Encountering the Police Pt. 01

Story Info
The police question John about a video of his little dick.
2.8k words
4.71
9.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.


This story is a continuation of "Moving in with Papa."

It's been a couple of months since I moved in with papa. I am taking a few classes for my doctorate program, which is a little more demanding than I thought, but I am getting by. At the outset, living in papa's place was exceptionally humiliating. It all started after a cold, freezing shower, where he "accidentally" exposed me at my nubbiest. He claimed it was also nippy because he could distinctly see the third nipple I had since I was born.

The next day, he paraded me around his annoying buddies. They coincidentally came over right after the day papa convinced me to stay naked with him. At the same time, these masculine men transfixed on my catastrophic shortcomings, mainly my little pee-wee and tiny balls.

Papa also led me to believe the front door was open before I attempted to escape sheer torture and humiliation. I tried to avoid the discomfiting possibility of his friends discovering my lack of what ordinary men have between their legs. Unfortunately, the neighborhood teenagers saw me in all my shriveled-up glory. They captured me and my unnoticeable thumbtack on video before I even noticed, which apparently leaked around the local community.

He told me many parents, some of whom I grew up with on this street, were immensely concerned about living near a pervert who "performs acts of indecent exposure for his leisure." What made matters even worse was they brought their concerns to the police. The police showed up at my papa's door, expressing their growing issues with me and my problematic behavior. None of the parents confronted me or seemed concerned about the video. If anything, they only gave me obvious smirks and sometimes would peek at my crotch area to see if they could detect any hint of my bulge, which I am sure they didn't.

Papa came into my room and looked at my little penis lounging almost underneath my balls—the little guy usually hid inside me unless I physically pulled him out. He told me with a severe demeanor I needed to put some clothes on. His seriousness surprised me because papa never prodded me to put on clothes. He continually said, "we ought to be nude as our manifesting soul calls for." My papa was a free spirit who believed in welcoming energy and experiencing nature for our vibrancy and consciousness. I didn't understand and asked him why.

"Little John, please don't argue with me, and put some clothes on to cover your embarrassingly small penis and big ol' behind."

Two police officers came over, and they were hulky guys who harshly intimidated me. I felt unnerved by their presence. I didn't know what was happening, so I basically experienced pseudo-heart failure when they entered the living room. Ever since the incident where papa's friend stole my virginity, I have been questioning my sexuality. I didn't know what to think about myself.

Even though I was confused, I could confidently say these beefy men were beautiful. The more experienced police officer was a slightly chubby but muscular, older white dude with a bald head. His name was Henry. The other was a burly, taller black man with a strengthening balance. His name was Burton, but he went by Gus. They first informed me I wasn't in trouble or anything. They just wanted to hear my side of the story and showed me the infamous video I hadn't seen before.

I watched in decimated horror as I could see my big, wet, naked body frantically trying to open the front door and get in. As I tried to open the door with all my might, you could clearly see my overgrown fannie jiggle with each small struggle. My head was down when I heard quiet snickers from the teenagers operating the phone camera behind me.

I looked like I had just witnessed an apparition because I had dark fear in my eyes. I turned around, failing to cover any decency I had left. They took advantage of my obliviousness and zoomed in on my uncovered centimeter peter. They made humiliating comments about my body, so I finally covered the little guy and ran off like a madman.

They repeatedly showed papa and me the moment my little shame was revealed to indicate why this might need to be reprimanded. To say it was disconcerting to closely see my little winky bounce up and down in front of two police officers who scrutinized it would be an understatement.

The police officer looked at me sternly with demanding eyes and asked, "son, what were you thinking? Please explain why you thought it would be a good idea to expose your tiny—I mean your naked body in public like that. I mean, I wouldn't want to reveal my body like that, especially if it were, well, you are already well aware of what I mean by that."

Gus tried to conduct himself professionally but let out a laugh and tried to disguise it as a cough as he looked down at my crotch area.

Henry gave him a judicial look and said, "ignore the newbie. Gus, he can't help the way he was born."

I could see he was trying to help my case, but it was blatantly obvious these two were having a good time humiliating me and my chubby body.

Papa moved close to me and whispered, "don't worry, little John, your papa will handle this."

