Opportunity

Story Info
To good to let pass.
1.8k words
4.17
6.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one night I went out drinking with some old navy buddies, we decided to meet in a bar not far from where I lived. My girlfriend decided to invite Natasja over for some wine and a movie, and Natasja would be staying the night. I helped setup the guest bedroom for her, picked up a few bottles of wine and even cleaned the house for a bit.

I opened the door as I saw Natasja pull in the driveway. We greeted each other and I couldn't help myself but I had to stare at her chest, she was wearing this very low cut very loose shirt, her bra clearly visible. A black laced bra, tightly fitted around her almost perfect breasts.

Natasja noticed me staring and politely asked if I liked the view.

"Actually no, if you could just take off your shirt." I said.

"Next time." she said with a wink.

"Deal!" I followed up.

We both smiled and I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug around her waste, pressing her tits against my chest.

Her long blonde hair brushing my shoulder. She wore this lovely sweet perfume, not to strong. I complimented her on her perfume. She blushed a little.

"I put the wine in the kitchen, Miranda is getting ready upstairs. Make yourself comfortable." I said.

"You did buy enough did you?" Natasja asked.

"Six bottles, if that's not enough there is always some Tequila or wodka left." I added.

"Wodka and Tequila u say, that will be the end of me then, ill be knockout till noon then for sure!" Natasja replied.

As she walked past me, I couldn't help myself to turn around ever so slightly to get a glimpse of her perfect round ass.

She turned her head to find me looking at her ass, she wiggled it a little and continued inside the house.

I ran upstairs to say goodbye to Miranda, she was just getting dressed. I surprised with a firm slap on her naked ass. Lifted her up from behind, throwing her on the bed.

Kissing her intens trying to squeeze in a quickly.

She denied this request saying Natasja would probably hear us.

I reluctantly agreed and went on my way.

Upon arrival at the bar one of my buddies was already there. We had a beer whist waiting for the other guys.

Around 1am, couple of beers later they still weren't there. We decided to call it a night.

Rather irritated we both left the bar, I was perfectly capable of driving, my buddy however was not and we decided to share a cab.

I came home to a quiet house, television still turned on.

I noticed the 6 wine bottles all empty, a bottle of Tequila and wodka both on the table.

I then noticed Natasja's shirt, bra and pants draped on the back of the couch, upon further inspection I noticed someone sleeping on the couch.

My heart jumped, adding the pile of cloths into the equation made me realise Natasja was sleeping almost naked on the couch in the living room.

Nothing but a blanket covering her naked body.

My fantasy took a wild ride along all possibilities I had to take advantage of this situation. I could feel her up a bit, take pictures of her naked body, I might even be able to make her suck me off.

My fantasy was going wild, my cock growing in my pants. I must have gotten cold feet from all these possibilities as I ended up convincing myself this was not going to end well.

I dragged myself upstairs, fighting the urge to run back and ravage Natasja right there on the couch.

Arriving upstairs I stepped into the bedroom I peered into the dark to find a naked body on the bed, panties wrapped around her ankles as if she tripped.

I stripped naked, crawled on the bed with my nose over her ass across her back up to her neck. My hard cock sliding between her ass cheeks.

I arrived at her neck and recognized the perfume Natasja was wearing when she arrived, I slowly got up from her naked body.

I carefully turned her around, laying her naked on her back her perfect tits firmly resting on her chest.

My mind went crazy, Natasja lay there naked in my bed. Passed out as it seems.

I took the opportunity to touch her tits, squeeze them slightly, careful not to wake her up, my other hand slowly slid down her stomach towards her pussy. I slowly spread her legs, parting her lips.

I licked my fingers and slowly rubbed her clit whist still squeezing her tits.

A very faint moan escaped her, I froze on the spot. Making up an excuse to what was happening and why I had my fingers on her clit. She didn't wake up, I was lucky.

I stood up, my hard cock next to her head, I placed the tip of my cock on her lips, pushed a little, her lips parted and my cock slid in ever so slightly.

To my surprise she suddenly opened her mouth and took in my cock as far as she could, placing a hand under my balls, guiding my cock deeper in her mouth.

She slowly slid backwards, sucking the tip then all the way back in.

I slowly continued rubbing her clit, she was getting more and more exited.

