Oppisites Detract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,821 Followers

"Hello." Sybil's voice was weak.

"Sybil, this is Dale."

"Dale? Please don't tease me. Please tell me you are coming home at least to talk. I have so much to apologize for."

"Do you really want me to come by?"

"Oh my God, yes. How soon will you be here?"

"As long as it takes you to open the front door."

It only took a few seconds as Sybil flew to the door and attacked Dale. Kisses, hugs and tears mingled together until Dale was afraid of dropping her after she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his torso. He lost count of the number of 'I'm sorries' he heard.

"Can we sit down?"

"Not at the table. I don't want to be where I can't touch you."

"I understand we're still married. Couldn't you afford to file for divorce?"

"It wasn't the money. It was the realization how foolishly I behaved. You offered me everything I wanted in life, and I turned it down in hopes of getting more. Once I finally saw Tony for what he was, I saw me for what I was. I realized that in many ways, I was a lot worse than he was. Dale, I am so ashamed. I can't believe how selfish and greedy I was. I am so sorry for hurting you, the most precious person in my life. I have spent the last couple of years with one thing keeping me alive: the hope for your return and forgiveness. I will accept any conditions you might have."

"Sybil, I'm afraid I have done things I need forgiveness for too."

Sybil felt a large crack in her heart forming. "Do you have someone else now?"

"I'm afraid so. She's out in the car. Is it okay if she comes in?"

Sybil couldn't respond. She thought, "How could he want to bring his new woman into this house? The bastard is still trying to punish me." But Dale had gotten out the door before Sybil could protest. She pondered if she should do bodily harm to the bitch or him or both.

Dale came back in and held the door open saying, "You can come in girl." A grey and black Schnoodle (part Schnauzer and poodle) came in the door and went straight to Sybil seeking attention. Sybil was crying, petting and yelling at the same time. "You asshole. You had me thinking you were bringing your bitch here."

"I am."

"Well, I'm thinking about taking back my apology you're so mean."

"Sybil, after tonight, I never want to hear about what happened before. I do not want to hear any more apologies, anymore 'I'm sorry,' or any more asking forgiveness. I told you when I left that I have always loved you and that hasn't changed. One of the main reasons I do not want to hear those things is that I would need to say the same things to you. I apologize. I am sorry. I beg your forgiveness. I hope we both can move on from that."

"I would like nothing more." They sat and hugged, occasionally crying some more. Tears were from the joys of reunion and some were from remembering the guilt each had. After a long time, they separated and finally looked at each other.

"Dale, you look great. You're so fit. And what a nice tan. I assume your tan didn't come from a tanning booth or a bottle." She smiled for the first time in a long time.

"Sybil, you look . . . sick. You haven't been taking care of yourself. That's the first thing we need to take care of."

"Dale, I started getting better as soon as you walked in the door."

"Why don't we go get something to eat?"

"Why don't we order delivery and eat in? I don't want to share you tonight or tomorrow or the day after that." Delivery was ordered from Dale's favorite Chinese restaurant.

"I'm afraid that I have to go to work tomorrow."

"What? Where do you work?"

"I bought back my old company for about 60% of what I sold it for. I have a lot of hurt feelings to soothe and old friendships to salvage. At least, thanks to Tony, I don't have to tell anyone my story."

"Don't ever say that name again. I was so naïve and gullible. I believed his lies. I can't believe I didn't follow your advice and get a STD test earlier. I almost waited too late for the medications to work. That's how blind I was. I didn't want it to be true, so I didn't want to find out."

"Not to bring up a sore subject, but do you know what happened to Tony in prison?"

"No. Do you?"

"I got a report that he had a problem with drugs in prison and was gelded by one of the gangs he owed money to."

"Gelded? You mean they cut his 'junk' off? That's a shame. He did have a really nice one. Oh, Dale forgive me."

"Attatat, no more forgive me's. Sybil, I'm glad you were able to get the sex you needed when I couldn't provide it. You don't need to worry about that anymore."

"I assume that means you sampled the native population wherever you were."

"Do you really want to go there? Since we were still married, I did technically betray you these last few years. Do you want to punish me for that?"

"Don't worry. After several years of what's his name, I doubt you have caught up to my betrayal level yet. And you better not try to catch up." She hit him on the shoulder and laughed.

"Goodness, it seems almost like it was before . . . . I can't believe it's been so easy."

"I can't believe it took you so long. I must have hurt you really bad."

"You did, but it's over. We have our future to look forward to."

"And what do you see in our future?"

"I see you going back to Social Work."

"But, I can't get a job because of my felony record."

"You can, if it's your agency you run."

"Oh Dale, you would do that for me?" The kissing and hugging began again.

"I promise as long as you get yourself healthy again and I get my company well again."

"Done. What else do you see?"

"Children."

"Children? Do you produce sperm now?"

"No, unfortunately. I was thinking possibly about adoption. Would you be okay with that?"

"Absolutely. You know though that it would take us many years to get a child if we will only take a white and healthy child?"

"Yes, you told me years ago. I have no problem with any child as long as you are going to be their mother."

Husband, wife and dog all snuggled on the couch. A new lease on the life of a marriage was secured.

*****

Author's note: Sorry if my BTB fans are disappointed in this one. I just wanted to explore a sharing wife/cuckold story in a different way. I know there is a big leap in believing a husband would ask his wife to take a lover, but this is fiction and where else do such leaps happen.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,821 Followers