All Comments on 'Operation Urban Blade Ch. 01'

by Storyguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I expected the absolute worst when I noted you only had 2 followers after 13 published works. The usual score from a good writer is about 10 followers per story. Where did the other 128 go?

I was pleasantly surprised to find that your word crafting is nearly perfect. Not only flawlessly rendered but smoothly describes the moment. The only answer must lie in your brutally sudden exit. There is a strong trend of late for writers to publish a partial story after their first day of effort...leaving interested readers to try to figure out when the next installment will come. Anyway, as a new fan of your writing, I have little hope that the next installment will come down on a day I am on the site, or even that I would recognize the title if I did happen to. Please consider finishing the story to be published in its entirety.

StoryguyStoryguyover 2 years agoAuthor

@Odiouser, thanks for your compliments. You'll be happy to know the second chapter, some 4700 words, was just submitted. I have two-three more chapters in mind.

I did keep the first chapter a little short, perhaps too short. So forgive me for not spilling too much of the plot in the first chapter. I hope you find the remaining parts are as equally good as the first.

Beej23Beej23over 2 years ago

Loved it, where's the the next instalment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! When can we expect part 2?

StoryguyStoryguyover 2 years agoAuthor

Ch 2 was published today. I'm working through Ch 3 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryguy@Storyguy
I love writing. If you like my stories let me know what you like about them. Ask me anything and we might just figure this out yet. Update: 10/23/2021. Submitted chapter 2 of Operation Urban Blade. Working on Chapter 3.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES