Opportunity knocks

Story Info
Angela gets her bff's father finally.
1.3k words
4.34
19.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story. Names may or may not have been changed to protect the innocent.. oh who are we kidding,,, there are no innocents in this story. Enjoy. All participants are 18 or above.

*

Angel's best friend Abby lived a few house away. The two had only been friends for a few years when her parents divorced and she moved away with her mother. This left Mr. Poet home all alone and in Angela's mind this just wouldn't do. She had desired the tall handsome man since meeting him, always flirting and showing as much skin as she could and now she had her chance.

Angela hatched her plan on a day her mother would be busy. She dressed in a short denim skirt she had worn to the Poet house before and knew had been noticed with a tight form fitting low neck shirt and no bra for her 34 c cup chest. Her puffy nipples were already pressing firmly against the dark red fabric when she rang the doorbell.

The door opened and there stood Mr. Brian Poet. Six feet tall and in perfect shape he returned Angela's smile. "Angela? What brings you by?" His eyes would not leave the teenagers chest no matter how hard he tried and he could already feel his cock stiffening. Angela held out a container of cookie. "I am just checking on you. I baked these and wanted to stop to make sure you were ok and to say I am here if there is anything you need and I mean it Mr. Poet, anything."

Brian struggled a bit to find the right words since she had to know he was staring at her chest. "Oh my, well come in sweetie, that is just so kind of you." Angela walked past him and he realized she was wearing shoes with some heels and walking so her hips swayed. His cock was now fully erect and struggling inside his thin dress pants. "Why don't we put those in the kitchen" was all he could muster as he followed the blond with lustful thoughts spiraling through his head.

Angela had seen the bulge starting in the older guys crotch and knew it was working. She had on a great perfume and just a trace of makeup with just a hint of pink lipstick. In the kitchen she stopped and just looked back over her shoulder. "Where would you like your sweets, sweetie?" Brian froze in his tracks. The way she looked in that pose, the short skirt, tight top and those fucking hard puffy nipples was all his mind was allowing him to think about.

Then she turned and faced him holding the container of cookies just below her tits. "Would you like a taste?" She watched Brian stare at her nipples as his mouth opened and closed a few times. "The cookies Mr. Poet, unless there is something else you see that you would like to nibble on?"

This snapped him back to reality a little bit. "Wait, what? he stammered as she set the cookies on the counter then leaned back against the same counter with her elbows back, making her chest push forward. "Angela just what are you trying to do here? I can't....we can't....." Angela had him and she knew it. All she had to do was close the deal and this she accomplished by lifting her skirt revealing her shaved smooth pussy.

"Oh come on Mr. Poet, I brought you over a nice sweet snack. Go ahead and try to tell me you don't want even a tiny little taste. I know you have watched me every time I was over, well here I am. Man up and do something......Daddy."

The daddy comment together with her sweet aroma finished the 40 year old. He moved forward and grabbed the girl around the waist before kissing her passionately. His tongue drove into her hot mouth and she eagerly kissed him back. Mindless Brian carried the teen into the family room and dropped her onto the large plush couch. Before she could move or say anything her kneels and spread her wonderful legs getting a much closer look at that moist bald pussy.

Angela held her legs back and apart allowing him total access to her. She could feel her juices starting to leak out as her pussy throbbed in anticipation. Unsure of just what to expect she yelped as he just dove in and wiggled his tongue inside her. Brian had long fantasized about this, but here he was getting her teen juices all over his face. She was really wet now as he licked deep into her. Remembering what his ex always scolded him about he went to work licking and sucking on Angela's hard swollen clit making her moan out loud. Then she spoke, in a tone that spoke volumes of her lust. "Oh shit daddy yes, suck that clit, make me cum daddy, make me cummmm." And with this Brian learned Angela was a squirter. She suddenly bucked under his sucking and began spraying hot creamy liquid all over his face and chest, soaking him yet he sucked more as the girl thrashed about crying out for more.

Brian stopped and stood quickly removing his clothes and revealing to her for the first time his rock hard 8" cock. He could see pure delight cross he face as she slowly stood and removed what little she wore before dropping to her knees. "Oh daddy, is this for me?" The not so innocent looking girl said as she took hold of him and began licking his balls, slowly moving up the shaft leaving wetness everywhere her tongue touched. Then she sucked him into her mouth. Her hot wet teen mouth. "Oh fuck Angela, that's feels so good, you really know what you're doing."

She just kept sucking looking up at him the entire time but he couldn't handle it. He grabbed her before sitting on the couch and moving her to straddle him. He wanted to look into her eyes as his cock slipped inside. Using her one hand Angela guided the hard cock to her throbbing opening before slowly slipping onto it, the entire time staring at the pleasure in Brian's eyes.

The fact she stared into his eyes made the moment so much hotter for Brian. He had to really fight to control himself as the very sexy teen began riding up and down on him with her hands on his shoulders. Brian began sucking at the puffy nipples being presented to him which brought further pleasurable sensations to Angel who was already rolling her eyes back as she bit at her lower lip. The cock inside of her tight pussy was hitting all the right spots making for a quickly building orgasm.

Briaan didn't want it to end yet but from the look on the 18 year olds face and how tight her pussy was gripping him he knew neither of them was far from cumming. He grabbed her waist and began thrusting hard upwards driving his cock into her with all his might. Angela arched back as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her bringing multiple moans of ecstasy to her lips. Brian then grunted loudly as he too felt the passion of orgasm, his hard cock shooting his thick seed deep inside his lover. Angela shook from the sensation and wiggled her pelvis forward and back grinding on his still erupting cock.

Still deep inside the girl Brian turned and rolled her onto her back on the couch and kissed her. He could feel his cock becoming less stiff while still inside her now overfull pussy. Soon Angela opened her eyes and smiled. "Thank you daddy."