She led my cock slide out of her mouth, her eyes still closed she let out a faint moan "Ohh Greg, don't stop.." she moaned.

This surprised me, Greg was her boyfriend, did she think I was him? That she was at home? That she was actually sucking him off?

I carefully climbed over her onto the bed, still rubbing her clit slowly with my fingers. I kissed her sweet perfumed neck, slowly down her collarbone towards her nipples, licking around them and slowly sucking one between my lips.

Her hand slowly reached for my cock, gripping it tight with one hand, slowly jerking me off.

She suddenly sat up, climbing on top of me, she grabbed my cock and slid it into her soaking wet pussy. Her head bobbles forward next to mine on the bed, she was clearly to drunk to sit upright.

"Ohh Greg, you feel so big." she mumbled.

I grabbed her ass and slowly moved her up and down my shaft, gripping her ass firmly. Sliding every inch of my cock into her, I picked up the pace just a little, squeezing her ass whist penetrating her.

She moaned into the pillow, clearly enjoying my cock.

"Ohh Greg, keep going, keep going, oh oh oh!" she squealed into the pillow almost completely muffled.

Her pussy contracted and she had a shaking orgasm while I was still pumping her deep.

The few beers I had were a blessing for my stamina, as I could just keep going. I wanted more, I wanted her doggy. Her face down into a pillow, her beautiful ass in the air, legs spread.

I shifted my body and made her dismount my cock, carefully placed her back on all fours and forced her head down into the pillow, her ass was lifted in the air, her back arched.

I positioned myself behind her, slowly rubbing her pussy with the tip of my cock, pushing in just the head made her moan into the pillow, begging to be fucked.

I grabbed her by the waist and pushed my full length into her wet pussy at once, this made her scream into the pillow.

"Fuck me Greg, fuck me good!" she exclaimed.

As if given permission I started thrusting like a beast, long strokes back, almost making the head slip out, then a hard deep thrust forward until I'm balls deep into Natasja's wet slid.

I grab a fist full of her hair and pull her head back just a little while pounding her as deep as I can.

I feel I am about to cum, I pick up the pace slamming into Natasja, pull out my cock and release my cum all over her ass, as I release her hair she numbly falls over back onto the pillow.

I get off the bed, grab some paper towels from the bathroom and wipe as much cum from her ass as I can, not wanting to leave it as evidence.

She fell asleep just as easy as she had awoken to be fucked, still naked with her ass sticking out just a little.

I decided to sleep in the guest bedroom, leaving no evidence I had been there with her.

The next morning I woke early and went downstairs for some coffee and breakfast, getting downstairs Miranda was still asleep on the couch. I made some coffee and started cleaning up for a bit.

Around noon I heard some movement upstairs, Natasja must be up. My heart jumped, will she remember the fucking yesterday? Will she realise it wasn't Greg pounding her?

I decided to play it casual, see how she would react. I heard her decent the stairs, I sat down in a armchair facing the livingroom door. Coffee in hand.

To my surprise she actually entered the living room in nothing but her black thong, not really bothering to cover her tits either.

"' 'morning, how's the head feeling?" I asked rather casual. Clearly staring at her beautiful body.

"Horrible, damn wodka and Tequila." she said in a hoarse voice while picking up her bra and putting it on.

"So I did get to see you shirtless." I said with a smile still watching her every move.

"I don't mind showing my body off, as long as you don't touch it." she stated.

"You know, I had quite the surprise when I found you naked in my bed last night." I said with a dirty smile.

Natasja flushed, "What did we do?" she asked sounding shocked.

"Don't you remember?" I asked.

"Not a single thing, I remember opening the bottle of tequila last night and waking up with my panties wrapped around my ankles." she said with a horrified look on her face.

"Nothing happened, relax, when I found you in my bed instead of Miranda I went for the guest bedroom." I lied.

"Thank god, I usually get very horny when I'm drunk as hell." she said.

I smiled, while she was getting dressed.

"Breakfast is in the kitchen, ill try and wake up this beast over here." I said, pointing towards Miranda on the couch.

"Good luck with that." Natasja said. Walking towards the kitchen.

Following her with my eyes I noticed a slight limp, almost as if she had been fucked by a big cock she didn't remember. I took a mental note to serve Natasja wodka and Tequilla again whenever she decided to stay over.