Opportunity of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I tell you again how grateful I am that you got rid of Anton once I proved to you that he physically and mentally abused me, and he was getting suspicious that I was having an affair. I wonder if he would have figured out that it was with you that I was having an affair with if you hadn't killed him?" Monica replied.

"I've always been attracted to you since Anton introduced us; I wish that I had met you first -- we'd already have kids."

"He probably would have killed me if he found out that the baby growing in my womb is yours and not his; I mean given the way that he physically abused me for no reason imagine what he would have done if he found that out?"

"No need to think about it again, Monica my love. I took care of him and you'll never have to worry about anyone ever abusing you again as long as I'm alive."

"Do you think that Natalie Morrill actually did see the text you were trying to hide from her; the one where you intimated to your friend that you and I were fucking before Anton's death?"

"Given her last comment to me, she probably did see it." I didn't tell Monica Natalie's entire comment; just that my secret was safe with her. "Regardless, I believe her when she says the secret is safe with her. Now what say we do a little more celebrating, with another love-making session and then I'll give you a back rub?"

A few minutes later Monica moaned "Oh fuck yes that feels good" as I again entered her expectant pussy in the doggy position.

Later, as I rubbed Monica's back I thought it best that after the baby is born (fortunately Anton and I look a lot alike) that we move to another state that has attorney licensing reciprocity and get married only after living there a few months. When I mentioned it to her -- between grunts of pleasure -- Monica was on board.