Opportunity of a Lifetime

Story Info
Will has two fantasies; will either become reality?
7.7k words
4.13
30.3k
25
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,650 Followers

I guess that I, Will Burke, had the normal number of sexual fantasies that an average heterosexual male in the United States has. Of course everyone's fantasies are a little different, but I didn't think that mine were extreme, perverted, or realistic. My fantasies basically revolved around having sex with an attractive pregnant woman not my wife, and having a one night stand with Natalie Morrill.

Who's Natalie Morrill?

Natalie is a reporter for what is generically called a television newsmagazine reality legal show which usually deals with a strange circumstance murder. The show that she is one of the lead reporters for is called "Villainy Link." Natalie asks cogent questions, seems passionate in getting to the truth when doing her job, and is very personable on the screen.

I'm not sure exactly why Natalie rings my chimes so forcefully. I mean sure she's good-looking, including what appears to be a tight round ass, killer thighs, and a very intriguing face -- somewhere between beautiful and exotic. It doesn't appear that her chest is large, but that's never been particularly crucial to turning me on. She is about the same age as me -- at the time of this story -- early thirties.

Anyway, regardless of the reasons why I've always considered Natalie the most desirable woman on TV from gossip on the Internet it appears that she lives about 2000 miles from where I do, and in any event I never seriously considered the possibility that I'd meet her. Of course it was ridiculous that an ordinary guy like me would have any chance with a famous woman with a husband and two kids.

As far as my fascination with attractive pregnant women is concerned I actually had one or two chances of fulfilling my fantasy when in my early twenties, but I was too clumsy to pull it off. Therefore it seemed for a long while that my only success with Natalie or a hot pregnant woman was going to be in my mind when I had a masturbation session.

**********

Despite my fascination with Natalie, no one really wants to be interviewed on TV by a reporter like her. If you appear on the show Villainy Link it's most likely because someone you know has been murdered -- or is under suspicion of being a murderer. When one of my friends was involved in what many felt was a weird accident and died, and his wife was investigated for maybe being the catalyst of the accident, it apparently tweaked the interest of Villainy Link because a month after the accident(?) and the arrest of the wife I got a call from a producer of Villainy Link.

"Mr. Burke?"

"Yes, I'm Will Burke."

"I'm Beth Lipscomb a producer of Villainy Link. Are you familiar with our TV show?"

"I sure am -- it and Dateline are probably two of my favorite shows on TV."

"Glad to hear it. I understand that you were friends with Anton Bianchi, and also are friends with his wife Monica."

"Yes, that's right. I knew Anton for ten years before his accident and we did lots of things together, and I gave a eulogy at his funeral. Since then, I've tried my best to help Monica out."

"Do you have an opinion as to whether or not Monica is responsible for his 'accident,' or whatever you want to call it? The police seem to believe that she was having an affair and he found out about it, and that is a motive for her seeing to his demise which led to her arrest."

"Well -- there are several different things that are relevant to that. One is that Anton was a skilled hiker and I found it hard to understand how he could simply fall off of a cliff. However, another thing that I know is that it's even less likely that Monica was having an affair than Anton slipping off of a cliff. Also. I don't think that Monica had either the personality or strength to push Anton off of a cliff. He was a big strong guy, almost as big and strong as I am. I guess what I'm saying is that it was an unlikely but still possible freak accident and that Monica had nothing to do with it."

Beth and I discussed the situation further and she had lots more questions, and I provided much more information. Finally she asked "Are you willing to be interviewed on an episode of Villainy Link?"

I paused, gave it some real thought, and then my fantasy woman Natalie popped into my mind. "This is going to sound strange, Beth; but I would only if Natalie Morrill is the reporter that interviews me."

"Well we were thinking of Keith Mitchell..." she said before I interrupted her.

"I think Keith is a very competent reporter, but I'm sorry, unless Natalie is the reporter who interviews me I'm afraid that I don't have any interest. If she is the one, I'll provide you with photos, documents, texts, anything else that may be relevant. You have my number, let me know if you change your mind," I insisted.

We exchanged a few more pleasantries then mutually terminated the conversation.

