Ophelia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her hold herself up on the wall as she stared wide eyed at the dresser. She changed out of her wet shirt slowly and he dropped the sheet to move to her and hold her from behind, caressing her perfect little tits.

"You are so fucking hot baby. God you are perfect. You feel good in my arms... I want you to..."

"No expectations!" she said quickly, pulling away and pulling the t-shirt on. She turned and helped him change the sheets, refusing to look at him.

He was still smiling. She was still here and she hadn't fled as soon as she had come. She was coming around.

"Lay over here, out of the wet spot."

"Sorry," she said breathlessly, blushing.

"Don't you dare be sorry! That was hot as fuck, I love it. Next time I will grab a towel first though."

"Next time?"

"Next time and every time after," he said confidently, pulling her close again, curling around her.

"You... you are hard. You really aren't going to try and make me..."

"Hush. Go to sleep, I have my alarm set."

In the morning he was in the kitchen making coffee when Liv came in, yawning. "Have enough for me Daddy?" she asked, pulling a mug out.

He had just poured her a mug when Ophelia came in, wearing nothing but his t-shirt. "Where's Lee?" she asked, pouring herself some coffee with a LOT of creamer in it.

"He's getting dressed. Hey Daddy, don't you have a shirt just like that?"

"Yeah," he answered, downing his coffee. "Go tell Lee to come get my card and go fill the car up. Pick up a dozen donuts. We'll eat on the way."

"Sure daddy," Liv said, hugging him before leaving.

Mike turned to Ophelia. "That was brave."

"I wasn't thinking, I forgot and I was tired and I smelled coffee. Sorry."

"Oh I don't care. I think she'd be stoked," he smirked and moved closer. He pulled her close, then lifted her up onto the counter, kissing her. He slid a hand up her thigh and chuckled when he felt her smooth mound. "Just as I thought. No panties. I like that baby, why don't you stay that way for me today?"

"Why?"

"Easy access? Just knowing you are inches away with no panties on... that's hot as fuck."

"I don't think..."

"Then don't think baby, just do it. Do it for me. Because you want to. You want to please me and you want me to please you again. Because you like me, even if you refuse to admit it. Because I like you too and you dig that."

Noise from the hall made him help her down and turn away just before Liv and Lee came in.

"Thanks for the coffee Mr Mattson, Liv, I am going to use your room to get dressed, is that OK?"

"Sure!"

Mike was smiling down at the counter with his back to everyone. He pulled out his wallet and his card and handed it to Lee.

By the time Lee was back, the girls were ready and Mike eyed Ophelia's backside as he followed them to the jeep. No panty line on her shorts. He smiled and lifted her into the jeep, patting her bottom as he did. She gave him a nervous look as she sat down and he climbed in next to her. He immediately put his arm behind her and stroked her shoulder as they pulled away, Liv turning up the radio and standing to dance in the wind. When they hit the highway, she held her arms out and screamed into the wind in euphoric delight. She sat down laughing and Lee reached over with his joyous grin and took hold of her hand.

Mike looked at them, then down at Ophelia and his heart felt full. She looked spooked, as she looked up at him. He grinned and pulled her in tighter and they sat back and listened to Liv sing with her feet up on the dash.

He could feel this, this could be his life. Liv, happy with Lee. The guy that he knew was good for her and would be good to her. And Ophelia. He was content. Happier than he had been in years.