All Comments on 'Operation: Rigid Pt. 01'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

Tempting beginning!

5

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

Not quite sure where this was going until I got to the word porn and looked back at the title which had the word rigid in it.. Interesting and now I'm a bit curious but not overly interested in page after page of sex scenes or acts. At 81 I'm more interested in the story line. Love, hate, a little action and and in the case of a cheating spouse some retribution. A good story without any erotic scenes ok is also good if the writing is good. I haven't given the prologue any rating yet and will reserve my judgement until I have read the next chapter or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Way to short, that has taken about two minutes to read, chapter are going to have to be longer than that for me to want to read more.

chytownchytownabout 1 month ago

****😴😴😴You fall a sleep😴😴😴; Slow start but I know you will come through!! Thanks for the tease!!!!!

KeithW66KeithW6629 days ago

what a tease, what is the experiment ?

akamyaliasakamyalias1 day ago

So how do we get to chapter 1 without going back to the author book list?

akamyaliasakamyalias1 day ago

what story? Where is the rest of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES