Oral Advocacy Ch. 07: The Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kate knew she was ready, she invited Sam to lie on the table, her pussy at the edge as Kate sat on a chair and began to orally pleasure her. Sam began panting and moaning, oblivious to her surroundings and lost in pleasure as Kate ate her out. Her hands on Sam's thighs, Kate felt them tense and knew what was coming next. Applying a little extra pressure and working her tongue over Sam's entire clit, Kate inserted her finger into Sam just as she climaxed, eliciting a loud scream as Sam orgasmed powerfully.

As she lay panting on the table, Sam said, "So Jason, what did you think?" Jason pulled against his restraints, his enormous cock straining against his pants. He was trying to talk but Kate couldn't tell what he was saying, knowing only that he was desperate to cum. Standing before him and fighting the urge to help him, she felt Sam embrace her from behind.

"I think he's saying he'd like to watch me undress you," Sam said as she slid her hands up Kate's shirt and unclasped her bra. Moving her hands to the front, she began to fondle Kate's breasts before pulling Kate's shirt and bra off, allowing Jason to stare at her magnificent tits. "I think he likes seeing them again," Sam said.

Kneeling down behind Kate, she slid her hands up Kate's thighs and into her skirt, quickly removing her panties. Dropping them into Jason's lap, Sam said, "Want to see what's underneath that skirt?" Jason nodded eagerly and Sam moved behind Kate, raising her skirt so Jason could see her tight, shaved pussy. "I bet I know what he wants to do to you," Sam added. "But ladies first, right Jason?" Nodding again, Jason watched as Sam kissed and sucked Kate's tits before lifting her onto the table. There, in full view of Jason, she went down on Kate and made her orgasm intensely. Having Jason feet away and fully aroused only made it more powerful.

When they'd finished, Sam asked, "How do you want to finish him off?"

"You said he was just going to watch," Kate said. "I told you, I can't do that again. He's about to get married."

"You can't just leave him like this," Sam said. Jason had a desperate look, his eyes wild and pleading. "Besides, you need my help."

"I've already done what you wanted," Kate said. "This wasn't part of the deal." Jason looked at her pleadingly, almost crying he was so desperate to cum.

"Remember on our way home from the island how you kept thinking about Matt and Derek's cocks?" Sam asked. "You know you want it inside you right now. I can only do so much, and you need his cock, Kate. You need it so bad." Jason looked at her hopefully, pleading with his eyes for her to finish him off.

"Okay," Kate said as Jason exhaled deeply. "But if you're going to watch, you have to tell me the whole story about the prom. Both of them."

"Fine," Sam said. "But I'm going to do more than watch. I'm going to help you." Jason's eyes lit up as Kate unbuckled his belt. Sam stroked him through his pants as Jason lifted himself up and Kate pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles. Sitting on the chair, Jason's enormous cock throbbed with anticipation. "Oh my God, it's huge!" Sam exclaimed.

Kate and Sam licked and kissed opposite sides of it, the chair just wide enough for both of their heads to fit. Sam grabbed Kate's face and pulled it to hers, kissing her deeply as their hands met on Jason's cock, Sam stroking the top and Kate the bottom. Pulling her head away from Sam, Kate looked at Jason and saw he needed it bad. Smiling at Sam, she said, "You first."

Sam put her left hand around the base and wrapped her lips around Jason's long, thick cock. She started to suck him slowly and Kate noticed her lips weren't even reaching her hand. Kate loved how Jason's girth filled Sam's mouth and got turned on watching her. But she could tell Sam was struggling a bit, not used to Jason's size. And she could tell Jason wanted more. Needed more, actually. So, she put her hand on the back of Sam's head and said, "You need to suck it for real."

Kate pushed Sam's head down until she gagged. When Sam came back up, Kate did it again. After several times Sam pulled off, her saliva spilling out and drenching Jason's cock. Breathlessly, Sam said, "He's too big. I want to take him deeper, but I don't think I can."

"Let me help you," Kate said, gesturing for Sam to start sucking again. As she did Kate stood up and stood behind Sam. Kate put both hands on the back of Sam's head and when she moved her head downward Kate pushed hard. She heard Sam start to gag but held her head in place for several seconds. "Open your throat and let it in," Kate added.

Kate released her and let Sam recover briefly before doing it again and again. After the third time, Sam said, "I don't know if I can" once Kate released her. As Sam looked up, Kate saw that her eyes were watering and her lips and chin were drenched with her own saliva.

"Are you giving up?" Kate asked.

"No, I'm not a quitter," Sam said. "I want to try again." She started sucking Jason again and Kate pushed her down over and over, sometimes holding her head down for a few seconds until Sam gradually learned to overcome her gag reflex. After a while Kate noticed Sam was getting five, maybe even six inches into her mouth. You're welcome, Matt, she thought as she released Sam's head and let her continue the way she'd started.

Kate let her continue until she saw Jason's back start to arch. Knowing he was getting close, she pulled Sam's head up and wrapped her own lips around Jason's dick. Moving downward, she took him into her throat as deeply as possible, his long, hard cock satisfying her like no one else could. He didn't last much longer and, just before he came, Kate used shallower thrusts so he sprayed his massive load inside her mouth.

Instead of swallowing, Kate opened her mouth and leaned in to kiss Sam. As their lips met, she felt Sam's tongue inside her mouth, eager for a taste of Jason's cum. Sam's hands were all over Kate's breasts and she got aroused again, the feel of Jason's semen and Sam's tongue overwhelming her. Kate pulled away and swallowed, lying on the floor with her legs spread and knees bent. Sam made quick work of her before Kate returned the favor, both of them lying satisfied on the floor, the taste of Jason and each other in their mouths.

Standing back up, they untied Jason's wrists and removed the cloth and Sam's panties from his mouth. "Holy shit," he said. "That was so fucking awesome."

"Yes, it looks like you enjoyed it," Sam said as they all looked at his erect cock. "Do you need to cum again?"

"I think I do," Jason said, looking at Kate.

"Let me take care of that," Sam said. "I'm so used to Matt, I could use the practice." Kate noticed Jason shot her a look, but the moment passed as soon as Sam wrapped her lips around Jason's massive dick. Kate could tell he loved it and enjoyed watching Sam pleasure him. She alternated between her hand and mouth and tried to take him deeply. She was quickly gagging and her eyes watering. She pulled away and put Jason's cock between her tits. Sam squeezed them tightly together as she slid them up and down Jason's shaft.

Clearly enjoying himself, Kate soon could tell Jason was going to cum again. Just then Sam took him into her mouth again and after a few thrusts Kate heard Jason let out a loud groan. She knew he'd released another load into Sam's mouth and, although happy he was finally getting what he needed, she felt a tiny tinge of jealousy as Sam pulled off and swallowed his cum. He's not your boyfriend, Kate thought. Just a friend, maybe a friend with benefits, who's finally getting what his fiancé won't give him.

After they all dressed, they agreed Matt, Jason and Sam would see what they could dig up on Nevil and Kate would figure out how to deal with the student who started the whole mess. As they exited the conference room, Sam held back and spoke with Kate out of Jason's hearing.

"You're amazing at sucking cock, by the way," Sam said. "I don't know how you take it so deep. I'm glad I tried, but I think Matt's dick is more my speed."

"You just have to practice," Kate said, smiling. "I'd love to be able to take all of Jason, but I'm not quite there. And to have that thing inside me, oh my God. But it's not meant to be. Maybe with another guy someday."

"He likes you, you know," Sam said.

"As a friend," Kate said. "He likes his fiancé."

"He likes you more," Sam said. "Notice how he looked at you when I asked if he needed to cum again? No offense, but almost every guy out there would have wanted me to do it. But he wanted you."

"That's only because I'd just gotten him off and he knows you have a boyfriend," Kate said.

"Believe whatever you want," Sam said. "But I saw how he looked at you and how he reacts to you. And you should have heard him talking about you when we were alone together. Kate this and Kate that. He couldn't stop talking about you."

"He's getting married, Sam," Kate said. "In less than three months. I blew him three times last summer and they're still together. We've been friends forever. Sure, he thinks I'm hot and he likes when I suck his dick. What guy wouldn't? But there's nothing more to it. And I don't have time for a boyfriend anyway."

"I disagree," Sam said. "I think you do, and I think you like him. That's why I invited him to watch us. You're not the only one who can play matchmaker, you know. But if you disagree, that's fine. Anyway, I'll let you know if I find anything about this teacher. But I'm telling you, I really think you should figure out plan B." Sam kissed her and hugged her tightly before adding, "I'm really glad we got to do this again."

"Me too," Kate said, not sure what to think. Did Jason really like her? Enough to call off his engagement? And why did she care anyway? She was focused on making partner, and winning Becky's case was the last step she needed to do that. Then she was moving up in the firm, all the way to the top, which didn't leave time for a personal life. Which is okay, Kate thought. It's what I want, and all of this is just a little fun on the side that lets me be better at work.

As she walked past Jason's office, she saw him seated behind his desk. He called out to her and asked her to close the door as she entered his office. "Kate, I'm really sorry about that," he said as she sat down. "I don't know what got into me and I'm sorry I put you in that position."

"You mean on my knees with your dick in my mouth?" Kate said. "Or on my back with Sam's head between my legs?"

"Um, both, I guess," Jason said. "I don't know what got into me. Sam started telling me about your trip and I got so turned on, hearing about the three of you together. And Sam is so hot, and you're so hot, and she started talking about what she was going to do with you and that I could watch. I don't know, I just let her tie me up and things got carried away. I'm sorry you had to walk in to that."

"Jason, it's okay," Kate said. "I'm a big girl. I like it. You're a horny guy and couldn't resist. And I should be apologizing to you. I shouldn't have left you alone with Sam. I mean, I didn't know she was going to do that, but I should have seen it coming."

"No, it's okay," Jason said. "Honestly, I needed it. Things with Carrie haven't been great lately and it had been a while, as you could probably tell. But we can't do that again. I love her, you know? This was just a one-time thing. Work-related, right? To get Sam to help us help a client?"

"Yeah," Kate said. "I guess so. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Plus, it's not like letting people know we had oral sex in the conference room is going to help either of our cases for partner."

"You mean your case," Jason said. "We both know I have no chance."

"Don't say that," Kate said, trying to encourage him. "You're a great attorney and everyone knows it." In reality, she knew it didn't look good for him. He's probably going to be looking for a new job in a few months, Kate thought--right before his wedding. She felt terrible for him. Well, at least he had a great afternoon.

"That's nice of you to say," Jason said. "Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll make some calls and see what I can find out. And I'll work with Sam to see what we can do about this Nevil guy."

Kate threw herself back into her work for the next few days, spending every spare moment thinking of how she could help Becky. Everything she'd thought of so far was a dead end. None of Jason's or Matt's friends had heard anything bad about Nevil. Nor had Sam's friends, several of whom had hired him as a tutor. Everyone reported he was completely professional and above board at all times. On Thursday, Henry let her look at James's file in the school parking lot, which was also a dud. Nothing other than the ordinary trouble high school students got in--certainly nothing he'd be embarrassed about.

"Thanks for letting me take a look," Kate said. "I know you're busy with finals and it's risky getting caught with me on school property."

"No problem," Henry said. "Anything to help Ms. Tapper, right? I'm just sorry none of this is helpful. James is a completely straight arrow, like Nevil. I don't think they have anything to hide."

"Well, at least I'll get a mouthful of cum out of it, right?" Kate said as pulled Henry into the back seat of her car.

"Right now?" he asked as they hurriedly pulled his pants down. Kate started to suck his cock as he lay across the backseat of her car, his back against the door. She was kneeling over him, his right leg between her legs and his left on the floor. As she slid her mouth up and down his rock-hard shaft, the solution popped into her head.

"I've got it!" she exclaimed as she lifted her head up.

"What?" Henry said distractedly. "Got what?"

"Oh, sorry," Kate said, laughing. Returning to his dick, she made quick work of it, savoring his thick load as it filled her mouth. She loved how much cum she was able to drain from Henry's balls and gulped it down eagerly before asking, "Can you meet me back here tomorrow afternoon? I need you to let me into the building and set up a meeting with James."

"I don't know," Henry said, still relishiing his orgasm. "That's the last day of finals so people will still be here. You're not supposed to be in the building and I still have to graduate."

"I promise I'll make it worth your while," Kate said. "Tomorrow afternoon, same time." She hustled Henry out of her car and called Becky, filling her in on the dead ends and then drilling down on how someone could have seen her with Matt.

"We were really careful and usually did it at my house, or his house when his parents weren't home, or in my car. If we were at school, it was in the newspaper office, which is really out of the way. And it was late on Thursday nights when no one was around," Becky said. "But there was that time on the Saturday in my classroom. That was really dumb, wasn't it? Having sex with a student on my desk during the day?"