I called Monica and told her about the call (except not about me asking for Natalie to be the reporter). "Do you think that you'd have any objection?"

"No; I know that if there is anyone on my side it's you. Make me look good. When things settle down I want to have you for dinner."

"Sounds good," I chuckled hoping that the absence of the word "over" was significant.

**********

I didn't hear from Beth for a month. In the meantime after Monica's arrest for second degree murder and manslaughter fortunately they set bail and between her parents and sister (who are fairly well off), and with a large contribution from me, we were able to post the 10% bond and she got out awaiting trial after only three or four nights in jail.

I'm a plaintiff's product liability attorney but a friend of mine by the name of Linda Law (a good name for an attorney, right) is one of the five best criminal defense attorneys in the state so I got her in touch with Monica. I sat in on several strategy sessions, although I had to be careful about my involvement since I was going to be a witness. Linda and I both recommended that Monica take advantage of our state's procedure that requires that a defendant be brought to trial within ninety days of arrest if the defendant so elects. Few do, but we felt it important in this case because we were sure that we would be ready and that the prosecution wouldn't be ready.

When Monica had been out on bail about two months, and the trial was only a month away, on a Monday Beth Lipscomb called me again. "Hi Will, Beth Lipscomb again."

"I knew that it was you Beth both because of your melodious voice and because I have that modern invention known as Caller ID."

"Very funny, Will, but glad to know that my voice is melodious. To get right to the point, Natalie Morrill was very excited to take on this case, and we had another case that Keith Mitchell seemed more interested in, so we have assigned Natalie. I trust that now you'll agree to be interviewed."

"You bet!" I excitedly replied.

"Also we wonder if you could talk to Monica Bianchi and/or her attorney Linda Law because we really want to interview Monica before the trial too."

"I'll see what I can do; I'm sure I can pull it off if you agree not to air her complete interview until after the trial, but you can use some basic information."

"Sounds good; Natalie will be in touch with you and maybe you can get her in touch with Monica and Linda."

I terminated the call with a big smile on my face.

Within hours after talking to Beth Natalie called. Over the phone her voice sounded even sexier than it did on TV; I almost pulled out my meat and beat it while talking to her. She didn't let any grass grow under her feet and wanted to meet with me the coming Friday. She also asked if I could arrange a meeting with Monica on Saturday; I told her that I'd give it my best.

Tuesday morning I met with Monica and Linda. While Linda was a little reluctant, Monica was all for it. Linda finally agreed to a two-step interview, the first part -- which Villainy Link could air before the trial, and the second part which could be aired only after the trial since Monica might testify. When I informed Natalie about this she was thrilled, and I promised to send her a list of topics for the first part, and then anything goes for the second part.

***********

Friday morning I met my fantasy woman at a local TV station. Natalie was smaller than I had expected; probably about five foot three, 115 pounds. I normally date large, or at least tall, women, but in this case that wasn't even the slightest deterrent to my feelings about her. In fact when I shook her hand it felt like an electrical charge went from my fingers, through my arm and shoulder, up my neck to my brain, and then down my spinal cord; I actually shivered. I was surprised that Natalie seemed to shiver a little bit too.

"You're a lot bigger than I pictured you," she smiled up at my six foot five inch height."

"You're even sexier than I pictured you," I replied with a diabolical smile, coming to yet another conclusion; her face was both beautiful and exotic, and she was feisty.

"Hey, no hitting on the married reporter -- I've got to remain professional," she replied with a chuckle.

"There's a ninety percent chance that I and keep my hands to myself and not ravish you during the interview," I chuckled back. "Just don't let your skirt ride up too high on your thighs."

"You really are a cheeky bastard, aren't you," she snickered, but with a coy smile.

The next half hour was spent with me getting a small amount of makeup applied -- Natalie already had hers on -- and the producer Beth going over the microphone, the procedure, how to sit, where to look (aside from at Natalie's thighs that is), and a million other little things that I had never thought of.

Then Natalie went over a list of topics she would be covering -- not questions, because reality reporters don't do things that way -- but topics. She politely asked if there were any topics off limits -- although she might not be able to agree to not bring them up -- but I said there were none.

