Oral Contract

Story Info
Husband Makes an Agreement with His Wife, the Blow Job Queen.
9.1k words
4.3
36.8k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oral Contract

By JazmanTestifyin

Josh and Tina have been together for eight years. They went to law school in Seattle, Washington where they met the first day of orientation. By the end of their first semester, they were in love. Josh is about five-foot, ten, with brown hair and a medium build. If you were to search "typical white guy" on Google images, there would be at least three photos of Josh. Tina, on the other hand, is extraordinary.

Tina is a five-foot, five-inch Greek-American goddess. Tina, whose full name is Kristina, has olive skin and big brown eyes and a classic pointy nose. Just above the left side of her pouty lips, Tina has the sexiest beauty mark. She has a small waist and beautiful round D-cup breasts. She always joked that, at her height, it was a wonder that she did not tip over forward. Her silky black mane stops in the middle of her back. She has toned legs. And that ass. Her heart-shaped ass is a work of art.

Tina had grown up in the Greek Orthodox Church, which frowns upon premarital sex. Even before deciding to be a lawyer, she was constantly looking for loopholes in rules. Although Tina technically did not lose her virginity until she was 22, she had been sucking cock since the night of her eighteenth birthday.

The more Tina gave head, the better she got at it. And the better she got at it, the more she enjoyed it. Tina did not have a steady boyfriend in college. But during the few years that followed giving her first, Tina became an expert at giving blow jobs and found out that she loved doing it. In other words, by the time she met Josh, Tina had sucked a lot of dicks.

Contrary to the psychobabble people say about women who have had a lot of sexual partners, Tina did not have daddy issues; she did not have low self-esteem; and she had not suffered some trauma in her formative years. She just loved sucking dick.

The summer before their final year of law school, Tina and Josh had a big traditional wedding. On her wedding night, Tina used every cock-sucking skill she had honed over the years. If fellatio was an Olympic event, Tina would have won a gold medal that night. And, as she had done every time she had given a hummer, she swallowed every drop of cum.

A year later, Tina and Josh graduated from law school. Tina had been at the top of her class and got a job as an associate at the most prestigious law firm in town. Josh had different interests and went to work as a public defender in King County. That was five years ago. Tina and Josh are now 30 years old and have been married six years.

Tina wants to make partner at her firm, so she has been working 70 to 80 hours a week. As her workload has increased, her time with Josh has decreased. Although emotionally they were still connecting, physically, their timing lately has seemed off. The more work Tina has performed, the less sex they have had and the fewer blow jobs she has given Josh.

Shortly after their sixth wedding anniversary, Josh and Tina were at dinner with another couple, Phil and Carol. Josh and Phil have been best friends since they were college roommates in their freshman year. Phil is now an executive at a small software company. Phil was the best man when Josh married Tina. And Josh did the same for Phil when Phil married Carol.

Tina and Carol had become fast friends. Each understands the pressures the other is facing in her life and career. Carol is a first-year resident at the University of Washington Medical Center. She has been working even crazier hours than Tina.

Phil is 30, and Carol is 27. They have been married five years. Phil is a good-looking guy. He has dark hair that already is starting to grey a bit in the temples. He and Josh are about the same height and build. The one difference is that, although Josh has never seen it, in college, Phil was rumored to have a huge cock.

Carol looks like a model. She is five feet, nine inches tall, with long, slender legs. Carol has a round, tiny tushy and a 24-inch waist. She has full B-cup teardrop shaped breasts. Her shoulder-length hair is light brown, and she has a perfectly symmetrical face with blue eyes.

Over the years, the couples had spent a lot of time together. On one of the occasions when they had gone swimming together, Tina and Phil were inside when Carol dived in the pool. As she entered the water, Carol's bikini top shifted, exposing her right nipple. Lately, on the nights Tina worked late and he was alone, Josh had gotten in the habit of rubbing one out. On more than one occasion, the image of Carol in her soaked yellow bikini with one nipple out had snuck into his head.

This Saturday evening, the couples were at a nice Italian restaurant, not far from the Seattle Aquarium. It was one of the rare nights when neither Tina nor Carol had to work late. The vino was flowing, and everyone was laughing and having a good time.

