Oral Advocacy Ch. 02: The Roommate

Story Info
A long weekend on campus leads Kate to new experiences.
12.4k words
4.67
4.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate fought the urge to puke as she opened the glass door to the lobby of her law firm. It was 6:45 on a cold Monday morning in February. In only fifteen minutes, she had to meet with the senior partners about her dreadful performance in court the previous Friday. It felt so long ago after her wild weekend with Matt, the drunken partying and intense sex combining to push the memory of her public embarrassment out of her mind for two days.

But now, as she returned to the real world, it hit her full in the face. Or, more accurately, the stomach. Nausea bubbled up inside her as she thought about being grilled by her bosses. It was not going to go well. Attorneys at her firm simply didn't make mistakes in federal court, at least if they wanted to move up in the ranks. Kate had worked insanely hard through college, law school and her first five years at the firm, all with the goal of making partner. And now it was all over, she thought as she walked past the receptionist's desk. It was still early enough that no one else was in the office. At least they spared me the embarrassment of being escorted out in front of everyone, Kate thought glumly.

Her office was still dark as she stopped in to drop off her bag and the files she'd brought home over the weekend. Kate suppressed a smile as she recalled her time with Matt, from the backseat of her car on Friday to her bed on Sunday morning. She'd had more sex in one weekend than in the previous three years combined. And not just sex--intense, passionate, crazy sex. She'd never orgasmed so powerfully. Well, at least I went out with a bang, Kate thought, getting turned on as she thought about Matt's mouth between her legs, his tongue sliding up and down her...

"Ms. Harris?" a voice said, interrupting her thoughts. "They're ready for you in the conference room." It was Debra, Mr. Howe's assistant.

"Thanks, Debra," Kate replied. "Sorry you had to come in so early."

"It's okay, Kate," Debra said. "Good luck in there. I'm rooting for you." Debra patted Kate's arm and smiled sympathetically, likely aware of what was about to happen. Kate returned the smile and walked down the hall to the conference room. She took a deep breath as she opened the door and was surprised to see only Gary Howe and Jane Rogers inside. She had expected all seven senior partners.

"Have a seat, Ms. Harris," Howe said sternly as Kate closed the door behind her. She took a seat in a leather chair on one side of the mahogany table. Only the best at the biggest firm in town, Kate thought as she smoothed her skirt underneath her. She'd taken no chances with her outfit today--a dark gray skirt suit, a button-down white dress shirt that showed no cleavage, and pantyhose. She wore her long, straight black hair down and left the pushup bra at home. "I assume you know why you're here so early," Howe added.

"Yes, sir," Kate said. "I promise it will never happen again. I knew the answer to the judge's question, I really did. I can't explain why I answered that way, but I can assure you..."

"I don't want to hear your excuses," Howe said. "I built this firm from the ground up and expect nothing less than the absolute best. If you can't handle practicing law at this level, I suggest you find another firm. Or maybe another line of work. Your performance was simply unacceptable." He continued in that vein for a couple minutes, raising his voice and becoming increasingly agitated. Kate bristled as he laid into her, knowing she was as good--or better--than any attorney at the firm. Eventually he petered out and said simply, "I think I've made my point. Jane will take it from here."

After Mr. Howe left, Jane smiled sympathetically at Kate. "I think we've covered that sufficiently. Gary won't admit it now, but we all think you have a bright future here, Kate. As long as you're willing to stay and work hard, consider this a warning."

"Absolutely, Ms. Rogers, I love it here and hope to stay here my whole career," Kate said.

"In the past we've been too quick to chew up and spit out young associates rather than developing talent. So let me let you in on a secret. To really get ahead, you need to do three things here. Know what they are?" Kate's mind raced, trying to think of the right answer. Thankfully, Jane spared her the pop quiz. "First, written advocacy. You're great at that. You write better than anyone here, present company included."

"Thank you so much, Ms. Rogers," Kate said, almost blushing. She'd always admired Jane, the first female senior partner at the firm and one of the best attorneys in the Midwest. Kate appreciated the trails Jane had blazed for women like her. At the same time, she was scared to death of getting crosswise with her, having seen how she eviscerated poor performers. To have Jane Rogers say she was a better legal writer than her was the biggest compliment Kate had ever received.

"The second thing you need to do is develop business," Jane said. "But you're still young and we'll work on that. What you really need to focus on right now is the third attribute."

