Option #1 or #2?

Story Info
Cheating wife is caught and given options.
6.8k words
3.74
107.4k
102
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick thank you to Scarlett Gunn for their excellent additions and editing!

Plant:

What a fucked Tuesday morning! I had been an Assembly Production Manager at the local factory for 3 years, and now here at the plant for a total of 5 years. Our 40-hour per week shift started Mondays at 5:30 am and ended on Thursday. Normally, this was awesome since it gave me a 2.5 to 3-day weekend, depending on what needed to be wrapped up at the end of the week. But on this Tuesday, our paint system took a major shit. It went down around 6:15 and then at 8:30 we still didn't know for how long it was going to be down. The managers met with the plant manager and operations director and we all decided to shut the plant down since it looked like it would take more than a day to repair and we didn't want to be short on painted parts or cause a ton overtime for the paint team.

I released my teams at 9:00 and around 10:00 decided I would sneak home to my wife and get a little daytime loving before our son, JT, got home from pre-school. My wife Kari, Kar to me and her friends, worked remotely as a medical billing expert so she could always sneak away for a little fun with the proper motivation. She also worked part time as a yoga instructor at the local Yoga Spot in town, and how I loved her flexibility! So, I waved to the boss and headed to the truck, thinking I'd surprise Kari and not call first.

Home:

As I drove down our busy street, heavy traffic was the norm, but very few people used it for consistent parking. I'm usually very observant of what goes on around my home, so it wasn't unusual that I noted a foreign red Sentra parked in front of the Johannsen's. I just figured it was someone visiting them. They are retired so it didn't concern me much, I had other, more important things on my mind.

I pulled into the drive. With where our bedroom was in the house, near the rear of the split-level home, we barely noticed the traffic sounds or cars pulling up to our laneway. As I slipped out of the truck, I saw the rake I left out over the weekend and knowing how anal Kar could be about the yard, I decided to run it out back to the tool shed before going in to surprise her.

As I walked behind the house, I heard some strange sounds. Not exactly sure what it was at first, I stopped and listened. Someone was getting a good fucking, just like I was going to get in a minute. Then I noticed that the noise wasn't coming from the neighbors, but from my bedroom's open window. Now, being a little bit of a perv, I figured Kar was rubbing one out, so I grabbed my phone to capture the action for later. I snuck up to the window from the side so I wouldn't get caught, or suddenly surprise her. But, it was me who got the surprise.

On my phone's screen I saw my wife's legs sticking straight in the air, and some young buck was giving her pussy a good pounding. Her moans and squeals filled my ears.

I dropped the rake and stumbled, nearly falling. Just then, this stud pulled out and picked up my petite wife and threw her down on all fours facing the door, away from me.

He sunk his cock deep into her in one stroke. She squeaked.

My heart dropped. My pulsed zoomed to unhealthy limits as my face redden and my anger flared. I spun on my heels heading for the front door with murderess lust in my soul. I got halfway to the front of the house when I just collapsed. I sobbed. I never cried. But here I sobbed. My life was done. My marriage was over. She must be in love, since Kari would never cheat unless she loved him.

I had lost her.

My anger and need for vengeance diminished, replaced only by self-pity and doubt.

I couldn't think.

My mind was blank.

I was on autopilot at this point and found myself in my truck, leaving. I couldn't see through the tears, so I pulled over into the local park we took JT on the weekends to slide.

Park:

Oh, how he loved to slide.

My chest heaved, and I cried more. Large sobbing sounds. FUCK! JT no longer has a family unit, he will soon be a product of a broken home.

Fuck.

My mind raced, and I found myself thinking about how we got here.

I joined the corps when I was 17, did my 4 years and got out. After almost a year in dead-end jobs, I finally got my interview with the local police department. This is where I met Kari at the beginning of my second year. She was a friend of my partner's wife, and they played a little matchmaker for us by being the only single people invited to the summer BBQ.

She was 20 to my 24, and by far the prettiest girl at the picnic. Our eyes met, and we were drawn to each other. We spent the next few hours huddled away from everyone else in the corner of the yard. We talked the whole time. I just couldn't get enough of her. We finally parted, but not before exchanging phone numbers.

