Oppisites Detract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,825 Followers

After a month of surveillance, Dale received a report that shocked him. Tony's job disappeared soon after he moved into the apartment. Sybil came over to the apartment during the days that were supposed to belong to Dale instead of doing volunteer work until Dale got home. The worst thing was that Tony was doing drugs and having sex with two other women on 'Dale's days' with Sybil. The women were prostitutes, whose time with Tony was being funded by Dale. One of the women was close to being given a reserved parking space at the public health department for STD testing. She loved bareback too much.

Dale debated what to do when his secretary said that a doctor was on the line. He was the specialist who had treated his cancer. "Dale. I told you that I would call if there was anything new developed that might help your dysfunction. I want to make an appointment. I think there is a medication now that might be able to help you."

Talk about conflicting emotions, Dale was depressed about Sybil but elated about the possibility of regaining erections. An appointment was made. He had trouble hiding his feelings from Sybil, but there was nothing to tell her, yet. At the appointment, he heard of a new medication that his doctor had researched enough to recommend. Dale would have to agree to be part of the final human study to see the effects and, if there were any, side effects. If the study proved the drug worked without too many side effects, the drug would be put on the market. The costly drug would be free to Dale because of his participation in the study. Assured his doctor was hopeful, Dale agreed.

A week after taking the first medications, Dale started having migraines but, thankfully, woodies. He couldn't believe it. It was somewhat scary when he tried masturbating. With porn on his computer, his lotioned-hand started moving. It was like drinking a cold beer after a hot workout. R E L I E F. To Hell with Rolaids. Feeling the climax and the non-sperm liquid shooting out brought tears of joy. It also presented a change in plans for what to do about Sybil. He was ecstatic. His miracle cure would allow him to get Sybil back without having to get nasty.

Friday night was Tony's night. Sybil came home Saturday morning to see Dale waiting at the kitchen table. "What's up?"

"I have great news. My erection problem has been cured. We can be full-time husband and wife again."

Sybil obviously did not have the excitement at the news that Dale did. After thinking a minute, she said, "I'm glad for you Dale. I bet you're really happy. Are you sure you're cured? Have you tried it out?"

"Only with my hand, but I'm sure. You don't sound very happy, Sybil. What's the matter?"

"I'm just wondering what you think this will do to our arrangement."

"Sybil, you should know. We made an agreement that if by some miracle, which has come, my erection problems are solved, we would go back to our former state of relations."

"Dale, honey, we don't know yet how successful it is or how long it will last. Plus, I don't think that would be fair. What would happen to Tony?"

"Your first concern is Tony?" Dale couldn't believe the words coming out of Sybil's mouth. "He can continue to be a male prostitute, but now for someone else."

"He's not a prostitute! He's a . . . construction worker."

"Since when? He hasn't worked over two weeks in six months. Unless screwing you is what you call work." His anger was building.

"Well, it still not fair. Tony goes down to the corner where contractors pick up extra help every day. It's not his fault he doesn't get selected every time."

"Can you tell me the last time he worked?"

Sybil didn't answer directly. "Tony has been having trouble finding a job. He just needs a little more encouragement."

"Is that what you call you're giving Tony: encouragement?" It was getting harder and harder for Dale to keep it under control.

"Well, no matter what job Tony has, I don't see how this 'good' news needs to change our arrangement. You and Tony can continue to trade days and, you and I can have regular sex again now. This will just add to the arrangement, not subtract anything."

"So, you don't intend on keeping the agreement. Instead you want me to become a cuckold."

"You were the one who was all hellbent on doing this in the first place. We don't have to break the agreement. I think the agreement just needs amending. Things have been going so well."

That did it for Dale. The gloves were off, "Have they been going well for me? Your husband? I have to suffer your obvious excitement from your time with Tony while seeing you drift further away from me when you are with me. When we are in bed together there are three of us. I'm by myself and you're with Tony in your head." Dale gathered himself before continuing.