"Which is?" Kate asked.

"Oral advocacy," Jane answered. "You must be able to advocate for your clients in court. You need to be able to argue to judges and juries if you want people to take you seriously. You flubbed your first chance, but you're getting a second one at the trial in four weeks. If you do well and then continue to improve your oral advocacy, you'll have a bright future here. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Rogers, I do," Kate said as Jane stood up to leave. "I'm really looking forward to the trial and I promise I won't let you down. Thank you so much for believing in me."

"Oh, and fair warning," Jane said as she opened the door to leave. "Gary's going to put you through hell the next four weeks. Nothing I can do to stop that. It's a big trial and he has every right to expect excellent preparation." With that, Jane left. Kate sat alone in the conference room, thrilled to be given a second chance and excited about the trial. I'm sure the workload won't be that bad, Kate thought.

An hour later, she learned otherwise. Debra brought her box after box of documents and a list of assignments that seemed like it was a mile long. Kate spent entire days researching every possible legal issue and reviewing documents over and over. Over those four weeks she worked 12-14 hour days, leaving her time for nothing but sleep and work. Thankfully, she was able to fit in her morning run and a few weekend trips to the gym. But by the end, she just wanted to crawl into a hole and sleep for a week.

Then the trial started. It lasted three-and-a-half weeks and was even more tiring than the preparation. She had to pay attention to every minute of the day and prepare for the witnesses she got to question and the points she got to argue to the judge. True, her role was limited, but it was her first trial and she left nothing to chance. Finally getting to speak in court invigorated her and Kate was sure she'd done well. When the verdict came back in her client's favor on a Wednesday afternoon, she was exhilarated. She was more sure than ever that this was what she meant to do, even if she'd only played a small part.

Everyone went out to celebrate after work and Kate had a great time. She drank a bit too much, but so did everyone else, and it was fun to let loose with her colleagues. The next morning she slept until almost noon. The partners had given her Thursday and Friday off, a rarity at the firm, and Kate wanted to continue celebrating. The only problem was she didn't really know anyone to party with. The friends she had left all had kids, husbands, and jobs. Then a crazy thought crossed her mind. Maybe I could drive up to visit Matt, she thought. She quickly pushed it out of her mind, or tried to, until she convinced herself it wasn't such a crazy idea after all. She found his number in her desk drawer and he picked up on the first ring.

"Hi, Matt, this is Kate Harris," she said, suddenly nervous. "I'm the woman you, uh, ran into back in February. I'm sorry to bother you. If this is a bad time I can call back."

"No, it's not a bad time at all," Matt said. "I told you that you'd I'd hear from you again."

"Yeah, well, I guess you were right," Kate said, slightly embarrassed. "I have a couple days off and was wondering if, uh, if maybe I could come visit you," Matt didn't answer. Oh my God, this is humiliating, Kate thought. I'm a 30-year-old lawyer asking a college kid for a booty call. "If this is too weird, I completely understand. I'm sorry for bothering you."

"No, I'd love for you to come up. It's just that the team has away games this weekend, so I have to leave Friday at noon. But if you can get here tonight, I'd love to see you."

"Games?" Kate asked.

"The baseball team," Matt said. "Now that it's mid-April, the season has started so I'm pretty busy. But I'm free tonight." That was all Kate needed to hear. She got Matt's address, quickly packed a bag for the weekend, showered, and shaved. She put on a tight red dress that showed off her slender waist and toned ass. It was so low-cut that her breasts practically popped out of it. Kate didn't even bother to wear panties or a bra.

As she drove east through mile after mile of Midwestern cornfields, Kate imagined what Matt was about to do to her--and her to him. Memories of their February weekend flooded back, making her wet with anticipation. The stress of work, the excitement of trial, her lack of sex over the past three years--all combined to leave her desperate to climax. Kate repeatedly fought the urge to touch herself as she drove, knowing only Matt's mouth and cock could truly satisfy her. As the lowering mid-April sun began to fade behind her, Kate found herself in a barely restrained sexual frenzy as she parked in front of Matt's dorm around 8:15.

Kate called Matt's room from the parking lot and he directed her to the building to the right. As she approached the building lobby pulling her rolling suitcase, a male student held the door for her. Kate smiled and thanked him, noticing he was staring at her chest. Her hardened nipples were obvious under the dress, practically poking through it. Too horny to be embarrassed, Kate walked quickly into the lobby and waited for Matt to arrive on the elevator.

As the doors opened, she saw he was alone inside. "Hey, how was your drive?" he said as she got into the elevator. Before the doors closed, Kate pushed him against a wall and thrust her tongue into his mouth, kissing him hard as she thrust her crotch against him. She felt him harden as the doors closed and they kissed passionately. Matt pressed a button and the elevator began to move. He cupped her breasts in his hands, fondling her nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. Kate cried out with pleasure, knowing relief was in reach.

As the elevator stopped, they briefly composed themselves and walked down the hall to Matt's room. He'd left the door ajar and ushered her inside. The door had barely closed behind them before Matt put his hands on her waist from behind and moved her across the room onto his twin bed. Kate lay on her back as Matt climbed on top, his hard cock pressing against her through his shorts. He kissed her and squeezed her tits, aggressively stroking her nipples with his fingers as Kate moaned. She ground her hips against him, desperate to orgasm.

Thankfully, Matt sensed her needs and quickly moved his hand inside her dress. As he moved it to her vagina, he kissed her harder and pressed his crotch against her thigh, obviously excited as he realized she wasn't wearing any panties. Something to remember, Kate thought briefly. His fingers quickly entered her soaking pussy, sliding as far inside her as possible as they continued to kiss. Her orgasm building, Kate soon lost the ability to kiss him back, instead beginning to cry out as he fingered her.

Matt stopped and pulled her dress up to her chest, exposing her smooth, wet pussy. He spread her legs and moved his head between them, briefly kissing the inside of her thighs. This time he went straight for her clit, licking and sucking it as her climax built and she began to cry out louder. Within minutes Kate orgasmed hard, screaming as she came. He continued to pleasure her as waves of pleasure rolled over her body.

Matt withdrew his mouth and pulled his shirt over his head. Kate reached for his crotch, stroking his dick through his shorts as he unbuckled his belt. Frantically, Kate unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped him. Matt groaned as she reached inside his boxers, finally getting to stroke the cock she'd been craving all day. Suddenly, Matt hopped off the bed and reached for a drawer in his desk.

"No, not tonight," Kate said. Letting his pants fall to his ankles, Matt quickly stepped out of his shoes and took off his boxers. Kate momentarily admired his 6.5-inch cock before lying back and spreading her legs. She gasped as he entered her in missionary position, slowly sliding himself deep inside her still-throbbing pussy. Kate again began to cry out as he thrust into her with increasing frequency. The feeling of his bare dick inside her, knowing he was quickly losing control, excited her even more.

Kate felt another orgasm building as Matt pounded away. She appreciated his stamina as he fucked her for a good ten minutes. Just as she climaxed, Matt buried his cock deep inside her. Kate felt his cum shoot into her cervix as he they both screamed with pleasure. Matt thrust into her a few more times, shuddering as he orgasmed and deposited more semen inside her. As their orgasms subsided, Matt collapsed on top of her, completely out of breath and covered with a sheen of sweat.

"Hi," Kate said. "My drive was wonderful, thanks for asking." Matt laughed as he rolled next to her, the twin bed barely able to hold them. Thankfully, at 5'2" and 112 pounds, Kate didn't take up much space. "It's good to see you again. As you can tell, it's been a long two months."

"I hope that takes the edge off," Matt replied. "That was incredible."

"Yeah, it was," Kate said. "God, I hope I don't get pregnant."

"Pregnant?" Matt asked, obviously alarmed. "I was getting a condom but you..."

"I know, it was just so intense and I needed it so bad," Kate said. "And so did you, by the way. Promise you won't just leave me on my own?"

"No, of course not," Matt said. "Oh man, this is crazy. Why didn't you just let me get the condom? It probably won't happen though, right? I mean, people have unprotected sex all the time and..."

"I'm just messing with you," Kate said. "I started taking the pill a few weeks ago. Turnabout is fair play, right?" Letting out a sigh of relief, Matt remembered the joke he'd played on Kate two months before.

"Very funny," he said. "I guess I had that coming." Kate smiled, pleased to let at least someone know she wasn't all work and no play. Matt flipped on a light next to the bed and she got her first look at his dorm room. It was definitely bigger than hers had been ten years earlier, with room for a twin bed, dresser, desk, couch, and chair. And only one bed, so he didn't have a roommate. Things are much nicer in 2001 than they were when I was a sophomore in 1991, Kate thought.

"This is nice," she said. "Definitely better than what I had in college. What's through those doors?"

"That one's the closet, that one's the bathroom," Matt said.

"You have your own bathroom?" Kate asked. "We had to use a communal bathroom at the end of the hall when I was in school."

"I share it with my roommate," Matt replied. "And don't worry, the freshman dorms are still like that. But in the upperclassmen dorms you just have to share with one person." Kate hopped off the bed and headed for the bathroom, still naked and with Matt's cum leaking out of her.

"Can I go in there?" Kate asked.

"Sure," Matt said. "Derek's already out partying and won't be back until tomorrow." Kate went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. When she exited, she looked into Derek's room. It was set up identically to Matt's. She noticed a couple pictures on the dresser that appeared to be of Derek and his family.

"He's cute," Kate said as Matt came up behind her wearing only his boxers. "Is that his girlfriend?" she asked, pointing to a picture of Derek with a girl who looked to be in her early 20s.

Matt chuckled. "No, that's his sister," he said. "I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend."

"Really?" Kate asked, suddenly intrigued. "He's a good-looking guy."

"Well, I just met him last year when we lived on the same floor," Matt said. "He's never had a girlfriend here and I've never heard him talk about one from high school. Between you and me, I don't think he's ever gotten laid."

"Interesting," Kate said, the wheels in her head spinning. She'd never slept with a virgin before and the thought suddenly turned her on again, more than she expected. "Anyway, let's get out of here. I feel weird standing in someone else's room without any clothes on. Are you hungry?" After they dressed, they walked a few blocks to a casual restaurant and had dinner. Kate could tell Matt enjoyed eating something other than dorm food and gladly paid for his meal. They hung out for about an hour, talking about her trial and his last couple months at school before walking back to his dorm.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Matt kissed her. He was surprisingly gentle and an incredible kisser, taking his time and softly massaging her tongue with his. After several minutes he guided her back to his bed and took her dress off and she lay naked before him. "You look amazing," he said as he stood next to the bed and slid his hand up her left thigh and above her vagina. His hand lingered just above her clit and Kate felt herself become aroused again. "I love how smooth you are," he said as he slid his fingers along her mons pubis and the sides of her pussy, teasing her as she wettened.

Matt took his clothes off and climbed on top of her. He began to kiss her again, slowly working his way from her mouth to her neck to her breasts. She felt his hard cock against her thigh as he kissed her left breast softly, moving from the edges to her areola. He gently licked it in a circular pattern, just missing her nipple and leaving her desperate for his touch. He repeated the pattern several times, moving from breast to breast and back to her mouth until Kate couldn't stand it. As he returned to her right breast, she grabbed his head and pushed his mouth onto her nipple. Kate moaned loudly as he took it inside his mouth, licking and sucking it as he fondled her other nipple with his fingers.

As she quietly moaned with pleasure, she felt Matt move his hand down her abdomen and onto her thigh. Kate spread her legs, eager for him to again relieve her sexual frustration. He began to rub her vagina with his fingers, working two of them inside of her. She felt him gently hit her G-spot as he continued to suck her tits, again working her into a frenzy. She began to thrust her hips against his hand. As her orgasm built, Matt moved his head between her legs and began to lick her engorged clit. Minutes later, Kate climaxed intensely, stifling the urge to scream as she did just in case Derek had returned.

Before her orgasm even subsided, Matt was inside her, his hard cock thrusting into her deeply and slowly. Gradually he increased his speed. Kate tried to stay quiet but began to moan and cry out as Matt fucked her harder and harder. His stamina was unbelievable and Kate orgasmed again 15 minutes later, screaming loudly as she climaxed. Matt flipped her over, pulling her hips up and toward him as her head lay sideways against the mattress. Kate squealed as he entered her from behind. He rock-hard dick felt incredible inside of her as he thrust vigorously into her. Kate continued to cry out, yelling for Matt to pound her deeper and harder. He began to groan loudly as he penetrated her forcefully, his crotch slamming into her ass with each deep thrust. Kate felt his cock swell and he pounded her even harder before he groaned loudly and shuddered, releasing another torrent of semen inside her.