Oral Advocacy Ch. 07: The Witness

Story Info
Kate goes the extra mile for her client.
13.3k words
4.65
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in big trouble, aren't I?" Becky asked from her seat at the table in the conference room of Kate's law firm. Kate and Jason looked at each other silently before turning back to face Becky.

"Um, I'm not sure yet," Kate said, trying to sound positive. "But what you just told us does limit our options somewhat."

"So, I'm going to lose my job and not be able to be a teacher?" Becky said. "That's what you're telling me, right?" Kate glanced at Jason again. "By the way you two are looking at each other, I can tell I'm done for."

"No, no, that's not it," Kate said. No way I'm going to tell this woman about my relationship with Matt or what Jason knows about it. Or how incredibly turned on I am right now from finding out about Matt's past. Or, from the looks of it, how turned on Jason is right now, she thought as she looked over at Jason again, this time noticing the bulge in his pants that Becky thankfully couldn't see from across the table. "It's just that some possible defenses, like it was a one-time thing or a momentary lapse in judgment or you just got carried away after a little too much wine, sound like they aren't going to work."

"No, those definitely aren't," Becky said. Putting her face in her hands, she added, "How could I be so stupid? Carrying on like that with a student? And at school? You two must think I'm pathetic or some kind of pervert."

"No, not at all," Kate said. "It sounds like Matt is a really great guy, and cute, and he was 18 so there's nothing wrong with that. Don't beat yourself up. You were young and attractive and lonely and having kind of a rough time. I get how you fell for him, and it sounds like you two had a good thing going." She glared at Jason as he looked at her with a wide grin, pleading with her eyes for him to knock it off before Becky saw him.

"Really?" Becky said, raising her head as Kate handed her a tissue. "My sister agrees with you, but I don't know. I feel so bad about it now that Tyler and I are married. Things are going so well, and I just can't imagine losing him. I know he'd be devastated if he found out."

"Then we need to come up with a plan," Jason said, finally joining the conversation. "One that makes this whole thing go away. We can threaten litigation all we want, but I think we all know that if this gets into court the media will be all over it. You and Matt will be on every news show and supermarket tabloid, the hot teacher and the virgin student."

"Oh God, this is such a nightmare," Becky said, again burying her head in her hands. "I don't want to cause any trouble for him. It was bad enough having to tell him earlier this week."

"You spoke to Matt about this?" Kate asked.

"Yes, that's why I'm here. As soon as I got in trouble at work, I called him. Was that a bad idea? I was panicked, really freaking out. Matt calmed me down and told me to call you. He said you're the best attorney out there and that if anyone could help me, it's you."

"That's very kind of him," Kate said hesitantly. "Did he mention how he knows me?"

"He said you're a friend of his family," Becky said. Kate allowed herself a slight smile, inwardly elated that Matt hadn't spilled their secret. She didn't need that complicating her relationship with her first client.

"Yes," Jason said. "I've known Kate here for a long time and I can attest that she's an excellent attorney. Certainly, better than yours truly. And that she and Matt's families are close, and getting even closer lately. Say Kate, how is it that Matt became a friend of yours?"

Kate glared at him again before saying, "Not so much a friend of mine as my family's. Our fathers are old friends from school. But that's not important. Right now, we need to figure out how we can help Ms. Tapper, wouldn't you agree?"

"Of course," Jason said. "I think we'd better have her sign a confidentiality waiver so we can talk to Matt." Becky looked at them quizzically, obviously not sure what he meant.

"Everything you just told us is strictly confidential," Kate said. "We can't tell anyone outside the firm. What Jason is saying is that we're going to need to talk to Matt about this, and it may be helpful to be able to tell him what you told us."

"Of course," Kate said. "If you think it's best. I'd rather not drag him into this, but I suppose that's not possible, is it?" Kate shook her head. "Well, in that case it's fine with me. That won't be too awkward for you, will it?"

"Nothing I can't handle," Kate said.

"Yes, I have a feeling Kate won't have any problem talking to Matt about this," Jason said. God, I wish he'd knock it off, Kate thought as she shot him another look, resisting the urge to kick him under the table. "I'll grab the waiver."

As he got up to leave, Kate said, "Jason, why don't you grab two? One for Matt and one for Ms. Gentry."

Becky perked up and said, "Samantha? Why do you need to tell her?"

"Yes, Kate," Jason said. "Why do we need to tell her?" He really was enjoying this too much.