I could never think straight when it involved Kari. I couldn't wait the customary 3 days before I called. I called her 2 hours later and asked her out. It was weird, but it seems like we had never been apart since, oh I know that wasn't the truth but that is what love does to me. We married later that year with only a 6-month engagement.

7 months after our wedding, my love informed me that she was pregnant. This year had been a little tough with my shifts changing each quarter and it was hard to find stability and a routine in our lives. And it was about to get worse with a baby on the way. We talked and decided that maybe a cop's life wasn't for us as we built a family. I loved the work, but my growing family was more important. Just shy of my third year working as a cop, we decided it would make sense to look elsewhere.

A friend worked at the local factory and mentioned that they needed supervisors and I would be a great fit. I interviewed and was hired shortly thereafter. After 2 years I was promoted to a manager.

Between the two of us, we did alright. Our 2-bedroom home was great and in a decent neighborhood. We were middle-class, working towards being upper middle-class. I was 30 to her 26 now, and JT was 5. We were in a good place and it was just getting better.

Now I know a lot of cheating stories mention how their sex lives tank when a spouse starts to cheat, but that wasn't happening here! We fucked like rabbits! Often! Good, hard, fulfilling sex. Or so I thought. Kari hardly refused me sex, and just this weekend initiated a great fuck session herself in the middle of a Saturday afternoon as JT napped. Now I wondered if that was pity sex or was it a sacrifice on her part to just throw me off any suspicions. We had reached that 7-year mark where everything was a routine and we knew what to expect from each other. Our lives were about JT, work, chores and a little romance stolen here and there. I guess it wasn't romance as much as it was just sex. But isn't that how life and marriages work? You don't go fuck some stranger, giving your love to someone else, do you?

My brain was screaming:

- Was this this the first time?

- Was she in love?

- Did she despise me?

- Why would she disrespect me so badly?

I was startled out of my daze by my text notification: 'ding'

Kari: 'Hey I'm heading to the store for dinner stuff, do you need anything?"

I stared at my phone, thinking .. 'yeah, my wife back!'

I noticed the red Nissan Sentra speed by the park, and then shortly after Kar's green Rav4.

Me: 'No, I'm good.'

I had about 30 minutes, give or take, until she would be back. Still not knowing the plan, I reacted. In the Marines I was taught 'Shoot, Move and Communicate' ... this is what I did. I had to get clear of this situation to think.

Home:

I pulled back in the driveway as a planned formed. I ran into the bedroom and stuffed some work clothes and my shave kit into a duffle. I loaded my more prized weapons into the truck and then dropped my duffle at the door, it was symbolic. I've decided to head out to our trailer by the lake to figure out what's next.

I had 10 minutes or so left.

How do I explain my leaving?

Then it hit me, I grabbed my phone and loaded the short video onto the home computer just off the living room. I streamed it to the TV. Cranked the volume and paused it.

I shot -- made a plan to go to the lake.

I moved -- packed my stuff and waited.

Now I communicate.

I sat in my chair and stared at the frozen scene on the TV, her legs in the air. Him balls deep in my wife.

I sobbed.

I heard the front door, no idea how long I've sitting there.

"Hey! You're home early."

"Yep." I grunted.

She was in the kitchen, just chatting away.

"Something happened?" she asked a little nervously. I assumed that she was a little concerned I might have suspected something.

'Was I caught?' she thought.

'No way, we were done and gone long before he got home.' she told herself as she relaxed a little.

I pushed play. "Hmmmm, yeah!" ... "fuck me!" filled the room.

"Are you watching porn?" she asked as she rounded the corner. First, she saw me looking at her with red puffy eyes and my face a mess. Then she looked at the TV, you could see the color fade from her as she recognized what it was. She watched as she was flipped and fucked like a bitch. Her water bottled dropped first, then her.

She crumpled to the floor.

Tears welled in her eyes.

"I...I.." is all she stuttered.