"I guess you mean it's been going so well for you and Tony." Dale had to pause again to control his anger. "Sybil, I have some work to do this morning. I will return about lunch and we will discuss this further. Please think about what is going on here and who is your lawful husband."

As Dale was walking to the door, Sybil gave a parting shot, "I don't see the need to change anything. You should be glad for us to be able to have regular sex again without inferring with our arrangement. Why can't you see that?"

Dale left. He didn't have to go to work. He did, however, have work to do. Being a wealthy man, he was able to get his lawyer to come into the office on a Saturday morning and began plotting his divorce plans and movement of funds. Next he went to the bank and had all his funds transferred to a separate account in just his name. Sybil had spent most of her money (i.e., deposits from Dale) on Tony and their love nest. He went to the apartment manager of the apartment complex where Tony lived. Dale had to pay a penalty for ending the lease early, but that was okay to him. Cell phone plans were cancelled and beneficiary on life insurance changed. Her name was taken off his health insurance.

In a couple of hours more he had talked with his company's lawyer and arranged for him to request bids for buying his company. He gave him three names and was instructed to tell them they would each get one bid. High bid won. Whoever won had to agree to keep all current employees on for at least a year. Deal to be completed as soon as possible. Finally, he went to Radio Shack for the latest micro-recorder. He was ready.

When he came to his house, he was not surprised that both Sybil and Tony were waiting for him. The smirk on Tony's face told Dale everything he wanted to know. They sat down at the table. Dale spoke first. "To me it's simple. I am the husband. Sybil is my wife. Since I am now able to get an erection and have sex, we no longer need Tony's services. I am willing to give him some money to compensate him. Sybil is to move back home permanently." Dale knew he could reverse all the actions he had taken this morning should Sybil agree to what he asked.

Sybil spoke up. "That's part of your problem Dale. Everything is simple to you. I know we had an agreement that if you were able to fulfill all your duties as a husband, I was to go back to being just your wife. You didn't take into account that we are human beings. Agreements written on paper are not humans. I love being your wife, but I also love being Tony's lover. I also have to take into account his feelings. We have built a relationship based mostly on sex but also as humans who care about each other. I don't want to lose that. I see no reason to lose that. I will not agree to lose that."

"Does it matter that Tony currently has two other women in his stable?"

Tony finally said something, "That's a lie. I am Sybil's lover only."

Sybil joined in, "That's a dirty trick, Dale. Lying to soothe your hurt feelings. I didn't expect you to go so low."

"I have proof if you would like to see it."

Tony broke in, "Sybil, it would just be phony information or doctored photos."

Sybil agreed. "I don't need any proof other than Tony's word. He would not lie to me."

"So, you believe your husband would lie, but not your lover. Okay, please let me make one other recommendation. Go to the health department, one of the two girls Tony is NOT having sex with, according to you, has contracted a rather nasty STD. I imagine both of you have it by now."

"Dale, that's really hitting below the belt. How could you say something like that about Tony? You're just like everyone else who won't give ex-convicts like him a fair chance." Sybil stomped into the kitchen to get herself something strong to drink.

Tony took the opportunity to whisper to Dale. "I'm going to continue to fuck as many women as I can. Sybil will do anything I say. You're not going to do squat because she can divorce you and get half of all your money. She and I can live a great life off your money. I guess this is your first time being 'fucked' since you've got your dick back." He chuckled.

"Tony, are you so sure I won't do something?"

"Think about it: The shame of you having PAID for someone to have sex with your wife should be enough to keep you quiet. I promise that everyone in this town will know you paid to be a cuckold. You even put it in writing, you moron. Being a cuckold is bad enough, but paying to be cuckold?" The smirk was back.

Sybil came back in. "So, Dale are you going to do the sensible thing, or are we going to continue to fight about it?"

Dale sighed as if he was ready to give in. "As much as it pains me, I don't want to lose you being my wife, if only part-time. I know when I'm beaten. How about we get back together Monday night and make out a new schedule?"

"What about tonight? It's your night. Don't you want to test out your miracle cure with me?" Tony did not look pleased at her suggestion.