I felt this was another ruse brewed by my papa to humiliate me, but he was obviously over that. He told them it was his fault because he had played a harmless prank on me. He didn't mean anything by it and thought it would be funny. They all looked at each other, then my beaten face, and laughed loudly in unison. It was like I was clueless about some magical cue.

Henry said, "Yeah, you got that right. Even though most parents were offended and concerned for their children's safety, they got a kick out of seeing something so minimal between John's big-boned legs.

Gus looked at me and giggled, saying, "tough break, man," and slapped my back.

I was so humiliated these officers were legitimately discussing and laughing at my small penis with my papa.

"Officer, would you mind sending me the video? I have some people who would be delighted with it."

"Papa," I shrieked like a high-pitched bird!

"Lighten up, boy. I am just teasing, but please send it over. It'll be a good reminder for little John to cover up his quarter-inch pee-pee when he gets carried away."

"Of course. We will send it to you soon. So, do we need to be worried about you? I am sure you won't be showing your impossibly tiny guy anymore with all the teasing you've received. Can we count on that?"

I was about to answer until papa cut me off, "of course, he is a good little man when he is not acting up. I solemnly swear I won't play any more pranks on him, and he won't show his toddler-like penis to anyone."

"That is good to hear, micro man. But, we need to be extra cautious so that this doesn't happen again. You could simply wear a cheap mask, flash some innocent folks, and run off without us ever knowing it was you. Unfortunately, this video doesn't show much, so we need additional, more telling information for our internal records. Please strip your clothes so we can get clearer evidence of your body."

I looked at papa with fear, and he gave me a look at how I better comply with the police.

"I said, "sir, that is a little inappropriate. I don't feel comfortable doing that."

"It doesn't matter what you are comfortable with, little Johnny. We can't have little pee-pee guys running around naked, flashing their little love bits to pedestrians. The law warrants this."

"Do I need to take off everything or just my pants and underwear?"

"Everything will be better, boy."

Silence shushed the room, and I felt like a pariah worrying about what these officers would think of my body. I slowly removed my t-shirt so these officers could see my smooth, chubby tummy. I undid my belt, and my pants naturally came down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, charred with fear.

"Boy, what is the matter with you? We have already witnessed your tiny schlong. I don't know why you are ashamed. You didn't seem to have a problem streaking in the front yard, harming children with your recklessness."

The more experienced officer was not in the mood to wait anymore. I grabbed my loose underwear and pulled them down. I came out of them and stood there with my naked body presented to these police officers. Everyone slowly looked down at my humiliating junk. The silence felt even quieter because the exposure was deafening.

Henry rubbernecked intensely at my body and said, "I know there is a lot to say, but turn around slowly, so we can all have a better scope of what we are dealing with here."

I turned around slowly, so they could see every inch of my pudgy body. I felt like my soul had left my body, so I didn't have to experience this horrible moment. I felt deprived when they also saw my large, raw buns. Henry nodded with such power.

He was trying hard to hold back laughter, "Wow! Your whang is—I don't even have the words to describe what I see now. What an indescribable, little, tiny penis you have. The video actually did you some justice because I didn't think it was this small. My boy, I do not envy you whatsoever. Terry, I thought you said John here was a big boy."

My papa looked startled and swore, "Oh, he is, just not where it truly matters. When some of my buddies first saw John's predicament, they couldn't maintain their sanity and composure. It is truly a shock to see whatever you want to call what my grandson is packing. They went crazy with the laughter and jokes at my little-dicked man’s expense. I've been telling him resilience is key to the endless rejections he will face because no woman will want that little nub near her. He won't be able to rock her world, maybe give her a little tickle, though. He could learn how to use his tongue well, but that only does so much."

"I mean, who is going to satisfy the tops? These baby dicked guys can be bottoms, right?"

Gus looked so mesmerized and added hostile fire to the little flame, "Yeah, I have only been an officer for a short time, and I have done so many strip searches, and I've never come across something this tiny and little before. Some men tried to act all macho to compensate for their lack of equipment, and it was funny for them to be incredibly embarrassed as we checked their little, vaginal-like foreskins."

Henry walked up to me and touched my little penis with such thoughtful grace. He had meaty hands, and his pinky finger practically covered the entire thing. It started to harden and "grew" to a measly two inches, probably less than that.

