Option Two, Pt. 01: Sentencing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah felt her pleasure begin to rise as the woman continued her assault on her pussy. She heard herself gasping and moaning and her hips began to buck against the guard's mouth in turn. A thrill of pleasure shot through her body, then another, she felt the woman's tongue enter her and begin to swirl and Sarah lost it.

Her hips were bucking now and with a grunt, she felt her orgasm seem to build on top of the one she was already having! Finally, when she thought she might black out from the pleasure flooding her body, it stopped. Her guard took one last nibble at each of her nipples before she got out, standing in the back of the SUV, motioning for Sarah to crawl over the car seats towards her. She heard her cuffs reattach and the guard leaned in to kiss her again. "Good girl," the guard whispered, "you have a beautiful body," she breathed in Sarah's ear. 

Sarah flushed pink both at the guard's words but also the fact that she was leading Sarah away from the SUV and not picking up the clothes she'd thrown. Was she going to be naked for her sentencing? As they made their way together, she realized that they were all naked. Other guards were looking at her with the same lust in their eyes as her guard had shown but they too were picking up their prisoners and leading them towards the office area.

Sarah saw that most of the prisoners were women of varying ages, mostly looking like in their 20's or early 30's. A few male prisoners stood out as Sarah got closer to the building, she was shocked to find them being led in cuffs by male guards as well. She wondered how many female guards there were or whether the prisoners were assigned to the guards based on sexuality. She scanned the crowd as they got closer to the office which she guessed would be the sentencing building and looked for Harper.

Harper was near the back of the other side of the group. The same guard who had been standing in front of the SUV that Harper had been in was pushing her forward. Sarah saw he had the assistance of another guard! Had Harper been forced to fuck both of them? Or had she resisted once she realized that the guards got to use the prisoners for about a half an hour before sentencing? 

The guards stood the prisoners in a semi-circle around the building, taking care to keep the prisoners far enough away from each other. Many of the female prisoners had red, blotchy faces from crying. Some wore proof of their sexual encounter on their faces, most had been clumsily wiped off but some of the prisoners still showed it all over their breasts or stomachs. Fewer had it slowly leaking down their inner thighs. Sarah felt their eyes on her and her female guard and wondered how many of them resented her. Sure, she'd been violated, Sarah thought, but not by a middle-aged fat man who shot cum all over her body.

A few guards came out of the office before a woman came out. She was dressed in a dark judicial gown, her thin face framed by chunky pink glasses and her greying hair pulled up into a knot on the back of her head. She looked as though she were a very by the book woman, almost out of sorts with the surroundings. Sarah thought for a second that she might not know about the sexual assaults but, as she ascended a worn wooden staircase towards an observation deck mounted behind the building, she looked directly at the evidence and didn't stop for a second. 

Looking around now that everyone seemed to be there, Sarah saw what looked to be about 20 prisoners assembled in the semi-circle. A large guard who had come out before the judge climbed the steps, stopping at the landing about halfway up and raised his arms as though asking for quiet. Aside from the muffled sobs from some of the other prisoners, he needn't have asked. The clearing was quiet enough to hear the judge's footsteps on the deck above.

"You'll be brought up one at a time in alphabetical order for your sentencing," his voice carried as though he was using a microphone. He wasn't. "Lindsay Anne Barber!" A startled noise came from the back of the group. She seemed to have fainted but was caught by a guard before she hit the ground. A few moments later she was screaming and being carried by two guards, struggling against their hands as one had her feet and the other under her arms.

Sarah saw that her light brown hair was matted down in the front and what makeup she'd been wearing had run down her face. Lindsay seemed to be calmed once she was on the deck, or she'd been gagged, because she went quiet for a few minutes before shrieking again. Sarah thought she'd gotten her sentence. She wondered what could make her scream so loudly. 

Lois Paige Barker had been next, a heavyset brunette who didn't fight but silently cried the entire way up the stairs which creaked under her weight. She screamed after about ten minutes, Sarah supposed that the judge read off her crimes before giving the sentence. Sarah also noticed that neither Lindsay nor Lois came back.