"I'm not really in the mood. I thought maybe you and Tony could have a couple of more nights together and then you and I could maybe get away for a three-day mini-honeymoon."

"That's sounds great." Sybil went over and hugged Dale. "Dale, I do love you my husband. I'm glad we are in agreement about what to do. You'll see. This will be best for all of us."

"Oh, I have a clear idea of what's best." Dale smiled and left.

Once in his car, his smile continued. "I thought I had planned all I would do, but Tony crossed the line. I have some old friends to call."

Shit hitting the fan time -

After a couple of days, Sybil found out her cell phone was not malfunctioning, it was no longer in service. When she went to renew service, her credit card was declined. She began to get the picture. At the bank, she was told the only account she had access to was the one in her name only and it only had $13.44 in it. Sybil borrowed a phone to call Dale. The message was 'This number is no longer in service.' She called his workplace. "He no longer owns the company. Can someone else help you?"

Sybil had gotten so used to all bills being automatically paid that she forgot she provided none of the income. All she had to her name was her car which was paid for. While wondering what her next step should be, a knock came at the apartment door. She saw a well-dressed man she did not recognize. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"My name is Avery Jennings, mam. I work for Hawthorne and Associates. I have information for you from your husband."

A surge of dread struck Sybil. "Is it a divorce petition?"

"No mam. From my understanding, it is information your husband wants you to know about the current state of your relationship."

She opened the door and took the envelope. There was a simple letter inside.

"Dear Sybil,

"I have loved you and still love you more than almost anything. I have found that my love has limits. Disrespecting me as you did with Tony was the limit. You chose your lover over me. Now you will suffer the consequences. I do not WANT to hurt you, but it appears I must in order to get back my self-respect. I began this mess with asking you to take a lover because I could not give you regular sex. Believe me, I have suffered for my stupidity. Because I started this, however, I was willing for us to start fresh and forget about your time with your lover.

"If you have not found out already, all of the funds for which you once had access are gone. In addition, I have sold my business and am keeping all the money. I will keep paying the mortgage, but you will have to pay the utilities at the house. You will need to live there since I have cancelled the lease on your apartment effective any day now. The deal on me paying the mortgage is based on Tony not stepping foot in the house. If he comes in, you get kicked out. Basically, you have a house and a car to make your re-entry into the work force. That means you will have the ability to make it. It will be your choice to do so or not.

"I am not filing for divorce. You may file for divorce, but good luck finding me or my money. It's amazing where in the world a man with money can go. My problem is that I will still love you no matter where I am. You have one more problem to worry about, assuming you have been for your STD test. That problem is what will happen to your reputation if I have to release the recording I have from our last meeting where you talk about not giving up your lover. Tony promised to shame me for paying him screw my wife if I did something he considered 'stupid.' Well, I'm about to do something he will not like, so I'm sure he'll be tempted. For your sake, I hope you will try to stop him. I am not worried about the shame on me. I deserve it. I am worried about the shame that will come to you even though you deserve it.

"When all this blows over, I will return. It will be up to you if you want to talk to me.

"With love,

"Dale"

Sybil went over to Tony's and her apartment to tell him the news. His cell phone service had been terminated when hers was. Soon after she arrived there, Tony was having a blow of cocaine to help figure out a proper response to Dale when she heard, "POLICE, open the door." Before she could do anything, the door burst open and uniformed men broke in with guns trained on her and Tony. From her previous dealings with ex-cons with drug busts, Sybil thought the little bit of cocaine on the coffee table would not result in any serious charges against Tony. She did not consider she could be charged also. It was just a matter of bad timing on her part.

Sybil kept up her confidence until once of the officers came out of the bedroom with a kilo of cocaine. Tony yelled, "Someone must have planted that there. I couldn't afford a kilo even if I wanted to buy that much."

The officer who brought in the cocaine said, "I have had my body cam on the whole time. I can prove we did not plant it."

Tony was now a three-time loser. He was going to prison for a long time no matter what. He was pissed at Dale. Against Sybil's pleas, he released the agreement allowing Sybil to have a lover. It seemed to impress no one given Sybil and her lover were both arrested for distribution for drugs. Several thought Dale was a saint for loving his wife so much he would allow someone else to give her the sex he couldn't. That pissed Tony even more, so he claimed that Sybil was his source of funds for buying drugs. That was true in a sense, but it was not for the kilo of drugs found in his apartment. Since Sybil tested clean for having cocaine in her system, she was charged as an accomplice to distribution of narcotics. It did not result in much jail time, but it was enough to ruin her chances of getting a future job as a social worker, paid or volunteer.

When Dale found out he was wanted for questioning, he went to the police station and gave his statement. He said he knew Tony was his wife's lover because he was paying for it. He also knew that Tony was using cocaine. He denied being the one who turned Tony in. Dale also reported that he did not know if Sybil used cocaine, but if Tony had money, it was because Sybil had given him the money whether she knew it was for cocaine or not. Although Dale had motive and money to have pulled it off, a witness appeared in jail, arrested on drug charges. He was well known in drug circles and offered to testify to reduce his sentence. The witness said he was Tony's regular supplier. After admitting to selling Tony the kilo of cocaine, he added that the amount wasn't unusual. This testimony carried more weight than a set-up by a respected businessman. Six months later his wife and kids had a financial windfall.

Sybil went to her empty house after getting out of jail. Several friends and relatives called her about the recording they had received from Dale. Many already thought Dale was either a saint or crazy for proposing Sybil take a lover, but all told her she was stupid for giving up such a good man for a man like Tony. Relationships of long standing were destroyed.

Sybil cried for a long time before eventually getting up enough courage to find a job, any job. Without house or car payments, she could settle for a job that did not care about criminal history. She did go get the STD test and was soon thereafter started on a heavy round of antibiotics which she had to pay for out of her own pocket. Her interest in dating was barely above nil. She had one hope: Dale would return and take her back. Sybil's time in jail had been the slap to her fantasy of having a lover and a husband. Now, she realized why Dale had done what he did. Sybil could not blame him. If, somehow, Dale would forgive her, she would accept any terms he set.

Meanwhile Dale was having trouble settling down. He visited several countries. He tried out his resurrected appendage with great success. About anything he wanted to do, he did. But he wasn't happy for more than a few days at a time. Many of times over the years he wanted to check out what was going on back home. During his contacts with his parents, he had forbidden any information beyond their life and health. Finally, he decided to bite the bullet. Dale was curious of the results of his revenge, and he missed too many things from his old life. He called his former CFO for his old business first.

"Dale, I wish I could say things have gone well. The new company has gotten away from seeking information from users like we used to. We've lost several top staff and several long-time customers. I think they're looking for a buyer, but no one seems interested. Boy, I wish you would come back. There is a lot of anger, however, on how you dumped us even though we get you were dumping Sybil even more."

Dale was very antsy at the news. He hated that what he had built from scratch had suffered. A plan began to form in his mind.

His lawyer was next on his contact list. Dale was surprised to hear that Sybil had not filed for divorce. As far as his lawyer knew, he and Sybil were still married. The attorney had no information on how Sybil was doing.

The source of information on Sybil he felt he could trust was his father-in-law with whom he had a good relationship, at least before he left Sybil. He found out quickly that Sybil's father had died. He spoke to her mother instead.

"When are you coming back, Dale. Sybil needs your help. Hasn't she suffered enough? You would hardly recognize her. She doesn't do anything but go to work, go home and go to church. I know she did something terrible, but you have to assume some responsibility. Asking her to take a lover, my Lord, who ever heard of such nonsense. She and you should have been happy doing those other things people do now days to keep each other satisfied. You need to come home and straighten things out."

"Wow. Did I ever find out what her mother thought? Bless her heart. I've got a lot to do."

Within a couple of weeks, Dale was ready to return home. Sybil's mom had given him Sybil's new number and reluctantly agreed not to tell him she had talked to him. Dale called.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,825 Followers