Oral Advocacy Ch. 06: The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Becky said, confused. "How do you know?"

"Jared admitted it just now," Hollander said. "Plus, Mr. Anderson saw him go into homeroom right as he unlocked the door that morning. He remembered it because of how Jared had been waiting there at 7:30, which no one ever does. Another student confirmed Jared was there when he walked in and that it was just the two of them. The custodians confirmed they cleaned the desk the night before and nothing was there. They locked the door, so no one could have gotten in until Jared did."

"Ugh, I feel terrible," Becky said. "Matt knows I accused him and it sounds like you were pretty rough on him."

"Nothing he can't handle," Hollander said. "I kept this one to myself, so only Matt, you, and I know what was written. And Jared, but he won't be back. You may want to patch things up with Matt if you don't want others knowing about it."

A few days later, around 5:00 on a Wednesday, Becky was alone in the math department office, the other teachers having departed to see their spouses and kids. Having nothing else to do, and no one to do it with, Becky had been staying at school later and later, mostly so she had an answer to the question of what she was up to these days. Not that anyone was even asking her that, though.

I guess it's good I don't have a social life, Becky thought. She'd moved to town with Tyler for his residency and didn't know a soul, other than his parents and his younger sister Maggie, a senior in high school who Becky couldn't stand. She was friendly with a few people at work, but not outside of it. She knew many of her colleagues resented her for getting this job right out of school. It was the highest-paying high school in town and they'd had to work elsewhere for years before Trinity hired them.

Meanwhile, Becky had waltzed in, smiled at a guy in line at a wedding, and gotten the job. She'd heard a few people comment about how it must have been quite a dress that she'd worn to that reception. One even said, out loud, that she'd slept her way onto the faculty. I guess it's not just Jared who thinks I'm a whore, she thought glumly. In reality, nothing was further from the truth. Becky had slept with exactly one guy in her life and now he was barely around. She knew Tyler was stressed out and under a ton of pressure to do well in his residency, but she had needs too. Needs that weren't being met.

Just then, she heard a knock at the door of the math department office, which the math teachers shared. Becky's desk was one of eight and at the back right. The room was windowless and cramped. Next summer, the office was being renovated and expanded and would include windows that opened onto the hallway, making it seem much bigger. But for now, they were all stuck in this one.

"Come in," Becky said loudly, hoping she could be heard through the thick wooden door. It opened slowly and she saw Matt Miller enter tentatively. "Oh, hi Matt," she said, trying to be friendly. "What can I help you with?"

"Hi, Ms. Tapper," he said nervously. "I'm writing an article for the school paper about the new math group you're starting and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure," Becky said. "Come on back and pull up a chair." He grabbed a chair from the desk next to hers and sat to the edge of her desk as she sat behind it, a few feet away. He asked her a bunch of questions about the math team she was starting. Basically, they would compete at meets against other teams to see which group could collaboratively get the most math problems correct. Becky knew it was incredibly nerdy, but enough kids had signed up and she was excited to talk about it.

Matt's questions were surprisingly detailed and comprehensive. She could tell he loved being a reporter, even for a student paper, and she loved talking about math. She also noticed he kept glancing at her chest. He tried to be discreet, but multiple times she'd noticed him checking her out. Maybe I could make it up to him right now, on this desk, she thought. I could just bend over and hike up my skirt and...

"Sorry," Matt said, interrupting her daydream. "I'm asking too many questions. You probably need to get going." Looking at her watch, she was shocked he'd been interviewing her for 45 minutes.

"No, it's perfectly fine," Becky said. "I actually don't have anywhere to be."

"Really?" he asked. "Don't you have a boyfriend? The doctor?"

"Ah, yes, the resident physician," Becky sighed. "He's at work all the time. Not much time for me. Not any time for me, really. And I'm not from here, so I don't have any family or friends in town, other than Tyler's parents and his sister Maggie, who I don't spend much time with."

"I don't blame you," Matt said.

"You know her?" Becky asked.

"A little. We worked a summer job together for a while. More by reputation. She goes to Sacred Heart and some of my friends go there," Matt said. Sacred Heart was the female equivalent of Trinity and essentially a companion to it. "No offense, but I'm not a big fan."

