Operation Tiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to wait until my step-dad got home. He came home, and I forgot his brother was coming over. I waited for him for a while, so I naturally forgot to cover myself. It was a cold night, so it was an innie.

They walked up to me and looked down right at my dwarfish dinky. My step-dad chuckled and asked me what was wrong with me for showing the world my teensy-weensy micropenis. My uncle laughed and claimed he didn't know I was incredibly tiny and how I was smaller than my baby cousin. He asked me when I thought my balls would drop and I could be a man.

I embarrassingly screamed, "hey, you guys, cut it out."

I realized I wasn't covering my underdeveloped boyhood. I covered the scared, little wee-wee. My step-dad and uncle giggled at how ridiculous I looked. He undid my hands, exposing my microcock to them once again. My step-dad shared the truth of how he was always worried about me finding a girl because of my micropenis. He told me my mom said I was diagnosed with a micropenis when I was a baby. He said my real father had a boy dicklette like me. He said I should join a micropenis support group so I don't always have to be the smallest one in the room.

He gave me a wink, and we went inside. He questioned why I was butt naked. He told me to tell him the whole story, but he didn't let me put clothes on. I just had to sit on the couch while my father and uncle kept eyeing my little button penis, ostensibly trying not to laugh. As they heard the comments students made, he couldn't help himself. He said he didn't blame them because it was insanely tiny and laughable.

Unfortunately, I found the music festival video posted online and had to play it for their entertainment. My step-dad and uncle thought it was funny and told me to stay naked the whole evening while my step-dad made dinner. I just sat with my naked self and watched television with my uncle. He kept comparing my little one-incher to things my dad was cooking, like baby carrots and cherry tomatoes.

After we had dinner and my uncle left, my step-dad told me to not make this a habit because many men with dinker dongers like to expose them. After the humiliating conversation with my father, I finally ran upstairs with my microshaft ding dong bouncing wildly. I could hear his laughter as I ran up.

I didn't want to look on social media but needed to. There were hundreds of postings about the event, and each one had around 12 comments about my baby penis. One of the comments said I was probably way smaller than the Hobbits from the Shire. Some said they had no idea I was packing such a small penis and didn't know how I would pleasure anyone.

I went back to school Monday after the weekend and was massively humiliated at every turn of the university. Almost everyone saw the video. My life was ruined. My coach made fun of me and told me I had been kicked off the team for cheating. This included my scholarship and an offer to play on a professional team. They replaced me with Harry Raskin, who was friends with Jordan and Connor. Our team failed, and the rival team Jordan and Connor belonged to become the best team in the country.

My final semester was the worst of my life because I was constantly laughed at by students and some professors sniggered at me during lectures and office hours. No one took me seriously anymore now that the truth was out there. My reputation changed from being the star player with a bright future to the baby-dicked cheater with no future. It was a horrible lesson to be learned but was a revelation I needed to experience to be a more understanding and appreciative person.

12