Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

She could feel his excitement as he said all this, the building electric current played all about her tongue. But she actually feared him too much to command him to halt and wait until she permitted him his seasons end.

But he ceased on his own and looked down on her breathing deeply, occasionally twitching in her egg chute cup. "Please Pet Male, you must kiss me again all over my face, and make for me my apology. Your mistress should have known pet male only plays at pet male and is her Beach Male always even in play. But you will please forgive your mistress her errors in this way and make her happy again knowing that you have forgiven her wronging of you." She told him in the feminine voice that she usually used to melt him with.

William didn't melt.

"Are Roxy and Doxy invited here for sleep cycle?" he pressed his demand still.

"Yes!" she said and did her version of Mcgivvers giggle that they had learned from Doxy way back when.

"I will forgive my mistress anything of course." He told her as he found new places to kiss her face. He didn't mind her lack of lips as he was happy to share his with her to make up for any shortages.

She had him fuck her like that for some time longer to wear him out.. It help stop him from using his greater strength leaving her with fuller control for the sleep cycle season's turning.

His sweetness was ripe and almost ready. And though she had him lathered up in rutting with her for all this time he showed hardly any sign of flagging anytime soon. But she was in control of him and she could take his season at command. And he did like that so very much! So while he might have liked to sex play longer in this assignation, she was ready to end his delight shortly. It was time to surprise him.

Roxy made to summon Roxy and Doxy to the command deck out side the limits of human hearing so William wouldn't hear. They arrived a moment later entering and doing their giggles so he could hear them over his own moaning and grunting. He and Foxy were fucking on the floor with her legs straight up. Her legs were crossed at the ankles with one foot on either side of his head William held her legs and kissed at her ankles his lips pressed tightly to them.

Roxy and Doxy seated themselves on the acceleration lounge directly over Foxy who had her head not quite under the lounge. Roxy and Doxy started undressing each other deliberately staring at William as they did this. Having learned how they watching him while he watched them boiled his blood.

He was so close they could all taste of him! "Please mistress I can only hold back so long, please now!" he grunted out, before drawing in another breath Foxy's effort to deliberately exhausted William had been most successful and he was breathing hard.

"Your mistress will speak a few words to pet male and then you can have an end to the season darling Pet Male. You will do that for her?"

"Oh gods yes, please...thank you! Just get on with it!" She would have to be quick he nearly spent his season as he spoke.

"I know you like the feet of your women, you have told me so. And that you do not understand it yourself did you not?"

"What? I don't know I suppose so" he grunted his twitching spasms continuing to spiral out of his control.

"Then I will inform you because a good mistress must know how a pet male is made to give her his season in all ways. Cleavage displays by your women are both in the front, produced by the enlarged mammary glands. These mammary glands are displayed to mimic the cleavage display of female buttocks, so that females can both face and face away from males during the mating dance.

But each of these larger displays purpose is to lure males close enough to the vaginal opening a much smaller cleavage display, one that can only be seen when in intimate range. None the less once at that intimate distance its display cues the males to be highly desirous of mating with it.

It does not end their pet male because even a female's fingers and toes display similar cleavage and that is what excites you, though you did not know it."

"Thank you mistress, I am grateful for the enlightenment...Please NOW!"

"Just take my shoes off first and then it will almost be time." Doxy told the barely contained orgasmic male.

He was incredulous, but he would play along a moment more, but no more then that. Incredibly her shoes fell off with ease and she had very human feet with the same bright red colored nails that all of them sported on their fingers she wiggled her toes for him and stuck one of her feet to his lips and he let her slide her toes between.

"Now help Doxy and Roxy off with their shoes and then you may give your mistress what is hers!" Foxy gave him the command. He reached out as they stuck out there feet for him to reach and he quickly pulled off their shoes. He beheld their twenty pairs of bright red nailed toes and at Foxy's command of "Now make him empty himself." They each curled there toes for him to see and he exploded into Foxy. He pressed Foxy's foot tightly to his face his eyes only partly opened as he grunted out one blast after another into her chute. This went on for the longest duration that Foxy had ever compelled from him.