"So gentle, tiny, and pathetic. It is like a car crash, it is awful how tiny your little dingleberry is, but I can't stop looking at it. Look at these undescended testicles. I remember being in a human body class during my time at university. We learned about different conditions, one of which was the term "micropenis." An adult penis is abnormally small only if it measures less than three inches, about eight centimeters when erect. What an anomaly. Your little stiffy is a little under the size of half my pinky. I don't think you can classify this as a micropenis. Indeed, it is too stunted for that diagnosis. Let's label it as a nanopenis, which is something even smaller than microdicklettes."

Gus had a eureka moment, "I remember reading something about men like you. This is an old study, but I think it carries scientific weight. A micropenis is a mild form of ambiguous genitalia with medical, psychological, and social impacts. It is now part of the intersex community. A decision to rear a man with micropenis is beset with worries that the genitalia will prove inadequate for sexual intercourse and that he will not be able to assume a satisfactory masculine self-image. We should have enforced this idea since men with little willies can't adequately pleasure people. This is why some men with micropenises were raised as girls in the 50s. Too bad this wasn't the case for you. You would be a cute girl with your untapped clit."

Papa winked at me and declared, "He's definitely more like a girl than not, anatomically speaking. We tried medication while he reached puberty, but we told him it would help him grow a mustache. I didn't want him worrying about not ever being a real man. Things could change. We could make the transition anytime and raise him like he—she was supposed to be.

Henry extended his index finger and flicked my undergrown ding-a-ling, "I really like that idea. It would explain this so much better to people. What do you think, Jolitta?"

All this talk about me being a girl made the irreparable and unpleasurable organ between my legs hide in secret inside me. That tipped me over the edge of humiliation. I was so embarrassed and positive I was blushing like a ripe strawberry in front of these hunks.

I covered my incredibly shy penis and yelled, "No way! I am a fully grown man and intend on staying that way.

"If you say so, big boy. Don't look like that from where we are standing. We can't have that. I think little John is nude-shy. Let's make him feel more comfortable, so he isn't the only one.

My jaw dropped with a stunned thunderstruck as everyone began stripping. In a matter of seconds, we were all ass naked as the days we were born. This didn't make me feel any better because of the size differences. Gravity had a toll on their cocks, which is why they pointed downward while mine just stuck out like a little sore thumb.

"What's wrong with you?" Henry laughed and sarcastically said, "You look like you've seen a ghost. Haven't you ever seen a grown man naked before?"

My papa intervened and said, "He has. I think he is just intimidated by your large cocks compared to his little tee-tee.

Gus looked at me and asked, "That makes sense. But, do you feel more comfortable, son?"

"I do not at all."

"Why is that?"

I was resistant to say but decided to, "Because you all have enormous cocks, and I physically have nothing between my legs. I know my role as a man with a little stub. All I have to do is look at what I have between my legs and know where I stand."

Gus looked at my little dicklette, then my papa's cock, and gave me a sympathetic and pitiful smile.

"That's a good boy. It sucks that your grandpa's genetics didn't bless you. He is huge compared to you."

Henry gave me a naughty smile filled with horny and dark thoughts.

"You say you understand your role, but I don't think you do. Let's teach John his place as a servicing, enslaved boy; the identity one has with a half-grown wiener."

Papa left to the backyard and announced, "You all have fun. I have some yard work to do in the back."

Was this really happening to me? Where was papa going? He couldn't leave me alone with these men.

"Your old man tells us you are pent up and need some release. We can help with that. You are a doctorate student, and all you do is study. We can't have you looking for sexual gratification in inappropriate ways like streaking your little thang. No one should have to see that. Let's do things more naturally."

I was frightened, "Truly, I won't do it again. I promise."

"That just isn't going to work for us." He gave me an evil grin and said, "you need to prove it to us. Before we do anything, you need to be punished for your insolent behavior.”

Henry puts me over his knee to give me a corporal punishment. I was shaking and anticipating the pain. He began by rubbing my huge bottom with his bare hand. He gave me a few soft licks and swats. After that, he was spanking me harder and harder. I felt like crying because the pain was very intense. I felt so child-like being spanked by this older daddy while the other just watched and laughed.

“That’s a good boy, I can feel your pathetic excuse for a dick tickling my leg. It is so damn small and tiny. Baby balls. Aww. Your big behind is all pink now. How cute. It’s time to really begin.”