"On my visit to Trinity I learned that Mr. Nevil has a side job tutoring students out of his home," Kate said. "Not just Trinity students, but girls from other schools too. Samantha went to Sacred Heart, right? Maybe some of her friends hired Nevil, and maybe he said some things he shouldn't have, or got a little handsy. Who knows what skeletons he has in his closet that he doesn't want revealed in litigation?"

"I like it," Jason said. "Certainly, worth a shot. But do you know how to contact Samantha? You don't know her, do you Kate?"

"I'm sure Matt does," Kate said, knowing she could easily deal with this latest attempt to mess with her. "They're dating, after all, so I'm sure Matt has her number."

"They're dating? I didn't realize you and Matt were so close," Jason said.

"We're not," Kate said. "I only see him occasionally, but he always talks about her. I guess I'm assuming they haven't broken up since I last saw him."

"They haven't," Becky said. "He told me the other day. I'm glad it's working out for them. At least something good came out of this. Go ahead and get the waiver for her, if you think it's best. I'm fine with you telling her whatever you need to. I'm sure she already knows."

Don't be so sure about that, Kate said to herself as Jason left. Becky signed the waivers and departed, it now being early evening. As she and Jason sat alone in the conference room, Kate said, "Did you enjoy that?"

"I did," Jason said. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell her anything. Just having a little fun."

"Uh-huh," Kate said. "That was quite the story. I can't wait to tell Sam. She's going to flip."

Seeing the look in her eyes, Jason said, "You're not going to use this to get back with Matt, are you? Bribe her with the story in exchange for more of your weekend visits?"

"That's a great idea," Kate said. "I'm glad you thought of that." Seeing a slight look of disappointment on his face, she added, "Don't worry, I'm just kidding. That's all over. But I did promise Sam I'd tell her the story if I ever found out. But before that, you and I need to come up with a plan."

"We need to know what the school knows," Jason said. "How did this Nevil guy find out? Becky told us everything, but there's no way he knows all that. We need to know what he knows, who else knows about it, and exactly what they can prove."

"Obviously she was less careful than she should have been," Kate said. "Doing it in the newspaper office and her own classroom? How careless can you be, right?"

"Or the conference room on the third floor of her law office," Jason said with a big grin.

"Okay, fair enough," Kate said flirtatiously. "But you know you liked it."

"I'll plead the Fifth on that," Jason said. "I was referring to you and Matt, but as you say, fair enough." Kate could understand if he didn't want to talk about the blowjobs she gave him while he was engaged, even if she knew he loved them. "Anyway, any ideas as to how to proceed?" Jason added.

"I'll call Samantha and see if she knows anything about Nevil. I'll talk to Matt too. Tomorrow I'll visit the school again and see if I can get any more info. I doubt it, but it's worth a try. You went to school there, didn't you? Can you call some of your Trinity buddies and see if you can get any dirt on Nevil?"

"I'll give it a shot," Jason said. "They're probably too old, but I'll ask around. See you tomorrow. Let me know as soon as you get back from Trinity."

That evening, Kate called Matt. "So, you finally got the story," he said. "I hope you liked it."

"I loved it," Kate said. "Hearing about your first kiss, your first blowjob, losing your virginity--I have to admit, it turned me on. I always wanted to know and I'm glad I finally found out."

"I'm surprised it took this long," Matt replied. "I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances. Is Ms. Tapper going to be okay?"

"Honestly, I don't know," Kate said. "I'm hoping you can help." She told him about her plan but, unfortunately, he didn't know anything negative about Nevil. Matt was sure there was nothing out there, as he'd never heard anything. "Do you mind if I ask Sam?" Kate added. "And tell her everything?"

"No, I guess not," Matt said. "I'll let you be the one to tell her, since you two have been trying to figure it out for so long. But I'm telling you, Kate, Nevil's clean. You're going to need a new plan." As she hung up, Kate was unsettled--Becky was in trouble, and Kate didn't have another plan.

The next morning, she swung by Trinity on her way to work. No one would talk to her. It was in the lawyers' hands, which ones they wouldn't say, and finals were next week so she really needed to leave. And no, she couldn't talk to James, or any other student for that matter. On her way out she was handed a letter telling her not to come on the property without an appointment, which as a private school Kate knew was their prerogative.

She called Samantha from the school parking lot, hoping she could help. "Sam, this is Kate Harris. I need your help with something. Do you have a minute?"

"Kate, for God's sake, I thought this was over," Samantha responded. "I'm sorry, but no, you can't sleep with Matt again."