"None taken," Becky said. "Don't tell anyone, but I'm not either. She's kind of a bitch."

"Kind of?" Matt asked. They both laughed and talked for a while about Maggie, and Tyler, and the life of a resident physician. Matt was funny, with a dry sense of humor she got instantly. He was smart and earnest and easy to talk to. Before long, they realized it was after 6:00. "I'm sorry," Matt said as he stood up. "I'm taking up way too much of your time."

"No, it's really okay. It's nice to have someone to talk to," Becky said, reaching out and touching his hand. She liked having someone to talk to and this certainly beat going home to an empty house. And he was kind of handsome, not hot by any means but not bad looking either. She let her hand linger a little too long until he shifted uncomfortably. Probably trying not to get a boner, she thought. Please, Becky, stop thinking like that, she said to herself. "Anyway, have a good night and let me know tomorrow if you have any more questions," she added aloud.

"Will do," he said as he turned to leave.

"Hey, Matt, actually can you hold on a second?" Becky asked more sternly than she'd intended. He turned to face her, a slightly nervous look on his face. "Don't worry, you're not in trouble. I never told you I'm sorry for accusing you of writing in my desk." Matt's face reddened a little. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about," she said as she stood up. "You didn't do anything. I wrongly accused you, and I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it," he said. "It's fine."

"No, it really isn't," she said, reaching out and taking his hand in hers. "I jumped to conclusions and accused you of something you didn't do." She could tell he was getting more nervous. "I hope Dean Hollander wasn't too hard on you. He said he really grilled you."

"Yeah, he basically accused me of being a sex offender," Matt said. "Then when he was convinced I didn't do it he started making fun of me, saying I don't even know what a blo--what that is."

"It's okay," she said. "You can say blowjob. Just because I'm a teacher doesn't mean I don't know what that is, you know." As she looked at him, Becky was pretty sure Matt didn't know, at least from experience, what a blowjob was. She was amazed at how much that turned her on, her old fantasy about taking someone's virginity returning with a vengeance. "Anyway, I'm really sorry I put you through that. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions."

Matt's face reddened and he shifted uncomfortably. "It's okay. You know, I can't believe Jared would write that about you," he said.

"I know, right?" Becky said. "I can't believe he called me a whore. Is that what the students think of me?"

"No way, not at all," Matt said earnestly. "Jared's an idiot. Everyone else really respects you and we really like having you here."

"It sure looks like it," Becky said as she looked at his crotch. His erection was pressing out against his pants. Seeing it made her start to get wet and she imagined herself kneeling down and taking it into her mouth, her soft lips working their way up and down his hard cock. Now even more embarrassed, Matt tried shifting his stance and held his notebook in front of him, trying to hide it to no avail. "It's okay, Matt, it's only natural. I'm sorry, that wasn't fair. I shouldn't have embarrassed you like that."

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't. It's fine. I better go," he said, now so nervous he was almost frightened. "Please don't tell anyone about this."

"Hold on, Matt, I'm sorry," she said. "I don't know what got into me. It's just that my boyfriend is gone all the time and I'm kind of going crazy from lack of sex." He looked surprised and now Becky's face reddened. "God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. And acting this way. Please don't tell anyone, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," he said, smiling sheepishly. "Don't worry, I won't say anything. Let's forget any of this ever happened. And you're not the only one not getting any, if it makes you feel any better."

"What do you mean?" she asked, already knowing the answer and finding it exciting beyond belief.

"I don't have a, I mean, I don't have a girlfriend," Matt stammered. "I've actually never, um, you know, I've never..."

"Had sex?" Becky asked.

"Well, yeah," Matt sighed. "Or anything else. God, I can't believe I just told you that."

"So when Dean Hollander said you don't know what a blowjob is, that was true?" Becky asked.

"No, of course I, uh, I know what it is. But not from, you know, from first-hand experience," Matt said.

"I see," Becky said, now so turned on she was soaking wet. Here, right before her, was what she'd been fantasizing about. A senior, 18 years old, who'd never had sex and never even gotten a blowjob. Becky wondered if he'd ever been with a girl at all. "When you say anything else, do you mean you've never..." she said, trailing off.