I stood and walked by her. I stopped and looked down at her, she was already a hot mess and she was just beginning.

"Kari Ann, I'm sorry I couldn't be a better man for you." I croaked through a strangled voice.

She wailed.

The video was on a loop, so the 20 seconds of her fuck session started to repeat.

I picked up my bag and left. I stopped at the park and texted her, I didn't dare try to speak to her.

'I'm going to the lake.'

'Don't contact me.'

'I'll be there through Sunday.'

'I'll reach out Monday, for next steps.'

'Don't let JT see you fuck him.'

I turned my phone off and threw it onto the seat. This was going to be horrible. We hadn't spent more than a handful of nights apart in our 7 years.

This was necessary.

Lake:

It surprised me that it was still light when I got there, as it was out of town and it took a little while to get there. We bought the property last year and added the 18-foot travel trailer so we had a place to escape to occasionally.

It'll be my home for the next week.

I sat on the sofa bed and stared blankly at the bathroom door. It grew dark, but I did not turn on a light.

I didn't eat.

I fell asleep sometime in the night and woke up naturally early. I got up and took a cold shower since I hadn't lit the hot water heater's pilot light.

I dressed and went to work.

Plant:

The Paint system was still down so we started the phone tree and cancelled my team's shift. About 9 I called a lawyer from a google search and had an appointment at 11. I did some work till 10, got an early lunch since I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. I told my boss I had some personal issues to take care of and left for the day.

Lawyer:

"What are my options?" I asked

"Mr. Thompson, We could start the paperwork immediately and be filed by this afternoon and have her served by tomorrow." Mr. Franklin stated.

"or, I can give you some references to some counselors and you could see if there is anything salvageable in the marriage."

"Often it goes a long way with the judge if you have already done this before you two sit in court." ... "It is often their first judgment anyways, so you could get it out of the way."

"How long are we talking?" I asked

"6 weeks is normal."

I sat there a minute, I saved him a copy of the video and then stated:

"Go ahead and fill out the paperwork, but don't file and don't serve her."

"I'll send you a copy of our finances and debts. Split everything down the middle. Give her the Rav since it is paid off."

"I'll keep the truck and it's payments. I want everything else liquidated."

"Do we want the standard parenting plan?" he asked

"let me think on that, I love my son. He's too precious to just leave behind. ...But, If I have to .." I trailed off.

I left the lawyer, stopped, and picked up some groceries and propane and headed back out to the lake.

Lake:

After I got to the trailer, I was a little pissed since I hadn't received any messages from Kari. Then I remembered that I had been in such a stupor, that I never turned my phone back on. My notifications went crazy as message after message filled my phone. Voice messages filled the recorder. I deleted them all without reading or listening to them.

I figured it would be all lies anyways.

I could never trust her again.

I grabbed a beer and sat down outside and stared out at the lake.

The rest of the week:

I called the Johannsen's Wednesday night:

"Frank, this is Dean."

"What can I do for you Dean?"

"Hey, did you noticed that little red Nissan Sentra that was parked outside of your house yesterday?" I was starting to put two and two together.

"Yeah, I have seen it here a couple of times lately, is everything ok?"

"Do you know the driver or who he is visiting?"

"No, I sure don't, is anything wrong?"

"Well, I don't know. I had some things come up missing from the house (like my wife's pussy - I thought to myself) and that is the only thing that looked out of place."

"Could you keep an eye out and let me know if you ever see it again?"

"Sure will Dean, and thanks for the heads up."

"No worries, thank you." I said and hung up. Frank is retried and very nosey. Hardly anything happens around the neighborhood that he doesn't see. I know he will be a good spy.

I filled out financials for the lawyer and send him the information.

I lost myself in the rest of the week, and just went back and forth between the lake and work.

on Thursday:

I texted Kari.

Me: 'can I call JT tonight?'

Kari: 'Dean, I would never keep you from talking to your son, 6:30?'

Me: 'ok.'

Kari: 'I love you, please come home!'

Me: 'don't contact me, I'll call Monday."

I chatted with JT a couple of times and he just thought Daddy was on a work trip, I didn't correct him. Mostly, I wallowed in my self-pity. I set up a series of appointments with Mrs. Watson for counselling starting next week. I wanted Kari to go to the first one by herself and I would join the second session. I also told her how I wanted them to go down, our first joint session will be me asking questions and Kari answering them. I told her that if she doesn't answer them all or if I fell she's lying, I will drop the sessions and file. Mrs. Watson agreed but insisted that that if I'm satisfied with the joint session that I have to fully participate in the remaining sessions. I agreed and asked her to prepare Kari for that session though I would not give her the questions ahead of time. "Just tell her to be honest" is all I said.

I also knew that I wasn't going to be able to carry on here no matter what decisions Kari and I made. I saw that we were looking for an Operations Manager in our Texas plant. I talked with my boss and he encouraged me to apply, so I did and had an initial phone interview that Friday with a more formal interview to be scheduled later. Our Texas plant was a shithole, and no one wanted to work there let alone lead the place, but it might just be what I needed. And it solved so many problems.

Plant: Monday afternoon

Around 1 I gave Frank a call:

"Hi Dean."

"Hello frank, ... hey have you seen that little red car lately?"

"No, I sure haven't and I have been looking hard for it."

"Ok, thanks Frank, it looks like he won't coming back then." and we said our goodbyes.

I dreaded today; I was apprehensive about calling Kari.

She was ok at not contacting me though she tried a couple times, but I never responded. I thought hard on my next steps and finally called her about 4.

"Hello?" she asked meekly

"Kari, I have some options for you, would you like to hear them?"

"Dean, please .."

I cut her off. "Option 1, I file for divorce and have you served sometime tomorrow. This will allow you to move on with your life. Move your boyfriend in and move on. We'll figure out everything else as we go ..."

"Dean come home ..."

"Option 2, I come to your house today ..."

"2!" she cut me off .."

"No, wait there's more. I come to your house tonight, but I will not sleep with you. I will sleep downstairs in the den. I will never sleep in that room again or on that bed. I'll move some clothes to that rack in the laundry room and that is where I will stay."

"For how long?" she asked and that was a fair question.

"Dean, this is still our home!"

'No! it's not, now it's just a house that you and I own."

"We will answer the 'how long' portion in counselling, starting Wednesday night. We will do 6 sessions and the first is a solo for you. I will join the following week."

I could hear her crying and sniffling over the phone and I started to tear up.

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to go through with this.

"which option would you like Kari?"

"Option 2, please." she squeaked out

"Kari, you have to understand that you will not be able to see your boyfriend at all during the time I'm in your house. If I even hear that you thought about it, I will choose option 1 for you. We are going to be functional roommates. I want nothing to do with you. But JT needs me ... and I need him."

"do you understand?"

"I need to hear you say it!" I stated firmly

"I understand." she sobbed

Kari's house:

I arrive to Kari's house about 40 minutes later. She met me at the door and exchanged pleasantries. It was obvious that she had been crying. She stepped up to me, and tentatively gave me a hug. I didn't reciprocate. When she stepped back, I took my duffle downstairs where I saw that she had placed the extra pillow and blankets on the couch. It had a fresh sheet stretched out on top of the cushions.

As I topped the stairs, JT ran full force into me screaming:

"Dadddy!"

I dropped and hugged him tight and told him I loved and missed him.

I went up to our old bedroom and collected some more clothes and lugged them downstairs as Kari finished dinner. I came back up to find the table was set and ready. Dinner was quiet except for JT rattling off everything I missed in the last week.

Wednesday: Session 1 (Kari)

Kari and I were cordial for the first couple of days. No big blow ups, just a bunch of I love yous and please forgive mes.

I never responded directly.

I gave her the address and she took off to see the counselor as I watched JT that night. Little over an hour later she came back to the house. Her eyes were red, and her beautiful face was stained with running make-up.

It tore me up, I loved her so much and missed her tight little body in my arms and in my bed, but I knew I couldn't give in.

She came and sat down in the living room near me and spoke:

12