"No, that's not it. I mean, I am calling about Matt, but that's not why," Kate said.

"Then what is it?" Sam said. "And make it quick. I'm on my way to my last two finals."

"I found out who the teacher is," Kate said. "She's my client now and she's in trouble. I'm hoping you can help."

"The who?" Sam said. "What are you talking about?"

"You know how Matt always said he had a great teacher when we him how he got to be so good in bed?" Kate said. "I know who she is. I got the whole story." A long pause followed. "Sam, are you still there?"

"You better not be fucking with me," Sam said. "Is this for real?"

"100%," Kate said. "She told me everything. She's in trouble at work and I'm hoping you can help."

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon at your office," Sam replied. "Text me the address. I don't care if it's Saturday, I'm driving in and you're telling me everything." As soon as she got to her office, Kate's phone rang. Her assistant told her someone named Henry was on the line, saying he needed to talk to her urgently.

"Go ahead and put him through," Kate said. When the call transferred, she said in her most professional voice, "This is Kate Harris. How can I help you?"

"Uh, Ms. Harris, this is Henry. From Trinity, I don't know if you remember me, but we met the other day when you were at the school and we, um..." he said, trailing off.

"Had sex twice?" Kate said. "You think I forgot that, Henry? That I go to high schools and fuck students so often that I don't remember their names?"

"No, that's not what I, uh, that's not, uh, not it at all. I'm sorry, that sounded bad. I, um, I didn't mean it like that," Henry said. "I just thought since you're, you know, a lawyer and, uh, older that I, I don't know, that you wouldn't..."

"So now you're saying I'm old?" Kate said, enjoying messing with him.

"No, not at all. You're not old," Henry stammered. "You're really young. I mean, not young like me but not, you know, I just thought I wouldn't mean anything to you, since you're so pretty and accomplished and I'm just in high school."

"That's better, Henry," Kate said. "And don't worry, I'm just messing around with you. What can I do for you? Are you calling to ask for another blowjob?"

"Um, actually, no, I wasn't, but if," Henry said, apparently deciding not to push his luck. "Anyway, I was calling to tell you I got some more information. The school hired some lawyers, I don't know their names, to do an investigation. They're going to wait until after finals are over next week and then Flanagan's out for vacation, so it will start the week of Memorial Day. Nevil's going to meet with them and tell them everything he knows."

"Henry, that's incredible," Kate said. "Thank you so much, that's very helpful."

"There's one more thing," Henry said. "I know who told Nevil about Ms. Tapper. He's a senior, in my class. Sounds like he saw some things at school a few years ago and didn't say anything until recently, when he told Nevil. That's what kicked this whole thing off. His name is James and he's talking to the lawyers in a few weeks too."

"Excellent work, Henry," Kate said, excited she was finally getting somewhere. Letting Henry bang her was paying off in more ways than one. "That's incredibly helpful. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," Henry said. "I'm glad I could help. Especially after what you did for me on Wednesday."

"I suppose you'd like an additional reward?" Kate asked, hoping he'd say yes now that she and Matt were through.

"Well, uh, there is one thing. After we, you know, did what we did, I called my ex-girlfriend and she agreed to take me back. We went out to dinner last night and talked about everything. It was really good, we got everything out there. Turns out you were right. I wasn't getting the job done and she got tired of leaving unfulfilled," Henry said.

"I'm glad it worked out for you," Kate said, inwardly depressed that even this guy could be in a relationship while she was reduced to sleeping with college and now high school students. "If there's anything I can ever do for you, just let me know."

"Well, I was wondering if we could meet up tonight and you could show me again how to, you know, pleasure a woman," Henry said. As Kate started to say no, he added, "Sofia would like to be there too, so you can guide me through it. I told her all about you."

"You did?" Kate asked. "Everything?"

"Yeah, I figured what the hell," Henry said. "I thought she was a goner, but it turns out she was into it. Way more than I expected, which is really hot, you know?"

"So, you want me to talk you through it while you go down on your girlfriend?" Kate asked.

"Yeah," he said. "You'd really be helping me out."

"What the hell, why not?" Kate said. Maybe I can be a matchmaker if being an attorney doesn't work out, she thought. "Here's my address, be there at 8:00."

That evening Henry and Sofia arrived at her house promptly at 8:00. Kate was glad for the distraction and pleased that Sofia was quite attractive. She was tall, probably 5'10," with olive skin, long dark hair, and beautiful dark eyes. Her breasts were small, probably A cups, but she was slender and had gorgeous, long legs and a nice ass.