"Kissed a girl," Matt said.

"Oh," Becky said, genuinely surprised and trying to hide it.

"I know, I'm a loser," Matt said.

"No, you're not," Becky said, taking his hands in hers. "Don't talk like that. It'll happen for you soon enough." He was so nervous he was almost shaking and Becky fought, with every fiber of her being, to resist. "I'm sure the right girl will come along soon and take care of you."

"I doubt that," Matt said. "I can't get a date. I'm not exactly good with the ladies, you know?"

Becky knew she had already crossed some sort of line. Talking with a student about blowjobs and being a virgin and her sex life wasn't a good look. But he was such a great guy and she felt so bad for him, she couldn't resist. Plus, what were teachers for if not to help their students get through the school year?

"Can I tell you something?" Becky said.

"Um, sure," Matt said. "Why not?"

"You're not alone," she said. "I was a virgin until I got to college. I've only slept with one guy, my boyfriend. You shouldn't feel bad."

"Thanks," he said. "But I haven't done anything. I'm sure you didn't have any trouble getting a date in high school." Becky smiled, recalling that she'd had her share of boyfriends. No one she really liked, at least more than physically, which was why she hadn't given it up. But yeah, she'd made out with her boyfriends and let them feel her up and stroked their cocks until they were so desperate to cum they lost all control. She let a few of the lucky ones cum in her mouth, intoxicated by her control over them and how, when her lips were wrapped around their dicks, they could think of nothing but her.

"Well, you've got almost a whole year left," Becky said. "Anyway, please keep this between us. It feels good being able to have someone to talk to. Are my secrets safe with you?" Matt nodded. "Good," she added. "I won't tell anyone that you're a virgin or about your erection. Which, I might add, shows you won't be a virgin forever."

Matt smiled gingerly and shook Becky's extended hand, a somewhat sad look on his face. "I think mine sounds a lot worse than yours," he said dejectedly. I could take care of that right now, couldn't I, Becky thought briefly before pushing the idea out of her head. Taking a deep breath, Becky let the moment pass as Matt wished her a good night and turned around. She exhaled deeply as the door closed behind him, scared that she'd even thought of crossing the line.

The next afternoon, Matt stopped by to ask her a few more questions about the math team. It was obvious he didn't really have questions, instead using it as a pretext to see her. She was wearing tan pants and a white shirt, not low cut but tight enough to display her ample breasts. When he'd finished with his questions, she said, "Matt, did you tell anyone about yesterday?"

"Of course not," he said. "Besides, nothing happened."

"True," Becky said. "But we both said some things that could be misinterpreted, and I'd hate if you got in trouble. I hope you didn't misunderstand anything I said. You know I'd never do anything with a student, right?"

"Of course. And I don't want you to get in trouble, either," Matt said. "It was kind of nice getting that off my chest, too. I feel kind of weird being the only guy here who's never done it, you know? But I can't exactly tell my buddies about it."

"I promise I won't tell anyone," Becky said. "It was nice talking to you, too. I don't really have many friends and my friends from home just want to talk about how lucky I am to have landed a doctor. No one sympathizes with my situation. And it's true, there are worse things in life. I can't really complain."

"Well, I don't really know what I'm missing, but I can see how that would be tough," Matt said. "But honestly, I don't see how that could be happening to you. I mean, you're so..."

"So what?" Becky said.

"Nevermind," Matt said, embarrassed.

"It's okay," Becky said. "So what?"

"Hot," Matt said. "You're so hot." He looked her up and down her body, the desire in his eyes apparent. "Anyway, I'd better go. I have to get back to the paper."

"Okay, thanks for stopping by," Becky said. "Feel free to visit anytime you want to talk, okay?" Matt nodded and excused himself. Becky felt bad for him. She couldn't imagine being unable to get a date. It had been so easy for her in high school, just needing to smile at a guy she liked. Then, since freshman year, she'd always had Tyler and hadn't looked back. But now, as she headed home for the night, she realized she wasn't far removed from Matt. After all, what are you doing this weekend, she thought as she got in her car. Watching TV, working out, and masturbating--just like high school students everywhere.