They were on their fourth bottle of wine, most of which had been drunk by the guys. Consequently, Phil and Josh were more than a little drunk by the time the couples started eating their main courses. Carol was having shrimp pesto pasta. The guys stared as she slowly sucked in a long piece of spaghetti. Phil then whispered something to Josh and they both giggled like drunken schoolboys.

Tina was enjoying her Fettuccine Alfredo. As she drew in one of the noodles, a bit of the cream sauce landed on her chin. Phil then joked, "Money shot," referring to the obligatory scene in a porn movie when the male actor cums on a woman.

Hearing those words, Josh giggled again. Carol, however, was not amused and said, "Stop it, Phil. You're being nasty."

To which, Phil replied, "You used to like it nasty." Phil and Josh laughed again. Even Tina giggled a little.

Josh then said, "You know the old joke. What's the difference between a wife and a job?"

"What?" asked Phil.

"After five years, the job still sucks," said Josh.

Phil burst out in laughter. He looked at Carol and said, "It's funny because it's true." Phil turned toward Josh and said, "Before we got married, she used to suck me off four or five times a week. She was like the blow job queen."

Tina could see that Carol was mortified by Phil sharing this information. Tina tried to get him back in line by saying, "Phil, maybe when you're out with friends, you shouldn't refer to your wife as the blow job queen."

"That's right, Phil," said Josh. Tina was happy that Josh had enough sense to recognize that Phil's behavior was inappropriate. Then, proving that he missed the point of what Tina was saying, Josh added, "Carol wasn't the blow job queen. Tina was."

Carol turned toward Tina to see Tina's reaction. Tina's mouth gaped with embarrassment. She was speechless.

"And I'm not the only one who thinks so," Josh said. "She's told me. She sucked soooo much cock in college. Tell 'em, Babe." Then, remembering a particularly juicy story, Josh said, "Hey, tell 'em about the basketball game."

"I will not!" Tina said emphatically. Because she did not believe in keeping secrets from her husband, before she and Josh married, she told him all about her sexual history. She was not ashamed of her past, but she certainly had not expected it to be the topic of dinner conversation with their friends. She hoped that the tone in her voice and the expression on her face would cause Josh to stop speaking. It did not.

"She's just being modest," Josh said. "Fine. I'll tell them. You two know what college Tina went to. You also may know that their basketball team was awful, just awful. So anyway, Tina was friends with some of the guys on the team. Well, Tina had developed quite the reputation for sucking dick. But she hadn't gone down on any of friends."

At this point, Tina covered her face with her hands and said, "Ugh."

Still not picking up on the cues from his wife, Josh continued, "So, the last game in her senior year, their team had to play the best team in the conference. To make a long story short, Tina ends up agreeing that she would blow any player on their team who scored in double digits in the final game." With a big clueless smile on his face, Josh looked at Tina and said, "Tell 'em what happened, Babe. Go ahead, tell them."

Realizing that one way or another, the full story was going to come out, Tina sighed and reluctantly said, "It was one of the biggest upsets in conference history. We won by 47 points."

Phil chuckled and said, "That was because of you? I remember watching highlights of that game. By the end of the second half, even the white guys were dunking."

"And it's not like just one player had a big game. The team really spread the points around," Josh said.

Tina sighed again and said, "A reporter covering the game said it was the most unselfish playing he had ever seen. Guys who had been ball hogs all season were making extra passes. After they scored ten points each, a couple of the players asked the coach to take them out of the game to give their fellow teammates a chance."

Josh and Phil were delighted by the story. Both were laughing out loud. Phil was semi-erect just thinking about how the story would turn out.

Carol, on the other hand, had an expression of disbelief. "You didn't go through with it, did you?" she asked.

Tina threw up her hands and said, "There was a contract."

"So, how many did you...?" said Carol, unable even to finish the question.

Tina didn't speak. She just held up five fingers on her left hand. She took a breath and then held up three fingers on her right.

"Eight?!?" Carol exclaimed at volume so loud that people at other tables turned to look.

"Yes!" cheered Phil with excitement and just as loud.

Then, speaking quieter, Carol asked, "Is a contract for blow jobs even legal?"

"Legally enforceable or not, I had made an agreement. And I don't breach contracts," answered Tina.

"Now, that's a lawyer with integrity," Phil said with a smile on his face.

"She is an excellent lawyer. I just wish she'd make a contract with me," said Josh.

Tina asked, "A contract for what?"