"Welcome, come on in," Kate said as she ushered them inside. "I'm Kate. You must be Sofia."

"Yes, so nice to meet you," Sofia said. "Henry has told me a lot. Thank you so much for doing this."

"You're quite welcome," Kate said. "Henry must really be an idiot to almost let someone as beautiful as you get away."

Sofia blushed hard. "That's so sweet," she said. "And yes, he's a moron, but what can I say, for some reason I like him. I just wish he knew what he was doing down there."

"He's going to learn," Kate said. "He promised me he'll never leave a girl hanging again and that he will always finish second from now on. Or even third. Right, Henry?"

"Yes, ma'am," Henry said.

"Well, should we get started?" Kate asked. They both nodded and she led them to her bedroom. Kate could tell Sofia was excited and had an inkling she wasn't shy or demure by any means. "Sofia, would you like me to undress you?" Sofia smiled and nodded as Kate knelt before her. Kate put her hands on the backs of Sofia's calves and slowly ran her hands up inside her skirt.

Sofia's skin was soft and smooth and Kate loved feeling every inch of her long legs. Working her way up Sofia's thighs, Kate slid her hands around the back and onto Sofia's butt, inside her panties. She squeezed her cheeks gently before grasping her panties and sliding them to Sofia's ankles. Behind her, she heard Henry say, "I can't believe this is happening."

As Sofia stepped out of her panties, Kate stood up, unbuttoned Sofia's skirt and tugged it down over her hips. Sofia was unshaven, with a magnificent bush above what Kate knew was a tight, wet pussy. A surge of desire overcame her as she stood up and began to unbutton Sofia's shirt. Kate went slowly, wanting to drive Henry crazy with anticipation. He needs to know how to take his time, she thought as she finished with the last button, Sofia's firm abs and bra now visible through her open shirt.

Kate slid Sofia's top over her shoulders and tugged it off, leaving her naked except for her bra. Then she reached around and unhooked it before gently gripping the straps and sliding them down Sofia's smooth arms, revealing her small but perky breasts. Sofia's nipples were erect and Kate, unable to resist, began to rub them gently. Sofia moaned slightly, obviously surprised but clearly having no objection.

"I can't believe this is happening," Henry said again, reminding Kate of why she was there. Removing her hands, she gestured for Sofia to lie on the bed.

"Henry, why don't you begin?" Kate said. He eagerly pulled his shirt off and began to unbuckle his belt. "We won't need your dick for a while," Kate said. "Pants on for now." Briefly disappointed, Henry nevertheless climbed onto the bed and began to kiss Sofia hard. He was all over her, much too excited for Kate's taste. "Henry, Henry," she said. "Take it slow. Kiss her passionately."

"Yes, sweetie, take it slow," Sofia said. "We have all night." Henry began to kiss her softly and slowly, gradually working his way up in intensity. Kate could tell Sofia liked it. As Henry went on, he started desperately groping Sofia. His hands were everywhere, squeezing her ass and tits and quickly reaching between her legs.

"Henry, hold on," Kate said. "You have to work her up gradually."

"Sorry, I'm just so horny," Henry said. "You're both so hot and seeing you undress her got me so excited."

"I understand," Kate said. "But you need to learn to slow down and control yourself. Here, maybe this will help." Kate began to undress, seductively taking off her shirt, skirt, and underwear one by one. As she moved to the bed, she climbed in and began to touch Sofia's breasts before saying, "Can I show him how to suck them?"

"I don't think this is going to help me slow down," Henry said as Sofia nodded. Kate began to play with her, working her tongue over and around Sofia's nipples for a good while until she stopped and gestured for Henry to continue. Getting the hang of it, he pleasured Sofia until she began to grind against him, clearly ready for more.

"See that, Henry?" Kate asked. "Learn to respond to her signals." Henry again began to unbuckle his belt. "What are you doing?" Kate asked.

"You said she's ready," he responded.

"For your mouth, Henry," Kate replied. "She doesn't need your dick yet. Now kiss her and then work your way down." Henry kissed Sofia again and after a minute or so of making out he began to kiss his way down her body, forcing himself to take it slow. When his head was between her legs, Kate saw him put his tongue right on Sofia's pussy and start licking. By the way she tensed and recoiled slightly, Kate could tell Sofia needed more foreplay. "Slow, Henry, slow. Tease her until she can't stand it."