Becky thankfully avoided Matt for the next couple days, managing to slip out of homeroom before he could talk to her and heading the other way if she saw him in the hall. It was all for the best, she thought, given the way she'd embarrassed herself. The fantasizing was fun, and she got off quickly thinking about him while she touched herself, but she didn't want him to get the wrong idea. Hopefully he'd forgotten about it and moved on, with her being nothing more than a boast to his future buddies of what could have happened.

Then, the following Wednesday, Becky was summoned to Dean Hollander's office. Mr. Warrick, the moderator of the school paper, was sick and needed someone to fill in for him. Becky protested, not wanting to spend Wednesday afternoon and Thursday evening at work. The newspaper assignment was the absolute worst, given that it was published weekly and the students stayed until 6:00 on Wednesdays and as late as midnight on Thursdays to get it finished.

"Is there somewhere else you need to be?" Hollander asked. Unable to think of anything, Becky just shook her head and accepted her fate. "At least you'll be making it up to Matt Miller," he added.

"What?" Becky said, terrified at the dean's mention of his name.

"For accusing him of writing in your desk," Hollander said. "He's the editor, and the paper can't go on without a moderator. So I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

"Right," Becky said. "I'm sure he will." That evening she introduced herself to the editors and other students and stayed until 6:00 that night and midnight the next. She got the feeling Matt had wanted to be alone with her, but with other students around he hadn't found the chance. Part of her, a big part of her if she was being honest, wanted to be alone with him too. Just to talk, of course. Seeing him in his element, she was attracted to his sense of humor, work ethic, and intelligence.

The next few weeks she threw herself into her job with the paper, learning her role and how everything was done. She loved being around other people after so many months spent largely alone. Despite her initial misgivings, Becky found she actually liked supervising the newspaper. It gave her a chance to talk about something other than math and do something productive two nights each week. And it got her mind off Tyler.

The first Thursday in November they finished early. The other students, happy to be done, filed out quickly while Matt deftly hung back. Becky found herself alone with him in the newspaper office. It was at the far end of the school building, off by itself, where no one would be walking past at 9:30 pm.

They sat on the couch in the office and talked, Becky both not wanting the night to end and not sure about being alone with a student. But he was good company and soon she didn't care. She liked him and they got along great and so what if she was 25 and he was 18? Lots of people are friends with someone seven years younger. Hell, some of them are married, she thought. And there's nothing wrong with being friends with someone just because he's a student. Besides, since he wasn't in any of her classes, just her homeroom, he wasn't even really her student.

"Well, we'd better get going," Becky said eventually. "It's a school night, right? And you have to rest up for the big dance tomorrow. I'm so sorry, I forgot all about that."

"Don't worry about it," Matt said. "I'm not going."

"You're not going?" Becky asked, genuinely surprised, as they stood up. The November dance was the big social event of the fall. Becky had heard all the seniors went and then headed off to big parties she wasn't supposed to know about. Kind of like what I should be doing, she thought, instead of hanging out by myself.

"No," Matt said, obviously a little embarrassed, as they walked out of the office and started down the hallway. "I don't have a girlfriend. I asked a couple people, but they said no."

"Well, it's their loss," Becky said, trying to cheer him up.

"I guess," Matt said. "Girls aren't really into me, you know? I'm just not good with them. I mean, I have friends who are girls, but I just don't know how to get a girlfriend. Or even a date, I guess."

"You just have to have confidence," Becky said.

"That's what everyone says," Matt said. "I just don't know how to get it." They continued down to the first floor, stopping at the door that led to the faculty parking lot. Matt's car was in the student parking lot behind the school. As Becky said goodnight and opened the door, she stopped.

"Maybe I can help with that," she said. "Ask me to dinner tomorrow night."

"What?" Matt said.

"Ask me to dinner tomorrow night," she said. "For practice."

"Uh, okay," he said. Looking to her side, he said, "Do you wanna have dinner tomorrow?"

"No, I don't," she said. "But if you look me in the eye, use my name, and give me a better invitation, maybe I would."

"Ms. Tapper, would you like to join me for dinner tomorrow evening?" he said, looking her right in the eye.

"Yes, Matt, I would love to," she answered. "How about six o'clock at my house?"

"Are you serious?" Matt said. "I mean, that sounds perfect."