I have done and seen hundreds of examinations in my career, at depositions, witness preparation, and trial, but I have to say that Natalie was the best that I had ever seen. However, part of the reason that she was the best had to do with how I viewed her, and how provocative she was. Despite my request not to let her skirt ride up too high -- maybe because of that request -- her skirt did ride up just shy of her crotch. Her bare thighs, not covered by pantyhose, were probably the best that I had ever seen. I did occasionally see a flash of red indicating that she probably had underpants on -- not that I was looking for her pussy, mind you.

After about ninety minutes -- with a few interruptions to change the lighting, dab a little more makeup on Natalie or me, etc. -- we broke for lunch. In addition to Natalie the crew included Beth Lipscomb, the producer, a female makeup artist who also seemed to have other duties which I was not exactly sure of, two male technicians, and a male cameraman.

I got all of the lunch orders and went to my favorite takeout place to pick them up. Shockingly Natalie went with me. "Everyone else has something to do to prepare for this afternoon and I don't, and you're going to need help with seven food orders," she said.

The restaurant was only two blocks away so we walked. We chatted as we did, just general conversation until we were on the way back -- me carrying four orders, her three -- when I said "You seem to have real trouble keeping your skirt from rising up."

"Oh, you noticed that," she smirked.

"Are you doing that on purpose to make sure that I can't concentrate and might blurt out something that you can use as a 'Gotcha' moment?"

"Heh, I adapt my interviewing style to the interviewee. Since you asked for me to be put on this project and since you're obviously as big and dumb as a man can come I figured that the drifting skirt would be my best technique. Seems to have worked so far," she literally cackled.

"You really are a mean horrible person, aren't you," I grinned.

"I didn't ask you to look at my thighs. Look over my shoulder instead; the camera won't know the difference."

"Am I the easiest person to manipulate you've ever come across?" I snickered.

"Maybe," she replied after a pregnant pause and with as diabolical a grin as I have ever seen.

By then we were back at the studio; I held the door for her, we brought the food and drink to the rest of the crew, and all seven of us chatted in a very friendly manner with the producer and cameraman entertaining us with war stories. Natalie did not participate in telling war stories, but she had an evil grin during most of the meal.

After about forty five or fifty minutes we got back to the interview. I couldn't believe how detailed it was. Some of the questions seemed to be irrelevant, but if I could extend the time that I could ogle Natalie I wasn't going to object. One line of questioning really confused me, however; she asked me about girlfriends by cleverly working it into my relationship with Anton and Monica, such as asking if we had ever double dated.

We finished shortly before 4:00 p. m. I asked if I could take the crew to dinner. Beth said "That's nice of you but we're on an expense account and can eat what we like."

"Does your expense account include booze?" I smiled.

"No..." Beth started to reply.

I interrupted, "OK they you pick up the food tab, I'll pick up the alcohol tab."

Except for the makeup lady, who begged off, everyone else was in agreement so I got a reservation for six at the best casual restaurant in town, gave John, the cameraman who would be driving, directions and told everyone that I'd meet them there at 6:30.

The meal was a raucous good time, this time with me telling lots of war stories and Natalie sometimes chiming in. Natalie did get asked for a few autographs which she graciously gave, but that didn't put a damper on things. All that did was to make sure that no other patrons complained about how boisterous we were. Natalie had only one glass of wine, and I don't drink alcohol, but the others made up for it. John and Beth seemed like they had put a lot of people under the table in their lives.

I sat next to Natalie and there were many times that we inadvertently touched; I was in heaven. Beth and I split the bill and tip as had been arranged.

After a nice two hour fifteen minute meal it was apparent that John should not be driving them back to the hotel, so I offered to drive and Uber back to the restaurant. There were some "You don't have to" exclamations but I insisted. Their SUV had three rows and I was pleased that Natalie sat in front with me. When I dropped them off and valeted their vehicle and gave John the chit I told them that I'd bring Monica and Linda to the studio with me at 9:30 the next morning. I got a hand squeeze and sincere "Thank you" from Natalie.

Guess what I was thinking when I masturbated that night?

