Opposite Room Girl

Story Info
Small story.
769 words
2.65
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in the story are over 18 years old.

***

Lying on the back of the bed, hands resting on the head, eyes staring at the ceiling, the sound of a car running, the sound of people talking loudly through the window in the room. Few new furniture. Being alone in The big city is so lonely and so terrifying.

My name is Jack, age 24 years, 178 cm tall, reddish brown skin. In fact, I was Thai, moved to America with my mother when I was 10 years old. He married people here. Now, both of them have lived in California a long time before calling to talk to him, saying that I'm fine. In truth, both of them told me to stay together, but what to do?

I live in a red 6-story building with a fire escape in the front. I live in the 6th floor, the far left room.

The building I stayed in had only two residents, one with hair and the other being a beautiful Italian woman. Her name was Maria. She had large dark brown hair and plump, round breasts. She had brown eyes. And there was a mole above her lips.

She worked as a waitress in a nearby restaurant. She and I had known each other for about four months. When they first met, she called me to help throw the rubbish away. Maria is a foodie. Bring lasagna or sometimes call to have dinner in the room. It makes us Getting closer.

In the evening while watching TV there was a person knocking on the door. "Knock Knock Knock" rang three times. "Who?" I cried out.

"I'm Jack, can I please go in?"

"Are you, Maria? Wait a minute, I'll open the door for you."

I walked to open the door. She stood there ready. A bottle of wine and a glass in the hand She wore a black leather jacket, wore jeans, and the perfume smelled out of it.

"Jack, tonight, can you come and drink wine as my friend," she said, smiling slyly.

I was the person who poured wine. She drank many glasses until getting a little drunk. As I drank only two glasses, Maria told me that she wanted to open a restaurant. Small italian I listened intently and offered to be a waitress. We talk until We were silent, only the breathing of two people.

A couple, Maria, got up and leaned over to kiss softly on the lips.

"Come here, Jack, I have something for you."

She led my arms to walk to the bedroom.

She completely undressed, revealing her beautiful proportions. Cup E breasts have big pink nipples She went to sleep on the bed, slowly spread her legs to reveal the beautiful pussy of this lady.

Now I don't have to say anything. Manage to spread all the fabric out and crawl up on the bed I kissed gently from the calf to her pussy. Use your finger to open the pussy, suck on the button, fasten and gently grind. At the inner and outer labia, the tongue flicks alternately from bottom to top Soon the water ran out of her pussy. I licked it all out.

I put the cock into the sore hole and slowly pushed in until then slowly began to slit and then accelerated steadily. The sound of the cock hit the hole in the pussy, any other way. I relaxed down, holding Maria's legs wide open and rocking. New again Rushed for a while until the room rang She took the hand to hold the waist, so it was reduced.

In that final position, I held Maria's legs and held them on both shoulders and gave her arms to her arms. And the waist thrust into the thrilling hole of Maria, forgetting to die The sound of the two men clashed. Tup Taph Taphan Sanan Room I struck her pussy for a while Her sodomous nibbles nibbling and then finally reaching her destination Bursting with cum into her hole And then I fell down into my chest, wheezing, loudly I rolled down to sleep beside She came and hugged him in the chest.

"I Love You Jack You Make Me Happy"

"I love you too, Maria." I kissed softly on her forehead.

After the day we became lovers. Maria and I moved with her mother. We lived upstairs and the ground floor opened as a restaurant. My girlfriend is the owner and the chef and I am the waitress. I plan to propose to her next month and her life is currently happy.

The end