She knew she'd been right about his secret mating cue. He was still spitting seed while he watched as Doxy lowered her foot to Foxy's prone form and nudged her toes to her nipple. This caused his discharge to erupt anew Roxy reached out with her long legs to drag her toes to his eyes and trace his nose with each big toe. He was jettisoning nonstop into the chute cup, it was fortunate that the cup's reservoir was able to accommodate his renewed surge. Though as he continued to be foot teased by the three Saurins his long spilling bursts came very close to exceeding the limits of Foxy's chute cup's reservoir.

And it had been designed to receive several times the size of his average load. Though admittedly, Foxy's work had long ago redefined his average load size upward a considerable amount, none the less his output was staggering. He just couldn't stop cumming in her as they foot teased him.

==Keep Your Mouth Shut And Nobody Get's Hurt.==Ch.15

"Taste of it my Joined." Doxy held out the chute cup for them. She held it carefully because of the over loaded reservoir. "It has a sparkling flavor like nothing he has ever produced."

Foxy tasted of it and mimicked her best human smile with her mouth edges, her attempt at smiling produced mixed result as she brought her mouth edges together and lowered them at the front making the sides further back seem higher. It was very sinister smile indeed, though she was clueless to that.

"He responded to the fresh stimuli better then I had hoped. We will take him again after he has had adequate sweetening time, though do not hope for another such abundant season's bounty. It can only be fresh stimuli once." Foxy beamed at her success.

"I suppose not, still this season's taking has pushed up production one full season, and that I think will put us back on schedule." Doxy measured his double sized wad into a large quantity of grain alcohol bringing the contents of the sixth cask that much closer to capacity and ready for sale.

The main problem had been the distribution question, they were uncertain of the shelf life of the human hormone fortified grain alcohol. They knew with in a few months the hormones began to break down despite the preservative nature of the alcohol. The question they couldn't answer was how long after that did it lose its strength to cause twins. So they needed to sell their full inventory all at once to some one who had a distribution network.

And since that would make them quite wealthy they wouldn't need to make any more of William's liquids except for personal use and that would put an end to production for commercial sale.

The trouble with that was that demand for the twin producing elixir would be insane. If their identities were linked to the elixir, they would be hunted to the ends of the galaxy by Saurians seeking additional new supplies.

So they also needed an intermediary so they could not be linked to the sale. All this would take a large bite out of the wealth generated by the sale. Still what would be left would be more then enough.

When they arrived in orbit Doxy and Roxy saw to the inventory. Meanwhile Foxy and William went to the orbital shipyards. There they took command of the newly fitted out interstellar Helium-Fusion powered vessel. It was equipped with dual artificial-gravity-carousel habitat modules, to prevent the problems associated with long term zero g travel. She was a beauty of a vessel, her conventional space drive was many fold more powerful then the Joined's comet tug, and her Point Drive was powered by the excessive quantities generated by her Helium-Fusion reactors making the Point Drive capable of folding space very much closer to a gravity well.

Their return trip to Epsilon-Iradini would be made in only slightly more then half the time it took the comet tug. She was fast, powerful and built for long range and long duration interstellar travel. And all she cost was most of the proceeds from about 6000 doses of an elixir that would cause a Saurian to have induced twins. Something that any Saurian female would sell her left testicle to have.

"Don't I get to see your home world?" William wanted to know.

"Seen one Saurian world seen 'em all." Foxy laughed at him, in a sexy pornstar way. "I am sorry William, but orbital transports are not allowed to haul aliens like you yet. Once your world and mine have made some formal diplomatic liaison with one another that will no longer remain true." This was a half truth, the Saurian government would have gladly issued William a waiver. But the Joined very much didn't want to be seen with their "new" alien.