***********

When I arrived at the studio with Monica and Linda the next morning, Natalie had a pants suit on. When I raised my eyebrows at her she playfully punched me in the arm and where no one else could hear muttered "I'm not giving you any free thigh flashes, bozo; you paid for them yesterday with your elaborate testimony but today I don't need you."

"Evil woman," I muttered back with a big smile on my face.

By the time that the interview started Linda was on board because she thought that it would be a great dry run for Monica if she had to testify. The first half went as planned except that Natalie seemed to be a little bit startled by the fact that Monica was obviously pregnant -- just starting her third trimester she testified to -- and extremely good looking since that wasn't information she had previously known. I saw Natalie give me a dirty look for not mentioning either the pregnancy or Monica's attractiveness. I just grinned as she mouthed "bastard."

When we broke for lunch Linda, Monica and I went our way, and the Villainy Link crew was on its own; we met back at the studio ninety minutes later.

There were some questions in the second half of the interview that Linda would not let Monica answer, but they were few and far between. I thought that Monica did a good job of explaining away all of the evidence the prosecutor was likely to use if Monica ever took the stand, and Natalie did a good job of questioning her -- almost like the prosecutor would.

Again we broke shortly before 4:00 p. m. Linda and Monica hustled off because Linda wanted to have dinner with Monica and post mortem the interview and go over some other trial preparation even though it was twenty seven days off.

I asked the crew what they were doing. Beth said "Well the crew and I should have terminated things earlier. We need to get back tonight if we can because we all have plans for tomorrow, and it's going to be tight getting to the plane."

"What about Natalie?" I asked.

"She's staying overnight and then flying to see her family on vacation; I think that her flight is early Sunday afternoon," Beth replied.

"Do you need help with the equipment, getting it ready for travel?" I inquired.

"You don't have to..." Beth started saying but then John piped up "We sure could use the help, Beth."

"Yeah, Beth, let him help," Natalie chimed in. "He's big and dumb as a man can come so as long as John instructs him he can help out."

With that I grabbed Natalie and turned her upside down and playfully said "Take it back, Natalie or I'll march you like this around the entire studio."

I thought that the crew would fall over they were laughing so hard. After some repartee between Natalie and me she finally said "OK; I take it back."

I turned her right-side up and put her on her feet. Her face was flushed but she had a smile on it. "You're kind of an animal, aren't you," she snickered, moving behind Beth for protection.

"What's with this 'kind of' shit?" I laughed.

"Get back to work you clowns," Beth laughed.

I really did help them; I could carry twice as much as the rest of the crew members, and we had the SUV loaded and everyone ready to drive to the airport within thirty minutes.

As the others left, Natalie and I waved goodbye. Once they were around the corner I turned to Natalie and said "If I promise not to turn you upside down again no matter how you insult me will you let me treat you to dinner?"

I was surprised by her quick "OK; but I need to get to bed by 11 p. m. since I'm travelling by plane tomorrow to meet my family."

"No problem," I replied.

I made reservations at a restaurant that I knew had glass table tops -- hoping that she wouldn't be wearing a pants suit like she was during the day -- and arranged to pick her up at her hotel at 6:15 for 6:30 reservations.

I quickly showered and shaved and then took a 45 minute nap. I put on my best casual duds and arrived at her hotel at 6:10 (not that I was anxious). She was waiting outside in a classic LBD that was cut two or three inches above the knee.

I insisted on opening the door for her instead of the doorman, and off we went.

The dinner was fabulous; this time she had three glasses of wine, and both of us were uninhibited. I had lusted after her for years, and now that I knew her I was in love. Well, I was in love with someone else too, but I think that what I felt toward her was as close to love as you can get.

Her thighs looked fabulous through the transparent table top. The rest of her was equally yummy.

The most interesting exchange we had at dinner was the following:

"Why did you specifically ask for me to be the reporter on this case, Will?"

"Because I consider you the sexiest woman on TV, if not the entire world, and I've long ago wanted to meet you."

"That's bullshit; you're telling me that now just to inflate my ego -- which doesn't need any help, by the way," she laughed.

imhapless
imhapless
3,650 Followers