She was trying to peek through the wooden posts of the deck when "Katie Elise Blake," was called through the clearing. No sooner had the guard said her name that who Sarah supposed was Katie had taken off, running back towards the SUVs. As they all watched her, she made it about halfway before she was partially surrounded by about four guards, one of whom tased her. Katie fell hard onto the ground, writhing and crying as the electricity coursed through her.

"A reminder," the guard said as he set his list down on the flat railing, "please don't try to run. The time for you to work out your issues was before you took option two. This is happening now." Katie was being brought back by a guard in a large golf cart. Her hands and feet were shackled together behind her back and the two guards who lifted her lifted the chain connecting the bonds. Katie was unconscious as they carried her up the stairs. 

There was a long pause now, they must have woken her up because there was a quieter cry before, "Harper Marie Clement," was next. Harper put up a fight, but Sarah saw that she'd already been cuffed at her feet. The two guards who had carried her up to the semi-circle looked annoyed with her. Sarah saw that Harper had dried cum on her mouth and cheek. She shot Sarah the dirtiest of looks when she was carried by but couldn't scream again as she'd been gagged. She tried to kick at the men as they carried her up the stairs and Sarah could hear her trying to shout through the gag to the judge who levied whatever her sentence was within a few moments.

Harper wailed and sobbed but it was no use. Sarah heard one of the guards yell, and by the commotion above, she thought Harper might have lunged for the judge. They heard the taser quickly and Harper's pained screams through her gag before the clearing went quiet again. Sarah's eyes burned as she thought of someone she thought was her friend. She wanted to help Harper even now that Harper was refusing any responsibility and blaming her for everything. She felt her tears begin to fall for Harper. A few more names were called but it seemed that between Katie and Harper, prisoners were realizing that it would be easier to just accept their punishments. 

When Katrina Elsie Parker was called, Sarah felt her nerves begin to fray slightly. She saw the black woman who had been getting fucked by the guard as she leaned over the bumper acknowledge her name. Her face was crusted with cum from her forehead to her chin. She had her eyes set on the stairs and began to walk forward, her guard behind her as she silently walked up the stairs. She didn't make a sound.

Sarah could barely hear the judge's voice carrying faintly in the silence in the clearing. Something about "embezzlement," then, "hundreds of millions of dollars from a charity." Sarah tried to hold her breath to hear the sentence but needed to steel herself for her sentencing. There were only three prisoners after her, two women and a man. The judge finished speaking and she heard what she supposed was the black woman gasp before there were footsteps. 

"Sarah Grace Phelps."

She nodded and stepped forward. Her guard followed her a few steps behind towards the worn staircase. "Just one foot in front of the other," she whispered to Sarah, "it'll be over soon." Sarah didn't feel reassured by this but didn't have the stomach to argue. She climbed the steps one at a time, taking care to keep her legs from shaking too bad. There was the landing where the guard reading the names stood and she walked by him without a glance before continuing on to the shorter flight of stairs.

The observation deck overlooked what she knew were knots of trees and on the cloudless night, the stars twinkled down. Her guard gestured her to the middle of the deck and she stood where she was told. Her guard stopped at the top of the stairs and waited. Sarah glanced over and saw a large walkway that connected to another observation deck where more guards stood. She guessed that was why none of the other prisoners had come back down. The judge was seated on a bench with a foldout table in front of her with a tablet on it. She glanced at Sarah and back at her tablet. 

"Ms. Phelps," she said with a glance back up from her tablet. Sarah searched in her head for every court movie or TV show she could think of for how she should respond. 

"Your honor," she said without looking away. The judge gave a half smile. 

"You're the first to say that to me tonight," she replied with a look back down at her tablet, scrolling through Sarah's file. "And your behavior since pickup and extradition has been remarkable, your guard reports that you've been very obedient and subservient." 

"Yes your honor," she answered, thinking that the judge might like that. 

"Your charges aren't pretty. Acting CFO for a company that was almost half a billion in debt and still going on as though nothing was wrong? Not raising the red flag and reporting the books when you found how badly they were fucked? You may try to hide behind your short time with the company but seeing your graduation marks, I'm disappointed. Top 2 percent of your class? Awards for excellence and futures in both finance and securities? You had every opportunity to make this right long before you were raided."

Her tone was one of disappointment, as though she were Sarah's mother and reading her the riot act about this and not a judge about to sentence her to some sort of horror. "Your actions in meetings helped defraud companies and individual investors out of hundreds of millions of dollars. This caused several CEOs of these defrauded companies to lose their jobs, three of whom didn't receive a severance package due to their mistakes about overlooking securities and trusting you to not be taking advantage." She'd stopped scrolling now and had reached the bottom of Sarah's file and taken her glasses off to look at her. 

"I'm so sorry your honor," Sarah started, "I should have done more, I should have-" 

"It's too late for sorry," the judge cut across her. "These three CEOs are now going to be forced to enter the difficult world of private investing with a history of having been defrauded as a CEO for a Fortune 50 company. Do you have any idea what a bad look it is for three female CEO's to be terminated at the same time?" Sarah shook her head but the judge went on as though she didn't need an answer. "So, your punishment is the following,"

Sarah felt her breath catch and she lowered her head to look at the floor.

"All three CEO's have been questioned and the one thing that they all wanted and felt that they've missed out on is motherhood," Sarah's eyebrows furrowed. She hadn't expected that word. "Thus, since you took from them what they worked so hard to achieve, you will give them what they want beyond anything. All of these CEOs would like a child," she removed her glasses and stood from behind her table and walked to the front of it, resting gently against it. "And you are going to provide surrogacy for them."

Sarah looked horrified.

"Now, these are very conservative women," the judge went on, not looking away from Sarah, "none had eggs frozen as they both didn't believe in the science of it and never thought this opportunity would come up. And given that they're not big on science, they would prefer to avoid unnatural conception. And since they would each prefer that their husband be the father of their surrogate child," Sarah felt her stomach sink and tears began to appear at her eyes again, "that means, as you're figuring out right now, sweetie, that you are going to conceive their children naturally!" 

Sarah began to cry. "But, wh-how?" Her breathing became more difficult as she wrapped her head around her punishment. "That can-can-can't be legal!" she managed to stutter. 

"The second you selected option two, you forfeited your right to the eighth amendment," the judge replied easily, "it's part of the paperwork that you signed. You sought to avoid time in federal prison, this is how you'll do it." She didn't wait for Sarah to blubber anything else, "once all three children are born, your services are finished and you can re enter the civilian world. You'll be given a new name, new location and backstory. It's similar to the Witness Protection Program but much better funded." She watched the young woman in front of her trying to blink away her tears. "I appreciate you not overreacting or screaming, it makes this all go so much easier." 

"My f-family?" Sarah spluttered, "what about me seeing them?" 

"Unfortunately, due to the nature of your crimes as well as you selecting option two, you won't be able to re enter life as Sarah Grace Phelps. I'm told that you were," she leaned back to get her tablet and read, "subject was texted only means of familial contact that she will be in international meetings and unreachable," the judge looked at her, "that's very good and vague. Your jump off agent is very good at what she does. These international flights crash a lot," she shrugged.

"I don't un-"

The judge continued as though Sarah hadn't interrupted. "Your name will be on one of the flight lists and as you'll be out of the public eye for around the next three or four years fulfilling your punishment, once you are re entered, it will make things so much easier." Sarah couldn't believe the ease with which the judge spoke. She was telling Sarah that her life as she'd known it, at 22 years old, was over. She'd never see her family again and they'd never know what happened to her! She was crying hard but trying to not make noise. "I know," the judge said, setting the tablet down, "but all in all, think about it: You were looking at around 40 years in prison. You might be finished in four years!" With that, she looked behind Sarah. "We're finished here, please take her to holding." Sarah heard footsteps behind her. 

She was propelled across the walkway by the same female guard, towards the other observation deck. Sarah broke down in tears throughout her time on the observation deck and all the way down to holding, which turned out to be a maintenance garage. Guttural sobs and shuddering, unsteady breaths and finally losing it for the first time that day.

She couldn't believe the ease with which the judge had seemed to hand wave Sarah's family away, like they didn't even matter to her. Her guard guided her into the large garage and she could hear the rest of the prisoners before she could open her eyes and see them, like her, sobbing or otherwise inconsolable. Many of them were on the ground, the guards standing at the walls and covering any exits. Sarah's guard took her along the wall towards what looked like a small restroom and pushed the door open.

"Take a deep breath," she said, exaggeratedly doing so, breathing in deep and exhaling in Sarah's face. Her breath had an odd salty tang to it, which Sarah struggled with for a moment before remembering that the guard had forced her down and eaten her out in the back of the SUV. "Splash some water on your face," she said quietly, "it might make you feel better," she guided Sarah towards the small, dirty sink next to the matching filthy toilet but Sarah laughed. 

Sarah sobbed, "I am going to be raped by three men I don't know and forced to carry a baby to term for each of them! This isn't justice! This isn't better than some prison cell!" The guard seemed to be cautiously looking at her. "Now I'm standing naked in some disgusting bathroom and I'll never see my family again and I know you're trying to help but deep breaths and water on my face aren't it!" She hung her head and continued to cry.

She heard the guard turn the water on and splash some cool water on the back of her neck. She didn't react but to flinch at the chilliness of the water. A moment later she heard a paper towel being crumpled up and the coolness pressed against the back of her neck. This made her take a deep breath, which seemed to steady her for a moment. She raised her head and felt another paper towel on her forehead. She closed her eyes and wrinkled her nose. "It's cold," she said, "but it does feel be-" her comment on how the cool paper towels felt was lost as she felt the guard's lips on hers again.

A quick peck that time but when she opened her eyes it was to see the same lustful look in the brown ones looking at her. She felt herself being propelled backwards into the closed door. "No, please," she said quietly, but this time the guard's tongue slipped in her mouth. One of the guard's hands raised Sarah's cuffed hands up and slid them onto a coat hook mounted near the top of the door. "No," Sarah heard herself say quietly as the woman's hands began to explore her body once more. One hand played with her breasts while another slid expertly between her legs, a finger twitching just on her clit. Her moan was lost into the guard's mouth as she pressed herself hungrily onto the naked prisoner. 

After a few deep kisses, her mouth left Sarah's and began to explore each of her nipples again, enveloping each in her mouth and licking, nibbling and biting them in turn. Sarah moaned but it felt like she was watching this as an onlooker. It was the second time in a few short hours that she'd been manhandled by this woman. She felt disgusted with herself for how much she was clearly enjoying the finger so skillfully tweaking her clit and occasionally sliding slowly inside of her. Another moan that she hated herself for and she felt the guard leave her breasts and she was between Sarah's legs again. Sarah felt her hips bucking unwillingly as the woman eagerly dove into her pussy, her tongue swirling and tracing lazy circles around her clit.

She opened her eyes, when had she closed them?, and saw the reflection in the dirty, cracked mirror. Her hands suspended on the hook above her, a look of unconscious lust on her own tear tracked face, her tits bouncing with each movement of her hips as the dark haired woman devoured her pussy. She felt the tongue sweep on her clit and felt two fingers slide into her wetness and let out a moan that she'd never heard herself utter before.

She was cumming again, the tongue between her legs eagerly drinking everything she gave it and begging for more. Her hips thumped her ass against the door as she came and she saw stars pop on the back of her eyelids. It was a quick but extremely powerful orgasm and Sarah felt her body start to relax, her knees feeling weak and her eyelids heavy. "Good girl," the guard whispered in her ear a moment later, unhooking her cuffs from the hook on the door and wiping Sarah's sweat and cum from her body before they stepped back out into the anguished room of prisoners. 

Sarah didn't remember the guard setting her down on the cot in the back corner but she must have slept for a little while because when she woke, the guard was gone, as were most of the other prisoners. She lay there for a few minutes, trying to get her bearings, trying to recall the last few horrific hours of her life.