Josh said, "I'm just saying. You have been working a lot of late nights at the office. You get home after I'm asleep. Sometimes you leave before I get up. I assume you're not doing anything to me while I'm asleep, although that would be awesome. And..."

"And what?" inquired Tina.

"Well, it's not gonna suck itself," replied Josh.

"Preach, brother. I feel your pain," Phil joked, then laughed.

"Stop it," Carol said to her husband.

Phil responded, "Babe, you have to admit that since you started your residency, there haven't been many visits from our friend Joe Blob."

Josh thought for a bit, then said, "Ha! Joe Blob. I get it."

Tina knew she had been spending a great deal of time away from home. However, it wasn't until the past few minutes that she learned that Josh felt neglected. Although she would have preferred to have had this conversation in private, that was not an option at this point. Tina looked at her husband and said, "You want a contract? Okay. I hereby agree to --"

"No, no, no," Josh interrupted. "I want it in writing." Josh then started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Carol asked.

Josh answered, "It's going to be a written contract for oral sex. So, it will be a written oral contract."

Phil and Carol just stared at Josh.

"Trust me. To a lawyer, that's funny," Josh said.

Tina rolled her eyes at Josh. She pulled a pen and an old receipt from her purse, handed them to Josh and said, "Fine. Write your oral contract." Tina grinned and said, "Alright, a written oral contract is a little funny."

A few minutes later, Josh finished writing the contract on the back of the receipt. He showed it to Tina, and said, "Go ahead. Read it out loud. I'm proud of my work."

With hesitation, Tina read aloud, "'For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, I agree that my loving husband Josh shall receive at least one blow job every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next month.'" Tina looked up from the paper and said, "Three times a week for a month? Really?"

"That's right," Josh said. "Keep reading."

Tina continued, "'I also agree that the giver of the blow job shall'..." Tina stopped reading and glared at her husband.

"Finish reading. This is the best part," said Josh, very pleased with himself.

Tina continued, "'shall swallow the recipient's load because the giver looks so fucking hot when she does it.' And then there's the date and a line for me to sign as the quote 'Queen of Blow Job Land' unquote." She looked at Josh and said, "Is that all?"

Josh replied, "Yes... No... Wait." Josh took the receipt from Tina, then scribbled a little more based on the last-minute thought that had popped into his head. He handed the contract back to Tina, saying, "I added a few words in the second sentence."

Tina read the second sentence aloud again, "'I also agree that the giver of the blow job shall be topless... and shall swallow' blah, blah blah." Tina thought for a moment. She looked Josh in the eye, smiled, and said, "You know what? You're a good guy. You're a good husband. And apparently I've been neglecting you." Tina then signed the contract.

Josh stood, threw his hands up in triumph, and said very loudly, "I have the best wife in the world!"

The rest of the evening went well. The couples moved on to other topics of conversation. Though, a few times, Phil did call Tina "Your Majesty" as a reference to her being the blow job queen.

The next day was Sunday. Tina and Josh were supposed to go to a matinee of a new movie Josh has been wanting to see with her. Instead, Sunday turned into a 10-hour workday for Tina. Josh went to the theatre by himself, an experience he always hated. He then spent the rest of the day alone at home. By the time Tina crawled into bed, Josh was flat on his back and fast asleep.

A few minutes later, Josh awakened and slowly opened his eyes. In the dimly lit room, he saw Tina perched between his legs, wearing only blue lacy panties. Tina was leaning forward, sucking Josh's already stiffening cock.

A half-asleep Josh asked, "What's going on?"

Tina took Josh's dick out of her mouth and said, "It's after midnight. This is your Monday blow job." She then returned to sucking him off.

Josh realized that Tina was performing the "oral contract" from the other night. And she was fulfilling his fantasy that he had mentioned in passing about wanting her to suck his cock while he was asleep. He began moving his hips up and down, pushing and pulling his pole in and out of Tina's waiting mouth. Moments later, Josh was filling Tina's mouth with hot jizz, which Tina quickly gulped down. Two minutes after Tina swallowed Josh's load, he was again deep in slumber.

Tuesday was relatively uneventful. Josh and Tina both went to work that morning. That evening, Tina met Carol for a late dinner at a restaurant near the hospital. It was around 10:00 p.m. when she got home. Josh was already in bed, but not asleep. Tina put on comfy pajamas and curled up next to him. She liked being the little spoon. Josh wrapped his arms around his wife and held her as they slept.

On Wednesday after work, Josh went to the gym. He got home around 7:00 p.m. Tina wasn't home yet, so he got into the shower to wash off the sweat from his workout. About five minutes later, Tina arrived home. She followed the sound of the running water.

Tina entered the bathroom and saw Josh showering. She was wearing grey pleated slacks, a white blouse, and three-inch heels. Tina took off her blouse and lacy bra but kept on the rest of her clothes. She opened the shower door, but did not get in. Tina dropped to her knees and said, "Time for your Wednesday blow job." No more than five minutes later, Tina was swallowing Josh's cum.

Thursday flew by. On Friday, Josh took off early from work. He changed out of his work attire and into gym shorts and a tee shirt. He flopped down on the couch in the living room and was about to turn on the television when the doorbell rang. Josh got up, opened the door, and saw Carol.

"Hey, Tina told me to come by," said Carol. Carol had come over before her shift at the hospital. She felt uncomfortable changing in front of others in the locker room, so she was already wearing blue scrubs.

"Tina's not home yet, but come on in," Josh said.

As Carol was entering, Josh's cell phone rang. It was Tina. Josh answered the phone, and said, "Hey, Babe. Carol's here. Where are you?"

"San Diego," Tina answered. "I had to fly down here for an emergency meeting with a client. I won't be back until tomorrow. That's why Carol is there."

"I don't understand," said Josh. "If you knew you weren't going to be here, why did you ask Carol to come over?"

"Today is Friday," Tina said.

"Aaaaand?" asked Josh.

"And we have a contract about oral on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays," said Tina.

Josh had gotten two blow jobs already that week. He understood that his wife had a demanding job, which by the way, paid more than twice as much as his. He planned to let her off the hook but decided to first feign being upset. "So, you're calling to say that you have to breach the contract?" asked Josh, while pretending to be agitated.

"Not necessarily," said Tina. "I was thinking about the actual wording of the contract. It says, 'I hereby agree that my loving husband Josh shall receive at least one blow job every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next month.'"

"Yeah, I know," Josh said.

Josh was about to tell his wife that they could just do it on another day when Tina observed, "It says that I agree that you will receive blow jobs. It doesn't say that I necessarily will be the one who gives them."

Intrigued, Josh asked, "Where are you going with this?"

"Well, if you're agreeable to it and wouldn't consider it cheating, Carol is there to sub in for me tonight," said Tina.

At that moment, Josh realized that his wife was offering him a chance for a blowie from another woman. And not just any woman, a woman he had found attractive for years. Tina continued talking, but Josh's eyes glazed over and his brain had moved on to fantasizing about being with Carol. It wasn't until he heard his wife saying his name loudly that he refocused on the phone call.

"Josh... Josh... Josh!" Tina shouted. "Can you hear me? Are you still there?"

"Yes," Josh finally replied.

"So, are you okay with all of this?" Tina asked. "If you're not, we could just tell Carol and call the whole thing off."

Not wanting to seem as eager as he was, Josh said, "If you're okay with this, so am I."

"Okay," Tina said tentatively, "Well, I guess I'm okay with it if you are. I love you. Have fun."

"Thanks, Babe. I love you too. Bye-bye," Josh said quickly and ended the call.

Josh turned his attention to the gorgeous woman standing in his home. Even in her blue hospital scrubs, she was still smoking hot. Josh looked at Carol, not sure if this was all some elaborate prank, but hoping it was not.

"Just so I'm clear, you've come over for what purpose?" Josh asked in a very guarded way.

"Didn't Tina tell you?" said Carol.

"Yes, but I just want to hear it from you," Josh said.

Carol blushed and said, "This is so weird to say out loud." Carol took a deep breath to suppress the impulse to giggle with nervousness. Finally, she said, "I have come over to fill in for Tina and perform oral sex on you."

Josh's face lit up with a big smile. He could hardly believe what he was hearing. "And Phil is okay with this?" Josh asked.

"He is incredibly okay with it," Carol answered.

Josh had always liked Carol, but he loved his wife. He wanted to make sure that this was going to be a purely physical encounter with no emotional ties, so he said, "And you're okay with doing this with no strings attached?"