Operation Happy Dad Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, I knew that this was one of those moments to Treasure, moments in life that make it all worthwhile, treasured moments I guess you could say. I knew that dad hadn't come yet, and I knew that he could stay hard for a long time so I was in no big hurry to push Kelly off dads cock and jump on him myself. I grabbed my camera phone and took a few pictures of the Incredible lump in Kelly's stomach then I backed away a bit to get a couple great pictures of Kelly's whole body, with the lump protruding out of her stomach like some alien. Did I tell you how beautiful she is, oh my fucking god it was so incredible.

After Kelly recovered for a few minutes she said, "Your turn, how do you want it!"

"Doggy style with you under me, licking my clit!" I said to Kelly.

Through all of this, if dad was talking away I didn't hear him or I was not paying attention to him, it was almost sad when I actually thought about it. I got on my hands and knees. Dad got behind me and just as he was about to enter me Kelly slapped me on the ass, wow, yes it's stung like hell. There was something about the pain they made it pleasurable at the same time. Dad stuck his big cock in me and stretched me sideways; the pain was still ringing on my ass cheek. Between the pain and the pleasure, a very new feeling appeared in my sexual repertoire.

This warmth spread through my body and I felt like I was on fire. Who knew a little bit of pain could feel so good when mixed with pleasure? Kelly bent down and whispered in my ear. "Have you ever played horsey?"

"No I replied how do you play?"

Kelly smiled as she explained, "Well first of all you have to make a bridle, so I'm going to twist your hair into a bit of a rope and let your dad pull your head back. He's going to pull your hair and fuck you at the same time, as he gets going he's going to pull your hair harder and your head is going to come up and you are going to look like a horse that he is riding!"

All I did was smile when she reached up and twisted my hair into a rope for my dad to grab. Kelly told Dad what to do and how to do it.

"Steve don't be afraid to pull really hard when she comes!" Kelly told my dad.

Kelly climbed back under me and positioned her pussy in front of my face, but I could not lower my head to eat her out. Dad was starting to bang into me, and I was really enjoying having my hair pulled, it made my whole body tingle and I could still feel the slap stinging on my ass. As soon as Kelly sucked my clit into her mouth, I lost it. I squirted harder than I have ever squirted before, I bucked harder than I've ever bucked. Dad yanked on my hair, there was a new feeling, it was like all my pain receptors mixed with my pleasure receptors for an almost Utopian feeling. I could never have imagined my body giving me such mixed messages, it blew my mind. Fuck, Kelly is amazing.

The sad part in all of this is I did not even realize the dad was coming. Right near the end I felt him convulse with bucking thrusts. Am I that insensitive not to notice dad coming or was I just completely overwhelmed with a feeling I've never had before? Dad's cock was too much to remain inside of me, every time I moved my body it made me jump. I rolled off Dad to lay on my back, I closed my eyes and tried to remember every moment that just happened to me and burn it into my memory.

Kelly grabbed the wedge pillow and lay down beside me she dragged it under her ass. "Fuck me Steve, fuck me now!" As dad did what he was told and got between Kelly's legs it didn't take him very long to be buried to the hilt again, fuck was he ever big. All I could do was lie on my side and rub her breast and pinch her nipple. Dad was really pounded into Kelly and I didn't think she was paying any attention to me playing with her breast.

I thought to myself, what can I do right now that would be surprising to both of them. Slowly an idea formed in my head and I smiled at the simplicity of it. I got up grabbed the lube, squirted it on both my hands. I got behind dad, between his legs and reached one hand under and put my thumb against Kelly's asshole, I took my other hand greased up Daddy's ass. I could hear dad say hey, hey, hey, but I didn't stop, both at the same time, I slid my thumb into Kelly's ass and my index finger into dad's ass. I really didn't know what it would do or how much pleasure they would get from it.

I was a little worried that it would take away from the pleasure they were having. I shouldn't have worried about it because Kelly started shaking, come started flying and dad started convulsing and it only took about one minute to set off the fireworks, but when they started, wow It was wonderful to see them bounce around and convulse to the actions of my fingers; it really gave me a sense of power.

When everything calmed down I went to the bathroom and washed my hands twice, when I came back to bed dad was lying in the middle, Kelly was lying on the left and dad was patting the right side of the bed for me to get into.

I sat up, looked at Kelly and gave her the what the fuck look, she comprehended what I was thinking, so she sat up and started kissing me with all the passion she had; dad just sat there with wide eyes looking at us. When we were done Kelly looked at dad and said, "Steve I love your daughter and I love you, we are going to make a great family." dad smiled and hugged us both.

I couldn't help myself because I'm such a bitch, I whispered in dad's ear, "Your gonna have a son daddy. Dad sprung up out of bed and had this worried look on his face.

"No no no Danni, we can't have a child, there could be so many things go wrong. Kelly tell her, a father and daughter should never conceive kids.

Kelly smiled and dad certainly did not comprehend what was going on. "Steve Danni didn't say it was her that's is pregnant, did she?" Danni started laughing and Steve finally smiled.

Daddy Priya is pregnant, or is it Lisa, I don't know Doc you were the one that administered the test you tell him!"

"Danni you are a shit stirrer, don't screw with Steve's emotions, it looks like he's going to have a heart attack. Steve, Priya is not pregnant!"

"Would you both please stop messing with me, is Lisa pregnant then?" dad said totally exasperated.

"I'm sorry Daddy we are just having a little fun with you. Dad Lisa is not , Kelly is!" Dad finally comprehended that he was going to be a father and that Kelly was going to be the mom. It took me a few minutes to see what a fucked up life we are in to have dad wondering who was pregnant for so long, but somehow, I knew that it was right for us, all of us.

That only took 1 hour and 25 minutes but seemed like five hours. I texted Priya that we are not coming tomorrow morning. I told her she has to come to our house tomorrow at 10 a.m. I dozed off thinking of all the things we are going to do to Priya tomorrow morning. I really hope that Kelly finds her as sexually attractive as I do. She's the most beautiful exotic little minx I have ever seen. Maybe with Kelly's help we can swing her around, so she gets as comfortable making love to a woman as she is to a man.


12