The arrival of the Prometheus at the Epsilon-Iridani system had been a newsworthy event, but by now the only ones still interested in direct contact with a human specimen as such would be researchers and exploit-ment media. Which could leave a link back to the Joined, because they would have been involved in a media circus just before the news broke about the twinning elixir. So the plan was to stay under the radar of the media and get in and get out even more quickly. They managed to raise a very large line of credit to put a down payment on the new vessel and if the deal for their inventory would close quickly enough they would be able to make the full restitution on the ship shortly there after.

Among female Saurians it was known as the year of the twins, to the males it was known as the year of the quadruplets, when a beach male of no particular note induced quadruplets in a mate, who unbeknownst to him had taken a dose of elixir, but who would have been induced to have twins naturally. So she was induced to have a double, double egg release.

The elixirs ability to produce the near miraculous induction of twins during mating created a demand of unparalleled proportions of course. It's relatively short shelf life prevented hoarding or the withholding of the product for sale and further elevating prices. It was all bought up in days and used up in a very few weeks. The Joined and their human beach male were long gone from Saurian home world space, when continued demand caused the Saurian government to launch on investigation into the source of the twinning elixir.

The intermediary the Joined had hired, having made a fortune that rivaled the one she intermediated for on their behalf, which had been a deliberate part of the plan as part of her contractual obligation was an extreme monetary penalty should she be linked to any information leading to the Joined being the source of the elixir. And as a consequence the now ex-intermediary had retired and moved to the high desert to live the life of the pampered in the prized Saurian desert sunshine. The Joined had done well to cover their tracks and the government investigation found nothing.

==Dancing With The Stars===Ch.16

Days later aboard their newly purchased interstellar ship.

William was on the command deck, in full control of the Aphrodite as they had christened the ship in part to pay tribute to the Prometheus and in part to William for the role he played in obtaining the vessel.

He navigated the ship like it was an extension of himself, and was pursuing a Point Fold in nearby space. Despite his lessons he had never learned do this correctly, he just wouldn't take the ship to a nominally distant point from the nearest gravity wells and engage the point drive. Instead he would chart the nearby gravity wells looking for their gaps in flux then he would pilot the ship amongst the gaps looking for a choice one that led to a similar choice point in the destination's stellar system.

The three Joined Saurians tasted of him as was their want, even at times as this. "He tastes of command salt" Doxy pondered saying in human tones like a woman begging a man for sex in a porn vid. "But too there is something more..." she could not put her finger on it as she trailed off.

"Your do not recognize his flavor my Joined?!" Foxy was surprised she knew that flavor well. "He flavors for me like that all the time when I have made it known to him I will be ready to "Join" ", She had to use the Saurian word then for a Joined group of Saurians. "With him sexually.

He would call it married sex, not the kind of sex between people who care nothing of their partners but the kind who are taking their partners needs on with urgent priority. He is sweet that way, he still wishes to give me sexual satisfaction, even though I have taught him the folly of such notions."

"Your revelations are all well thought out and reasoned but still that does not explain this flavor Dolly and I can not place, what makes him taste like he is about to engage in a "sexual Joining" " Roxy asked, her last two words in Saurian, as it was much easier and shorter to say.

"Look at his eyes, His EYES! Though I have been long training him to drink in my mimicked feminine arousal cues and he has been a most enthusiastic student he still has never concentrated on me with such absolute intensity. There is only one thing more then mating our Beach Male desires, it is the stars themselves, he wants to dance with the stars and induce all of their secrets!

Over the centuries to come as humanity enveloped their corner of the galaxy and formed alliances with the races of other worlds they referred to the alliance as "The Interstellar Joining". Most of those amongst the member races could speak in the tones outside human hearing and used the words of the Saurians to speak "Joining". Mankind's finest had gone to the stars and done two things, he had induced those that would to love him and those that did not to fear him, at least those that survived. But that was still in a very a distant future.

