Oral Bunnies On Base

Story Info
Wives get together for oral fun on base.
3.6k words
4.26
14.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,038 Followers

Airman first class Jay Masson was TDY from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and his wife Marilou was home at Vandenberg for the year of his temporary duty assignment over seas for the six months to a year. Military wives are a very well organized contingent for the sake of keeping themselves from going sexually batshit crazy while their husbands are over seas or stateside doing duty in a remote facility somewhere too far away from anything to have wives and families included. They seem to be able, as a group, to organize themselves enough to cope with incredible stresses and hardships.

Jay's wife, Marilou, was part of a group of wives trying to keep themselves sane and yet not pregnant by forming groups called "bunnies". These are groups of ladies who are organized to give themselves a sexual outlet while their husbands serve remote duty. It consists of other "duty wives" who swear off heterosexual activities while their men are gone and engage in bunny parties of lesbian pussy-eating social gatherings designed to keep them from going sexually crazy. Military wives cope by finding ways to adjust to the challenges that face them.

Marilou joined Sally, Paige, Carla, and Betsy in a Vandenberg society that met every Tuesday and Thursday night for a bit of sexual redress and they engaged in shave parties and pussy-eating functions where they get back some of the sanity they have lost from forced celibacy and isolation.

There are swingers groups on base, many actually, but those usually involve men who are not on remote assignments and the chance of getting pregnant is still there, although they do take a great deal of precautions, but a woman who gets pregnant when her husband is home can have the baby and who the father is is less problematic. A woman who gets pregnant when her husband has been gone a year is far more vulnerable and at risk than her military sister who fucks her friend's husband, gets pregnant, but no body knows for sure who the father is because it could have been her husband making her a mother. That is, unless he looks so much like Airman Jones with that red hair and goofy nose that it is just too obvious to ignore. Then the trouble gets out of hand.

Dr. Jensen's Story: My name is Carlton Jensen, Dr. Jensen, and I am a sexual researcher from the University of California at Santa Cruz, and I became aware of the wives of Vandenberg while doing research on swinging. Although my focus was on swinging I became aware of the Bunny groups and I became interested in them from there. I met Sally and Carla, asked to do interviews, and from there I met Paige, Marilou, and Betsy.

There is a lot of extramarital fucking that goes on in the military, after all, it is a closed society where people live in close proximity and are sequestered into groups. They need an outlet and swinging provides that in spades. So I became interested in the reality of extramarital sex and the growing phenomenon of married people who share their sexuality with others. When I was told about the groups of married women who engage in lesbian sex on military bases around the world, I couldn't help but want to study that lifestyle. I wanted to know if these were women who were homosexual in heterosexual marriages, and the groups were their way of exercising their true sexuality, or if these were, in fact heterosexual women who were simply looking for and finding alternatives to forced celibacy.

I met the five young women when I was doing interviews at Vandenberg and someone had mentioned that I should talk to some of the bunnies. At that time I had no idea what she meant, and she explained that they were lesbian groups organized to allow the women to have a sexual outlet without the risk of pregnancy. She told me they had parties they called pen parties where they did 'shaves' and group oral sex bunny banquets, a take off of eating pussy, which someone thought the name pussies was too obvious and crude as well, so they called themselves bunnies

I met Sally first and she talked openly about meeting with the "girls" and shaving each other's genitals and having oral sex, dining on the other women in a group social setting. They became almost sisters with a mutual need that they could help one another with. None of them had any lesbian experience before joining the bunnies at Vandenberg, although Paige admitted to me being bi-curious when she was in college.

Sally introduced me to the other women and I met with all of them in a small group one afternoon in May in Sally's house on base. I asked the group what made them seek sexual companions at Vandenberg. "Being incredibly horny," said Betsy openly.

"I didn't know anyone," added Marilou. "It was terribly lonely, and when Jay got sent TDY I almost went nuts," she said with a look of despair. "Then I met Sally and she suggested I meet the girls. I had never had sex with another woman," she said, "but when Sally explained the group, what they did and why they did it, it didn't take me long to call her up and say I was ready."

Sally explained that all of the women were traditionally heterosexual, but sex with other women didn't sound so bad, not as bad as sitting home horny and depressed and feeling sorry for themselves all alone and so far away from home and family. She explained that she felt most people are bisexual by nature, and her friends seemed not to have much trouble going back to heterosexual sex when it was available when their husbands were home.

"I was climbing the walls," said Carla, "and being with other women just sounded wonderful. Having sex with them actually sounded fine. I didn't have any trouble with it from the start. Not being able to have sex with my husband, I was going crazy. I wasn't about to join a swinger's group and run the risk of getting knocked up by some other woman's husband, so eating pussy sounded awfully good," she said emphatically.

"The first pen party I went to was a shave party for Betsy. We have a shaver trim our pussies as a badge of honor. We sit around and watch a pussy get shaved and then all join in to initiate the new bare bunny and eat her like at a festival at a group table where everyone gets in on the act," Carla said with a large grin. "It is a big social event. Eating shaved bunny slit is like a sewing circle. We pair off and lick and suck to our heart's content," she said with a laugh. "I have never felt closer to anyone as I do to these girls," she said. "Not my husband, not to anyone, ever."

They all agreed and I thanked them for talking to me. "Would you like to come to a shaving party?" Sally asked. I asked if I would really be welcome and they all nodded, all except Paige. Paige had decided she liked eating and being eaten by women more than she liked having a hard round thing stuffed in her pussy by a man.

I went to Sally's house at the time indicated and waited in the den for them to call me in to their "shaving party" in the family room that had the windows covered like nudists do at their pool parties. As I walked in there were six women in a circle and they were nude. It impressed me that they were willing to have me be there and be nude. I sat in the corner, trying to be inconspicuous, which was crazy because I was the only man in a group of naked women and I was dressed. Sally led the group and positioned one woman, the newbie, in front of her, since she was the "shaver" and the new member opened her legs. Her name was Amy and she was joining the bunnies and was there to get shaved.

Sally sat in front of Amy, then she lathered the other woman's pubis and carefully shaved Amy's pubic hair in front of the group, which sat quietly, watching attentively as if seeing a respected tradition. When Amy was shaved and her mound was bare, she sat with her legs open and each woman laid on her stomach in front of her and tongued her pussy one person at a time, until they had each tasted Amy's pussy.

It was actually a very impressive demonstration of sisterhood more than a sexual act. I felt surprised that there was more fellowship than lasciviousness. It was less sexual than I expected, and seemed more like an act of camaraderie. When the shaving was over and the women began to pair off, I saw a lot more sexual passion and carnal energy. There was genital kissing and very heated sucking and licking, as opposed to to ceremonial type of genital licking after the shaving. When the women paired off, still comfortable letting me watch them, they became lovers more than sisters, and I became aroused watching them pleasure one another. I have to say it was one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen. The women were sexually pleasuring one another as they wanted to be pleasured themselves. The fact they were willing to let me watch was one of the more incredible aspects of the whole experience.

I talked to Sally afterwards about my reaction, which she was eager to hear. Did you enjoy our 'shaving,'" she asked. I told her how much I had and my feelings about the difference between the shaving demonstration and the pairing off afterwards. As a researcher, it taught me a lot about the intensity of sexuality and human desire. I saw normal people demonstrate to me the power of sexual desire and need and the significance of human intercourse.

The women of Vandenberg showed me themselves in a most intimate and personal situation. My research became more personal and real than it ever had before.

I have listed below parts of my interviews with each of the women of the bunnies of Vandenberg.

Marilou's Story: I came to Vandenberg by way of Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota. I was lonely there, and the weather was awful. California was a lot better but I still didn't know anyone and I was still lonely, even when Jay was here, but when he got shipped out, I went crazy. When I met Sally she told me about the girls and invited me. At first I was reluctant, even saying I wasn't lesbian, but loneliness got to me and I joined them in June. Sally said none of them are lesbians, but they're lonely women with a pussy and no man to fill it.

I got shaved on my first pen party, and we call it that because we are all bunnies. Better that than pussies. I never thought I would eat another woman's pussy, never mind having one eat mine in front of the group, but I am an enthusiastic bunny now with no inhibitions. I have licked and sucked other women in front of the whole pen party.

No one gets pregnant, no one falls in love, and no one is the wiser. I live next to Carla, so she and I have private pen parties at either of our houses. We will sleep together a few days each week. Since coming here I have made some friends in town, and one of them is a woman who prefers girls and we have become pretty close. She knows about Carla and has no problem sharing me with her.

Sally's Story: When I came to Vandenberg it was from Texas and I had a group of bunnies at Lackland Air Force Base near San Antonio. There were six women in that group, and we had shavings and pen parties there at my house on base. I heard about the bunnies from the wife of one of the men in my husband's squadron. I couldn't wait to meet them, since I had heard about bunny parties even on the base in Germany.

My first party was at the house of the company commander's wife, who had been an Air Force wife for twenty years. She was the typical military wife, except that she was a flaming lesbian in private. Her parties were bawdy, very sexual, and even very openly gay. She was not a heterosexual having sex with women to keep her sexual urges under control because her husband was not overseas, because he was a general and did not get temporary assignments at his rank and stayed right there. She introduced me to the bunny concept, even though I had heard about them in Germany, but I had never been to one until Texas.

I wanted to see for myself, to attend one, but it wasn't until Texas that I got the chance. General Harley's wife met me at a pen Air Force wives function and quickly got me to the side and made her pitch. I think she was a little taken by me, since I was a lot younger than she was, and she invited me to her house "to meet some ladies." I didn't know the ladies were a pack of pussy-eating lesbians until I got there, but I was eager to stay and take part. Why did I want to have sex with other Air Force wives, because I had heard about them in Germany and I was eager to join the festivities.

I was a heterosexual wife, but I thought it would help the loneliness and it did. When we got transferred to Vandenberg I wanted to start my own bunny group. I met Paige, Betsy, and Carla, and we talked and I convinced them we needed a chapter right here. What I didn't know is that there were already groups here at Vandenberg. I think there are about a hundred and fifty of us here now. That is about thirty groups, five or six in each group. There are more horny women than that, but they just haven't found us yet. We are growing so quickly it is hard to keep track. I think I will always be a bunny now, even after my husband leaves the service. I have developed a taste for the ladies, and I don't think I can give them up.

Paige's Story: When I was in college I had a roommate and I had feelings for her, but I never told anyone, especially not her. When I married Ben he wasn't in the Air Force, so I didn't have any idea I would be spending long hours by myself or living on a base in a foreign country, we were in Germany first. I didn't speak German, so I just stayed on base and only got to know people who lived around me. There was a woman named Terry who lived next door and we became very close. In fact, Vandenberg was not my first girl-to-girl. Terry and I had sex on a regular basis. When I met Sally and she told me about the bunnies I jumped at the chance. It was like heaven. I got the chance to be with women and to have sex with them was a godsend. Excuse me mother, who is Catholic to her core.

Being in the bunnies and having shaving parties, excuse me, pen parties, I could not be happier. I have realized I am gay, or at least bi, and I probably will leave Ben for his own good. Better he finds a woman who prefers men than a lesbian pretending to be straight. The bunnies of Vandenberg have saved my life.

When I was young I always fought the notion that I may like girls, but now I endorse it, celebrate it, and accept it totally as who I am. Being naked with other women makes me feel whole, and I feel more alive and not depressed like I used to be half the time.

Betsy's Story: I was the perfect little Air Force wife when I came here. I read books on how to be an officer's wife, and since my husband Ken was a major I acted the way a major's wife was supposed to act. I attended the right parties, dressed as I was told to, and had social gatherings in my home just like it was explained to me I should. However, I was still lonely. The officers' wives were hard to get close to. Each was trying so hard to be perfect, to fit into the niche they were told to, they had no time to be real. It was a totally nonsexual condition. I don't officer's wives were supposed to be sexual. We were to be virginal and pure, but that wasn't me. I had needs and when Ken was sent to Turkey I just about fell apart.

Meeting Sally changed all that, and when she introduced me to the girls, they were just so different, so much like sisters. Then when she explained the group I was astonished, and I didn't think I could get involved with such a thing. Sally just said come once. I did and it wasn't so hard after all. What I thought would repel me actually made me feel good and I even started to feel better about my body. I had always been modest, but now I sit naked with friends and actually have sex with other women.

Carla's Story: When we moved on base I met Sally and she introduced me to Paige and Betsy, and then I heard about the pen parties from Sally and I said I wasn't interested, but things changed when Randy got sent to Japan. Then after a couple of months here alone I asked her about the group again. Since I lived right next door, it was easy and it was a lot less traumatic than I feared. At my first party I got shaved, and then eaten by the group and I was hooked.

Sally and I spend nights together now, and I don't think I will be able to give it up when my husband gets back from Japan. I will just tell him it's a book club or something and I will keep right on eating my way through the enlisted wives club. I am now a total convert. I like sex with men, but you haven't lived until you've tasted another lady. Being here at Vandenberg has changed my life, and I am happy about who I am. I accept that I am bisexual and that is fine, that is not wrong, and that is who I am.

Amy's Story: My first experience with the group was at a 'shaving' that was witnessed by Dr. Jensen at Sally's house. I had never been with another woman, but my husband, Jason, had been gone for three months and I was beginning to get down and depressed not knowing anyone, being new I the state and being away from him for the first time.

I met Sally at the gym and she introduced herself and asked about my husband and his assignment. I am from a large family, one sister and five brothers. My sister is a year younger than me, and because there was only two of us we were very close. Her name is Emily and the first thing I did after my shaving was I called and told her about my experience. "Emily, you'll never guess what I just did," I said.

"You had an affair," she guessed. Amazed where she had gone, and how close she had come, I laughed.

"No, but close," I said. "I joined a group of women," I said, holding back the most important part. "It is a group here at Vandenberg, and it is a group who call themselves bunnies." This time she laughed. "It is a lesbian group that help us cope with being alone and celibate for long periods." Now she was quiet. "I got shaved in front of the group," I said and she listened. I had her attention. "We pleasure one another while our husbands are away. Emily, you still there?"

"Way to go girl," she said. "Taking care of yourself. 'At a girl. You liking it?" she asked, totally down with my decision. I said I was, then I asked her if she had ever been with a woman. "Not yet," she said with a laugh, "but depending on what you recommend, I might just be close to it." She then asked me to tell her about the women in the group. I told her about Sally, and the little I knew about the others. She was enthusiastic and not at all judgmental, as I had expected. She always said if I chose to do something there must be something to it. My sister didn't disapprove of my lesbian lovemaking with women from the base, and I knew she was glad I had liked it. Being with another woman was not the worst thing she could think of.

Since I have been at Vandenberg, and with the girls, things have not been so lonely anymore. I have come to know more about my own sexuality. I don't know yet whether I will tell my husband, but probably not. It just may be too much for his sense of masculinity to handle. Being now admittedly bisexual, I probably will continue to make love to women. I am not totally sure.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,038 Followers