Oral Advocacy Ch. 02: The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you something else?" Megan said. "Is he really that good? I know I don't know him that well and I guess you can't tell from appearances but when I heard you again this morning I just, well, I never expected that."

"Let's just say he's very talented," Kate said. "It was nice meeting you, but I've got to get going." Kate headed into the parking lot and put her bag in her car. She smiled as she opened the door, knowing she'd made Derek's weekend and hopefully given him the confidence to bed Megan. And she'd hopefully let Megan avoid years of sexless studying and working. Doctors are just as bad as lawyers, Kate thought as she began to step into her car.

Just then, she heard someone holler, "Kate! Hold on! Kate!" It was Matt, trotting across the parking lot. "What are you still doing here?" he asked as he stopped beside her car.

"Well, uh, I was just leaving," Kate said. "I didn't know when you were getting back."

"Yeah, but it's Sunday. Why are you still here?" he replied. "What have you been doing the last two days?" Kate wasn't sure if Matt would be upset or happy that she'd fucked Derek. Kate tried to think of a way to dodge the question but couldn't come up with anything. After an uncomfortable silence, Matt said, "Kate, please don't tell me you've been in my dorm room the whole weekend."

"Not the whole weekend," she said. "I got a hotel and slept there." She thought Matt looked relieved. "At least I did one of the nights." She couldn't tell if Matt was upset or not but decided to tell him about her and Derek. She left out the details but let Matt know she'd ravished Derek over and over until he was totally drained.

"Jeez, Kate, you're something else," Matt said. "I don't know what to say. Good for Derek I guess, but this is nuts. I mean, he's my roommate, Kate. This is going to be so awkward."

"Don't be so sure about that," Kate said. She told him about Megan and that Derek's interest in Kate was likely to be fleeting.

"You're quite the operator, aren't you?" Matt said. "But I always thought he and Megan could be good together so maybe this will work."

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Kate asked.

"I don't know, kind of," Matt said. "I know we're not together but he's my friend and my roommate, Kate. And you and I were just together Friday morning. This is a little much, if I'm being honest."

"You know," Kate said seductively. "I've still got my hotel room. I bet there's something I could do make it up to you." Stepping closer to him, she put her hand on his crotch and felt him start to stiffen. Lowering her voice to a whisper, she said, "And since I've been such a bad girl, I think I need to be punished."

Kate turned and got into her car, not at all surprised to see Matt jump in the passenger seat. At the hotel she stopped by the front desk and asked to extend her stay for a few hours. With a raised eyebrow, the clerk agreed and she and Matt were quickly upstairs in her room. Kate undressed for him slowly and seductively. Then she took her time undressing him and, standing in front of him, softly stroked his cock as soon as his pants were off.

"I know I was a very bad girl and need to be disciplined," Kate said. Reaching into her purse, she took out a ponytail holder and put her hair up. Then she reached back in and piece of fabric about 18 inches long and handed it to Matt. Turning around and crossing her wrists behind her back, she said, "Tie me up and punish me."

Matt tied Kate's hands behind her back, tight enough that she couldn't break free, and she turned around. Putting his hand on the top of her head, he pushed her to her knees and shoved his cock in her mouth. She sucked him aggressively, knowing he hadn't gotten off in two days. She pushed her mouth down until she gagged several times. Matt grabbed the back of her head, his hand around her ponytail, and pushed her down, pushing his cock to the back of her mouth. Kate gagged harder, her eyes watering as she struggled to breathe. Seconds later he released her and Kate gasped, her mouth overflowing with saliva.

"Again," she said. Matt pushed her into him once more. "Again," she said, ordering Matt to gag her several more times. Kate desperately wanted his dick in her throat but her sensitive gag reflex kept her from being able to take his entire cock. Sensing her limits, Matt satisfied her need to be dominated without giving her anything she couldn't handle.

He then pulled her to her feet and pushed her onto the bed. Her face down, he pulled her hips into the air and aggressively spread her legs with his knees. Shoving his cock into her pussy from behind with his hands gripping her hips, he began to fuck her hard. Kate's tits shook and her head pressed into the pillow that thankfully was between her and the headboard. The sound of his hips and thighs smashing into her ass filled the room as he screwed her vigorously. Kate had never taken a pounding like this and, with her hands tied behind her back, was completely at his mercy.

Submitted to being fucked so powerfully turned Kate on like never before. Matt's stamina was impressive and he was able to screw her for 15 minutes, finally unleashing a powerful orgasm that shook her entire body. He only increased in intensity, fucking her so hard that the headboard began slamming into the wall as she screamed with pleasure. Matt yelled out as he buried his cock deep inside her, pulling her hips back and unleashing a torrent of sperm with his hardest thrust yet. He continued until he released his entire load, his cock throbbing inside Kate until he eventually withdrew and collapsed onto the bed.

Matt was gasping, exhausted as he lay sprawled next to Kate as she lay on her side, hands tied and cum oozing out of her onto the sheets. As he gradually caught his breath, he turned and looked her right in the eye. "That was so intense," he said seriously. "I've never done it like that."

"I haven't either," Kate said.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough," Matt said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay," Kate said. "You weren't too rough. I may be little, but I can take it. Trust me, I loved it. But do you think you could untie me?" Matt straddled Kate as she lay on her stomach, his flaccid penis resting on her ass as he unbound her hands.

Sitting next to her in bed, Matt asked, "Are you sure you were okay with me pushing your head down? I've never done that before."

"Absolutely," Kate said. "I loved being dominated. You know, this weekend Derek and I had slow, sensual sex. With you it was more raw and unbridled, almost out of control. I like both. I don't know how you do it, but you seem to know exactly what I need. From that moment we met in the back seat of my car, you knew exactly how to satisfy me. I needed to take Derek's virginity in a way I didn't even understand myself, but now only you can give me what I really need."

"I think I understand," Matt said. "I'm glad we got to experience something new together."

"There's plenty more where that came from," Kate said. "But now I really do have to go." They dressed and Kate checked out of the hotel before dropping Matt off at his dorm.

"You know, I'll be home all summer," Matt said. "School ends in a month."

"Stop by as soon as you get home," Kate said. "It's going to be a great summer."