Oral Advocacy Ch. 06: The Teacher

Story Info
The origin of Matt's talent is finally revealed.
16k words
4.68
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late August heat radiated off the asphalt as Becky opened the door of her Ford Bronco and stepped onto the faculty parking lot at Trinity High School. It was the first day of her second year at the all-male Catholic school. As she gathered her purse and work bag from the backseat, she felt the hot sun on her bare calves. It was only 7:30 in the morning, but the temperature was already nearing 80 degrees. The humidity was so thick it felt like a blanket smothering her as the Midwestern summer rolled on. While it didn't feel like school weather, Becky was happy to be back.

She'd gotten a job at Trinity mostly by happenstance. Becky and her boyfriend, Tyler, went to a wedding the summer before, in August 1997, and, while in line for a drink at the bar, she'd struck up a conversation with a man in line ahead of her. He worked at Trinity and said they'd just had a math teacher resign unexpectedly, leaving an opening they urgently needed to fill. Becky's mathematics and engineering degrees would be perfect, he'd said, as would her master's degree in education. A few days later she applied and, after a whirlwind of meetings, interviews, and paperwork, soon found herself teaching high school math.

Now, as she hurried across the parking lot and upper field to the doors of the historic school building, Becky was ready for year two. It had been a long summer. As of July 1, Tyler was in the second of his four years as a resident physician. The first year had been bad enough, but this year the workload ratcheted up immensely. He worked all the time--days, nights, weekends, holidays, double shifts, triple shifts. It left little time for her. It felt strange, being in a serious relationship yet essentially being a single woman.

She'd spent the summer mostly alone, fitting in time with Tyler when she could. Thankfully the sex was still wild, maybe even more intense now that it was so much less frequent. They ravished each other whenever they could which, admittedly, wasn't nearly enough for Becky. But she knew it would be worth it, being married to a doctor. Although he hadn't proposed yet and she didn't want to jinx it, Becky knew that's where things were headed. She just had to hang on for three more years.

At least school is back in session, she thought as she entered the building and basked in the cool, air conditioned air. She'd certainly learned a lot the first year--how to manage a classroom, how to handle disruptive students, how to get through to kids who lacked motivation or were easily distracted. All the things they talked about in graduate school but couldn't be learned except through doing.

She knew this year would be a more challenging. Last year, she taught four sections of geometry, all to sophomores. This year, she'd have two sophomore geometry classes and two senior calculus classes. She would also have a senior homeroom and was expected to supervise an extracurricular activity or help coach a sport. That meant Becky would have to find an extracurricular to help with, she thought as she headed up the stairs to her office, because she knew nothing about sports.

Becky was excited about teaching seniors. Last year, she'd had little contact with the upperclassmen. She taught only sophomores and her office on the third floor was in the connecting hallway that ran perpendicular to the freshman and sophomore hallways. Her only contact with the seniors came when she'd occasionally had to walk down their hallway on her way to a meeting. It had been a little unnerving, she recalled as she took the stairs to her office.

Admittedly, Becky had been a bit naïve when she'd started, not fully prepared for a school full of 18-year-old young men. Maybe more out of practice than naïve, she thought as she climbed to the third floor. She'd spent the preceding two years getting her master's degree in education, in classes overflowing with women students taught by female professors. It was a far cry from her undergraduate years, when she'd been one of the few women in her math and engineering classes. She'd spent those four years being ogled and lusted after by male students and teachers.

But she'd been dating Tyler and, while she liked the attention, she didn't much care. Becky knew how lucky she'd been to have met Tyler the first week of her freshman year at Vanderbilt in Nashville, during orientation. Coming directly from her tiny hometown in South Dakota, she'd been a little off balance, with tons of questions about life on campus, living in the midst of a big city, and college in general. Tyler was a junior who was the leader of her group, and he'd been super helpful, trying to be the helpful older student and not the horny guy who wanted to get in her pants.

She'd recognized his desire right away, by then used to being wanted by men and the power of her breasts. Becky let Tyler inside her on their third date and, as it turned out, hadn't let anyone in since. Tyler hadn't just been trying to sleep with her, he really did like her. More than that, actually. She'd been off the market ever since, never getting to experience the world of dating or casual hookups and settling instead for idle flirting and being the object of her classmates' desire.

Last year, when she was 24 and fresh out of school, those undergraduate years came flooding back. The first time she walked down the senior hallway, she couldn't help but notice the stares and second takes as she walked by. Her shoulder-length light brown hair framed her youthful face, which was even prettier when she smiled. At 5'4," she had a petite body with a slender waist. Her breasts were her best feature, being large and firm and amplified by her flat stomach. Her ass and legs completed the package and looked great in a skirt.

Being ogled by students wasn't something they really prepared you for in school and, during two years of ed school, she'd been largely insulated from that during the day. She'd been a little surprised at first, more of a reflex than anything else. She'd heard the occasional comment as she walked by, mostly empty bravado and youthful boasting about what they'd do to her if given the chance. Like they had any idea how to follow through and really please a woman, she'd thought. Or that she'd ever let them. Becky was a professional, here to teach math, get a little experience, and, hopefully, land a spot on a college faculty in a few years. Sure, it was flattering, but it was just talk.

Becky said hello to a few of her colleagues as she entered the math department office. They caught up as she unpacked and organized her desk, mostly about the summer. They were all older than her and had spouses and kids and went on vacations and coached sports. All the things she wanted someday, but certainly not yet. When asked how her summer was, she told them about Tyler's residency, his hours, his current ER rotation. Frankly, she had little to say about herself, other than going for runs, going to the gym, watching TV, and waiting for Tyler to get home. Saying it out loud made it really hit home. Man, I need to get out more, she thought as she headed to her homeroom.

Becky hadn't been assigned to a homeroom last year. Now, she was responsible for monitoring 30 seniors for the first 15 minutes of the day. Basically, her job was to read some announcements and make sure they didn't do anything too stupid before first period. She hadn't taught juniors last year, so these students were new to her. Standing behind the podium in a black, knee-length skirt and tight red top, she noticed a dry erase marker lying on the floor at the front of the room, just under the whiteboard.

She paused, knowing she should ask one of the handful of students to pick it up. She'd learned a few things in her first year, and they weren't going to pull that one on her again. She asked a student in the front row to retrieve it, the disappointed look on his face letting her know she was right about their intentions.

Standing behind the podium as the last students filtered in, she said, "Good morning, gentlemen. I'm Ms. Tapper and I'll be your homeroom teacher this year," she said. "Let's begin with the morning prayer and then I'll read some announcements." She'd led them in prayer, something she found somewhat strange. She'd attended public high school and although she'd been raised Catholic, she hadn't been to church in probably ten years. The students, now in their fourth year, knew it by heart and, unlike her, didn't need to read along. Then she'd read the day's announcements and sat at her desk as the rest of the 15-minute period wound down.

By the end of the first day, she was worn out and ready to head home. As she drove, she again thought about Tyler and the way their role-playing had made him so horny last year. God, what I wouldn't give to have him do that to me again tonight, Becky thought. Parking in front of her house, she noticed Tyler's car was absent. It figures, Becky thought dejectedly as she walked up the steps to their front porch. Tyler worked all the time--easily nearing 100 hours per week, leaving too little time for her, she thought with frustration.

As she sat down on her couch, she found herself fantasizing about how last year, she'd told Tyler that she'd noticed the custodians were doing a poor job of cleaning up her classroom. Erasers, chalk, papers--all manner of things were left on the floor a few times per week. She'd mentioned to Tyler that she was thinking of complaining, but since she was new didn't want to start off by getting her new colleagues in trouble over something so minor.

"Where in the classroom is this stuff?" he'd asked.

"Usually in the front, either near my desk or right under the whiteboard," she'd answered.

"And what do you do?" he'd asked with a smirk.

"I just pick it up," Becky said, "and put it where it goes. What else would I do?"

"Can you show me?" Tyler had asked, tossing a pen onto the floor. Becky looked at him, a look of slight puzzlement on her face, and bent over to pick up the pen. As she straightened up and turned around, she saw his gaze was focused right where her ass had been, a smile on his face.

"Oh, I see," she'd said with embarrassment. "I guess the joke's on me."

"I would've done the same thing if you were my teacher in high school," Tyler said.

"I bet you would've," Becky said playfully. "You've always been a perv."

"Well, I guess you don't need to complain about the custodians," Tyler said.

"No, I guess not," Becky replied. "And I think that explains one other thing." Becky proceeded to tell him about the day her senior calculus students had all been trying to touch their elbows together behind their backs when she'd walked into the classroom. They'd asked her if she could do it and, in front of the classroom, she'd dutifully tried to without success. As she thought back on it, she'd realized how much they must have enjoyed the sight of her firm, ample breasts pressing against her tight blouse over and over as she strained to make her elbows meet.

"Can you try it for me, Ms. Tapper?" Tyler had asked eagerly from his seat on the couch in the living room of the small house they shared. Becky obliged him, thrusting her breasts forward with each attempt. The end result was Tyler's erect cock straining against his pants as Becky flaunted her tits before him. They were her best feature, and he couldn't get enough of them.

"Ms. Tapper, do you think you could help me with my calculus homework after class?" Tyler had added. "It's really, really hard. Way too hard for me. I was hoping you could help me finish it off."

"Oh, there's the end-of-the day bell," she'd said, going along with the role play. "I'd be happy to help you right now. Once we're done, I promise it won't be nearly as hard." She'd slowly lifted her shirt off and continued thrusting her tits outward, now covered only by her lacy black bra. As his anticipation built, Becky freed her tits and climbed into Tyler's lap. "You know, sometimes things get hard for me too," she said. "It helps to really work on the problem however you can, with your fingers or even your mouth." Thrusting her tits right into his face, she'd let him devour them and relieve her hardened nipples.

Climbing off him, Becky took off her shorts and panties and said, "Now, Tyler, what can I help you with?"

"Well, these math problems are just so long and hard. I go back and forth, over and over, but I need some help getting to the end," he'd said.

"I think I know what you need," Becky said. She reached for his belt and quickly unbuckled both it and his pants, swiftly taking them to his ankles as he reclined on the couch. Kneeling between his legs, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he was about to cum. "Before we finish for today, you need to work on something else. It's very important."

Standing before him, she stepped forward and he went down on her, quickly unleashing a powerful orgasm that caused her knees to buckle and almost knocked her over. Then he'd ravished her right there on the couch, taking her first from behind and then with her riding his cock until they both orgasmed a second time. As they slumped on the couch, Becky had said, "Wow, that was intense. When's the last time we did it twice in a row?"

"I don't know, it's been a while," Tyler said. "I guess I have a thing for hot teachers."

"I guess you do," Becky said, energized by how intense his desire had been and wondering if this was a thing for all guys. After a pause, she'd added, "Do you really think the students think I'm hot?"

"Of course," Tyer said. "You're the teacher they all fantasize about." She'd smiled and thanked him, trying not to show how turned on she was. Hearing Tyler confirm she was the hot teacher excited her. Sure, she knew she was attractive. Growing up in small-town South Dakota, she'd had plenty of interest from her classmates. Becky loved how just a smile and a flirtatious look made them willing to do anything for her, hoping for a chance to suck her gorgeous tits or have her rub their dicks until they came.

Being the cutest of a dozen girls and getting the attention of high school students in a tiny town was one thing. Getting the attention of a classroom full of male math and engineering students was, she suspected, similarly easy. And yeah, Tyler thought she was hot, which certainly wasn't nothing. But a flicker of doubt always remained as to just how well she stacked up, so hearing Tyler refer to her as the hot teacher had turned her on.

Thinking back on it now turned her on again. In college, she often imagined getting with her classmates, nerdy virgins who needed it so bad. That was a particular fantasy of hers. Now the idea of being the hot teacher taking her student's virginity took her horniness to another level. As she sat on her couch, her pussy soaking wet, Becky began to rub her nipples through her shirt. She was so horny and her nipples felt amazing as she worked her fingers over them.

Becky felt herself get wetter and spread her legs slightly. Sliding her right hand into her skirt, she began to touch herself gently, sliding her fingers along her pussy until they were as slick as her vagina. Beginning to rub herself, Becky thought of how good it would feel to have Tyler's cock inside her or his tongue softly flicking against her engorged clit. She pulled her skirt to her ankles and spread her legs further, allowing herself to slide two fingers up and down her soaking pussy as she rubbed her nipples with her other hand.

Soon, Becky began panting and moaning to herself as she brought herself to the edge of orgasm. She felt herself begin to lose control and pressed against her clit harder, unleashing a powerful orgasm. She screamed out loud in relief to an empty house, continuing to touch herself until it subsided. Gradually she opened her eyes and looked around, slightly embarrassed and relieved to confirm Tyler wasn't home.

Over the next few weeks, Becky found herself taking a route through the senior hallway more and more often, pretending not to hear their comments or noticing their lustful stares. Trying to distract herself, she threw herself into her work. She got to know the students in her homeroom and stayed busy with lesson planning and grading. Becky even decided to start a math team that would compete at meets around the area. Dorky, sure, but she loved math and wasn't ashamed of it. Besides, she needed an extracurricular and this fit the bill nicely.

As September wore on, the students continued to leave things on the floor of the classroom, hoping to get a look at her ass. She decided to indulge them, pretending not to know why things were always getting dropped. One day, knowing she was wearing just the right shirt, she faced them and leaned forward, giving them a momentary glimpse of her magnificent tits. By the way their chatter stopped, she knew they liked the show. It turned her on immensely.

The next day, they brought back the elbows-behind-the-back trick. Again she indulged them, just this once. Why let last year's seniors have all the fun? It was all harmless, a little reward for their hard work, and something for them to think about when they were jerking off at home.

Increasingly, it was also something for her to think about. Becky found herself getting hornier and more desperate as the weeks rolled on, fantasizing and pleasuring herself to get through this incredibly dry patch. Sure, the sex was still great when they did it. But that was less and less often, as Tyler's ER rotation took up more and more of his time and, unfortunately, using her hand just wasn't the same.

In late September, about five weeks into the school year, Becky walked into her homeroom with a smile and said good morning to the students as usual. Opening the drawer of the desk, her smile instantly disappeared. Scrawled in black marker on the bottom of the drawer were the words, "Nice tits! How much for a blowjob? I know you want to swallow my huge load."

Shocked, Becky slammed the drawer closed. Looking up, she saw a student in the back row smirk as he looked right at her and then turn to the student next to him, laughing as he said something to him. Quickly glancing around the room, she saw the other students were busy going about their business. No one was looking at her. As her face reddened a little, she saw the student in the back row look directly at her again before he turned back and again laughed as he talked to the student next to him.

Becky found herself embarrassed but surprisingly calm. She knew she should be more upset at being called a whore by one of her students. And she knew she would have to report it to the dean of students or else things would escalate and she'd lose control of her classes. But after almost three months of very little action, the thought of swallowing a load of cum turned her on more than she cared to admit. The thought of doing it for one of her ragingly horny students only turned her on more.

After homeroom ended, she immediately went to the administration office and summoned the dean of students to her classroom. Showing him the drawer, she told him who did it.

"Matt Miller?" Dean Hollander said, laughing. "You think Matt did this?"

"I know he did it," Becky replied, telling Hollander about seeing him looking at her and laughing in the back of homeroom as she opened the drawer. "I feel bad getting him in trouble, but I have to report this. Why are you laughing?"

"Matt has never been in trouble here," Hollander said. "I can't imagine he did this. Besides, I don't think he even knows what a blowjob is."

"Well, I know what I saw," Becky said. "Ignore it if you want."

"No, of course I'm not going to ignore it," Hollander said. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I always do." The next morning, Becky stopped in the dean's office. "It wasn't Matt Miller," Hollander said. "I talked to him yesterday afternoon. Really grilled him, made him sweat. He denied it. I know he would've buckled if he did it. It was Jared Noland. Matt didn't do it."