William was looking passionately at the stars as earths mightiest interstellar ship of exploration made to Point Jump, what the Joined tasted of in him was his flavor just before he was about to consummate that love. Had the stars any sense they would have trembled in fear or anticipation, they did not, but the three Joined did and they trembled slightly. But not in fear but rather in eager anticipation of what William and they would do to one another later that cycle.

William powered up the ships Point Drive and engaged it a few days travel outside of the outer gas giants' orbit of the Saurian home system. It would have taken the comet tug weeks and their new ship over a week, but he had done the impossible and made it look pedestrian, again. But for earth's finest that was just another day at the office.

==My Star Ship Is Bigger Then Yours==Ch.17

The Aphrodite drew a lot of attention as she roared towards the inner-system on her powerful space drive engines and the human crew that still remained aboard the Prometheus had gone to general quarters. Even the A'hem military took an interest, though since they detected it to be a Saurian vessel they were reasonably sure it was not here to attack a colony full of their own workers.

Captain Merdocs was not aboard the Prometheus rather he was aboard the Saurian supplied Point Drive vessel that he had traded for the Prometheus. It had been an excellent trade for all parties involved. The Saurian's who lived and labored in orbit or local space could use the facilities of the Prometheus just as an off-shore oil drilling platform's workers might make use of a docked ocean liner's luxuries right down the swimming pool aboard her. And the Humans would get their hands on a fully operational interstellar Point Drive vessel.

She was christened, the Concord in the continued hope for harmony and collaboration between Saurians and Humans and in tribute to the old aircraft whose speed was so unparalleled. Their new Saurian vessel really was like a jet plane in comparison to their old ship. And it was aboard the retro-fitted Concord that William reported in.

William had of course submitted a full written report of his activities during his detachment and had also spoken at length before the Captain and the senior officers but they were a skeptical lot and repeated many of the same questions again.

"So you expect us to believe that the Saurians gave you a much bigger, much faster much more powerful ship then the one we bartered the entire Prometheus away for?" Captain Merdocs asked again.

"Sir, No, Sir! It belongs to the same group of Joined Saurians I have been on detachment with, sir! I am just in command, sir!" William explained again.

"Then turn command over to one of us!" Captain Murdocs demanded.

"Sir, No, sir, It is not mine to turn over. As the owners of the ship only the Saurian females can do that." Maybe William would convince them this time. But he remained at attention which in zero g. wasn't easy.

"Then go tell these females that I have ordered you to tell them to give over command to one of us!" No, William could see he would have to repeat himself yet again.

But he didn't need to because the Earth Agent intervened.

"Captain it is abundantly clear that the Second Engineer has only limited influence over the ship's owners and that for their own reasons, specifically the close working relationship that they have enjoyed with him while he was on detachment, have chosen our junior officer to captain it.

So this leaves us with but two choices, we can in a fit of pique reject their offer and lose all access to a second and superior Point Drive ship by not permitting our junior officer its captaincy or we can do the opposite which is equally abundantly sensible ." The Earth agent had understood this ever since he first read William's report. That Captain Murdocs didn't speaks more about what expectations in privileges rank brings, there was no way that the Captain was going to let such a prize go to a lowly underling. He probably really would order the Second Engineer to turn down the captaincy rather then let some one else have such a triumph.

"So Captain, which choice is it? Do you want to tell your superiors that we could have had two Point Drive capable vessels but you turned one down? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM NOT GOING TO TELL MY SUPERIORS THAT!" the Earth Agent made his point. Weather he would have to assassinate the captain and have the second officer replace him depended on what the avaricious captain decided.

"Point taken." Captain Murdocs looked a bit taken aback at the Earth Agent. He then Faced William and came to attention himself.

"Second Engineer William Henderson I am promoting you to the Rank of Captain and placing you on detached duty to the Saurian ship Aphrodite until further notice. I expect nothing less then your best in performing in the best interests of both earth and this crew, make us proud."

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers