Military Wife Addicted To Pussy

Story Info
Wives fill a void while husband is gone.
2.8k words
4.58
23k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

My husband was just sent to Japan and I knew nobody on the new base where he had been stationed for six months. One day at the commissary I met a woman named Cheryl and we immediately bonded and she asked me if I had any friends here at Vandenberg. I told her I knew almost no one and she asked me if I was interested in meeting a group of wives who, like me, were waiting for their husbands to return from TDY assignments in remote places like Minot, North Dakota, Japan, Germany, or someplace equally far away from Central California.

I quickly accepted her invitation and marked the date on my calendar, looking forward to meeting other women like me who had no man in my life except my ten year old son, Justin. My daughter, Pamala, was seven and my toddler, Markie, was two.

She called the group bunnies, and although I thought that was odd, I didn't mention it and dismissed the silly name as a locale whimsy. When I got to Cheryl's house I parked in front and rang the doorbell. When she opened the door, Cheryl was in a robe, which I thought was strange, but again I dismissed it and followed her in.

"We are having a shaving party," she said as she led me down a hall and opened a door. When I entered I saw six ladies also wearing robes. "If you want to stay for the afternoon, we have a robe you can wear, if you would like, or you can just observe and keep what you have on. One of our bunnies is being initiated today, and we do a shaving that brings her officially into the group," she said.

I must have looked confused, because Cheryl began to explain. "We are all waiting for our husbands to return, so we cope together," she said, "sharing one another to help us manage the time and misery. What we do, we do as sisters. You are welcome, Tessa, to share yourself with us. However, what we do here is confidential, just between us and our sisters who share our burden. We are family here and friends." She stood and the women all dropped their robes and were naked and smiling.

She held up a robe and offered it to me. "There is a room for your clothes behind that door." I took the robe, and I went through the door and into a locker room like space with a large closet and lockers. My curiosity was building, and I really wanted to know what was about to happen. I took off my clothes, put on the robe, and reentered the large room where the other women waited.

Inside I sat in the lone empty chair, a towel stretched across the seat. When I was seated a woman who looked to be the youngest in the room got to her feet and sat on a footstool in front of a woman kneeling on the carpet with some tools in front of her. I looked closely at the tools and they were haircutting shears and a pair of scissors, some talcum powder and shaving cream and a razor. The young woman sat on the stool and opened her legs.

"You do not have to agree to be shaved to observe," she said, "but to become a member of the group you do."

The young woman sat back, but she looked down on herself and watched the other woman clip the hair from her mound, then watched as she was trimmed and had the foamy cream shaved from her pubic knoll. When the shaving was done, the pussy barber wiped the excess foam from the woman's vulva and powdered her pubis and smoothed the soft white vagina with a gentle, feminine hand.

Each of the women stood and went to where the young member sat, knelt down on a knee, and placed a soft kiss between her legs on her shaved sex. Fascinated, I watched them all kiss her pussy and then each licked a long trail up or down the naked woman's exposed vagina lips. I got a slight rush, seeing each of them lick Holly's pussy, then Cheryl asked me if I would like to participate.

"Our shaved sister is Holly, and her husband is in Afghanistan. She would like to have you welcome her, but that is optional for you today. If you choose to join us, you will be expected to take part. Each shaving each of us will welcome her with a kiss and a tongue lashing, of sorts. I looked around at the smiling faces, stood, and went to where Holly sat, bent to one knee, and placed a soft kiss on Holly's pussy. She smiled at me when I lifted my head and could taste the talcum powder taste of the other woman's vagina. I smiled at her and felt a kinship with her I did not expect to feel.

Afterward, Cheryl explained that at their next meeting, they would all take a partner for a session of 'sisterly' cunnilingus. The word was not new to me, but I had never thought of doing it, but the chance made my pussy wet and gave me a slight charge between my legs. The sensation surprised me, since I had never had a bisexual feeling before.

"This is not a gay group," Cheryl said explaining as we stood at the door. "We are simply compensating for not having sex for a year or so," she said seriously. "Some woman have affairs while their husbands are gone. We chose not to do that. We just let sisters give pleasure to other sisters," she said calmly.

"Would you like to be one of our bunnies?" she asked, smiling warmly and taking my hand.

"I think so," I said, nodding my head.

"Well, you can't go halfway," she said. "It is either all or nothing."

That night, after I got the kids to bed and had my glass of wine, I sat in front of the television and watched the muted screen. Could I eat another woman's pussy? Could I let another woman eat mine? Yes, I told myself, I could. In bed I thought about the feel of another woman's tongue on my pussy. I put a hand between my legs and let the middle finger touch my clitoris, then I began moving it around in a small circle over the top of my sensitive bud. As I did my mind formed a picture of a woman in front of me with her legs open and her knees apart.

As I drove to the first meeting after the shaving I had attended, my insides were in knots, my pussy was wet, and my pulse was sky high. I was literally turned on as much as any time in my life. Inside we were given a card with a number on it. We were told if all six women were here, then Cheryl would "assist"on one of the sisters. If one was missing she would take that person's place in the pairing, although I was told there had never been an absence.

My number was for Julia, although I remember seeing her on the first day and I had been attracted to her. She was tall, blond, and had a very nice figure and looked really good naked. I was told that some couples chose sixty-nine, while others chose to simply alternate from one to the other, each eating the other woman while their partner just relaxed and enjoyed the time under the other woman's tongue.

When Julia and I got to our room, she surprised me with a kiss that had my heart skipping a beat and my head spinning. She apologized and I told her to not worry, that I really liked it and I kissed her back. Her lips were soft and warm, and her hand found my naked bottom as we moved to the bed. Her tongue found mine as we kissed for the second time, then without discussing it, we got into a sixty-nine position and I put my lips on her pussy. When her mouth touched my labia a bolt of lightning shot through me and my pussy convulsed and my heart nearly stopped.

I licked her soft pussy lips with a long swipe of my tongue, and I felt her flex and her pussy contracted under my touch. I took her into my mouth and sucked her sweet petals into my mouth and tasted her musky flavor. There was a bit of a lemony taste to her and as she licked and sucked on my splayed lips I felt an orgasm building within me. I enjoyed the taste of her pussy and swallowed the fluids that seeped into my mouth.

I parted her labia with a finger and pushed my tongue into her. I heard her moan as my tongue slid between her petals. Her legs tightened around my head and she arched her back and quivered as I sucked her entire vulva crease into my mouth and sucked hard.

After that I separated her ass cheeks with my hands and I licked her lovely tight anus with the tip of my tongue. She cooed and let out a long and breathy sigh. I took her clitoris between my lips, holding it tight and moving my head the way my husband does with me. When she came she did so loudly and my own orgasm followed close behind. Then, for the first time in my life, I gazed at another woman's sex and admired the splayed wings, open like a butterfly, soft and pink and open, and I licked what I looked at and smiled because I had to admit it was one of the loviest sights I had ever seen. I put my nose between her lips and breathed in her scent.

After each of us had climaxed, we relaxed and savored the afterglow, laying out holding the legs of the other person. Julia then moved around so we were face to face, then she took my face into her hands and kissed me softly, holding my face against hers. I slipped my tongue between her lips and she accepted it and sucked on it like a tiny penis. We embraced constantly for the next hour, holding one another with arms tight around the other person's body.

We were nude and our hands explored each other body, holding and massaging breasts and buttocks, and rubbing unthinkingly over the landscape of the other person. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed them together, holding my hand at her pussy, begging for me to not let go.

When the day was over we said goodbye at the front door, just inside, then we kissed again and once again I tasted her tongue. We held one another like lovers, which we certainly were. I discovered two days later that she lived three doors from me.

I went to her house and knocked on the door. When she opened it her smile broadened, then she open the screen door, took me by the wrist and pulled me inside. Her kids were there and we stood and looked at each other. She sent her kids in the other room to play, then we kissed quickly and I took her hand and gave it a squeeze.

I asked when her kids went to bed, she told me, and I said I had a babysitter and would be back at nine-thirty. At nine twenty I told my babysitter I would be out until midnight, then I hotfooted it over to Julia's. She greeted me at the front door, then the two of us went into her bedroom and she closed and locked the door.

"This is to keep nosy kids out of here when Jason is home," she said, double checking the lock. Then she turned to me and put her arms around my neck, letting one hand drop and taking hold of my bottom and squeezing my cheeks in her fists. "I love the way you do that," I said, reaching for hers.

"And I like the way you reciprocate," she said with a smile as I ran the fingers of one hand up and down the crack between her butt cheeks. Frantically, we undressed each other, almost ripping our clothes off until we were in a sixty-nine position on the king-sized bed, her mouth went right to my pussy and my tongue went directly to her moist and splayed butterfly lips. I licked the length of her pussy, and I felt her tongue swabbing my clit. We ate and licked and kissed and sucked to our hearts content. I felt her hands opening my legs, and her tongue snaking into me so deep I could feel it nearly to my bellybutton.

I took my babysitter home at midnight and I was at her house after our kids were off to school the next morning. We got naked and slid into her bed. This time she took her place between my thighs and held my legs apart with her forearms. I put my hands on my forehead and muttered as she dined on my pussy as I called to the gods.

We have been together everyday for over a month, even after the PTA meeting where we took advantage of two babysitters and stayed out until two, telling the babysitters we were at a concert. Actually, we had a room Julia rented at the Motel 6 in the next town, just outside of Orcutt near Santa Maria. We were in bed three minutes after we shut the door to the room.

Julia just wanted to kiss at first, making out like teenagers on the unmade bed. We fucked one another, pubic mound to pubic mound, and I came from just her rubbing against my muff.

We each hooked a hand under the other's pussy, curving a finger into the sweet spot between slick lips. She fucked me with her finger and I did the same to her. We are hooked on girl-to-girl sex and never want it to stop. I am now a convert, preferring to be eaten and do so myself than have a hard projectile pushed into my loins until it shoots jets of come into my pussy.

In May Julia's husband Jason got home from his TDY assignment and I didn't see her for a week. That was the longest we had been apart for six months. After six days I got a text on my phone from Julia that said, "Don't want to stop. Don't stop. AML, J." I knew AML meant all my love and I sent back a text that said, "Me too. AML, T."

We had been to a few 'bunny meetings' and, although we had different partners, we still used plenty of babysitters over the next few weeks. If she wasn't in my bed, I was in hers. If her mouth wasn't over my pussy, mine was over hers. With Jason home we saw each other less, but we did not cease and desist, meeting after the PTA meetings and during the day when Jason was at work and the kids were at school.

I have gotten addicted to the taste of pussy, especially of the one married to Jason. When my husband gets back from Japan I plan to tell him about Julia, and we'll see what he wants to do. If he is okay with it I will stay with him and see her regularly. I have told her this and she is hoping he will not be okay with his wife having a bi lover. Brian is pretty broad minded, so I am just not sure. I never thought I would be a bi-girl, and I am as surprised as anyone, but I now know I prefer pussy over any taste I have ever had the pleasure of sampling.

I owe Cheryl a debt of gratitude and when I ran into her at the commissary she asked about Julia and I told her everything. She just smiled and said she was glad to help. I am not sure what will happen, but I know now what I like to eat better than anything, and it's pink, and moist, and wonderfully sweet.

Julia and I are pretty much a couple now, and I see her nearly every day. She has left Jason and thinks of herself as completely lesbian, preferring pussy to cock and limiting herself to women, although it is mostly just us. We make love every day, spending time kissing, cuddling, or eating pussy.

I have told my family and my brother has no problem with it, although my mom still thinks it is a phase and I will grow out of it. I am pretty sure that at thirty-five I will not suddenly go back to being heterosexual, but I am fine with being bi and can enjoy my husband on occasion. He says it is his greatest fantasy to see two women eating each other's pussy, although I am not sure I am ever going to let him watch. He remains hopeful.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers