All Comments on 'Option Three'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story, Ms. Randi. Handled with all your usual class and sensitivity. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not my usual category to read, but I'll read anything Randi writes and I wasn't disappointed. 5 star effort.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

Wow, amazing story. Beautifully developed, and wonderfully told. LOve can conquer all. A story told in beautiful technicolour. The characters come to life, as the story unfolds. Nice to see love win..

5 stars.

Cagivagurl

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 years ago

Good read but if commercial planes can land so can private planes. Guns wouldn’t have to be in shipping containers. But your world of course. I actually googled the island, really beautiful.

BigDave999BigDave999about 2 years ago

Different to your usual stories.

Is there any plans for a Macon sequel?

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 2 years ago

Good story. If you were referring to a town in Arizona, it is Willcox, with two L’s. I have friends there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your tale Randi. Also, thank you for the story invite!

somewhere east of Omaha

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Like so many of your character driven pieces, a lot of fun to read from start, which immediately brought to mind “No Country for Old Men”, to finish especially the change in Kai’s “state of mind” - empty to fulfilled. In many ways, she reminded me of Kiersten. xxxxx

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

Another classic. Great read. 5 stars.

Hooked

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Alright I confess. Vision got a little blurry there towards the end. I do love your work.

K.K.K.K.about 2 years ago

Randi,

Loved the story. It was exactly what I would expect from you.

KK

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

Cool story about an equally cool woman finding herself. Great read.

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 2 years ago

Awesome as always, Five Stars. A great story from the first word to the last. You are a Class S wordsmith in every way.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Wow great story. I am new to your stories but I am going definitely read some more. 5⭐

TrionyxTrionyxabout 2 years ago

Well done. Congrats and thanks for setting up the Money Honey challenge.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 2 years ago

Lovely story - lovely ending. I really enjoyed reading this story.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 2 years ago

An incredible story and a wonderful addition to this event.

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Exactly what I would expect from you; well-researched, logical, and lyrical. Well done!

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

Thank you blackrandl1958 for another great contest!!!

Also thanks for this excellent story...

5 🌟s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great tale by Randi, Though I believe you should decide on NZ as a destination rather than Tuvalu ( biased kiwi opinion maybe) :)

thanks for the event Randi

cheers V

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

Well written and plotted story. I do like happy endings and reading about good people doing well. This is a very nice story, part of another great event organized by the first lady of Lit. Thanks again, For more stories from the event, go to https://www.literotica.com/s/money-honey-the-stories

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

I always enjoy your stories. I like stories about strong aggressive women. I was married to one until disease took her away. Not physically strong but mentally tough and very smart while being very loving. I normally don't read LBG stories but, read yours because they usually contain an interesting plot beyond the LBG action. This is a great story. I thought the part at the end about the children needed a little more detail. That part seemed rushed.

Thanks for the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story! Read the beginning about the Jeep and remembered a story about a guy I know who'd bought a Rubicon, but as he described it, "It had a sewing machine under the hood, little old ladies were beating me off the line." Well he told that story to some friends who were fellow gear heads and they told him, "Dude drop a hell in it!" Turns out there is a place that does exactly that. They put the big hemi from the Hellcat in it with the big chip, fixed the suspension and brakes and an issue that existed with his accelerator. His Rubicon is a sleeper, it eats Vetted, etc of the line now. Know you like hot rides, so here's a new one for you to play with!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

A bad ass woman with a hot girlfriend, a sweet rifle and the will to use it. Who could want more? 5*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I’m not a big fan of yours, but that’s more guilt by association than anything else. I do like quite a few of your stories, dislike others, but this one was good, very good. It’s in my favourites.

Thank you for a wonderfully told tale, it really got me in. Thank you for this writing event it is brilliant.

Scores 5/5 wish l could give it more.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

An outstanding story by one of my mentors. I can always rely on Randl1958 for quality writing and a great plot. I also want to thank her for all her hard work in putting this event together, and... oh yes, I almost forgot, a big 5 stars.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 2 years ago

Sorry, lost me on page two. No lesbian tag. I wouldn’t have started reading it. Not my thing.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Excellent work, Randi! Great background, characters, and buildup worked well leading to a sweet and believable romance between unexpected lovers (okay, unexpected if it weren't for the category!). I rarely read this category but the action seemed as hot as the brief firefight to me, too, and I was happy with the ending. An easy 5*! Thanks for writing, for hosting the Money Honey challenge, and for inviting me to be a part of it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dunmovyniv... i understand your view, but the story *literally* is in the category "lesbian sex". As we say in the detective business, "that's a clue" that there may be some, well, lesbian sex involved.

Randi, well written and i quite enjoyed your take on the money aspect. A touch of political opinions in there, but that's you right as the author :)

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years agoAuthor

@dunmovyniv: Well, my apologies, but the story being in the Lesbian category, I just felt a "lesbian tag" would be a little redundant.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

A thoroughly entertaining and consuming story. Great characters unique plot.... And the story that does nothing but generate warm feelings and humanity humanity. What's not to love about this story?

SsacamSsacamabout 2 years ago

Great story as a l ways Randi!

Ssa

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Well written, as to be expected. I don’t visit the category, but do follow you, as I always enjoy your writing. A touch too much political stuff for my liking, but it was germane to the story. A solid 5.

This project has produced several good stories, a welcome change from the constant masochist cuckold stories. Thanks for your efforts.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Damn , I love your stories ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 2 years ago

Way to go Randi, another great story and maybe a big stretch of your comfort zone by taking on yet another genera in the Literotica environs. You have written stories so well in more than several different genera that this didn't surprise me that much. Very well done and KUDOS, I loved it! Thanks so much for continuing to share with us the readers your smart and delectable mind.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. Nice mix of events, and as usual, your characters really feel lifelike. The money theme was like a footnote- just a supporting detail. Very enjoyable.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Two betrayals, a gunfight, romance and more. What's not to like? %*, of course.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 2 years ago

'Nards' what a uniquely midwestern term, where's my yeet?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

My not yet wife and I lived as guests of a Samoan family in the village of Tuasivi on the island of Savai’i, Western Samoa. The patriarch of the family was Tongan. Over forty years ago - a lifetime - all coming back in mostly mostly wonderful reminiscences (we did eat some questionable things I don’t think I could get past my lips today). The wife and I pulled out the (obviously pre digital) photo albums. Gotta get those digitized for the kids and grandkids!

.

‘Option Three’ is surprisingly evocative for me - not the violence, of course, but the culture and the geography. It took me a while to read, but I’m very pleased I did. Thank you very much.

ddrapermadmenddrapermadmenabout 2 years ago

Money is not the root of all evil; it is the love of money. 1 Timothy 6:10 to be: For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ms.Randi has a way turning disaster into opportunity.

Nice fairytale. Alls well that ends well. Thank you.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

A good story, a little action, subterfuge and humor and lets not forget true love. The heart knows what it wants. I'm old and still don't understand homosexual relationships especially when you throw in transgender and other things, live and let live is where I'm at but I do not appreciate these different persuasions throwing their life style in my face. Enough said about that, Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Randi

As close to a masterpiece as I can think of. Action, courage, intelligence, openness, communications and love (the real one) to name but a few. A woman with no fear, an Amazon. Again, I wonder how extensive and deep is the personal and intimate touch and knowledge that is included in the sexual descriptions. They are SOOO REAL; it sounds and looks like you were there (is it as a reporter or a participant or is it the sign of a good reporter who makes you believe you are a participant). The descriptions are so hot that they are beyond fiction and fantasies. It adds so much credibility and quality to the whole writing.

Easy 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

I had a second serving (reread) of this story today and my comments dating back 3 months already still stand today and are amplified.

Easy 5*

BJ

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this the first time I read it, I think I enjoyed it more on the second read. Still 5*, it would be nice to give more.

dmallorddmallord5 months ago

A well constructed story even if a bit over the top. A white girl commando from Arizona - well maybe. 5*

Dubby49Dubby495 months ago

Money is not the root of all evil. We need it. LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wisdom, skills and luck make the fortune become a blessing. Lucky, lucky girls.. both older and babies, cousins, families and grandparents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...