have them all fucking together at some point. Thank you so much for the story, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story I loved how much of a bitch Danni is and how she's got all the girls falling for dad.

Danni mentioned that she is need of another cock, does that mean you are bringing in another guy.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24over 2 years ago

I did enjoy this story. Great characters and plot...To Make Daddy Happy. FemDom/Submissives, it had it all.

Again, loved the characters, I would have to say that while I loved her, I hated her regardless of the ultimate outcome: Danni. Understanding that she had the best intentions for her dad, it shocked me to read how submissive he was. Wondered if it was a submissive in the relationship with the wife. Loved, loved, loved both Lisa and Kelly, especially Kelly. Enjoyed and I'm sure I would have fallen in love as well as turned a little bi, if someone like Danni demanded and took what she wanted as well in her sexual desires.

To add more characters in the next story in this vivacious series: no more women; I would love to see another strong male character enter for Danni, with the struggle for dominance over the harem and her dad. Hmmm...great writing. Will message you about assisting with the editing, as I like your train of thought. Purrrrr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergregscott@gregscott
My Pen name is Greg Scott . An explanation of this name is in order. He was my best friend and confidant for 46 years . We went thru Elementary School ,Puberty and High School together. We met at 4 years old and we are born a month apart, to say we were just friends is too ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES