Option Two, Pt. 01: Sentencing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been raped twice by what she guessed was a Hispanic female guard whose name she didn't know. A judge had sentenced her to be bred by three men she didn't know. She was in a campground somewhere she didn't know. What did she know? Footsteps on the concrete floor echoed and started to get louder as they got closer to her. "Ms. Phelps," the guard said, "your transport is ready." Transport? He helped her get clumsily to her feet and motioned for her to follow him. She did.

A tan SUV with a small trailer was parked outside of the garage. The SUV had a large plastic case attached to the roof rack. It looked like an SUV you saw every few miles, moving somewhere you didn't care as long as they stayed out of your lane.

"Your previous guard picked up your discarded clothing from your pre-sentencing time together and they're on the passenger seat. Sarah saw the door open with her tank top, leggings and sandals laying on the seat. She looked at the guard and felt a pang she couldn't believe. It wasn't the same guard. Was she wishing to go on a trip with the guard who had twice taken advantage of her? The new guard was a very short but powerfully built man who looked to be about her father's age. 

"Do you know what happened to Harper Marie Clement?" Sarah asked the guard who had come to get her. "She and I were, are, maybe we were friends, I just wanted to know what her sentence is. If I'm allowed to know that is. I don't want to break any rules," she was rambling but saw that he'd pulled a tablet off a table next to the back door. 

"Clement?" He confirmed. Sarah nodded. "Harper Marie. Sentenced to recoup the $310 million dollars she defrauded from 21 companies." 

Sarah's eyes widened. "Recoup? How?"

"Subject currently enroute to federally owned brothel in Nevada for first round of sentencing," he read, "seems like she's going to earn her money using the world's oldest profession," he said with a deadpan tone to his voice but a smile on his face. "$310 million bucks?" he whistled and set the tablet down.

Sarah couldn't believe her ears! A prostitute? How long would it take her to make $310 million dollars? Her mind wrapped itself around the math, trying to plug in different numbers into the equation. Any of which showed her that Harper was going to be busy for a long time. She was allowed to dress before she was loaded into the SUV. Sarah noticed that her bra and panties were missing. She wondered if the female guard had kept them.

The male guard wasn't much of a talker but was polite. He told Sarah that they were driving to the airport where she would be flown to her first charge in her sentencing. He offered her the radio but she couldn't concentrate. Now that she knew where they were heading, her mind was back on her own problems.

Who was she meeting? Would she have ever heard of them? She asked the guard if he knew but he shook his head and said his job was to drive her to the airport and put her on the plane. The drive took a few hours but for Sarah it felt like no time at all. They pulled into a service road where he showed a badge to get into a private hangar and a short while later, Sarah was on a private jet for the first time in her life. All she could tell was that they were heading west.