"Don't worry about that now," Kate said. "Were there any other times you got careless?"

"There was one Friday after school in the newspaper office," Becky said. "Tyler was home and so were Matt's parents and I wasn't going to make it through the weekend. It's possible someone saw us from the hallway. God, I'm such an idiot!"

"Again, don't worry about that now," Kate said. "Let me help you. I need to know every detail about those times." By the time Becky finished, Kate knew James must have seen them. Now, the question was whether he'd tell her about it--and, more importantly, whether he would tell the principal and the school's lawyers.

The next afternoon Kate met Henry in the school parking lot. He let her into the building through a side door and led her through a maze of hallways on the lower level and then up two flights of stairs until they emerged in what appeared to be a corner of the building. Kate followed Henry a few dozen feet down a hallway and through the first door into a rectangular room with two couches, a large table, and some desks along two of the walls.

"This is James," Henry said, gesturing to an average-looking student seated on one of the couches. "He's now the editor of the paper and this is their office so I thought it would be fitting."

"Hi, I'm Kate Harris," she said. "It's nice to meet you. Can we talk privately for a few minutes?"

"I guess," James said. "What is this about? Henry said you're some kind of lawyer."

"Yes, I am," Kate said. "Thank you, Henry. Will you excuse us?"

"Sure," he said. "Just let me know if you need anything." Then he leaned in and whispered into Kate's ear, "And don't worry, he's 18." Kate shot him a stern look as Henry winked. I guess I can't blame him, Kate thought. He knows better than anyone that I'm a great oral advocate for my clients.

Turning to James as Henry left, she said, "James, I'm an attorney for Ms. Tapper. As you probably know, she's being investigated. My understanding is that you have information about that, and I would like you to tell me everything."

"Uh, Dr. Flanagan said I'm supposed to talk to some lawyers for the school," James said. "Is that you?"

"No," Kate said. "I'm Ms. Tapper's lawyer."

"Well then I'm not supposed to talk to you," James said. "Dr. Flanagan and Mr. Nevil said don't talk to anyone about this until I meet with the lawyers in a few weeks."

"That doesn't seem fair, does it?" Kate asked.

"I don't know," James said. "I'm just doing what they told me. I don't really know what's going on. I told Mr. Nevil what I saw and then they told me I have to meet with some lawyers."

"Ms. Tapper might get fired," Kate said. "She could lose her teaching license. They're going to make that decision right after your meeting and they won't even tell us what's going on. They're not even going to let us have time to prepare, they're just going to fire her. How is Ms. Tapper supposed to defend herself or tell her side of the story if you and Nevil and everyone else won't even tell us what happened? We don't even know what she's accused of, James. How is that fair?"

"Um, I guess it's not," he said. "You just want to know what I saw?"

"I just want to know what's going on and what my client is accused of. That's it," Kate said. "You like Ms. Tapper, right? She's a good teacher?"

"She's great," James said. "I don't want her to get fired. But I'm pretty sure she's not allowed to do what I saw her doing when I was a freshman."

"Three years ago?" Kate asked incredulously. "You're telling me this happened three years ago and you're just mentioning it now?"

"It wasn't really any of my business, so I didn't say anything," James said. "A few weeks ago, I accidentally mentioned it to Nevil and he forced me to tell him everything. I don't want her to get in trouble. It was actually pretty cool, and I think about it a lot when I'm...."

"When you're what?" Kate said, her voice rising. James just shifted uncomfortably and looked at the floor. "When you're masturbating? Is that what you're telling me? You think about Ms. Tapper when you jerk off but you won't let me help her?"

"I'm sorry," James said. "I don't know why I said that. Nervous, I guess. I've never talked to a lawyer before. I'll tell you what I saw. You're right, that's only fair." He proceeded to tell her that he'd seen Becky with Matt right here, in this very office, on a Friday after school in February of 1999. Then he'd seen them again on a Saturday in March in Ms. Tapper's classroom.

Damn it, Becky said to herself. He'd seen them twice, which was going to make this nearly impossible to defend. The fact that another student had seen them made it even worse. Hard to argue it was a one-time mistake or a private matter, Kate thought. Her only hope lay in getting James to bail on the investigation or change his story.