Ophelia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come dance with us Daddy!" Liv yelled, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the floor. He humored her, but only because Ophelia had grabbed his other arm and was pulling him out as well.

It was easy to get lost out there, people packed so close and moving to the music as the strobe lights made things move in stop motion. His daughter backed up and threw her hands up and bounced to the music, spinning and laughing like a wild thing. He laughed and a man moved closer to Liv, dancing with her, getting close and she leaned against him like it was normal. Mike looked away and down at Ophelia who was next to him and dancing with her eyes closed again.

He leaned in, "You close your eyes too long with so much alcohol, you'll get dizzy and fall!"

She laughed as she opened her eyes and caught his arm. She turned her back to him and danced, pressing against him like he was a wall she was leaning on. He couldn't help himself, he didn't even try to help himself. His hands went to her waist, down to her hips and he moved against her. She laid her head back on his chest and he slid his hand up to her neck and her jaw to hold her against him as they moved and she rolled and rubbed against him in time to the music. She rocked forward suddenly, pulling away and he let her go quickly, but she stumbled and turned, then put her hands on his chest and kept dancing, her eyes still shut. He pulled her close again and her hands moved up to his curls as she danced. She pressed herself against him and turned again, this time taking his hands in hers and using them to steady herself as she grinded against him to the music. He was hard in seconds and there was no way she could not feel it. She kept grinding and rolling, pulling his arms around her and swaying. On one hand he felt like she was keeping hold of him because he was safe and had no expectations. On the other, he remembered what she had said and there was no possible way that she didn't feel his cock pressed against her lower back. He was average in a lot of ways, but not in that way.

She kept him out there on the dance floor, holding onto him, dancing against him, grinding against him, pulling his arms around her and putting her arms around him, all depending on what kind of song it was.

He was aching with need and he got to a point, between her attention and the alcohol that he could no longer wait. He pulled her off the floor and into the back, back to his office and she was laughing and still swaying to the music as he took her by the waist and set her up on his desk.

She looked up at him and her wide eyes tried to focus, first on his eyes, then his lips and she smiled again. It was half shy, half invitation and her fingers clutched his shirt and tugged. He pulled her close and kissed her. It was forceful and passionate and she moaned into his mouth as she slid her fingers into his hair and wrapped her legs around him.

His need pulsed insistently and he was trembling with it.

He pushed her back to lay on the desk and pulled her leg higher, up around his waist as he kissed her. He slid his hand up her thigh, to her waist and then her breast, squeezing as she moaned into his mouth again. Her back arched against him and he was losing all control.

He pushed her dress up to her waist, then moved slightly and quickly to slip her panties off. She started to sit up, but he moved back between her legs and pushed her to lay back as he kissed her again. He slid his hand down the back of her leg and inward until his fingertips grazed her hot, slick pussy. He moaned with her as he felt how ready she was for him.

Fuck!

He wanted to taste her!

He pulled back and took her legs under her knees and shoved them high, not giving her a moment to think. He dropped his face down and closed his mouth around her smooth mound, sucking her lips up in his mouth as he slid his tongue over her slit. She cried out in shocked pleasure as she grabbed his hair and pushed her hips up to meet his mouth. He lifted his mouth and locked his lips over her clit, making her squirm and mewl for him. He slid a finger into her slick cunt, pushing in and working her tight pussy open for him. He slid a second in as his mouth worked her clit and she was writhing and moaning. He lifted up, breathing heavily.

"You want to come for me baby? You want this fat cock? Say it baby, say you want to come for me!"

"I do, please, I want to come! Make me come!"

He groaned and stood, shoving his pants down as he pressed the head of his cock to her slit. "I want to hear you scream for me baby, I like it loud."

He shoved into her and grabbed her legs as he did, holding her down tight as she screamed and went rigid with the shock of his size. She screamed again as he pulled back and began fucking her, her hands scrambling for something to hold onto. He moaned again, letting his head fall back as he held her legs and rammed into her. She was so fucking tight and hot! So slick. He wasn't going to last long and he knew it, but just now he didn't care. He fucked her harder and faster, wanting to feel her come for him, but she just screamed for him and squirmed, writhing and gripping the desk.

"Where do you want it baby? You wanna swallow it for me? You want it on that pretty face or you want it in this tight pussy? Tell me baby. Oh, fuck baby, tell me now!"

She let out a mewling moan and he rammed into her and held himself there, coming deep inside of her. He held her there a moment, still panting, then pulled out and leaned over her to watch her face as he slid his fingers down to work her clit again.

"This is what you like, isn't it baby? What you need? I want to feel you come for me baby," he whispered, his lips pressed against her ear.

"Stop," she whispered, a tremor in her voice. "Please?"

Mike lifted slightly and looked down at her. She had tears in her beautiful amber eyes. "What's wrong baby? Did it hurt? Are you sore? I can make it..."

"Just... can we go home?"

"Sure. What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I just... where are my underwear?"

"Here babe. You ok? You seem upset?"

"Fine," she laughed, but it was ridiculously fake.

"I'll send for an Uber and round up Liv."

He got the trembling Ophelia out to the Uber and went to find Liv. She was dancing with Lee, her ex from highschool.

"Liv! I think Ophelia drank too much, she wants to go home! She's waiting in the Uber!"

"Shit! Ok, I'll meet you there! Lee drove and he's not drinking! We'll be right behind you! Five, ten minutes tops! Just get her into bed!"

Mike left her in Lee's hands. Lee was a good kid, but he was still stuck on Liv, even if she didn't see it. He hurried out to the car and slid in next to Ophelia. She shied away and looked around.

"Liv is meeting us at the house, Lee is bringing her home. You alright? You drink too much? You feel sick?"

"I... yeah. I just need to lay down."

"Sure babe," he said gently, putting his arm around her and pulling her close. She was stiff in his arms, but he imagined she was trying not to be sick.

He led her into the house and she stumbled and staggered. "I have you," he said softly, then picked her up. "Let's get you a cool shower, that always makes me feel better."

"No! I just... I just want to lay down."

"Alright babe," he answered and carried her back to his bed. He laid her down and got one of his t-shirts out. She was laying limply, but awake when he sat her up to pull her dress off, then slipped the t-shirt over her head. "There you go. Better?"

"Yeah... thanks. I... this isn't the bed I slept in last night?"

"If she comes home with Lee, I figured you wouldn't want to be in there with them."

"Oh. I can sleep on the couch."

"Bed is more comfortable," he said with a grin, leaning on his elbow to look down at her. He pushed her curls out of her face and she lowered her eyes and blushed, then turned away. "I don't snore. And I really want to feel you come for me. Look at me babe."

She looked at him, her eyes wide and fearful.

"Was I too rough? You didn't like it so rough?"

"I... no. I didn't."

"I can be gentle too. I'm not used to girls your size or who want... slower and easier. Faster and harder is always better for getting off. I wanted to feel you get off. I still want to feel you get off."

"Do... do I have to?"

He laughed. "No babe, of course not. I would love to make you come though... if you want. If you will let me," he said, his voice low as he moved to nuzzle against her jaw. She went tense, but he knew how to relax her. "Say you want it baby," he whispered, sliding his hand down her tummy to rub her clit through his shirt and her panties. "Say you want me to make you come for me. Say yes," he whispered as she gasped and her back arched up. She made a whimpering noise of surrender and he grinned and kissed her jaw, then her neck, then moved lower as he slid her panties off again. When he wrapped his lips around her clit this time, he had no intention of stopping until she had come, screaming for him. He slid a finger into her, then two as she gently fucked her with them while he sucked and flicked her clit with his tongue. All of her rigidness melted away and she started writhing for him again and her fingers slid into his hair.

It took time for her to get there, but when she did, her moan rose higher and higher and higher as she locked up and her pussy walls squeezed his fingers. He chuckled deep in his throat when she squirted all over him, his cock immediately demanding his attention again.

When she came down, breathing heavily and laying languidly, he moved higher and kissed her again. "You like that baby?" he asked with a smirk.

"I... I did. No one has ever... I have never come without my vibrator," she whispered, her cheeks turning pink.

"I want to make you come for me again," he whispered, nudging her legs apart with his knee. "I want to feel you come around my cock."

He pressed his hard cock against her sopping wet slit and she went rigid again, sucking in air. "Wait!"

"It's ok baby, shhhh. I will go slow this time," he groaned as he pushed into her again. Fuck she was so tight and wet!

She whimpered as her hands went to his chest, pushing him back.

He leaned back and held the headboard, pulling her leg higher from under her knee. "Like this baby? Fuck you feel good. Still hurt?" he asked, thumbing away her tears. "You get used to the size and it feels great, I swear. Fuck. Baby you are so beautiful. This slow enough? You want it faster baby? Relax, relax your muscles babe. Let it feel good and the pain will go away if you quit fighting it."

She turned her head and closed her eyes, gripping the pillow and he saw the silver earring on her neck. He leaned in close and kissed her jaw, her neck, her ear, everywhere he could reach with his cock inside of her. He was gentle and slow, but it took him a lot longer to get there that way. He groaned softly and whispered to her while kissing her neck, then turned her face to his and kissed her lips. She was stiff and her lips trembled, but he knew she would get used to his size. He'd never once had a complaint after the first time.

"I'm close baby, you want me to come in your tight little pussy baby?"

"No!"

"Mmmm, you wanna swallow it for me?" He asked with a grin, the thought of her full lips on his cock exciting him. He groaned as he pulled out of her and moved higher, pulling her face up to press his cock to her lips. "Open," he demanded, his voice full of heat and need. She parted her lips almost fearfully, but he would show her he didn't mean to try and shove his whole cock down her throat. He pushed the head in, parting her full lips and her eyes went wide and a little wild as he stroked himself, then came inside of her mouth. "That's right baby, swallow it for me. Fuck that's hot. You are so fucking hot," he breathed, falling into bed next to her. He pulled her tight against him and nuzzled into her neck as she turned to her side, away from him. He spooned her as he kissed her neck, then buried his face in her curls. "I wanted you the second I saw you," he whispered.

He fell asleep, clutching her tight against him.

A blip on his phone made him open his eyes, then blanche from the bright sunlight. He reached to the nightstand for his phone, then looked down at the girl in his arms and smiled. It almost hadn't seemed real, but she was here, in his arms, in nothing but one of his old t-shirts. There was still a wet spot on his bed from her squirting all over him and he got hard again just thinking about it. Fuck.

He looked at his phone and the time. 1 PM. Fuck. 1 new message from work. Double fuck. He set the phone back down without looking at the message and leaned over Ophelia. She had the sheet curled in her fist and pressed against her cheek, just like she had the day before when he first saw her.

He grinned and leaned closer, pulling her tight against him and pressing his cock to her tight ass. He kissed her neck and her jaw, then turned her to kiss her lips. She knitted her eyebrows and opened her eyes with a whimper. She looked up at him and her eyes went wide as she pulled away and turned to face him. She looked afraid and in pain.

"What's wrong baby? He asked, smiling. "Headache? Upset tummy? I've got a cure for that," he chuckled, stroking her cheek.

"Please," she whispered. "Not again? Please? I won't tell Liv, I swear, just no more?"

He yanked his hand back like he had been stung. He went up on one elbow to look down at her and half laughed, but it was an incredulous, panicked laugh. "What?" he asked, confused.

"I won't! I promise! I will never tell her! Just... let me go. I will get my things and go home and Liv will never know. Just... no more? Please?"

"Ophelia, what are you talking about?" he asked, almost angrily. "Won't tell Liv what? That we fucked? Are you trying to blackmail me, what is this?"

"I... I'm sorry. I won't say anything. To anyone. I... I don't know what you want me to say!" she wailed, then broke down crying.

He got up and pulled his pants on, watching her cry, curled up in his sheets. "Ophelia," he said gently, sitting at the foot of the bed. "Hey. Look at me. Liv isn't going to care. Not really. She might joke about it, but it's not a thing for her."

"Of course she will care! How can you think that? She is your daughter and she worships you! It would destroy her to know you are just another... rapist!"

Mike jerked back and stood up, staggering away from her. Then he got pissed. "Now you wait a god damn minute! I don't know what kind of fucking game you are pulling here, but you are NOT coming between me and my daughter! I don't know what the fuck you want, but you won't get it! I got nothing but this old house, a broke down old bike and my job at the bar. Liv is all I have good in this world and you will NOT take her from me with some... bullshit lies!"

Ophelia was cowering now, huddled up with the sheets over her, trembling. "Ok. Ok. I swear Mr Mattson, I won't say anything. To anyone. Ever! I promise! Just... please don't do it again!"

"Do what?" he spat.

"Rape me?"

He paused again. She wasn't fucking kidding.

He closed the distance, enraged, and yanked the sheets back to make her look at him. "I did NOT fucking rape you. You begged me to make you come, you asked for me, you wrapped your legs around me, kissed me, dry fucked me for over an hour on the dance floor. You knew what you were doing!"

"Liv... Liv told me it's normal for guys to get hard. You just ignore it. It's common, you just ignore it!"

"Ignore it does not mean grinding on it and rubbing on it! It means not touching it and dancing where you aren't pressed against it! And you still wrapped your legs around me and kissed me and begged me to make you come!"

She was sobbing now and curled up, her hands holding his wrist near the hand he had on her jaw, forcing her to look at him. "I thought... I thought it was just that! I didn't know you wanted more than that... Just... I wanted to come, I didn't know you were going to do more! I didn't want to do more!"

"Then you should have said no! Or said something! Not just laid there and let me think it was all fucking fine."

"I was t-trying! You weren't listening! It hurt and I was screaming and begging you please no more. You kept going! You told me to scream, then you just ignored my screams and did what you wanted! I tried to pull away, I tried to move... I couldn't!"

"Then you wanted to come home," he said flatly, trying to remember everything clearly. "And we were in my bed, and you came for me. Feel this wet spot? That was you coming for me!"

"You wouldn't let me say no! I tried. So I let you... but then you... You did it again. I tried to say no... I ..."

"Hush," he demanded, still trying to think. "This...this was all a misunderstanding then. You... you came on to me, hard. Really hard Ophelia. You called me a Dilf!"

"You... heard that? It's just a term, it doesn't mean I actually wanted to! I didn't mean to!" she cried. "I thought it was ok. I thought... I thought I could just have fun, just one night and there wouldn't be any expectations!"

Mike raked his fingers through his hair and went to one knee in front of her. "Ophelia, look at me please. I didn't mean to push you, but you have to understand. I am human. All the signs said you wanted me as much as I wanted you, all of them. I understand you are... not as socially inclined as Liv, but even you have to see that, right? And you never said no. You were awkward at some points, but... I chalked that up to your shyness. Please, don't think I am that kind of guy, I thought it was all mutual! And I thought it was fucking great. Perfect even. Don't make this into something it wasn't. Please? I don't deserve that, and neither does Liv."

"Please," she whispered. "Can I just go home?"

"Alone? Liv said your folks were in St Lucia through break."

"I don't mind being alone," she said weakly.

Mike sighed and stood up, pacing. Fuck. "Sit tight, I will get your bag from Liv's room," he said softly, then slipped out the door.

Liv's door was cracked slightly and he pushed it open. Lee was flat on his back in Liv's bed and she was sprawled over the top of him, both of them still sleeping. He grabbed Ophelia's bag and hurried back to his room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, his t-shirt still on and wrapped in a sheet. She wouldn't look at him.

"I will get you a towel and set this in the bathroom," he said, hefting the bag at her.

"Thanks," she whispered.

Mike paced in the living room as she showered, feeling sick to his stomach as he tried to replay the night before in his head. He was stressed and completely freaking out when Ophelia finally came out of the bathroom, then he almost panicked when Liv came out of her room and they met in the hall.

"Hey O, you look like shit!" Liv teased. "You must feel as bad as I do!"

Ophelia gave her a nervous laugh as Liv slipped past her into the bathroom. Ophelia went to put her bag in Liv's room, but immediately came back out, her face bright red. She sat on the end of the couch nervously, wrapping in the old crocheted blanket that lived on the couch.

Liv came out and Lee came out of her room, pulling a shirt on. They kissed in the hallway and she came out to the living room while Lee went into the bathroom.

Liv yawned, but grinned at Ophelia. "You sleep out here?"

Ophelia blushed and looked down. "Yeah," she lied.

"That couch sucks. Sorry."

"It wasn't bad. The back... snuggling up to it was almost like being held by a guy all night," she said almost angrily, heat in her voice. "Warm."

Liv laughed. "If you had actually ever slept with a guy, you wouldn't say that! Finding a guy with a body that is perfect to sleep next to is next to impossible. Anyway, you'd have to be willing to actually have sex with a guy before you start sharing a bed with one."