Opposites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that's not what I want at all. I nod and relax my body as he thrusts inside me, we cry out together as our bodies connect for the first time.

He pushes slowly inside my wet cunt, allowing my muscles time to adjust to his size and stares into my eyes when his hips touch mine. His long cock is filling me deliciously and my hips rock automatically begging for movement. He pulls back and thrusts back into me again and again, but his eyes never leave mine.

The colour green just became my favourite as I read the emotions inside his eyes. Love, devotion, passion, it's all there. Everything I never realised I was missing. And I fall. I fall in love with my boyfriend's best friend and I don't care.

It can't be wrong if it feels this right.

Nothing this right can ever be wrong.

I love him. I love him. I love him.

Tears escape from my closed eyes and he kisses them away. I open my eyes and he's smiling at me, as if he can read my mind, his thumbs caress my cheeks and he wipes my remaining tears away.

We kiss as his thrusts speed up and hunger takes over. Love turns to lust as we both moan and clutch each other begging for release, he pounds into me harder and harder and my whole being coils for release, I know this is going to be big.

"Cum for me" Jack says and with that command I tumble off the edge and find myself screaming his name all over again.

But he never slows down, he continues pounding into me, faster and faster and just as one orgasm ends another begins. He grunts his approval and pushes two long strokes inside me before collapsing on top of me.

When I come to I stroke his back with my fingers and hum my favourite song.

"I love that song" he mumbles and I smile.

"I love you" I deliberately respond. He stills and the room becomes quite. He lifts himself up and stares me down.

"What did you say?"

I look him straight in the eye and truthfully reply, "I love you".

Tears glaze his gorgeous green eyes, "I've loved you since the first moment I saw you" he confesses.

Two weeks later and I'm all moved in to our apartment. I unpacked the last of my DVDs just last night even though it was practically unnecessary; our collections are almost identical. I walk through the colourful place that is my home and know that I have found where I belong.

12